Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Generating Messages

Post #1

Post by William »

Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship
Story-Tellers

Diagoras
Guru

Re: Generating Messages

Post #121

Post by Diagoras »

From early on in the thread:
William wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:03 pm
Out of Proportion
Word - String Values
Discussing the Data
Obviously there is enough evidence provided which shows a consistency in repeating the Message Generating process, even with using different selection methods.
The consistency is that coherency is shown to be evident.

Each selection method brings with it, its own uniqueness in regard to the message generated, an interesting thing in itself.

Even that I am currently the only one doing this [as far as I have been made aware] it can be assumed that anyone who uses this system should also generate coherent messages.

What is required re that, is the individuals commitment to do the science. There is work involved which means there is time which has to be dedicated to, by the individual, but that is just the way of science/scientific study.

At least the individual does not have to rely on huge overheads which require sourcing funding for equipment etc.

Once one has a substantial enough ComList - 20 pages or more would be a good target to set - one can generate messages sufficiently for the testing to be undertaken, and the more one adds word-string to their ComList the better one is able to work with apparent randomness.

I have found when working with the ComList that it is useful to check for duplicates - there are a number of online algorithms which are freely available for working with lists and it is also useful to be open to different ways in which to use lists.

The other list I have I call Name2Number and this provides additional data which can be used for cross-referencing.

Name to number is distinct in that it provides incontrovertible evidence which require no interactional interpretation. It is what it is.

The development of Human Language is obviously something which - when sorted into lists of numerical values - shows clear evidence that, regardless of how life on Earth appears to be a random event, that their is intelligence and mindfulness behind the process which is often ignored or even bitterly contested.

The Message Generating Process allows for said Mind to speak for itself, and show itself to exist. As such, this is adequate evidence - the sort of evidence a sceptic calls for in relation to the subject of Intelligent Design.

The Name2Number system allows for one to build a data base - from single words to word string consisting of sentences and even paragraphs.

Work With Me. = 145
Through Device
Syncretism
Eyes wide open
<bolding mine>

There's a claim here that a scientific process is being followed to test a hypothesis that a Mind 'behind the process' exists.

All the 'evidence' shown in this thread is one person's interpretation of meaning within randomised words and phrases. For example, in the most recent post:

William: In real terms, the Master ColdFire trick is about throwing a scary story into the mix in order to show a presumed outcome...however, the outcome was surprising in that the presumed outcome...Presumed outcome = 193... didn't happen and so the storyline changed and adaption was necessary.
Yeah... adaption was necessary. When you get a 'surprising result' in science, it's perfectly acceptable to explain it away by saying 'adaption was necessary'. :roll:

People used to be impressed with 'reading the bones' (or the entrails of a goat), and gradually shifted to tea leaves and Tarot cards. I had a pack myself at university, and with a bit of practice could fairly easily concoct a plausible narrative from any random selection of cards.

Granted, this is a fairly novel approach, but it's not fundamentally different from any other pseudoscience at its core.

William
Savant

Post #122

Post by William »

[Replying to Diagoras in post #121]
William: In real terms, the Master ColdFire trick is about throwing a scary story into the mix in order to show a presumed outcome...however, the outcome was surprising in that the presumed outcome...Presumed outcome = 193... didn't happen and so the storyline changed and adaption was necessary.
"Master ColdFire trick" was inserted as a line entry on my ComList around the time it came about - Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:40 am - over 2 years ago...

When you get a 'surprising result' in science, it's perfectly acceptable to explain it away by saying 'adaption was necessary'.
The 'surprising result' was in Callum's response to an attempted illusion [the trick referred to] and the "adaption was necessary" is in regard to following the story-line alongside adaptation.

You would know of this, of course, if you 'did the science' but instead you attempt to "explain it away" as "reading the bones"

Follow the links and see the connections Diagoras - don't just jump in and expect that non-theist mud-slinging is going to work for sceptics in this case. "Unclog your Chakras." - as today's Generated Message suggests.
today's Generated Message wrote:Unclog your chakras
Most
Panpsychist
What Meets The Eye
Active Dreaming
Keep me in The Loop

Well...Maybe...
Not by flinging woo at it.
[emphasis mine]

You're Welcome!

