Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Debate and discussion on racism and related issues

Moderator: Moderators

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Post #1

Post by AgnosticBoy »

There is now evidence that Antifa group was in the midst of the protestors. Coinciding with the timing of recent protests, now Antifa has taken over a few city blocks in a Seattle area and they're calling it the "autonomous zone".

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-sea ... omous-zone

And their real agenda was not about George Floyd but rather they used those protests to incite more chaos. The New York times reports the real agenda:
While Mr. Floyd’s death in Minneapolis drove most of the energy in the streets toward ending police violence and racial injustice, some of those here in recent days have pushed for a wider focus. Some of the messages mirror the 2011 Occupy movement and seemed aimed at targeting corporate America for its role in social inequities.

"The more we encourage and focus on the race thing, the greater our attention is not focusing on the fact that this is class warfare,” said a 28-year-old protester and self-described anarchist who identified himself only by his first name, Fredrix.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... e.amp.html

So the real agenda is not about race.

Why did mainstream media ignore all of the evidence that Antifa was involved?

Does this show the weakness of Democrats (Washington State Governor is a Democrat) when they let domestic terrorists take over their neighborhoods?

koko

Re: Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Post #71

Post by koko »

I can just as easily say they were Republicans in disguise such as those undercover cops we saw in Minneapolis.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #72

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:33 pm I can just as easily say they were Republicans in disguise such as those undercover cops we saw in Minneapolis.
sure you can say that but did that would prove that you're in denial. You've simply Dodge my question just to make an assertion that doesn't have any supporting evidence to it. Interesting Lee you requested that I present evidence while you're not following your own standard.
Last edited by AgnosticBoy on Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

koko

Post #73

Post by koko »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:03 pm
koko wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:33 pm I can just as easily say they were Republicans in disguise such as those undercover cops we saw in Minneapolis.
Anyone can say anything but the question is what evidence do you have for it? it's funny that you would make that assertion without any evidence while requiring that I present my evidence. It would be the biggest prank and mankind's history if all of these protestors were just Republicans in disguise.

Click search for my previous links showing undercover cops engaging in terrorism. Obviously, all Republicans.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #74

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:15 pm
AgnosticBoy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:03 pm
Anyone can say anything but the question is what evidence do you have for it? it's funny that you would make that assertion without any evidence while requiring that I present my evidence. It would be the biggest prank and mankind's history if all of these protestors were just Republicans in disguise.

Click search for my previous links showing undercover cops engaging in terrorism. Obviously, all Republicans.
Let's apply your standard. What percentage of the arrest cases have found Republicans in the recent protests? Keep in mind I'm not denying that it's impossible, I'm only denying that it would be any big percentage. Just because one or two people might do it that doesn't mean that every Republican would do it

you seriously believe that every single protester is a republican when even the media are reporting them as being BLM members?

koko

Post #75

Post by koko »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:20 pm
Let's apply your standard. What percentage of the arrest cases have found Republicans in the recent protests? Keep in mind I'm not denying that it's impossible, I'm only denying that it would be any big percentage. Just because one or two people might do it that doesn't mean that every Republican would do it

you seriously believe that every single protester is a republican when even the media are reporting them as being BLM members?

You misread what I wrote. The peaceful protesters were BLM and others sympathetic to it. Here in the Twin Cities it is well established that the majority of that org and its supporters are white. As for the terrorists (civilian and police) defo Republican.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #76

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:53 am
AgnosticBoy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:20 pm

You misread what I wrote. The peaceful protesters were BLM and others sympathetic to it. Here in the Twin Cities it is well established that the majority of that org and its supporters are white. As for the terrorists (civilian and police) defo Republican.
I haven't seen anything worth considering yet. Where is your evidence that the violence in these recent protests are only being done by Republicans disguised as BLM? And please show me more than just one or two guys being caught. The occupiers of the autonomous zone clearly said their view was to defund the police, and in fact, they chased the police out of their precinct. Provide proof that these Seattle terrorists are lying about their position as opposed to just you wanting to blame all the bad things on Republicans (as if Democrats can do no wrong).

Experienced debaters should already know to do this.

koko

Post #77

Post by koko »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:28 am
I haven't seen anything worth considering yet. Where is your evidence that the violence in these recent protests are only being done by Republicans disguised as BLM? And please show me more than just one or two guys being caught. The occupiers of the autonomous zone clearly said their view was to defund the police, and in fact, they chased the police out of their precinct. Provide proof that these Seattle terrorists are lying about their position as opposed to just you wanting to blame all the bad things on Republicans (as if Democrats can do no wrong).

You have been told by the Admin that if you do not like what has been posted to disregard it. Again, if you do not accept what I've posted, just continue to ignore its truths.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #78

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:21 pm
AgnosticBoy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:28 am

You have been told by the Admin that if you do not like what has been posted to disregard it. Again, if you do not accept what I've posted, just continue to ignore its truths.
I've never received a moderator warning or message because I follow the rules. I run my own forum so I definitely don't need any lectures from someone who has never ran a site.

You have posted one or two videos of some hillbilly looking people (possibly Republicans and NOT hiding it) attacking a BLM protestor. But how is that evidence for the Seattle protestors? How does it answer my question about the scale that this is happening at? Are you saying that not one Democrat or leftist group is inciting violence?

I can post videos of Black people looting, does that go with your claim that it's only White supremacist that are committing violence?

I will continue to point out that you have not presented that evidence.

Tcg
Savant

Post #79

Post by Tcg »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:35 pm
I run my own forum so I definitely don't need any lectures from someone who has never ran a site.
Whether this is true or not, it carries no weight here. The only thing that matters is one's ability to support the claims they make.

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #80

Post by AgnosticBoy »

Tcg wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:49 pm
AgnosticBoy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:35 pm
I run my own forum so I definitely don't need any lectures from someone who has never ran a site.
Whether this is true or not, it carries no weight here. The only thing that matters is one's ability to support the claims they make.

Tcg
Do you mind telling Kokoo that as well since she brought up the rules in the first place?

Also tell her to offer some evidence to support the claim that all violent protestors are White supremacists.