Wootah
Savant

Is racism scientific?

Post #1

Post by Wootah »

Is racism scientific?

Answer seems yes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... -says/amp/

Isn't our racism just part of our sin nature?
Proverbs 18:17 The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

Member Notes: viewtopic.php?t=33826

"Why is everyone so quick to reason God might be petty. Now that is creating God in our own image :)."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Racism

Post #91

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 88 by William]

May i was a member of the fremasonary and kill anyone who is insisted on his own darkness/foolishness
Could you show/guide me!? Haha

Indeed i forgot add another example of animality to the above,
Yuzarsif wrote:1. This human rights and equate Male and Female
2. Again this human rights that doesn't kill or cut hands of the thefts and adultery
3. Someone see roaches/spiders etc and be fearful
etc..
4. Arrogance
5. Ultra-arrogance = Foolishness
6. Selfish
7. Self axle/criterion/center
Etc...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #92

Post by Bust Nak »

Daedalus X wrote: I still wonder why you left out that reason. Was it the fact that it did not support your argument?
It because it's irrelevant.
You are trying to say that Darwin thought the differences between the races were unimportant and just skin deep. But, Darwin actually wrote "many differences in structure and constitution, some being of importance."
To those who wants to argue that races are separate species. He was outlining the arguments of his opponents. He says quite clearly that the differences between the races were unimportant and just skin deep.
There is no more scientific evidence for the skin deep theory than there is for the flat Earth theory. The main reason why anyone believes in the skin deep theory has to do with political correctness and trying to avoid the label of "racist".
Darwin though otherwise and provided said evidence in the similarities of our mental capability and biological compatibility.
Can we agree that negros and Europeans had a common ancestor going back many years, possibly thousands of generations ago.
Sure.
Do you really think that the human brain has not evolved in those many generations?
Not significantly. According to Out of Africa model, humans were already "anatomically modern" during early migration.
If you think the brain has evolved, do you really think it evolved at the same rate in every different population group, giving us our modern brains which are now equal in all population groups, yet the people within the groups have a tremendous amount of variation in their brain function?
Why do you think a tremendous amount of variation in our brain function? Some people are smart while others are stupid, but our brain function very similarly.
Take a look at Sam Harris taking about the 'Bell Curve' and the important differences between the races.
Nothing Sam Harris said is controversial. Is he racist?

Neatras
Guru

Post #93

Post by Neatras »

[Replying to post 89 by Yusef]

No evidence was provided, it's just an earlier instance of you making an absurd claim.

An earlier instance of you making a claim is not viable evidence for your own claim.

Your absurd claim (which goes against forum policy) ought to be rebuked by anyone who believes in sound, ethical debate.
Indeed, one could define science as reason’s attempt to compensate for our inability to perceive big numbers... so we have science, to deduce about the gargantuan what we, with our infinitesimal faculties, will never sense. If people fear big numbers, is it any wonder that they fear science as well and turn for solace to the comforting smallness of mysticism?
-Scott Aaronson

marco
Savant

Post #94

Post by marco »

Yusef wrote:

As the great scientist means Albert Einstein did and became Shi'a Muslim.
Or perhaps a Sunni, or even a Martian. His life was endangered in Germany because of anti-Jewish feeling; he may not have practised his Jewish faith but he preserved and respected it. There would be no rational reason for him converting to Islam.
He didn't.
Yusef wrote:

Aql[Wisdom] is a favor/gift from God! And God Has Gave one a few, Gave one the more, Gave one the more and more up to the full! And we Ahl-ul-Bayit are the same those who Has Given us the full.

It must of course be hard for you, however wise God has made you, to put your message across in English. Perhaps a female teacher, whom God has made even wiser than you, might be the best instructor, not just in learning but in human relations. There are many here who are fine ambassadors for Christianity. Perhaps you could adjust your style and become an ambassador for Islam, instead of presenting your message in a way that some see as misogynistic and racist. Go well.

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #95

Post by Danmark »

I no longer read some people's posts. When they consistently show they are completely unwilling to think for themselves, and post vile and anti factual nonsense, I put them on 'ignore.' But I feel an obligation to inform them that when they use their religion as justification for their bile, they do that religion a great disservice.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #96

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 92 by Neatras]

Well,
I checked the link i provided to you and saw you or others haven't yet replied there any comment that it shows there isn't any answer about that and i've been sure that those connections are true while one comment any opposite reply there. ;)
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Knowledge of Races =/= Racism nor Sexism

Post #97

Post by Yusef »

marco wrote:
Yusef wrote:

As the great scientist means Albert Einstein did and became Shi'a Muslim.
Or perhaps a Sunni, or even a Martian. His life was endangered in Germany because of anti-Jewish feeling; he may not have practised his Jewish faith but he preserved and respected it. There would be no rational reason for him converting to Islam.
He didn't.
Who was anti-Christianity there!? France or Britain!?
..also wrote:
Yusef wrote:

Aql[Wisdom] is a favor/gift from God! And God Has Gave one a few, Gave one the more, Gave one the more and more up to the full! And we Ahl-ul-Bayit are the same those who Has Given us the full.
Perhaps a female teacher, whom God has made even wiser than you, might be the best instructor, not just in learning but in human relations.
i knew and was guessed that my English teacher was a Christian and a member of freemasonary haha her name was Nadia Muradian too. Such as the same Nadia Murad one brought in the previous posts haha
Above 10years ago i dreamed i was riding in a highway by my motorcycle and i saw the highway doesn't have the end! And it returns to the beginning and people are turning stupidly.. then i decided to don't be like those stupid people and found a little alley side the highway and turned toward that and that was the Christian/Paulian district of our city, and i saw a man that covered himself with an white dresses gave me a new shoes and i saw around that landscape there was a girl then i knew that man and i cried immediately and told him o' prophet Jesus! Nd I made him worried that i knew him and he absconded toward a very nice and great palace quickly and i like a dog went toward him fast and like a dog i was decided get his foot haha but he sometimes saw me and told me: wait... wait.. but i cryingly did run toward him with fewer than 10cm distance we passed all above 100 stairs of the palace till arrived at the door/port of the palace then I saw soooo much lights within/inside that and be happy then I woke up...
After some years i went to an institute that was the same landscapes with the same walls and the same girl who was been my teacher and we didn't get marry together and she got and i haven't yet :(
Because according to the dream interpretation, new shoes is marriage.
That times i wasn't religious and had depression so much because it was the priode that now i was migrated from foolishness to be religious.

...also wrote:There are many here who are fine ambassadors for Christianity. Perhaps you could adjust your style and become an ambassador for Islam,
nope.
I don't see one who be ambassador for Christianity but i see many of those who worship Paul instead of worshipping Yahweh that we Shi'a-Muslims do.

...and wrote:..instead of presenting your message in a way that some see as misogynistic and racist. Go well.
  • any scholar/scientist come here with reading entire this topic he will recognise that:

1. At the start point, if two people be born in the same position or be twine, if one be Male and one be Female then their morality/spirituality be the same, and one test IQ them, then the Male is the better.

2. The same Famale if grow and the Male be even grow but slower! It after years will make the Female better than the Male!
    • Therefore here we will choose the Female to debate
      So we aren't Sexist!
    3. One with two the bestest races, somewhere sees himself garden of feet of a population of two the worst races! and knows they are better than himself because of other items: Taqwa/Wara'/Spirituality...
    • Therefore here we proved that we aren't siding Semitic
    4. One who is the more wise, with only a fault God PunishS him take a while one who is stupid, God ForgiveS up to 70 faults/sins of him
    • Therefore we don't condemn those lower IQs for their stupidly
    5. We see one who has all the 8 items or the more.. then see him more satanic than one who doesn't have any of those 9 items!!
    How!!? Here you are: sons of jinns who don't try to make their human's genetics conquered upon the satanic genetics viewtopic.php?p=939192#939192
    Because of their foolishness
  • Shi'a-Hadith
    Get the Wisdom! Get the Wisdom during youthfulness! Try to be sage! Try to be sage daily... that the human is how if learn Wisdom, then after his 40year-old lifetime, his/her body will be weaker daily, but his/her Wisdom will be stronger daily! And counter. Means if one get foolishness, then after 40yearing his/her body will be weaker daily and his/her foolishness will be stronger daily! And it will be hard for him/her to change and grow.. till a position that if he/she be under ground[be died] it's the better for himself/herself to be out of ground
O' marco, see our uncle Danmark told he no longer read someone's posts means you marco haha
Why did you make sad an older of yourself that is such as your father/uncle!??
What religion do you have that teaches you the same!?
Paul taught you!?

Indeed i forgot say that the last event i exampled the old man was a 50yo Persian!
Plus i forgot told you that in the Persian we don't use plural for plural means everywhere you see i've written for example they are theft instead of they are thefths or etc..

Again
Knowledge of Races =/= Racism nor Sexism

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Real meaning of Rasism

Post #98

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 30 by Willum]

Well,

ref:Ali is the same Elijah in the Torah

Yusef wrote:
Yusef Post 30: Wed Apr 18, 2012 08:52 pm wrote: An other important question!