Diagoras
Guru

Post #123

Post by Diagoras »

[Replying to William in post #122]

Let's see just how scientific this generation of messages is, then, shall we?

How about you take something like the Book of Jeremiah as your source. You then have to place data as line entries into your 'ComList', then
use the pg dn and up/down arrow keys randomly turning them on and off. Where the cursor stops, I select that line and copy it and past it as the first selection. I repeat this process until I come to the end of the document.
How many words are on a line depends on the font size, margin settings and text justification being used. I would want to see at least three different methods used on the same source document: large font (justified text), small font (justified text), and 'one sentence per line'. This gives us three 'experiments'.

I will now go through the list again, this time also selecting each line before and after the selected lines comprising of the generated message.
Similarly, for each of the three experiments being done, I'd like to see one, two and three 'before/after' line combinations being used. We're up to nine experiments now.

Calculating a words value: it's not clear whether you use a set number of words, a minimum, or a maximum to generate a value. From your posts, there's a great deal of variation. It's also unclear whether every word in the source text is included in some word count, or whether some repeated words or things like conjunctions are removed. I'd like to see some definite rules regarding this, and at least two different methods. Performed over our all experiments so far, we now have eighteen separate experiments.

The instruction "Do a QWERTY" means that I start at the beginning of ComList and select - alphabetically
There's also the 'three in a row' instruction further down in the same post #7. I'm not sure why or how this is being done, but let's not assume that it's a vital part of the process until we have more results. Therefore we need to run our eighteen experiments through:

* alpha AND 3 in a row
* alpha NOT 3 in a row
* NOT alpha AND 3 in a row
* NOT alpha NOT 3 in a row

This gives us 72 experiments.

Now, the central hypothesis as I understand it is that there's some Mind that can be understood through doing this - by proving that seemingly random word selection can generate meaningful messages. Right then. Let's properly test this by the following method:

Perform all these experiments on the Book of Jeremiah again, but this time remove the first and last 1% of all source document lines. Therefore, we have just 98% of the original document. Repeat for the first and last 2%, 3% and so on, until we are dealing with only the 10% in the middle of Jeremiah. I'm not sure how many multiples of 72 we'll need, but let's cut down the work and say we'll do 1%, 2%, 5%, 10% and 20% removed. So only 5 x 72 = 360 experiments on the Book of Jeremiah required.

If the hypothesis is correct, we'd expect a strong correlation between % of original source and utility of generated message, wouldn't we?

But how to properly judge that utility? This is my proposal: For every generated message, assign it a subjective value from zero (seemingly meaningless or downright wrong) to ten (valuable and sensible insight). Plot the frequency of each score for each of the separate 360 experiments done and then perform some statistical analysis on the impact of all these different variables.

Once you've done that, hand over all the data and methodology (but not your assigned utility scores) to an independent scientist and let him/her perform exactly the same experiments. Compare the results to ascertain how similar they are.

Before publishing the results, it would be necessary to 'stress test' the science by changing the database of associated words used - and yes, performing all 360 x 2 experiments again. Just as a starting point, perhaps remove and change two random words per page from your list - replacing them with words not associated with theology. Perhaps words more commonly used in haberdashery or hummingbirds, for example. Again, as per the hypothesis, this change should negatively affect the utility of all the generated messages, and we might also expect a correlation between utility and number of 'replaced' words. So we'd do our experiments again, but for a Word List with 2, 3, 5, 10 and 20 words per page replaced randomly. That's a grand total of 3,600 experiments on the one source document.

Before you rush off to make a start though, I'd also be interested to see the effect of substituting other source documents for Jeremiah. How about Exodus, chapter Six from Dawkin's book 'The Greatest Show on Earth', an article on freshwater angling in Canada, and the first 30 pages of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. That's a reasonably random sample that goes from 'biblically similar', to 'theologically opposed', 'non-related non-fiction', and finally to 'pure fiction'.

You end up with 14,400 experiments needing to be performed.

