Are we living in the last days?

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

Post #1

Post by otseng »

JehovahsWitness wrote: From speaking with my brothers and sister, far from undermining our faith and causing confusion, the impact of coronavirus only serves to strengthen our conviction we are living in the last days and our resolve to preach the good news of the kingdom before the Lord tells us the work is complete.
For debate:

detniona
Student

Re: Are we living in the last days?

Post #531

Post by detniona »

[Replying to otseng in post #1]

You all may be living your last days,
I am immortal, there are no
last days for me.

Sherlock Holmes

Post #532

Post by Sherlock Holmes »

otseng wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:42 am
JehovahsWitness wrote: From speaking with my brothers and sister, far from undermining our faith and causing confusion, the impact of coronavirus only serves to strengthen our conviction we are living in the last days and our resolve to preach the good news of the kingdom before the Lord tells us the work is complete.
For debate:
We all are, each one of us, this is true today and was true a thousand years ago.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #533

Post by JehovahsWitness »

Sherlock Holmes wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:10 pm
otseng wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:42 am
For debate:
We all are, each one of us, this is true today and was true a thousand years ago.

I was speaking biblically. The last days in scripture refers to the period (one generation in duration) that immediately precedes the return of Christ, the destruction of the wicked and the end of the entire world system of things.

GLOSSARY OF TERMS [END TIMES]

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8