The modern gospel tells us:
This Matthew wrote:"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, that is to say, my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?.."[27:46]
How a Prophet of God thinks God forsaken him??
Never a Prophet mistrusts in God.
So he wasn't Jesus(a.s), and Islam says truth that he was Yahuda AskharYuti[Judas Iscariout]
This Matthew wrote:"...Satan tested Jesus(a.s)..."[4:1]
How Satan who is a God's creature, then tested Him??[Na'udoBAllah]
Here i during my own foolish period brought these important and powerful examples!!

Well,
There found an important keyword for the Crossword here!!

The text is:
Eli, Eli, lamma sabokhtani...

Well,
As I asked you in 2012, again ask you this form:
  • Algorithm
    â—‹ If meaning of the word 'Eli' is God;
    • Return back to the same 30th post of 2012
    â—‹ If meaning of the 'Eli' is Elijah;
    • Which one of the 2 Elijahs of the holy book he meant!!?
These are connected to the:
  • 1. This Video clip i brought in the first post
    2. Shi'a Hadith
    ...Ali has 72 names in 72 places... in Persian "Nowruz", in the Torah "Eliya", in the Gospel "Eiliya"....
    3. Post 92: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:14 pm Jesus holy spirit Ali
    Yusef wrote:
    Yusef wrote:
    Burninglight wrote:..He[Jesus(a.s.)] said like "Before Abraham was I
    am" or I am the way, the truth and
    the life,
    The Imam Ali(a.s.) said like:
    - The energy which converted the fire of Namrud to garden flowers for Abraham was I am..
    - The energy within the ring of Solomon was I am..
    - The energy which made the wood of Moses powerful was I am..
    - The energy which was within the miracles of Jesus was I am..
    - The energy which made Jesus able to conversation in childhood was I am..
    - Within the miracles of Elisha, Elijah, etc.
    - The Greatest Names of God which Adam used them and got forgiveness from God was I am..
    * Also too many Hadiths say:
    - God Created the world just for existence of Ali, and Created Ali, just for existence of Fatimah..
    - Ruh-ul-Qudos[Sprit-the-Holy] is within The Prophet Muhammad and The Ahl-ul-Bayt[12 Imams] and nobody else..
    - God Has seventy three The Greatest Name for His creatures. God Gave Jesus two of them; Gave Moses four, Abraham eight, Noah fifteen, and Adam twenty five of the Names of The Greatest. Then God Gave Muhammad seventy two the Names, and the one other is the Clairvoyance and it's the special for God and God Himself if Wana Give, Give somethings about sometimes of the clairvoyance to some Prophets and Imams.. And those 72 Names after the Prophet moved to Ali[the first Imam], then Hasan(2), Husayn(3), Sajjad(4), Baghir(5), Sadigh(6), Moses(7), Ridha(8), Javad(9), Hadi(10), Hasan(11), then The Mahdi(12)..
    - The things of all of the Prophets including the holy wood and stone and book of Moses, the ring of Solomon, the war-coffin and book of David, the original books of Adam, Abraham, Noah, Jesus, Hezghil... and.. All of them moved to the last Prophet and the Ahl-ul-Bayt[12 Imam] and Now, those are with The Mahdi.
    - The Twelver Imams were leader to anythings and anyone including humans, animals, jinns
    and......
    Therefore the most powerful people in the whole of the history of creations were The Muhammad and The Twelver Imams and Now is The Mahdi(a.s.)
    + The above shouldn't be the reason for us to worship anyone except God The One The Almighty The Greatest!
    ..and wrote:..and no man comes to God except through me.
    Once a Jew came to Ali and said "O' Ali, I accepted and believed in Muhammad the last and true prophet of God and you after the prophet"
    then Ali asked him: "what about Jesus!??"
    answered: "actually, I don't believe in him"
    said: "Nope, your faith nevers useful. and you aren't a Muslim while you accept all of the Prophets Islam introduced"
    And no one goes toward God except through one to one of the prophets as a link is.
    ..and wrote:Jesus forgave
    peoples sins and raised the dead. Only God can forgive sin..
    According to Qur'an, all of the prophets, Imams, and even pure people might forgive peoples sins, But no directly! through intercession between God and them.
    Also! They aren't allow to intercede everyone who themselves want to!!
    According to Islam, they're allow to use intercession just those who:
    1- don't deny the day the resurrection!
    2- don't deny the worshiping
    3- don't live just for this world and it's pleasures
    Goat wrote:
    Yusef wrote:
    ..and wrote:The anti Christ is one who stands in
    place of Christ Jesus. Most popes
    have been types of anti Christ, but
    the anti Christ the son of perdition is
    yet to come. He is the son of Satan
    who comes in the flesh like the son
    of God came in the flesh.
    about the first part, I can say "Can
    the Jews say: "The anti Christ is one
    who stands in place of Moses the
    Prophet"!!??
    and the other parts of your post We
    Muslims accept as you.
    Nope. the concept of the 'anti-Christ'
    is alien to the Jewish faith.
    Therefore, that idea would have no
    meaning
    i only brought an example for Mr. Burninglight to opens his mind and realizes if his reasoning be just these things, then we Muslims can bring those same things against themselves
    The concept of tei al-ardh has its roots in the following verses of the Chapter al-Naml of the Quran:
    — Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 38-40
    "Solomon said to his own men: 'Ye Chiefs! which of you can bring me the throne of Queen of Sheba before she and her envoys come to me in submission? Said an Ifrit, of the Jinns: 'I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted." "Said one who had knowledge of the Book: 'I will bring it to thee within the twinkling of an eye!' Then when (Solomon) saw it placed firmly before him, he said: 'This is by the grace of my Lord!"