What's my point? Simply that the vast number of variables and assumptions being used in a supposedly 'scientific' experiment renders it effectively useless.

William
Savant

Post #124

Post by William »

[Replying to Diagoras in post #123]
You end up with 14,400 experiments needing to be performed.

What's my point? Simply that the vast number of variables and assumptions being used in a supposedly 'scientific' experiment renders it effectively useless.
Firstly let me thank you Diagoras for showing us exactly what lengths a non-theist will go to, to render a useful thing into a useless thing.

What do you think we are working to do here exactly? Build and then send a space telescope to a certain position a million miles away from the Earth?

Search: How many people work on the James Webb telescope?
NASA estimates that 10,000 people have worked on the mission...

Keep it simple. All we are trying to do is allow opportunity for interactive connection to happen between the individual and The Universal Mind, as a means of providing evidence that there is indeed such a mind.

Keep it simple.

Just as the most simple code to give the alphabet is A=6...Z=26 so too, the simplest way for the individual to provide a means by which messages can be generated is to compile their own unique list to which they sharply reduce any possibility of misunderstanding whatever GMs come from that process.

So - as such - all you would need to do is replicate what I am doing, rather than sound out complicated ideas in which it could somehow be established that with your 14,400 experiments done, one should get exactly the same message for all of them.

Calling something "pseudoscience" isn't getting the science done - it is simply relying on woo-slinging to act as a barrier against one having to do the science for oneself - by applying an inappropriate slogan to the process.

You have your mind - use it.

10,000 minds and public hand-outs in the billions are not necessary, in order that something can move from being called "pseudoscience" to being referred to as 'Actual Science"

All you need to do is create your own ComList and place word-strings as line entries into that.
Be sure to include things which are near and dear to your own subjective experience as a human being - things like events which were life changing in some way for you, things to do with your career choices and interests related to that. Even things that only you will understand in the reading.

Presently my ComList has 3573 line entries - so replicate your own list to be around that length.

As shown throughout this thread, I have used different selection processes, not just the one you mentioned - and the one I use the most often, can be seen being used in recent posts I have made.

Only after you have got to this point and tried it our for yourself a number of times, will you be able to give an account of your results and show us whether you were able to generate coherent messages through that system, or not.

It is difficult to find individuals who are willing to do the science - as simply as it is, it still requires commitment and effort - but that in itself does not mean that the science cannot be done.

I have found one person - a theist - who has been willing to try it out and she has been impressed by the results - so at least I know of one other person this works for.

There may be other readers who are doing so quietly to see for themselves...

As to Master ColdFire - it is interesting to me that you brought this up as there is evidence here on this message board in the sub-forum "Around The Camp-Fire" which I will continue to review in regard to the recent GMs, and the connection re reference to events which happened over 2 years ago... I will be posting my findings about that, here, soon.

Diagoras
Guru

Post #125

Post by Diagoras »

William wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:27 pmSo - as such - all you would need to do is replicate what I am doing, rather than sound out complicated ideas in which it could somehow be established that with your 14,400 experiments done, one should get exactly the same message for all of them.
I fear this just shows that you haven't grasped the point that I was making at all.

William
Savant

Post #126

Post by William »

The Master ColdFire Trick

Mentioned in GMs since the start of this thread:

Arms Crossed
Foreign Accent Syndrome
Efficacious
"I guess it is just us, Master ColdFire"
Incantation
I Digress...
Pineal Gland
The Torturous Treacherous Path
“The only impossible journey is the one you never begin”
Honest
The Deeper Reality
Also - in post # 77 I make an effort to understand the reason Master ColdFire was mentioned - at that time - in two GMs.

In that post I thought that perhaps it had something to do with The Tanager and my online relationship on this Message Board...

I say why I placed "Master ColdFire" as a line-entry in my ComList - and my thoughts recorded in that post had to do with this;
Now as to why this is being mentioned in the GMs recently...is something I am still thinking about...as perhaps pointing to how that damage can be rectified (?) - we are currently not talking to one another...not directly because of that incident, but another one after that...

