Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Debate and discussion on racism and related issues

Moderator: Moderators

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #1

Post by AgnosticBoy »

There is now evidence that Antifa group was in the midst of the protestors. Coinciding with the timing of recent protests, now Antifa has taken over a few city blocks in a Seattle area and they're calling it the "autonomous zone".

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-sea ... omous-zone

And their real agenda was not about George Floyd but rather they used those protests to incite more chaos. The New York times reports the real agenda:
While Mr. Floyd’s death in Minneapolis drove most of the energy in the streets toward ending police violence and racial injustice, some of those here in recent days have pushed for a wider focus. Some of the messages mirror the 2011 Occupy movement and seemed aimed at targeting corporate America for its role in social inequities.

"The more we encourage and focus on the race thing, the greater our attention is not focusing on the fact that this is class warfare,” said a 28-year-old protester and self-described anarchist who identified himself only by his first name, Fredrix.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... e.amp.html

So the real agenda is not about race.

Why did mainstream media ignore all of the evidence that Antifa was involved?

Does this show the weakness of Democrats (Washington State Governor is a Democrat) when they let domestic terrorists take over their neighborhoods?

Tcg
Savant

Re: Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Post #61

Post by Tcg »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:40 pm
Don't overlook this FACT:
Perhaps Trump's threat of designating Antifa as a terrorist organization has forced them to become less apparent. If they came out claiming to be Antifa then they'd certainly be a target of law enforcement.
The claim under consideration is this:
AgnosticBoy wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:21 pm
I believe most are convinced by my evidence.
Trump's threat is utterly unrelated to your claim concerning the acceptance of your "evidence." As I've already pointed out, we are facing yet another claim absent evidence.

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

koko

Re: Pink Elephants & Blue Fairies with Turquoise Hair

Post #62

Post by koko »

The world waits with bated breath for news that an Antifa member has been indicted for "terrorism" in any of the states. So far, only Trump and a handful of his fellow radical right wingers who are hellbent in destroying the USA believe the myth that Antifa has caused any trouble. Well over a month has transpired from the initial protests to today. We wait and we wait ...

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #63

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:09 am The world waits with bated breath for news that an Antifa member has been indicted for "terrorism" in any of the states. So far, only Trump and a handful of his fellow radical right wingers who are hellbent in destroying the USA believe the myth that Antifa has caused any trouble. Well over a month has transpired from the initial protests to today. We wait and we wait ...
Don't get stuck on the label but rather go by their views. Then you'll see Antifa, BLM, the Democrat party, and their weak mayors and governors who don't act until things get out of hand.

Two teens were shot in CHOP a day or two ago.

DavidLeon
Under Probation

Post #64

Post by DavidLeon »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:52 pm
koko wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:09 am The world waits with bated breath for news that an Antifa member has been indicted for "terrorism" in any of the states. So far, only Trump and a handful of his fellow radical right wingers who are hellbent in destroying the USA believe the myth that Antifa has caused any trouble. Well over a month has transpired from the initial protests to today. We wait and we wait ...
Don't get stuck on the label but rather go by their views. Then you'll see Antifa, BLM, the Democrat party, and their weak mayors and governors who don't act until things get out of hand.

"In my estimation, more misery has been created by reformers than by any other force in human history. Show me someone who says, "Something must be done!" and I will show you a head full of vicious intentions that have no other outlet. What we must strive for always! is to find the natural flow and go with it." - The Reverend Mother Taraza, Conversational Record, BG File GSXXMAAT9 (Frank Herbert: Heretics Of Dune)

These sorts of groups are fascinating to watch in, I suppose, an historical sense. Just how crazy and violent seemingly good intentions can go. Probably the most convincing aspect of the Bible to me personally has always been how it represents the social and political system to be the primary vehicle for mankind's self destruction. Science, religion and money are all corruptible tools in the hands of the sociopolitical destructive force, but the system itself is the figurative hand in the matter.

So, to me, the Bible's prophecies of the end of religion, commerce and government, is welcome news, but at the same time a stern reminder to me that I and any contribution I could make on a modest or grand scale, would only add to the force of the destructive vehicle. Only Jehovah can fix things.

Just watching how these radical reformers behave on the seemingly endless YouTube videos. Their blatant disregard for discourse, disagreement. Their emotional mindless need for violence and reform . . . is a terrifying indicator of the system at it's potential worst.

In Canada, for example.

I no longer post here

koko

Post #65

Post by koko »

Don't get stuck on a label? Continually calling shooters or rioters "BLM" or "Antifa" when the government has not indicted so much as one person from either group in any jurisdiction is getting stuck on a label. Funny that you tell me to not do something that you have been doing all along. Very ironic, indeed.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #66

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:14 am

Don't get stuck on a label? Continually calling shooters or rioters "BLM" or "Antifa" when the government has not indicted so much as one person from either group in any jurisdiction is getting stuck on a label. Funny that you tell me to not do something that you have been doing all along. Very ironic, indeed.
Well that was my recommendation for YOU since you still have not figured out that Antifa, BLM , and the Democrats are involved. Not everyone is as slow to figure it out. Many, including myself, knew very early on that this was a LEFTist group..

I figured it out quick because I was going by their message and actions as opposed to only going by what they label themselves as. They may never admit to being Antifa because they know Trump and DOJ is after them.
Last edited by AgnosticBoy on Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

koko

Post #67

Post by koko »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:00 pm
Well that was my recommendation for YOU since you still have not figured out that Antifa, BLM , and the Democrats are involved. Not everyone is as slow to figure it out. Many, including myself, knew very early on that this was a LEFTist group..

I figured it out quick because I was going by their message and actions as opposed to only going by what they label themselves as. They may never admit to being Antifa because they know Trump and DOJ is after them.

You must have an amazing amount of discernment since the government (one controlled by Republicans traitor Trump) still hasn't produced any evidence to support this claim.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #68

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:43 pm
AgnosticBoy wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:00 pm

You must have an amazing amount of discernment since the government (one controlled by Republicans traitor Trump) still hasn't produced any evidence to support this claim.
I have good discernment but I'll leave it up to others to call it amazing. I attribute my good discernment to the fact that I'm not inhibited by political biases. My judgement tends to be based on information that I've gathered from BOTH sides compared to many Democrats who want ONLY information that goes with their side.

koko

Post #69

Post by koko »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:12 am
I have good discernment but I'll leave it up to others to call it amazing. I attribute my good discernment to the fact that I'm not inhibited by political biases. My judgement tends to be based on information that I've gathered from BOTH sides compared to many Democrats who want ONLY information that goes with their side.

Well, I did ask for copies of those "indictments". Would you be so kind as to post a link so that I can see them and the part where they specifically identify the perps as Antifa?

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #70

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:45 pm
AgnosticBoy wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:12 am
Well, I did ask for copies of those "indictments". Would you be so kind as to post a link so that I can see them and the part where they specifically identify the perps as Antifa?
That might be hard to get in case of the Seattle protesters since the mayor is not looking to prosecute any of them. But again I caution you on being stuck on labels. I've presented enough evidence to show that this is a leftist group. At this point there's no real difference between antifa and this leftist terror organization that took over Seattle. What do you gain by showing that it's not antifa, when it's still a leftist group?

Interestingly, the mayor resorted to using the police to combat a group that is advocating for no police. This shows precisely why the no police position of the Democrats is not practical.