The phrase "twinkling of an eye" is translated to mean in a very, very short time, i.e. almost instantaneously.

Some claim that according to these verses, it is the non-prophet Asif ibn al-Birkhia who transports the throne of Queen Sheba almost instantaneously. According to them, a hadith by Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq also confirms that Solomon transports the throne by Tay al-Ard in specific.[3]

A precise definition of Tai al-Ardh has been offered by Allama Qadhi, one of the masters of Allameh Tabatabaei:

"the ceasing and termination of matter in the initial location, and its appearance and re-creation in its final location (destination)"[4]
    Other explanations offered are also mystical in nature. A hadith by Imam Muhammad al-Baqir e.g. is narrated in which he attributes the aforementioned esoteric knowledge of Asif ibn Barakhia to the Asma 'ullah or the "names of God", another widely discussed topic in Islamic philosophy and mysticism and even kabbalah:
    "The Almighty's greatest name has 73 letters (or parts). Asif ibn Barakhia knew only one letter of it, which enabled him to traverse the earth in the blink of an eye. We Shia Imams however possess 72 of them. And the last letter is concealed from all creation and remains a secret to only the Almighty Himself."[5]

The only Decoders of All Holy Books:
    ref:Who hold the testimony of Jesus and commandments of God!?
    • â—Ž The All → Encoder[God] → Holy Books
      ☆ Holy Books → Decoders[The Prophet & 12Imams] → Hadith
      ○ Hadith → Detectors[Scientists/Scholars] → The All
    :study:
Well,
We compare these with this Shi'a-Hadith i provide now:
  • ...at the time of Ascension, the prophet[S.A.A.W.A] arrived at the first heaven and met prophet Adam[pbuh], the second heaven met the two cousins that were look like together means prophets Yahya[pbuh] and prophet Isa[pbuh], then arrived at the third heaven and met prophet Yusef[pbuh], then the fourth met prophet Edris[Enoch-pbuh], the fifth met prophet Haroun[Aaron-pbuh], the sixth met prophet Musa[pnuh], the seventh met prophet Ibrahim[pbuh]
An important question!
How this is that a prophet such as Isa[pbuh] or Yasa'[Elisha-pbuh] who had the miracles exactly like together and sooo much greater than miracles of many other prophets, but they have lesser ranks than those others!!? :-s
Ahaaa oowkaayy!!
We now arrived at near of a great part of the crossword and we could solve these empty tables of that and connect these parts together!
How!?
For that that God CreatED one such as prophet Jesus[pbuh] at once holy at the beginning! from a saint virgin Lady, Mary[pbuh] and his growing was fast and he had mighty of conversation when he was born and at all God CreatED him that form and a thing like Forcing..
But those other prophets were those who God CreatED them normally and theu themselves grew[spiritually] and arrived at the rank of prophethood!
I'm not sure 100% about that, and need to other quotings from other sources of sciences/religions
Help me to solve this part too..

2. The sentence "..one is ground of feet of dogs of a group.." that I use anywhere, it shows i'm the most humble servant of God!
Means i'm humble along God. Nope! the lesser
Then!?
I'm humble along the messengers of God. Nope. the lesser..
What then!?
I'm humble along those real followers of those the messengers. Nope yet!
What then!!?
I'm humble along those who follow the real followers of the messengers. Nope yet!
What then!!!?
I'm ground of feet of dogs of them even if i'm from the best Races/Countries/Cities/Tribes.. and those be from the worst Races/Countries/Cities/Tribes.

