Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Debate and discussion on racism and related issues

Moderator: Moderators

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Post #1

Post by AgnosticBoy »

There is now evidence that Antifa group was in the midst of the protestors. Coinciding with the timing of recent protests, now Antifa has taken over a few city blocks in a Seattle area and they're calling it the "autonomous zone".

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-sea ... omous-zone

And their real agenda was not about George Floyd but rather they used those protests to incite more chaos. The New York times reports the real agenda:
While Mr. Floyd’s death in Minneapolis drove most of the energy in the streets toward ending police violence and racial injustice, some of those here in recent days have pushed for a wider focus. Some of the messages mirror the 2011 Occupy movement and seemed aimed at targeting corporate America for its role in social inequities.

"The more we encourage and focus on the race thing, the greater our attention is not focusing on the fact that this is class warfare,” said a 28-year-old protester and self-described anarchist who identified himself only by his first name, Fredrix.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... e.amp.html

So the real agenda is not about race.

Why did mainstream media ignore all of the evidence that Antifa was involved?

Does this show the weakness of Democrats (Washington State Governor is a Democrat) when they let domestic terrorists take over their neighborhoods?

koko

Re: Antifa takes over Seattle, Washington

Post #81

Post by koko »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:25 pm
Tcg wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:49 pm
AgnosticBoy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:35 pm
I run my own forum so I definitely don't need any lectures from someone who has never ran a site.
Whether this is true or not, it carries no weight here. The only thing that matters is one's ability to support the claims they make.

Tcg
Do you mind telling Kokoo that as well since she brought up the rules in the first place?

Also tell her to offer some evidence to support the claim that all violent protestors are White supremacists.

Note that I am a he, not she.

Thank you.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #82

Post by AgnosticBoy »

[Replying to koko in post #81]

I won't assume nor debate gender. What I asked for is evidence for your EXTREME claim. Got any?

Tcg
Savant

Post #83

Post by Tcg »

I run my own forum so I definitely don't need any lectures from someone who has never ran a site.
Whether this is true or not, it carries no weight here. The only thing that matters is one's ability to support the claims they make.

Tcg
Do you mind telling Kokoo that as well since she brought up the rules in the first place?
The rules apply to all. I addressed your claim that your words carry more weight based on your assertion that you own of a forum. They don't.

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #84

Post by AgnosticBoy »

Tcg wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:42 am

Tcg
The rules apply to all. I addressed your claim that your words carry more weight based on your assertion that you own of a forum. They don't.

Tcg
I did not say my words carry more weight. I referenced my own forum to show that I know how the system of rules work.

Enough about me. Do you have any evidence to offer for or against my claim or Coco's claim?

Tcg
Savant

Post #85

Post by Tcg »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:04 am
I did not say my words carry more weight.
Excellent. We agree that they don't.

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #86

Post by AgnosticBoy »

Tcg wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:08 am

Tcg
Are you going to stay on topic? I recommend that you do. Can you answer my debate question and provide evidence to back up your claims.

Tcg
Savant

Post #87

Post by Tcg »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:12 am

Tcg
Are you going to stay on topic? I recommend that you do. Can you answer my debate question and provide evidence to back up your claims.
I am addressing the topic you brought up. If you consider it off topic I can hardly be blamed for following your lead.

Tcg

- American Atheists

- wiploc

- Irvin D. Yalom

koko

Post #88

Post by koko »

If you consider it off topic I can hardly be blamed for following your lead.

Bingo.

I've been told to present evidence and to refrain from getting hung up on titles or labelling by the same parties who engage in that sort of thing more than anyone else. Let them set a better example and then maybe there would be no conflict here.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #89

Post by AgnosticBoy »

koko wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:50 am
If you consider it off topic I can hardly be blamed for following your lead.

Bingo.

I've been told to present evidence and to refrain from getting hung up on titles or labelling by the same parties who engage in that sort of thing more than anyone else. Let them set a better example and then maybe there would be no conflict here.
I have provided evidence that Antifa and BLM are involved. Just look at the protestors actions and message.

It would be very stupid of them to come out and proclaim themselves to be Antifa when DOJ and Trump could label them a domestic terrorists group.

Now if you two disagree then please bring it on because I'm going to continue to make the claim.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #90

Post by AgnosticBoy »

Tcg wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:16 am
AgnosticBoy wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:12 am

Tcg
I am addressing the topic you brought up. If you consider it off topic I can hardly be blamed for following your lead.

Tcg
How does any of this prove your claim that Antifa isn't involved? Do you think they are stupid enough to call themselves antifa after the looting, pulling down statues, and taking over a city blocks? If they did that Trump would have his evidence to declare them a terror group.

Your view is just as naive as believing the Autonomous Zone would be a "festival" and bring a "summer of love" (according to DEMOCRAT mayor). A few murders later, we know the reality of a police free zone.