Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Willum
Savant

Judaism, Christianity and Islam dismissed with one meme

Post #1

Post by Willum »

Journal of Noah, day 12:
We’ve begun eating the dinosaurs to allay our hunger.

With my stomach thus calmed, I revisit the murder of Sephat and his family. I feel bad about killing Sephat, he worked forever building this boat, and was a good friend.
But what Satan commands, I must do.
Now lord Satan has asked me to write the story about how the world came to be and up to now…
I don’t know, I’m just going to make it up.
Topic for debate – God was defeated by Satan everywhere else, is there any way to show this isn’t also true? (According to the religion, that is...)
That Noah was one of the evil hosts that, like Satan in the Garden, or Satan wit Job, he simply instructed one of his people (Noah) to take the place of God's good family.

After all evil survived the flood...

Doesn't the concept that the person surviving the flood being evil and corruptible demonstrate the entire Abrahamic religion is false?

Willum
Savant

Re: Judaism, Christianity and Islam dismissed with one meme

Post #71

Post by Willum »

[Replying to Purple Knight in post #70]

I hate to just say it, but your presentation did not dissuade claim. I saw nothing contradicting any of the claims.
That a bad joke dismissed the three religions or that freewill is only the opportunity to sin.

They had a good run, promoted a lot of politics, killed a lot of good people, but ultimately the religions are shown false, and end with a light chuckle.
I will never understand how someone who claims to know the ultimate truth, of God, believes they deserve respect, when they cannot distinguish it from a fairy-tale.

You know, science and logic are hard: Religion and fairy tales might be more your speed.

To continue to argue for the Hebrew invention of God is actually an insult to the very concept of a God. - Divine Insight