Post by Compassionist »

I found this video helpful

Grunt0311
Banned
Banned

Re: 40 Scientific Inaccuracies from the Bible

Post #41

Post by Grunt0311 »

Makes sense to me since scientist and everyone else will answer to God eventually.

Tcg
Savant

Post #42

Post by Tcg »

Grunt0311 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:18 am Makes sense to me since scientist and everyone else will answer to God eventually.
Now all you need to do is provide evidence that folks "will answer to God eventually." This is a debate sub-forum where evidence is expected.

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Miles
Savant

Post #43

Post by Miles »

Grunt0311 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:18 am Makes sense to me since scientist and everyone else will answer to God eventually.

Please explain why my comment "Since I worship science and not god, if god disagrees with the findings of science god is wrong" "Makes sense to you since scientist [sic] and everyone else will answer to God eventually."

This is a real puzzler because, in short, you're saying: It makes sense that god would be wrong if he disagreed with science because everyone will eventually answer to him.