Challenging between 2 personalities that one follows Emotions and one follows Wisdom:
  • Racist Vs Knowledge about Races
    Sexist Vs Knowledge about Genders
    Nationalist Vs Knowledge of Nations
    Etc..
Again
Knowledge of Races/Genders/Nations/History/Civilizations signifies for us that one is better than one other just IN THE START POINT! not anyway!!
Imagine you and one other can't bear any baby, then you go to the orphanage for get a baby for yourselves, one of you a baby that is Turkish/Female/from Mongolia, and you get a baby that is Persian/Male/from Germany! but after 20years we see that Turkish girl is wiser than your Persian boy who is German/Persian/Semitic/Male!! How!? Because you let him drink wine/do sins/be selfish/self center[fool]/drugs etc.. but he has taken his girl to be religious/learning sciences/culture/Taqwa/Wara' etc..
But in anyway we shouldn't debate with females because maybe satan has inspired to her brain an opinion that her opinion maybe take us to the darkness
Although many of males by their own deeds make themselves lesser than females NOT rather lesser than animals and you should be absconded versus them according to the religious commandments that i've provided them before..

At all one who is Racist, is who thinks everywhere he/she is better than others, but one who knows differences of the Races, when meets one other, tells himself that: "..shame on me who am from a great race from a great country from a great civilization and male, haven't made myself grown spiritually that this person who is from a weak race/city/Country/civilizations/gender has made herself a scientist/scholar/spiritual... shame on me... shame on me that had a fine position and didn't use my position toward wellness

Did you get my examples and convince!?
If not, this is problem from one of your own race/gender/Taqwa/Wara'/religion/country/culture/civilization....

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Army of Wisdom Vs army of Ignorance

Post #99

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 86 by Yusef]

Here you are the hadith i was decided show you about The Wisdom Vs. The Ignorance we should upgrade ourselves from any ignorance to all of the parts of Wisdom!