Trust issues?
Obviously things which get repeatedly mentioned in GMs are worth looking into for more clarity. It is not a case of one person's "interpretation of meaning" within randomised words and phrases - as it is more about careful consideration of subjects mentioned in an effort to understand, based upon whatever knowledge I already have re that particular subject.

And as can be seen in the evidence - I am attempting to understand - not simply pulling interpretations out of nowhere, as Diagoras so crudely implied, happened.

If one were to follow the trail the links lead to one can get a far better appreciation for what is really going on rather than accept unscientific opinionated attempts at critique.

In the link I have given re the story of Mr. ColdFire, the conversation back and forth between both Callum as The Tanagers roll-play character and Mani Iti as my role-play character I attempted rather unsuccessfully to get The Tanager interested in the process of Generating Messages and in the significance of word-string values.

The idea of my starting the Around The Camp Fire sub-forum was also to introduce these systems to any who were happy enough to participate in the roll-playing dynamic.
Manu Iti gets Cullum interested in asking about the systems being used, and replies;
Manu Iti: Well now, it is an interesting subject dear Callum. At least I think so myself.
As I understand the evidence, words and stings of words are able to be sorted into lists categorized under the various numbers which they add up to. This tends to point to language being a construct of a larger organizing system - rather than a product of a random event of naturalistic evolution contained in just one system...due to how the word-strings organize. It is evidence pointing to mindful organization rather than mindless random chance.
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:04 pm

[SOURCE]
The Tanager has been the only forum member to give the role-paly a substantial trial - and I am not surprised that it was from the theist sector that my invite was answered. Non-theists appear to fear where their imagination might lead them if they gave imagination any such credence.

The three threads where The Tanager and I attempted integration were called "Musing on The Mother" [acts 1, II and III- ] and Act I devolved when The Mother was called "Evil" by The Tanager - through his character Cullum.

This accusation evolved through a comparing the Christian idea of The Creator and the idea of the God creating the universe out of nothing, as opposed to the idea that The Creator made the universe out of something which already existed as The Mind of said Creator, and that we existed within said Mind.
The Tanager regarded that idea as showing The Creator to be 'evil' because of the lack of separation between Creator and Creation.

Act II was an effort to patch things up and get on track - but that too ended rather badly and The Mother was still regarded as "evil" by The Tanager.

I mentioned this because of the nature of the most recent GM - which appears very much focused upon the nature of The Mother and seems to by why Master ColdFire has - yet again - been mentioned in the GMs.

Post #33 of Musing on The Mother II is essentially saying the same thing as the most recent GM is saying here, in this thread.
As I wait for Callum's reply I continue to commune with Master ColdFire.

Master ColdFire: Relax Spiritual Food Intelligent Different ways of supporting the same objective.

Manu Iti: Yes - This is reasonable.

Master ColdFire: DeJaVu Please Do Old Move Your Move Put That Fire Out

Manu Iti: That fire had to be put out.

Master ColdFire: Tied To The Moon

Master Coldfire mentions a song...ordinarily I would accommodate but my last two attempts at that were not received In The Spirit They Were Given...

Master ColdFire: Enflame Emotions Ouija Get To Know It Techniques Ghost In The Machine Being on The Same Page James (WingMakers) Spiritual Food Well...Maybe I Am...:) Union From The Source Sovereign Privacy Form Builders End Of Chapter Mothership Each Morning Important Hugs and Kisses Things Will Run Their Course

That - no doubt is The Key understanding. "Things" - will indeed - "run their course". The Machinery is in motion...

Master ColdFire: Listening Ghost In The Machine Be My Friend Species :) Universal Balance and Harmony.

I intuit that Wiremu understands in the message Master ColdFire relay's - a return to the old 'feel' developed in the early days of this Communications process....UBH...

