Who created the Universe?

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

aapatil@cox.net

Who created the Universe?

Post #1

Post by aapatil@cox.net »

God is love. Love is bond which hold together people by seeking the good of others. Love results in harmony and peace. The universe is made of matter in the form of solid, liquid and gases. The tiniest particle of matter is an atom. It is held together by bonds to form visible matter. Without bonds it will not exist. Atom is made of tinier particles called electrons, neutrons, and protons. Electrons are almost massless. Neutron and protons are made of tinier particles which in turn are made of almost massless particle that are held together by bonds. Even life processes exist, because of chemical reaction, which in turn occur because of bonds. Furthermore, the universe, and the heavenly bodies in it are kept in perfect harmony by bonds. The structure of a cell with a nucleus at its center and organelle around it, a planetary system with the sun at its center and planets around it, and the nucleus of an atom with particles around it have similar structural pattern. It is therefore the same bond that brought them into existence which governs everything that exists. If the bond (who is God), let go of matter it will disappear, as it does in the black holes. On the other hand, if God wills it, matter will come into existence. Therefore, newer universes are continually being created. Furthermore, in charged particles there is polarity, of positive and negative; each complementing the other to produce action (in the case of a motor) and light (in the case of a bulb. In living entities there exist polarity in form of sexes- male and female, with one complementing the other to procreate new entities. These facts show us that a single force (the bond of love) is the creator of everything that exist. Therefore, if we are in sync with God by accepting love as our life, we will always exist and be in harmony with each other. On the other hand, if we reject love, our spirit will be dead and in the total darkness of the black holes which are totally devoid of light and in total disarray.
The fullness of God’s love is seen in Jesus, who accepted death on cross to heal those who betrayed and killed him. The message of the cross is: “I will not give up on you my friend irrespective of how badly you treat me or betray me. The more you hurt me, the more I will love you”. I will give up everything, including my own life (on the cross) to bring you back to God. He, therefore, is the bond of love for the whole human race.

Diagoras
Guru

Re: Who created the Universe?

Post #61

Post by Diagoras »

[Replying to DavidLeon in post #60]

Wait - you and Zzyzx already discussed what I highlighted in your post? When was that?
You must have missed that when you skimmed over my post. Or I didn't.
Didn’t what? Make a point? We seem to be getting further and further away from ‘who created the universe’. Seems a bit of a was-

Oh. Right.

IAMinyou
Student

Re: Who created the Universe?

Post #62

Post by IAMinyou »

aapatil@cox.net wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:02 pm God is love. Love is bond which hold together people by seeking the good of others. Love results in harmony and peace. The universe is made of matter in the form of solid, liquid and gases. The tiniest particle of matter is an atom. It is held together by bonds to form visible matter. Without bonds it will not exist. Atom is made of tinier particles called electrons, neutrons, and protons. Electrons are almost massless. Neutron and protons are made of tinier particles which in turn are made of almost massless particle that are held together by bonds. Even life processes exist, because of chemical reaction, which in turn occur because of bonds. Furthermore, the universe, and the heavenly bodies in it are kept in perfect harmony by bonds. The structure of a cell with a nucleus at its center and organelle around it, a planetary system with the sun at its center and planets around it, and the nucleus of an atom with particles around it have similar structural pattern. It is therefore the same bond that brought them into existence which governs everything that exists. If the bond (who is God), let go of matter it will disappear, as it does in the black holes. On the other hand, if God wills it, matter will come into existence. Therefore, newer universes are continually being created. Furthermore, in charged particles there is polarity, of positive and negative; each complementing the other to produce action (in the case of a motor) and light (in the case of a bulb. In living entities there exist polarity in form of sexes- male and female, with one complementing the other to procreate new entities. These facts show us that a single force (the bond of love) is the creator of everything that exist. Therefore, if we are in sync with God by accepting love as our life, we will always exist and be in harmony with each other. On the other hand, if we reject love, our spirit will be dead and in the total darkness of the black holes which are totally devoid of light and in total disarray.
The fullness of God’s love is seen in Jesus, who accepted death on cross to heal those who betrayed and killed him. The message of the cross is: “I will not give up on you my friend irrespective of how badly you treat me or betray me. The more you hurt me, the more I will love you”. I will give up everything, including my own life (on the cross) to bring you back to God. He, therefore, is the bond of love for the whole human race.
Most people believe the universe is real and that is one of the strongest deceptions going on besides believing Jesus is the Lord and Savior.