Also this is a great source of Shi'a-Hadiths for you seekers who enjoyed each one of them that i provided here or anywhere:
Here you are:
  • Shi'a-Hadith
    14ـ ع�دَّةٌ م�نْ أَصْحَاب�نَا عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْن� م�حَمَّد� عَنْ عَل�يّ� بْن� حَد�يد� عَنْ سَمَاعَةَ بْن� م�هْرَانَ قَالَ ك�نْت� ع�نْدَ أَب�ي عَبْد� الله (عَلَيْه� السَّلام) وَع�نْدَه� جَمَاعَةٌ م�نْ مَوَال�يه� �َجَرَى ذ�كْر� الْعَقْل� وَالْجَهْل� �َقَالَ أَب�و عَبْد� الله (عَلَيْه� السَّلام) اعْر���وا الْعَقْلَ وَج�نْدَه� وَالْجَهْلَ وَج�نْدَه� تَهْتَد�وا قَالَ سَمَاعَة� �َق�لْت� ج�ع�لْت� ��دَاكَ لا نَعْر��� إ�لا مَا عَرَّ�ْتَنَا �َقَالَ أَب�و عَبْد� الله (عَلَيْه� السَّلام) إ�نَّ الله عَزَّ وَجَلَّ خَلَقَ الْعَقْلَ وَه�وَ أَوَّل� خَلْق� م�نَ الرّ�وحَان�يّ�ينَ عَنْ يَم�ين� الْعَرْش� م�نْ ن�ور�ه� �َقَالَ لَه� أَدْب�رْ �َأَدْبَرَ ث�مَّ قَالَ لَه� أَقْب�لْ �َأَقْبَلَ �َقَالَ الله تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَى خَلَقْت�كَ خَلْقاً عَظ�يماً وَكَرَّمْت�كَ عَلَى جَم�يع� خَلْق�ي قَالَ ث�مَّ خَلَقَ الْجَهْلَ م�نَ الْبَحْر� الاجَاج� ظ�لْمَان�يّاً �َقَالَ لَه� أَدْب�رْ �َأَدْبَرَ ث�مَّ قَالَ لَه� أَقْب�لْ �َلَمْ ي�قْب�لْ �َقَالَ لَه� اسْتَكْبَرْتَ �َلَعَنَه� ث�مَّ جَعَلَ ل�لْعَقْل� خَمْسَةً وَسَبْع�ينَ ج�نْداً �َلَمَّا رَأَى الْجَهْل� مَا أَكْرَمَ الله ب�ه� الْعَقْلَ وَمَا أَعْطَاه� أَضْمَرَ لَه� الْعَدَاوَةَ �َقَالَ الْجَهْل� يَا رَبّ� هَذَا خَلْقٌ م�ثْل�ي خَلَقْتَه� وَكَرَّمْتَه� وَقَوَّيْتَه� وَأَنَا ض�دّ�ه� وَلا ق�وَّةَ ل�ي ب�ه� �َأَعْط�ن�ي م�نَ الْج�نْد� م�ثْلَ مَا أَعْطَيْتَه� �َقَالَ نَعَمْ �َإ�نْ عَصَيْتَ بَعْدَ ذَل�كَ أَخْرَجْت�كَ وَج�نْدَكَ م�نْ رَحْمَت�ي قَالَ قَدْ رَض�يت� �َأَعْطَاه� خَمْسَةً وَسَبْع�ينَ ج�نْداً �َكَانَ م�مَّا أَعْطَى الْعَقْلَ م�نَ الْخَمْسَة� وَالسَّبْع�ينَ الْج�نْدَ الْخَيْر� وَه�وَ وَز�ير� الْعَقْل� وَجَعَلَ ض�دَّه� الشَّرَّ وَه�وَ وَز�ير� الْجَهْل� وَالايمَان� وَض�دَّه� الْك��ْرَ وَالتَّصْد�يق� وَض�دَّه� الْج�ح�ودَ وَالرَّجَاء� وَض�دَّه� الْق�ن�وطَ وَالْعَدْل� وَض�دَّه� الْجَوْرَ وَالرّ�ضَا وَض�دَّه� السّ�خْطَ وَالشّ�كْر� وَض�دَّه� الْك��ْرَانَ وَالطَّمَع� وَض�دَّه� الْيَأْسَ وَالتَّوَكّ�ل� وَض�دَّه� الْح�رْصَ وَالرَّأْ�َة� وَض�دَّهَا الْقَسْوَةَ وَالرَّحْمَة� وَض�دَّهَا الْغَضَبَ وَالْع�لْم� وَض�دَّه� الْجَهْلَ وَالْ�َهْم� وَض�دَّه� الْح�مْقَ وَالْع��َّة� وَض�دَّهَا التَّهَتّ�كَ وَالزّ�هْد� وَض�دَّه� الرَّغْبَةَ وَالرّ��ْق� وَض�دَّه� الْخ�رْقَ وَالرَّهْبَة� وَض�دَّه� الْج�رْأَةَ وَالتَّوَاض�ع� وَض�دَّه� الْك�بْرَ وَالتّ�ؤَدَة� وَض�دَّهَا التَّسَرّ�عَ وَالْح�لْم� وَض�دَّهَا السَّ�َهَ وَالصَّمْت� وَض�دَّه� الْهَذَرَ وَالاسْت�سْلام� وَض�دَّه� الاسْت�كْبَارَ وَالتَّسْل�يم� وَض�دَّه� الشَّكَّ وَالصَّبْر� وَض�دَّه� الْجَزَعَ وَالصَّ�ْح� وَض�دَّه� الانْت�قَامَ وَالْغ�نَى وَض�دَّه� الْ�َقْرَ وَالتَّذَكّ�ر� وَض�دَّه� السَّهْوَ وَالْح��ْظ� وَض�دَّه� النّ�سْيَانَ وَالتَّعَطّ��� وَض�دَّه� الْقَط�يعَةَ وَالْق�ن�وع� وَض�دَّه� الْح�رْصَ وَالْم�ؤَاسَاة� وَض�دَّهَا الْمَنْعَ وَالْمَوَدَّة� وَض�دَّهَا الْعَدَاوَةَ وَالْوَ�َاء� وَض�دَّه� الْغَدْرَ وَالطَّاعَة� وَض�دَّهَا الْمَعْص�يَةَ وَالْخ�ض�وع� وَض�دَّه� التَّطَاو�لَ وَالسَّلامَة� وَض�دَّهَا الْبَلاءَ وَالْح�بّ� وَض�دَّه� الْب�غْضَ وَالصّ�دْق� وَض�دَّه� الْكَذ�بَ وَالْحَقّ� وَض�دَّه� الْبَاط�لَ وَالامَانَة� وَض�دَّهَا الْخ�يَانَةَ وَالاخْلاص� وَض�دَّه� الشَّوْبَ وَالشَّهَامَة� وَض�دَّهَا الْبَلادَةَ وَالْ�َهْم� وَض�دَّه� الْغَبَاوَةَ وَالْمَعْر��َة� وَض�دَّهَا الانْكَارَ وَالْم�دَارَاة� وَض�دَّهَا الْم�كَاشَ�َةَ وَسَلامَة� الْغَيْب� وَض�دَّهَا الْم�مَاكَرَةَ وَالْك�تْمَان� وَض�دَّه� الا�ْشَاءَ وَالصَّلاة� وَض�دَّهَا الاضَاعَةَ وَالصَّوْم� وَض�دَّه� الا�ْطَارَ وَالْج�هَاد� وَض�دَّه� النّ�ك�ولَ وَالْحَجّ� وَض�دَّه� نَبْذَ الْم�يثَاق� وَصَوْن� الْحَد�يث� وَض�دَّه� النَّم�يمَةَ وَب�رّ� الْوَال�دَيْن� وَض�دَّه� الْع�ق�وقَ وَالْحَق�يقَة� وَض�دَّهَا الرّ�يَاءَ وَالْمَعْر�و�� وَض�دَّه� الْم�نْكَرَ وَالسَّتْر� وَض�دَّه� التَّبَرّ�جَ وَالتَّق�يَّة� وَض�دَّهَا الاذَاعَةَ وَالانْصَا�� وَض�دَّه� الْحَم�يَّةَ وَالتَّهْي�ئَة� وَض�دَّهَا الْبَغْيَ وَالنَّظَا�َة� وَض�دَّهَا الْقَذَرَ وَالْحَيَاء� وَض�دَّهَا الْجَلَعَ وَالْقَصْد� وَض�دَّه� الْع�دْوَانَ وَالرَّاحَة� وَض�دَّهَا التَّعَبَ وَالسّ�ه�ولَة� وَض�دَّهَا الصّ�ع�وبَةَ وَالْبَرَكَة� وَض�دَّهَا الْمَحْقَ وَالْعَا��يَة� وَض�دَّهَا الْبَلاءَ وَالْقَوَام� وَض�دَّه� الْم�كَاثَرَةَ وَالْح�كْمَة� وَض�دَّهَا الْهَوَاءَ وَالْوَقَار� وَض�دَّه� الْخ��َّةَ وَالسَّعَادَة� وَض�دَّهَا الشَّقَاوَةَ وَالتَّوْبَة� وَض�دَّهَا الاصْرَارَ وَالاسْت�غْ�َار� وَض�دَّه� الاغْت�رَارَ وَالْم�حَا�َظَة� وَض�دَّهَا التَّهَاو�نَ وَالدّ�عَاء� وَض�دَّه� الاسْت�نْكَا�َ وَالنَّشَاط� وَض�دَّه� الْكَسَلَ وَالْ�َرَح� وَض�دَّه� الْحَزَنَ وَالالْ�َة� وَض�دَّهَا الْ��رْقَةَ وَالسَّخَاء� وَض�دَّه� الْب�خْلَ �َلا تَجْتَم�ع� هَذ�ه� الْخ�صَال� ك�لّ�هَا م�نْ أَجْنَاد� الْعَقْل� إ�لا ��ي نَب�يّ� أَوْ وَص�يّ� نَب�يّ� أَوْ م�ؤْم�ن� قَد� امْتَحَنَ الله قَلْبَه� ل�لايمَان� وَأَمَّا سَائ�ر� ذَل�كَ م�نْ مَوَال�ينَا �َإ�نَّ أَحَدَه�مْ لا يَخْل�و م�نْ أَنْ يَك�ونَ ��يه� بَعْض� هَذ�ه� الْج�ن�ود� حَتَّى يَسْتَكْم�لَ وَيَنْقَى م�نْ ج�ن�ود� الْجَهْل� �َع�نْدَ ذَل�كَ يَك�ون� ��ي الدَّرَجَة� الْع�لْيَا مَعَ الانْب�يَاء� وَالاوْص�يَاء� وَإ�نَّمَا ي�دْرَك� ذَل�كَ ب�مَعْر��َة� الْعَقْل� وَج�ن�ود�ه� وَب�م�جَانَبَة� الْجَهْل� وَج�ن�ود�ه� وَ�َّقَنَا الله وَإ�يَّاك�مْ ل�طَاعَت�ه� وَمَرْضَات�ه�.
    14. A number of our people has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn Hadid from Suma’a ibn Mihran who has said the following.
    “With a gathering of his followers I was in the presence of Imam abu ‘Abdallah (a.s). A discussion on intelligence and ignorance began to emerge among them. Thereupon Imam abu ‘Abdallah said, “You, first, must recognize intelligence and its army and ignorance and its army only then you would find proper guidance.� I then asked, may Allah make my soul of service to you, we only learn what you teach us.� The Imam (a.s) said, “Allah, the Glorious, the Majestic created intelligence and it was the first creature of spiritual world on the right side of the Throne from His light. He then told him to move backwards and intelligence moved backwards. He then told him to come forwards. Intelligence came forwards. Allah, the Sacrosanct, the Most High said, “I have created you a great creature and honored you above all others of my creatures. The Imam (a.s) continued, “Allah then created ignorance from a salty dark ocean and told it, “move backwards and did move backwards. He then called it to come forwards but it did not come forwards. He then said to it, ‘Did you shun coming forwards?� He then pronounced it condemned. He then assigned seventy-five armies for intelligence. When ignorance saw all the honors Allah has granted to intelligence it bore hidden animosity towards intelligence and said, “Lord this creature is just like me. You created and honored it and gave it power. But I have no power against it. Give me also likewise armies. The Lord then said, “I will give you also an army but if you would disobey Me I will then expel you and your army from My mercy. Ignorance then said, ‘I agree.’ Allah gave it seventy-five armies and it was out of the army of intelligence.
    The Army of Intelligence The Army of Ignorance
    1 Goodness is the minister of Intelligence Evil is the minister of Ignorance
    2 Faith Disbelief
    3 Professing Refusal
    4 Hope Despair
    5 Justice Injustice
    6 Consent Disapproval
    7 Thankfulness Ungratefulness
    8 Expectation Hopelessness
    9 Reliance Greed
    10 Soft-heartedness Hard-heartedness
    11 Mercy Anger
    12 Knowledge Ignorance
    13 Understanding Foolishness
    14 Chastity Reckless