William
Savant

Post #127

Post by William »

Diagoras wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:07 am
William wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:27 pmSo - as such - all you would need to do is replicate what I am doing, rather than sound out complicated ideas in which it could somehow be established that with your 14,400 experiments done, one should get exactly the same message for all of them.
I fear this just shows that you haven't grasped the point that I was making at all.
It appears to me that the underlying reason for why the Master ColdFire Trick is being mentioned has to do with my first encounter with a non-earthly entity - one which I gave the 'name' of as "The Ancient Grey Entity" or AGE for short. [pun purely "coincidental"?] :D

From the evidence mentioned - a post made over 2 years ago;
As Callum finishes his words about The Soul, an horrendous tortured scream of terror comes from within the fire, and suddenly the flames turn blood-red - filling the whole site with a gruesome dark light.

Manu Iti: Oops.
It seems that your words have brought Judgement upon Master Coldfire and he is paying the ultimate price for his carelessness!

Master ColdFire's screaming continues, but appears now to be coming from every direction around us, rather than from the fire itself.
The whole scene has changed in an instant, into something reminiscent of some horrendous hellscape.
I shout above the commotion...

Manu Iti: IF YOU CAN FIND YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS - FLEE!!!

With that, I am gone, as I turn and run in what I think is the direction of King Frog Pond...
This has to do with trying to scare the living-daylights out of someone, through use of deception, and being pleasantly surprised at the outcome...in this case it was Callum's unpredicted reaction to the advice to FLEE!!!
I look around with no sight of Manu Iti. I wonder what caused his fear. I thought he had creative powers over this world. Perhaps William has the creative power and he is evil? Or perhaps there is still some good that this could bring? But Manu Iti also seemed to talk about there being no good and evil. I look back at the little Master.

Callum: I guess it is just us, Master ColdFire.

My reaction to the Visit from AGE was similar as in it may not have been as AGE expected it would be...

..or perhaps I am reading into it, more than I need to?

Zero Eight Zero Three Two Two = 349
My alarm bells are ringing right now. = 349

:D

SCLx16+last LE per shuffle
Origins - One's thoughts - To - And That's Not All - Unequal - Your World F2+F4 - Go slow - Counteracted - Intransigence - Myths and Legends - Extra evidence is provided - Dysfunction - Expression Of Appreciation of Experience - Other Ways Of Using Your Lists

AP="The Ghost"
The Ghost = 102
Whatever
Meaningful
Learn Well
A Game Of Chess
Timeless
Sharing data,
Light Body
Core value
Mystical
Vipassana
Inner self
Light Girl
The Ghost

RSP= F3&L3 LE+[] per page

[6:40]
Time Will Tell
Holographic Experiential Reality Simulations
Three Dimension Printing
Fire
Solving Mathematical Problems
Salinas crop circle
[Delineating
The Story Timeline
The Mark of The Beast
Anu]

Key
Pseudepigraphical
Okay?
Fear Manipulation
Military
Gardeners
[Ooky Spooky]
William: This is related to how Christian history reveals to us the evolution of the imagery of Satan, as I wrote this morning; [LINK]Pseudepigraphical falsely or wrongly attributed. falsely attributed works, texts whose claimed author is not the true author, ...

Tracks In The Snow
The Healing Power
We Are All Becoming One
Welcoming the Unwelcome
Fitted
The Sign On The Door Clearly States The Rules
[Description
Acting In Congruity With Given Foresight
Remove the phenomena and apply science]

Can You Answer This?
Observed
Sweet Talk
Reality
I Share Your Joy!
Though the Serpent rules the Shadow
[Arms Crossed Over Chest]

Turbulent
Burgeoning
It is Found Within The Experience of Self
One should not take the evidence as incontrovertible for granted, as we should always apply science to any evidence and test it for repeatability.
Sensing connections through subconscious means
Inclinations
[Motivating]

Binary
What we call the experience of reality
Dreaming
Human Mind System
Paradise on Earth
That is the Key.
[You Tube
The Evolution of Morals]

William: Plenty of opinion re that on youtube

Golden nugget
Fanciful
Centre of Learning
Metanoia
Modern truth in ancient wisdom
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose”
[Compassion]

Yep - That's What I'm Talking About...
The Dalai Lama
Watchful
Carl Jung
Post it
Explain
[Are
God’s Love
Direction]

William:God's Love Direction = 196
Mapping Wholeness
Source Intelligence
Fear of the Unknown
Something Like That
Astral Projection
Dungeons and Dragons
Befriending the shadow

Lock the door
From what I am seeing re the data - It shows clearly that an underlying intelligence operate quietly in the background of the Universes Structure.
Adversary
Once Upon a Time
Crystal Contacts
The Serpent
[The Abrahamic idea of GOD
Hyper-normalisation
Ask
Marriage
When Things Fall Apart
Be
Mind
Inappropriate Costume
You Are All Loveable...
Without knowledge we have little to use our language with.
Slowly and Surely
I Digress...]

