Russia
China
Germany
France
Israel

and also various others...

Then they will be followed
by a world war....

To which will be followed by a magnetic pole shift.

This is soon to befall upon the whole earth.

otseng
Savant

Re: The Appointed Time Has Started

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Miles
Savant

Post #3

Post by Miles »

jimtatertayte wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:05 am There are going to be civil wars(civil unrest) in these countries
United States
Great Britain
Russia
China
Germany
France
Israel

by a world war....

Are you suggesting there will be a cause-effect connection between these wars and a shift in the position (I assume) of the Earth's magnetic poles?

(FYI, the poles have been shifting position at least since the north magnetic pole's position was determined in 1831. No biggie there.)

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Post #4

Post by jimtatertayte »

Miles wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:51 am
jimtatertayte wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:05 am There are going to be civil wars(civil unrest) in these countries
United States
Great Britain
Russia
China
Germany
France
Israel

by a world war....

Are you suggesting there will be a cause-effect connection between these wars and a shift in the position (I assume) of the Earth's magnetic poles?

(FYI, the poles have been shifting position at least since the north magnetic pole's position was determined in 1831. No biggie there.)

They are all connected. Everything in life is connected like a chain link fence.
The pole shift I am referring too will leave very few people alive on the face of the earth.
It will clean up the mess left behind from the world war of the nations.

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Post #5

Post by jimtatertayte »

otseng wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:58 pm Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.
Everything I post is the truth. The truth is not

Random Ramblings
Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions.

But if you so consider it to be, then so shall it be to you.

Miles
Savant

Post #6

Post by Miles »

jimtatertayte wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:09 am
United States
Great Britain
Russia
China
Germany
France
Israel

by a world war....

They are all connected. Everything in life is connected like a chain link fence.
And, of course, my question WASN'T about any broad, all-embracing interconnection between events, but specifically a "cause-effect connection." That is, this "magnetic pole shift" is to be brought about solely because of these "wars" you speak of. IOW:

Wars = radical polar shift.

No wars = no such polar shift.

jimtatertayte wrote: The pole shift I am referring too will leave very few people alive on the face of the earth.
Why will that be? Heck, even pole reversals aren't considered all that dire. As the USGS (an agency of the United States government) says, "There is no evidence of a correlation between mass extinctions and magnetic pole reversals."
source

And as I've pointed out, the poles have been shifting at least since their movement was discovered 189 years ago.

Last edited by Miles on Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimtatertayte
Scholar

Post #7

Post by jimtatertayte »

Miles wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:16 pm
United States
Great Britain
Russia
China
Germany
France
Israel

by a world war....

And, of course, my question WASN'T about any broad, all-embracing interconnection between events, but specifically a "cause-effect connection." Meaning that this "magnetic pole shift" is to be brought about solely because of these "wars" you speak of. IOW:

Wars: radical polar shift.

No wars: no such polar shift.

jimtatertayte wrote: The pole shift I am referring too will leave very few people alive on the face of the earth.
Why will that be? Heck, even pole reversals aren't considered all that dire. As the USGS (an agency of the United States government) says, "There is no evidence of a correlation between mass extinctions and magnetic pole reversals."
source

And as I've pointed out, the poles have been shifting at least since their movement was discovered 189 years ago.

I am not going to explain it to you but I did look and find a video
for you that is close enough to what I am saying is going to take place
after the world war of the nations. Now I am not going to argue with you about it
so if you do not believe it...you just do not believe it.
I do not care.

NOTE*** I do not watch or have any affiliation of their videos or organization.
I do not follow anything they believe or do
I just posted this one just for this thread as an example of what I call a pole shift
that is coming upon the earth.

Miles
Savant

Post #8

Post by Miles »

jimtatertayte wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:02 pm
Miles wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:16 pm
United States
Great Britain
Russia
China
Germany
France
Israel

by a world war....

And, of course, my question WASN'T about any broad, all-embracing interconnection between events, but specifically a "cause-effect connection." Meaning that this "magnetic pole shift" is to be brought about solely because of these "wars" you speak of. IOW:

Wars: radical polar shift.

No wars: no such polar shift.

source

I am not going to explain it to you but I did look and find a video
for you that is close enough to what I am saying is going to take place
after the world war of the nations. Now I am not going to argue with you about it
so if you do not believe it...you just do not believe it.
I do not care.

NOTE*** I do not watch or have any affiliation of their videos or organization.
I do not follow anything they believe or do
I just posted this one just for this thread as an example of what I call a pole shift
that is coming upon the earth.
O M G! is that video sad. I won't go into any particulars because of Miller's excruciatingly poor understanding of science, which don't merit rebuttal, And because you have no intention of discussing the video. But just as an example of this sadness; Miller talks about a "pole shift" that was "an instrumental part of the flood." As we later find out, this "pole shift" wasn't a magnetic pole shift as I had thought, but "a geographic pole shift. that actually shifts the entire planet." So, what does science say about such a "geographic pole shift" occurring around 2348 BCE (Usher's dating), the onset of the flood? ZIPPO! NA DA, A GOOSE-EGG NOTHING. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the geographic poles shifted. So where did Mr. Miller get his information? It appears to be Thin Air because he never says. So what is Miller's background that anyone might trust him with such claims of geological polar shifting? Does he have a degree in any of the earth sciences, like Physical geography, Geomorphology, Structural geology, Geophysics, Geodesy, Geochemestry, Seismology, Edaphology, Pedology, Limnology etc.? Nope. According to his own biography, Brent Miller Sr.

"Is an expert in ecommerce systems, advanced programming, database systems and business methodology. He has personally amassed over thirty United States patents for advancements in human interface recognition software, artificial intelligence applications and data transmission protocols and analysis. His interests thus far have moved him through several industry segments including finance, medicine, computers, robotics, and energy."
source

Yup. Thin Air it is.