Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Debate and discussion on racism and related issues

Moderator: Moderators

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Post #1

Post by AgnosticBoy »

There is now evidence that Antifa group was in the midst of the protestors. Coinciding with the timing of recent protests, now Antifa has taken over a few city blocks in a Seattle area and they're calling it the "autonomous zone".

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-sea ... omous-zone

And their real agenda was not about George Floyd but rather they used those protests to incite more chaos. The New York times reports the real agenda:
While Mr. Floyd’s death in Minneapolis drove most of the energy in the streets toward ending police violence and racial injustice, some of those here in recent days have pushed for a wider focus. Some of the messages mirror the 2011 Occupy movement and seemed aimed at targeting corporate America for its role in social inequities.

"The more we encourage and focus on the race thing, the greater our attention is not focusing on the fact that this is class warfare,” said a 28-year-old protester and self-described anarchist who identified himself only by his first name, Fredrix.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... e.amp.html

So the real agenda is not about race.

Why did mainstream media ignore all of the evidence that Antifa was involved?

Does this show the weakness of Democrats (Washington State Governor is a Democrat) when they let domestic terrorists take over their neighborhoods?

koko

Re: Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Post #91

Post by koko »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:31 am
koko wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:50 am
If you consider it off topic I can hardly be blamed for following your lead.

Bingo.

I've been told to present evidence and to refrain from getting hung up on titles or labelling by the same parties who engage in that sort of thing more than anyone else. Let them set a better example and then maybe there would be no conflict here.
I have provided evidence that Antifa and BLM are involved. Just look at the protestors actions and message.

It would be very stupid of them to come out and proclaim themselves to be Antifa when DOJ and Trump could label them a domestic terrorists group.

Now if you two disagree then please bring it on because I'm going to continue to make the claim.

I am not one to attempt to twist anyone's arm. If you wish to harbor that belief and the idea that there are little green men on the planet Mars or that the moon is made of cheese, all that is ok with me. However, I await the proof that the government has issued an indictment to any member of Antifa. So far, not one has been issued.

I await ...

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #92

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:10 pm
AgnosticBoy wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:31 am
koko wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:50 am
If you consider it off topic I can hardly be blamed for following your lead.

Bingo.

I've been told to present evidence and to refrain from getting hung up on titles or labelling by the same parties who engage in that sort of thing more than anyone else. Let them set a better example and then maybe there would be no conflict here.
I have provided evidence that Antifa and BLM are involved. Just look at the protestors actions and message.

It would be very stupid of them to come out and proclaim themselves to be Antifa when DOJ and Trump could label them a domestic terrorists group.

Now if you two disagree then please bring it on because I'm going to continue to make the claim.

I am not one to attempt to twist anyone's arm. If you wish to harbor that belief and the idea that there are little green men on the planet Mars or that the moon is made of cheese, all that is ok with me. However, I await the proof that the government has issued an indictment to any member of Antifa. So far, not one has been issued.

I await ...
As if your request is the only way to determine that this is Antifa.

Write the Democrat mayor and tell her to prosecute the Antifa members. Otherwise, just because Antifa members aren't indicted doesn't mean they are not Antifa. It just means Antifa is getting away with terrorism in Seattle.

Their views and actions show that they are Antifa.

koko

Post #93

Post by koko »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:13 pm As if your request is the only way to determine that this is Antifa.
Write the Democrat mayor and tell her to prosecute the Antifa members. Otherwise, just because Antifa members aren't indicted doesn't mean they are not Antifa. It just means Antifa is getting away with terrorism in Seattle.
Their views and actions show that they are Antifa.

History will accept that as truth when it is incontrovertably established in a court of law. So will I.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #94

Post by AgnosticBoy »

[Replying to koko in post #93]

How does your statement rebut my claim? Are you talking or debating?

otseng
Savant

Post #95

Post by otseng »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:35 pm
koko wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:21 pm You have been told by the Admin that if you do not like what has been posted to disregard it. Again, if you do not accept what I've posted, just continue to ignore its truths.
I've never received a moderator warning or message because I follow the rules.
Moderator Intervention

I've posted a general comment here about the request for evidence between you two here:
viewtopic.php?p=1016261#p1016261

The tit-for-tats about evidence will need to cease. The only acceptable course from now on will be through the Moderator Claim Withdrawal Procedure. Anything else could result in locking of the thread.

Moderator interventions do not count as a strike against any posters. They are given at the discretion of a moderator when he or she feels that some sort of intervention is required.

otseng
Savant

Post #96

Post by otseng »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:09 pm [Replying to koko in post #81]

I won't assume nor debate gender.
Moderator Comment

koko correcting your erroneous address of him is not debating gender. Please be more civil when you address others.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #97

Post by AgnosticBoy »

[Replying to koko in post #93]

I'm still waiting on you to support your logic of going only by arrests to determine that Antifa is involved.

It is very possible that antifa is involved and they are not arrested because the Seattle Democrat mayor is letting them get away.

So what's left so far is my evidence of antifa or a left-wing group and no good rebuttal to it.

koko

Post #98

Post by koko »

The only "proof" that Antifa is involved is through an indictment identifying someone as a member of that group. Kindly present any such evidence since I have already presented links which show no such linkage.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #99

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:03 pm The only "proof" that Antifa is involved is through an indictment identifying someone as a member of that group. Kindly present any such evidence since I have already presented links which show no such linkage.
No, that's your arbitrary standard which is why I will disregard your standard. There are other ways to show that antifa is involved. Take BLM members. Is the only way to identify a BLM member or organized protests is only when they are arrested? Of course not, especially if they are doing legal activity.

So here my claim still stands, that antifa or a left-wing group is engaging in violent protests. :D

koko

Post #100

Post by koko »

Well, I have a doctorate in the field of law and know legal standards just a bit more than you do. At least most folks would think so. O:)