Consensual
Happiness
Desynchronized
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.
Make It Up As You Go Along
All Because I Had To Ask
[Action Station Central to The Message]

Real
Coherence
Phasing
Think outside the box
Toward a Science of Consciousness
Your Dream Team
[Archangel Metatron
Putting My Finger On It...]

Grand Experiment
He Who Waits ~
Gods of Human Creation
viewtopic.php?p=1068076#p1068076
And
The Bridge of Condemnation
[Perhaps we can deconstruct some of these pernicious views.]

William: From the link
"What I am learning from this Message Generating System is that "it" is not about me or you but about allowing for opportunity for any otherwise intelligent consciousnesses to impute their intelligence into the mix."

Harmless
Apocalypse
The House Of Politics
HumbleDreamer
When one has eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Little Pointers Are Signposts
[Mindful
Finishing What Was Started]

Counterfactual
Nothing More - Nothing Less
Nurture You
Atman
The importance of this system is also in that it uses scientific process to validate ones subjective experience
Google
[The Great Attractor]

William: The Great Attractor is a gravitational anomaly in intergalactic space and the apparent central gravitational point of the Laniakea Supercluster. The observed anomalies suggest a localized concentration of mass millions of times more massive than the Milky Way.

Whatever you do
Flat
Duty Calls
Giving our best
Balance of power
Loneliness
[The Third Eye
Evil Gods
Dualism Separates Because Oneness Remains Hidden From Its Selves]

Gateway
Experience
The Way We Feel Unification
The Development of...
Changing The Rules
Superstition
[Final Destination
https://www.sciencealert.com/physics-br ... xYtubUUPSo]

William: From that link;
"Successfully achieving nuclear fusion holds the promise of delivering a limitless, sustainable source of clean energy, but we can only realize this incredible dream if we can master the complex physics taking place inside the reactor.

For decades, scientists have been taking incremental steps towards this goal, but many challenges remain. One of the core obstacles is successfully controlling the unstable and super-heated plasma in the reactor – but a new approach reveals how we can do this."

Entheogen
Enfold
Getting unstuck
Seductive Light
Plan
What Does It Mean
[Returning
You Can Trust
We know not what we are because what we think we are gets in the way of it all
It is obviously in line with providence...]

William: Entheogens are psychoactive substances that induce alterations in perception, mood, consciousness, cognition, or behavior for the purposes of engendering spiritual development or otherwise in sacred contexts.

Root of evil
...Otherwise, all is hot air
Dream Cake
The Dark Night of The Soul
Unlimited Knowledge
Freemasonry
[Secure
The Second Coming
All at sea]

William: "At sea" = sailing on the sea and/or "confused or unable to decide what to do."

Not Emotion - State Of Being
Unwilling Reaction
Foreign Accent Syndrome
Placing aside the childish not the childlike
Callum's Seventh Point

William: "Callum's Seventh Point" first mentioned in GM Post #16
Callum: Seventh, I do not think that just because a message can be interpreted in two opposite ways necessarily means it is unreliable. What I said was that a method of communication that relies on a limited list made by the recipient, typing numbers on a keypad (or some other seemingly random procedure) to pick out words/phrases on that list that produces a message that is easily interpreted into two opposing messages does not point to accuracy. There is so much that could go "wrong". That is something that must be overcome (perhaps indirectly) for the method to become a plausible vehicle for meaning to go from one being to another.