    15 Restraint Yearning
    16 Relenting Relentless
    17 Cautious Boldness
    18 Humbleness Arrogance
    19 Relax Haste
    20 Forbearance Silliness
    21 Quietness Bluffing
    22 Peacefulness Contempt
    23 Acceptance Doubt
    24 Patience Impatience
    25 Forgiving Revenge
    26 Self-reliance Poverty
    27 Remembrance Forgetfulness
    28 Sympathy Detachment
    29 Self-content Covetousness
    30 Munificent Avaricious
    31 Affection Animosity
    32 Loyalty Infidelity
    33 Obedience Disobedience
    34 Subservience Supremacy
    35 Security Affliction
    36 Love Hatred
    37 Truthfulness Duplicity
    38 Truth Falsehood
    39 Trustworthiness Treachery
    40 Sincerity Distortion
    41 Sharp witted Feeble-mindedness
    42 Comprehension Simple-mindedness
    43 Cognizance Refusal
    44 Safekeeping feel evil satisfaction
    45 Security unseen Intemperance
    46 Protective Unmasking
    47 Prayer Loosing
    48 Fasting Consuming food
    49 Hard work Passivity
    50 Hajj Disregard of covenant
    51 Soundness of words Scandalous
    52 Kindness to parents Rudeness to parents
    53 Factual Braggart
    54 Legitimate Wickedness
    55 Guarded Bedecked
    56 Concealment Hatching
    57 Fairness Taking-sides
    58 Peaceable Rebelliousness
    59 Cleanliness Filthiness
    60 Bashfulness Ill-mannered
    61 Impartiality Aggressive
    62 Comfort Exhaustion
    63 Ease Hardships
    64 Blessedness Lack of blessings
    65 Tranquility Suffering
    66 Stability Aggrandizing
    67 Wisdom Desires
    68 Dignity Meanness
    69 Fortunateness Unfortunateliness
    70 Repentance Persistence
    71 Seeking forgiveness Keeping pride
    72 Conservitiveness Heedlessness
    73 Invoking Withholding
    74 Vitality Lethargic
    75 Happiness Sorrow
    Friendliness Aversion
    Generosity Stinginess
    No one other than a prophet or his successor or a true believer the strength of whose faith Allah has already tested can have the whole army of intelligence with all such characteristics. However, some of our followers and friends may acquire some of such characteristics so that they may reach perfection and repulse the army of ignorance and purify themselves from evil. In such case they also will step at the high degree and level of the prophets and the successors of the prophets. This progress can only be made after knowing, with certainty, intelligence and its army and ignorance and its army. May Allah provide us and you the opportunity to obey Him and work to please Him.
    Source: http://alhassanain.org/m/english/?com=book&id=1015

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Post #100

Post by Daedalus X »

Bust Nak wrote: He says quite clearly that the differences between the races were unimportant and just skin deep.
No, he does not say anything of the sort that can be read as "quite clearly".
Steven Rose wrote:Darwin was, after all, a man of his time, class and society. True, he was committed to a monogenic, rather than the prevailing polygenic, view of human origins, but he still divided humanity into distinct races according to differences in skin, eye or hair colour. He was also convinced that evolution was progressive, and that the white races—especially the Europeans—were evolutionarily more advanced than the black races, thus establishing race differences and a racial hierarchy.
Bust Nak wrote: Nothing Sam Harris said is controversial. Is he racist?
He is not a racist, but in the video (that you did not find to be controversial) Sam did say 'that intelligence is in a large measure due to his or her genes...genes appear to be about 50 - 80% of the story'. This would be considered racist by many on the far left.