It is ...as I tried to explain...allowed, and taken into consideration. It is not about how individuals might find different meaning in any given message, but that they observe the requirement to follow the gist without reading things into it which are obviously not there, such as when Callum interpreted the communication between QueenBee and The Tanager as being about Wiremu, when Wiremu wasn't even mentioned by name. It is that type of interpretation which is best avoided. I did my best to explain step by step how I have found the appropriate manner in which to interpret messages such as these, but Callum didn't want to engage with that.

I suppose these are the barriers which determine suitability between two individuals, and act as the Tabula Rasa which define the Fragmentation of The Realms which make up the Hologram Dimensions. The Tanager wanted to use Callum to attempt to show Wiremu that "All People operate under the Judgmental Algorithm" - or in his own words...

I bring up The Booklet onto The Screen and find Tanagers words...
[source ~ Musing On The Mother - ACT III]

Throwing Down The Gauntlet
Thinking Allowed
Evil
Buddha
Hive-Minded
Self-talk
[Go with the Flow
Cleanliness]

William:Metatron
7:24

Diagoras
Guru

Post #128

Post by Diagoras »

William wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:37 am Obviously things which get repeatedly mentioned in GMs are worth looking into for more clarity. It is not a case of one person's "interpretation of meaning" within randomised words and phrases - as it is more about careful consideration of subjects mentioned in an effort to understand, based upon whatever knowledge I already have re that particular subject.
I'm not sure how one 'carefully considers' a generated message without attempting to interpret it to at least some degree. Someone might just be a little sensitive about terminology.

If one were to follow the trail the links lead to one can get a far better appreciation for what is really going on rather than accept unscientific opinionated attempts at critique.
I stand by my remark that you don't really understand the point I was making.

William wrote:As I understand the evidence, words and stings of words are able to be sorted into lists categorized under the various numbers which they add up to. This tends to point to language being a construct of a larger organizing system - rather than a product of a random event of naturalistic evolution contained in just one system...due to how the word-strings organize. It is evidence pointing to mindful organization rather than mindless random chance.
Possibly the most coherent explanation of your system I've seen from you here. I don't expect to change your mind (and I'm not sure many people are following along in the thread), but a more rigorous set of seperate testing of the different variables involved in generating messages would be the logical and scientific way to either confirm or falsify your hypothesis - such as (perhaps not to that extreme) those variables I mentioned.

You may counter that you've already performed many of them over the years - I don't know.

William wrote:Non-theists appear to fear where their imagination might lead them if they gave imagination any such credence.
At least you make your ad hominem obvious.

William wrote:..or perhaps I am reading into it, more than I need to?
I'll let you decide, as I suspect this was rhetorical.

William
Savant

Post #129

Post by William »

[Replying to Diagoras in post #128]
Obviously things which get repeatedly mentioned in GMs are worth looking into for more clarity. It is not a case of one person's "interpretation of meaning" within randomised words and phrases - as it is more about careful consideration of subjects mentioned in an effort to understand, based upon whatever knowledge I already have re that particular subject.
I'm not sure how one 'carefully considers' a generated message without attempting to interpret it to at least some degree.
It depends on circumstance re the careful consideration. Such as;

What effect the GM is having in relation to ones thoughts re the moments the message is being generated/is unfolding.
What questions asked, are being answered...in recent GMs the devil has been in the subject, re the Q's - "How does one recognize the devil? And where is the devil today?" in an ongoing discussion [re] including "Dragons"...along with quotes about The Subject from all the GMs I have published so far
"I am Mighty! Hear me ROAR!"

"I am Mighty! Hear me ROAR!" = 207
Internal Triggering = 207
Rule Your World = 207
I stand by my remark that you don't really understand the point I was making.
I stand by my point that the message you generated therein, is open to interpretation so if I misunderstood, I am all ears to any rewording for clarification.

Meantime, my advise to the reader to follow the links, stands.
As I understand the evidence, words and stings of words are able to be sorted into lists categorized under the various numbers which they add up to. This tends to point to language being a construct of a larger organizing system - rather than a product of a random event of naturalistic evolution contained in just one system...due to how the word-strings organize. It is evidence pointing to mindful organization rather than mindless random chance.
Possibly the most coherent explanation of your system I've seen from you here.
IF you had read the threads here and followed the links, THEN you would have come to that explanations a lot sooner.
I don't expect to change your mind (and I'm not sure many people are following along in the thread),
You will have to do a lot better than the GM are doing, if you want to convince me to change my mind.
(and it isn't about how many people are following along as that data is hardly available to you
[Views: 1273] and there are more threads on other Message Boards - so I can assume people are following along enough to continue interest in reading...)
but a more rigorous set of seperate testing of the different variables involved in generating messages would be the logical and scientific way to either confirm or falsify your hypothesis - such as (perhaps not to that extreme) those variables I mentioned.
Answered already.

Keep it simple
Do the science as I am doing it
Publish the results

Don't complain without doing the science, else one is simply offering unsupported opinion. aka "Woo-slinging"
Non-theists appear to fear where their imagination might lead them if they gave imagination any such credence.
At least you make your ad hominem obvious.
It is an observed phenomena from the non-theist sector. You as a non-theist may be a rarity in that you do trust your imagination...I don't know, so keep my comments general.

William
Savant

Post #130

Post by William »

[Replying to William in post #127]

Continuing with GM...

10:57

Nature of Angels
Cycles
Worry/Anxious
Crying Over Spilt Milk
Self-compassion
Boundaries
[Illuminating
Bellicose]

William: Bellicose demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight.

A New Perspective
viewtopic.php?p=1066664#p1066664 Nazi Space Agenda
Data
At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe…
Waking
[What Fun We Have!
Emergence Theory]

Attachment
Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system
Construct
Unity with our Collective Self
Dream Experience
The Human Being
[Earth
But hey, we can all hope that over time the mainstream view is tending towards the truth. It's certainly a lovely idea]

William: meantime make an effort to have a plan in place should one have to abandon Earth-Ship..."Memorised vows enchanted by tune before the great minstrel the fair maidens swoon we came to our senses as we left the cocoon "

On The Right Track
In Training For...
Increase in Elemental Activity
An Eternal Entity Consciousness
The Sensation of God's Presence Inside Us
Leave a Trail
[Sing!]

William: "No longer tied to the moon" :D

Word2Number Calculator
Absolute Unbounded Manifold
*Nods*
Such a Mind can prove its existence to the individual
A Matter of Knowing Where to Look
"Haha Joke We Win"
[Message
Jehovah
Nonviolent communication]

Sign
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle
Subatomic Particles
Lift Our Gaze
The Heart of a Buddha
A dish fit for the gods
[Tests that cut to the heart
That is Correct
Habit
Anchor Points
Communicating
Planet Earth is a prison]

William: So far all the APs communicate;
Anchor Points
On and off
Use Mind
Overseeing Director of Operations on Earth
Prison Planet
Event String Unfolding
In The Flow
I Know William
Your Own Individual Actions
Understanding
To Know
Stay The Course
Have A Look At The Map
Get The Ball Rolling
Act With The Situation Rather Than Against It
Realise
Dilemma
The Alien Disc crop circle
Collective Dynamics

Key Of Expression
The Father
People Judge People
The Mystic Forest
The Angel of The Lord

Sing!
One
10Q
Hyper-normalisation
The Completion Process
Particular
Sensing A Life Mission
Planet Earth
Egoless
The elephant and the rider
Desire
Inclinations
This Should Be Interesting
Equal System
Insight
Epigenetic Memories
What it represents for me is the Seed of Origin – the very initial movement from thought to function.
Longing
Is There Really Such a Thing as Random
Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced
The Ghost

A mixture of awe and dread
Observed by Many
Double Standard
One is often left to ones own devices as to how to interpret
Living
Snap Out Of It Already!
[viewtopic.php?p=1068542#p1068542]

William: Ah - grace and the law...

Salvific
If it aint broke don't fix it
Anti Christ
Feel
An Aladdin's cave
Working With What Is Available
[Handing out sweets...
Romantic]

Reason
Is it not the quality of the message that counts, rather than the name of the entity the message comes from?
Inner Strength
Don’t hide your Generated Messages
The Judgement Algorithm
Start From Scratch
[Indifference]

11:15

William: