Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Generating Messages

Post #1

Post by William »

Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship
Story-Tellers

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages

Post #191

Post by William »

I place no judgement on the results.

SCLx8+last LE per shuffle

Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence - Fast - The - Pragmatic - Gods of Human Creation - Concomitant - Guitar

RSP = 2xSCL + re + P&P + last LE

AP=Dualic Residue Roller Coaster Ride

6:05

GM: Developments
The Big Shift Quest
Dualic Residue
Potential
Divine feminine
Zero In On It
The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are

“Humility means accepting reality with no attempt to outsmart it.”
Roller Coaster Ride
VVilliam
Numbing
Let The Day In
Awareness
A Matter of Knowing Where to Look

Soul
That Is
Well That Settles It

Living in alignment
Yep - That's What I'm Talking About...
God/Source/Home
Action Station
Diving deep

Soul Carrier Memories
Redefinition of the Human Being
Stroke of luck
Well That Settles It
Rainstorm
Eventually one can cease doing the tests and accept the results.

Metaphysics
Help
Diving deep
The Taming of The Beast
The Power Of...

The Shaping Of Reality
Moderator Comment
Audience
Eventually one can cease doing the tests and accept the results.
Stochastic
Slowly and Surely
Green Light
Standstill Contemplate
It Was Tough Going, But Rewarding All The Same.
Vitriolic [filled with bitter criticism or malice.]

Inspiration
The Power Of...
Mind is Ghost
Start
The power of vulnerability
"In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us"
We All Like To Play Games
Story
Executing
Ask And It Will Be Given

"You are a thought worth thinking You’re the water and the wine - you’re the cup from which I’m drinking You’re a surprise worth hoping for You are a captured moment - you’re a space without a time"
Residue
Not by flinging woo at it.
Vitriolic
The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence
Mechanism/Tool/Device
Play
On The Right Track

To Accomplish
Executing
Ask and It Will Be Given
Learn how to deactivate all internal triggers...
On The Other Hand...
Each To Their Own

Like a doting parent
Coming From QueenBee
Development/Growth
Expansiveness
Patience
On The Right Track
Ooky Spooky
Cycle
"What has been established beyond reasonable doubt, is that it is illogical that something that is derived from something that isn't, which firmly places the idea of a Creator/Creation at the center of reasonable discussion."
Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self

Putting The Pieces Together
Said Another Way
F3
Each To Their Own
Add
The Library of Babel
Blind Luck
"If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either 'good' or 'evil' perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human"
I place no judgement on the results.

William: F3 {SOURCE}
5) In depth: Focus 3
Now, if you shift your focus of attention to Focus 3 of consciousness, please understand that you are still not in a separate place. You are still within your own Consciousness Continuum, but Focus 3 is an area of common consensus reality, so things are very much like the physical, indeed even more physical than the physical if you know what I mean; like the physical on steroids! As it is a common consensus reality (like F1), it means that you can perceive and interact with everyone else and they with you, just as in the physical.

This is where people go when they 'die', i.e. make the Primary Focus switch from F1 to F3.
F3 is also known as the Transition Area, as it is where we all go in order to begin the process of adjusting back to subjective reality once again and to prepare for our eventual Primary Focus switch back to F4. This is the ultimate purpose of Focus 3. How long this process takes to complete will vary from individual to individual and everyone progresses at their own pace. Some people can take hundreds or even thousands of years, in our terms. There's no rush!
This level equates to Monroe's F23 - F27 areas. Focus 3 is big, and I mean HUGE! You could probably spend thousands of years exploring this area and only manage to cover a fraction of it, with new additions and changes occurring all the time.

The fundamental rules of the Wider Reality are readily apparent here in that 'Thought = Action' and 'Like Attracts Like'. This means that people of similar mindsets will tend to gravitate together with others of a similar persuasion. The subjective energy of these groups then allows for the creation of environments suited for the groups in question, although I should also point out that you often get individuals living in some environment by themselves; this is because they have chosen to do so, or expect to, depending on their expectations on crossing over.

As I said earlier, F3 is also known as the Transition Area, as it is where we all go after physical 'death', when our Primary Focus switches to F3 (instead of F1) in order to begin the process of adjusting to subjective reality once again and for our eventual Primary Focus switch back to F4. This process proceeds at each individual's own pace, so we could be talking hundreds or even thousands of years for some people!

The whole process can be hampered by the fact that many people may not know that they have 'died' or they may have strong religious beliefs which means that they spend years in some created heaven of their own expectation, along with others of similar beliefs. They only remain in these scenarios for as long as they hold these beliefs, so once they begin to have serious doubts about their 'heaven' then their energetic structure will change, opening up other possibilities for these people and a chance to engage with a more free thinking area.

All the heavens of mainstream religion can be found here as well as all the hells. These are all scenarios created by people's beliefs and expectations. If they really believe that they will be going to hell, complete with fire, brimstone and fork-wielding demons, then that is where they will end up, suffering alongside others of similar persuasion. Like any F3 scenario however, at some point they will begin to question what in Hades is going on and if this thought process goes on then the penny eventually drops, allowing them to leave.

Afterlife researcher Bruce Moen calls all these self-created afterlife scenarios 'hollow heavens' and 'hollow hells' to highlight the fact that they are created by US, due to our own expectations; we are not governed by some God-like figure. Nobody judges us or punishes us; the reality is that we punish ourselves.

If you are a serial killing cannibal and love it, after death you will gravitate to areas populated by other serial killing cannibals. This may sound great, but a few hundred years of being eaten alive by other people of the same persuasion as yourself is punishment in itself and allows you to see things from the victim's perspective. After a while, this tends to override the cannibal's joy in being able to continually indulge in his favourite activity. Eventually, the cannibal rejects this mode of thought and frees himself from it, allowing him to gravitate to something better.

Focus 3 can best be thought of as a tree, with the least free thinking areas towards the bottom and gradually becoming more free thinking up to the top. With the lower branches, they are populated by all kinds of people involved in horrific practises who are basically slaves to their basest animal instincts. Many will not even be aware that they have 'died'. This region equates to Monroe's F23 - F24.

Further up the tree, you find all the heaven and hell scenarios and other places created from people's expectations after death. They are populated by those who had very strict, fundamentalist religious views on what would happen to them in the afterlife. You will also find many other groups and individuals engaged in an almost limitless amount of other scenarios of their own making. Again while some of them are aware they have transitioned from F1, others may be unaware that they have 'died' or are confused about exactly what has happened to them. This region equates to Monroe's 'Belief System Territories' of F25 - F26.

Then, towards the upper branches of the F3 tree, which equates to Monroe's F27 label, you have the free thinking areas where people are most well balanced and have no fundamentalist mindsets, or warped desires to kill babies with chainsaws. They are very happy, fun loving and joyful. I tend to refer to their attitude as 'dead and loving it'. These upper (or more correctly: Wider), free thinking areas are also huge in number and you can find all manner of interesting people and locales there. There are too many upper F3 areas to possibly count, but they do include some important locations made famous by The Monroe School, such as The Park, where people often come to chill out while recovering from their physical world experience, The Life Review Centre, the Library and so on.

I honestly urge you to be prepared for a bewildering array of 'worlds' when you engage in F3; some are wonderful, some funny, some horrific! You get all kinds of towns and places full of people and you might just come across people living alone. It all depends on the person in question. Lots of people are 'dying' these days with no particular religious beliefs so they end up in transition just basically doing what they have always done.

Basically, the F3 regions are chock full of people who are acting out all manner of scenarios. And I really do mean *all* manner of scenarios you could possibly think of, and more (infinitely more). At the base level you find people engaged in the most disgusting acts of depravity, where child torture, murder, rape, et al, are the norm. As you go higher, or more correctly wider, you come across regions where people are engaged in all manner of other pursuits, many of which have a religious or mystical slant. Beyond that you get to the upper branches were everyone is the most free thinking and well balanced, as I have described earlier.

Once you can reliably project your consciousness into these regions you can have a lot of fun chatting to the locals and finding out what's what. But I do agree that it is very spooky at first because it all seems so real. That's because it *is* real.

The key thing to do, or rather not to do, is start to overly analyse whatever the circumstances are that you find yourself involved in. The best state of mind to be in is that of a passive, mildly curious observer. Problem is, if you begin to react to the circumstances, especially emotionally, your own release of emotion will cause reality fluctuations that can (and often do!) vary from mild to wild.

What happens then is, you become entangled in a situation where you have the astral circumstances you found yourself in. Then, superimposed on that, are the circumstances you are creating from your own release of thought-release-emotion. Which all gets mighty confusing and generally scuppers the experience. If you feel circumstances are getting out of hand, rather than try and "make it right" simply go back to Physical (F1) and project again.

You do come across some interesting cases. During one exploration, I met a very interesting lady called Mary who had built herself a wooden church and was waiting for “god” to come and bless it for her. You cannot help but have compassion for these people. She had held her faith all her life that one day she would be meeting “god” after she died and there she was, waiting for “him”.

She asked me if I was waiting for god too, and if I was lost. I said I was a traveller passing through (as I tend to do). She invited me in and offered to share what she had. Saying if I was lost then I could stay in her little place while waiting for “him” and he would bless me as “he” would her. Once I was “blessed” then off I’d go to “heaven” and all that jazz. I gave her my thanks and, once I was out of sight, Phased back to physical to make notes.

Why people sometimes get 'stuck' in F3:
People often waste loads of time in the various hollow heavens and hells that I have talked about earlier, as well as all manner of other scenarios. They get stuck in these worlds as they simply don't know anything else. This is the afterlife that they fundamentally believed they would be going to, so that is what they get. Also, you have to realise that many people end up living in circumstances very much the same as they did while physical. Loads of people are living their lives within F3 and they don't fully realise they have actually physically died. There is a part of them that is well aware, but they just get wrapped up in their day to day affairs just like they would have done while physical. Such people will carry on living in such scenarios until the penny drops and/or they receive some help from outside.

Emotional loops:
Emotional loops are an even more serious situation however; more so than a hollow heaven. People often get in the unfortunate situation where they are releasing a particular mix of emotion that is creating a certain kind of objective scenario. Then they are reacting to that scenario in a particular way. But that particular way of reacting causes that same particular mix of emotions to be released, which causes the person to react to the scenario in that same particular way. So that same particular mix of emotions are released, so they react to the scenario in that same particular way… etc., etc.

Of course, within the physical, people can become locked in these kinds of weird circumstances in dreams. But it isn’t long before the alarm clock goes off, or some physical demand comes along and the person snaps out of it. But once someone is sans physical then different rules apply.

There is no need to eat or to excrete, no need for sleep, and so forth. So for someone caught in a loop there is nothing much that will come along and make a demand, break their attention, thus snap them out of it. For example, if there was a need for sleep then, after 20 hours or so, the person would get tired, fall asleep, and thus break the construct. Or they would end up starving hungry, or eventually get a severe need to use the bathroom, or whatever. But no such thing applies and people can become locked in these kinds of constructs for what we would gauge as a time period. This time period could be from minutes to even hundreds of years. There are no hard and fast rules.

Retrieval work:
The solution is to somehow interrupt a person’s thought patterns to make them start thinking of something else. As they do so, the objective circumstances they keep repetitively finding themselves wrapped up in will dissipate.

There are many people resident within the upper branches of F3 who try to help people free themselves from this kind of predicament. They are usually referred to as Helpers. Plus, you get people such as myself who regularly project to this area and see it as a challenge to break some of these constructs in which people become entangled. Some people call it “Retrieval” work and I too use that term loosely.

Helpers and people in F1 who engage in Retrieval work can also try to help those living in closed off belief system scenarios such as the hollow heavens, hells and all the other scenarios that people end up in. Helpers from these upper regions are always on hand to help these people and often try to get through to hopeful cases whenever there is a possibility that the individual in question is beginning to question his or her circumstances. Eventually people start to question the validity of their circumstances, thus the framework of the belief construct is gradually laid bare and people progressively gravitate to the upper branches of F3.

Note: when I use the term “top” or “upper” to describe this region I don’t mean in a superior sense, like this top region is more “religious”. If anything, quite the opposite is the case.
The people who are engaged in the religious constructs are the ones caught lower down, which is kind of ironic when you think about it. This is the main reason why I, personally, detest any kind of fundamentalist religion. These kinds of belief constructs are presented within the physical as a boon to progression in the non-physical, when in fact they turn out to be a barrier. But within Primary Focus 3, you can also see that many more people are disengaging from the physical these days with no particular mystical or religious beliefs, and are thus finding the progression through transition very much easier to achieve.

Creating your own environments in F3:
Within Focus 3, you can construct whatever you like. I made a tree house in a dense forest that ran to the edge of a lake. I made an ocean and a lovely open-plan house with a veranda that led out onto the sand. I’ve created all manner of plants, grasses, fish and other animals.

Now, the great thing is, within Focus 3, once you create something, it remains until you choose to change it, so you can go to it whenever you like. You should also be aware however, that so can anyone else, both those who live in F3 and other people phasing there like you, so don't be surprised if you turn up sometimes and find other people there!

It’s quite tricky learning to create things in F3. You have to merge with the underlying subjective energy. It is not like F2 where your thoughts immediately come to life. You have to concentrate a little harder. But there is a knack to it that you soon pick up and then it becomes second nature. If you get stuck, simply ask someone to help you. You’ll find people are ever so helpful. Also, upper F3, do not be surprised to get all manner of people who obviously know you very well, coming up to say hello. Yet you haven’t got the foggiest idea who they are!

A good reason for learning how to create F3 environments now is that people in the know, so to speak, construct a place for themselves so, when they permanently disengage in a physical sense, i.e. when they “die” that is where they go... to their own place within F27, or the upper branches of Focus 3 as I call it.

One final point: One of the useful aspects of F3 exploration is that you contact people, get their details and try to verify that they used to live in the physical world later. I have managed to make a number of verifications of people I met within Focus 3 of consciousness of my Phasing Model.
6:24

William
Savant

Post #192

Post by William »

What Is Within Is Without, Equal
I think therefore I am, therefore who am I

SCLx12+last LE per shuffle

https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/vvilli ... age-93245/ - With a mystical smile I float down the isle Forgetting the time when I was lost - The picture unfolds like silk in a loom Silhouetted by Diane are the witch and the broom If she is the bride , who is the groom? - Cymatics - Recipe - Not Right - Myths and Legends - Sleep - Gypsies - The Clutter Of Comparison - The relationship between sound and formation re The Universe's existence. - Put That On The List

AP= Suppressing Functional Cluster

6:16

GM: Acknowledge any song playing in your mind
Suppressing
I Digress...

William: That idea leads to the other option - when folk say they have a tune in their head that annoys them because they cannot stop it...like an 'ear worm'.... "An earworm, sometimes referred to as a brainworm, sticky music, stuck song syndrome, or, most commonly after earworms, Involuntary Musical Imagery (INMI), ..."

GM: The art of relationship
Functional Clusters
Heuristic [enabling someone to discover or learn something for themselves. proceeding to a solution by trial and error or by rules that are only loosely defined. ]
"For whom the bell tolls For to gather the souls The numbers in darkness are glowing"

I Digress...
Without Judgement
And Loving That Knowing
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... stcount=22
Calculation
Metamorphosis
Pride
Very comfortable in your own skin
I Suppose That It Is Possible
How about that

William: From the link;
The idea that an infinite inert fabric called 'space' fits in with what Dianna [woman in the video you linked] is saying is 'expanding' - but what may be happening is not expansion but movement of the galaxies which formed through the initial blast and the movement of the galaxies are like ships on the waves of an ocean - the ocean is space and the movement of objects is time.

Eventually the dust will settle and the fabric of space will once again become inert.

Also to add to Dianna's concepts - it can be imagined that space is a sphere.

Inert space is always a potential for 'something' [defined] and is itself 'something'. [undefined]

When something [defined] causes a ripple on the sphere of space, the energy from the cause of the ripple, creates condensed matter which eventually develop into galaxies, all moving on the wave of of the energy of that which caused it to happen, while also appearing to be collapsing into themselves...

The energy will eventually dissipate and space will return to its inert state - still existing, but no longer influenced by energy, and thus timeless - because that it the state of its inertness. no movement = no time

Re the sphere of space - Its infinity is related to its shape as a sphere and the inert stuff it consists of.
William: It is something which 'popped into my head' and I thought might be plausible. Whether it is the truth about existence, I have no idea. There comes a point where one realizes that it is not so much how we got here, than it is that we are here...and whether - as individuals - we are "comfortable in our own skin" accepting the conditions even that they are not - at least apparently - always convivial... dying and death being the end of that process...

GM: Heroes and Villains
Adversary
Recognise
viewtopic.php?p=1073942#p1073942

One must remember that it is a particular branch of Materialistic science to which the blame could be hung - and that the scientists doing the warning are most likely not of that particular branch...they may be biologists rather than cosmologists and so understand the importance of preserving the planet-ship we are sailing upon [@ about 1.6 million miles per day] rather than creating space-junk and reaching for the stars...I did say "Exact Science" after all.

You do know where the Nazi Scientists went after the defeat of Hitlers Germany, right? [Hint - it was not to the hangman's noose.]
William: Gypsies..."Pirates" Nassau "NASA"...

GM: Logos – word reason plan
A force for good
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38977&p=1068076#p1068076

What I am learning from this MGSystem is that "it" is not about me or you but about allowing for opportunity for any otherwise intelligent consciousnesses to impute their intelligence into the mix.

Re non-theists who are opposed to the idea of their being an overall mind behind [invisible/not easy to detect in] our visible Universe - I would say that they do themselves a disservice in resisting contact with said mind.

The way I have come to understand things re the nature of our shared reality - is that in opting for the theory of evolution with the addition of realization of the invisible mind, exposes the enormity of said mind re the time/space said mind has had to develop within.

Alongside that, is the realization that something which initially started out as one thing, became many things - so many things that trying to place a number as to how many things - is pointless.

Clearly fragmentation occurred as the mind developed - as can be seen in the evidence of the things themselves.

So the Galaxies became "Gods" and the Gods produced off-spring which are the Suns and planets continually forming - from beginnings to middles and to ends - and in doing so, providing the parent-Gods with Data of Experience.

I don't pretend to know what it is in the way of evidence that non-theists want in order to convince them to become theists.

But I do know that this evidence I am presenting, should be enough for anyone to seriously think about changing the way they see the world.
GM: Reach
viewtopic.php?p=1073565#p1073565

Nobs: But as you bring up theist/non-theist, I do tend to see more complaining (mad?) theists than not. At least on here. I haven't thought of that much lately, really (maybe it's happened so much it's become background noise...?). But it is something to consider, perhaps.
William: It does not appear - from a non-bias position - that theists are more angry than non-theists .
Humans are humans and there is a history of violent furious reaction to the situation we are in.
Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment.

What we have learned so far from the experience, is that we can accommodate some semblance of calm by 'finding our individual place' among the "like-minded" which allows a respite of sorts where we can get about whatever purpose we have tasked for our self - but I think by and large the anger still bubbles away under the surface...because we haven't figured any way in which to gather the groups together...and so all we are left with, is gathering the troops together...
GM: This Is Part Of The Job
"For whom the bell tolls For to gather the souls The numbers in darkness are glowing"
Algorithms are not perfect
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p=13778149
Myriad: Therefore it accomplishes nothing, and has no possible purpose. (Kind of like a similar problem with a hypothetical creator god who is omniscient, and therefore cannot learn anything or experience anything new, and thus has no reason to actually create anything.
William: Exactly - except that being omniscient would be the very reason WHY the creation of the Physical Universe [PU] was engineered - as a means to escape the omniscient condition.

And observing said PU, we can understand that it would be a great thing for that exact purpose.

A physical manifestation of a mental projection...the same would apply to the "many eternal universe theory" which J. Richard Gott explains...only with variety...and timelessness [since these are eternal - go on forever even that they all have beginnings...which would be a better way to do it if one would never have to suffer from omniscience again...always having something new to learn...
GM: The Devil Ye Know
Transforming the Anger Energy
An accident waiting to happen
In The Spirit These Were Given

GM: The Minds Eye
The Source of All Creation
Welcoming the Unwelcome
The Tree of Life
Relationship
Inner work
Tales From Topographic Oceans
Examine
Warm Presence Welcome
Presumed outcome
What Fun We Have!

William: Aye...

6:48

William
Savant

Post #193

Post by William »

This is indicative of actual justice
Honest attempts at scrubbing up

SCLx14+last LE per shuffle

Machine Learning - Select - Transferring your awareness - Sound holographically organized to make things look real - F4 - What Is Within Is Without, Equal - Born again - Therein one finds congruency. - Inside the workings of intelligence - Living their forefather's conflict - The non-Judgmental Algorithm - DarkestDarkness - The Four Human Power Houses - The Body of God

AP= Optimum Health Appreciating The Simplest Explanations For Why We Are Here And What We Are Doing
GM The Body of God
Optimum Health Appreciating
Philo2
The Never Ending Story

A Sturdy Place
The Simplest Explanations For Why We Are Here And What We Are Doing
Adds Up To
Regarding
Translucent [allowing light, but not detailed shapes, to pass through; semi-transparent.]

William: Hints of the unseen, seen.

GM The Source of All Creation
Ultimate expression
Your place at the Fireside
We go through together
The Eternal Authority
The Communion Process.
Welcoming the Unwelcome
The places that scare you
Everything for a reason
Raise your frequency
Most folk need moderating.
Hints of the unseen, seen.

In depth: Focus 4
The Next step inwards is Focus 4 of consciousness. Once you have finished your physical world experience and have spent some time in F3 adjusting back to subjective reality again, you will at some point be ready to switch back to Primary Focus 4. F4 is where things really start getting interesting!

Once we engage with Focus 4, we become our 'Wider Selves'. I don't like using the term 'higher self' as you have no higher or lower self. You are you; it's just that you have focused your attention from your F4 perspective to a narrow F1 perspective for the purpose of experiencing the physical world.

When you engage F4, you are engaging your full perspective once again.

Those whose Primary Focus is F4 have no form at all. They exist as energy essences, or what we might call a point of consciousness. I can't really tell you how many people are resident in F4, but it is certainly a huge number in human terms.

I’m not sure how many people will remember the kids TV sci-fi series of about 30 years ago, or so. It was called Captain Scarlet and you had what were known as the Voice of the Mysterons.
They were these mysterious beings that would talk to you out of nowhere. Well, that’s a bit like how it is communicating with people who live within Focus 4.

So what's Focus 4 like? Well, you need to realise that F4 is nothing like F1, F2 or F3. It's unique. You phase into what feels like a huge interconnecting communications network. In a way it’s like plugging your computer into the Internet. But you are plugging your mind into an infinite network of other minds.
There is, of course, a LOT more to it than that. But in a nutshell that’s the simplest explanation I can come up with. While it is an exciting thing to do, I have to mention that it is not for the feint of heart, or for anyone who is not totally grounded in themselves mentally.

The “problem” you might say, is you can get to feeling like you have “lost your own mind”.
Thing is, we get so used to having only ourselves in mind. And communicating in this area is fully mind-to-mind. So what you do is merge your mind with another mind or minds (now multiple merging is really freaky, lol) and you communicate via thoughts, imagery, feelings, and so forth, in ways that are appropriate for the subject matter you are communicating about.

In a sense, though, it feels like someone is “invading” your mind, and the more egotistical parts of you may battle against it. With me it took about a hundred attempts before I became comfortable with the process.

The Graduates that Monroe talks about in his work about must surely be people who have adopted Focus 4 of consciousness as their Primary Focus. I can see no other explanation. I am also convinced that Monroe touched on Focus 4 quite a number of times during his experiences but for some reason the penny didn’t quite drop with him.
With me, it was my frustration in my attempts to go “beyond” F27 of his model that led me into the discovering of Focus 4 of consciousness. Not that I actually saw it as Focus 4 at that time. The label came later.

But it was obvious that the area was a completely different area to the Transition Area of focuses 23 through 27 of the Monroe model.

As I have said, there are many, many people resident within Focus 4. Pure energy essences you might call them, that you can tap into. These people are quite knowledgeable and do come across as kind of “god-like” you could say. But that’s only because they are subjective energy essences that exist primarily as a point of consciousness, so to speak.
When we each (for want of a better word) “complete” our current movement through consciousness, or as Monroe was saying “graduate”, we too will reside within Focus 4 solely as an energy essence, or a point of consciousness. This is simply part and parcel of adopting Focus 4 as your Primary Focus, instead of Focus 1 or Focus 3. But I guess people in the past have just misunderstood what’s what.

If I had come across Focus 4 before Freda and Harath (my guides) had given me a detailed briefing of what to expect, then even I could well have mistaken my interactions as some kind of communication with divine being(s). Because that’s precisely the way they come across.

They radiate a kind of energy that tends to turn you to emotional jelly. But they are not “gods” as such. The energy they radiate is merely a product of adopting Focus 4 as your primary focus. If any of us chose to do the same, we would radiate the same energetic signature. Well, that is what I am told. I won’t actually know until I try it myself, of course. :)

I should point out here that I have also discovered people in the Wider Reality who have adopted a kind of 'semi-F4' state; people in this state are kind of half in F4 and half out of it, so to speak. They can also come across as kind of 'god-like' if you come into contact them without knowing what's going on. Again, it's due to the energy signature.

The strange thing is, we actually are now resident as a point of consciousness within Focus 4. We have not in any way “left” Focus 4.

What we have done is to adopt a different Primary Focus for the purposes of our experience. You can imagine it as one continuum of consciousness that extends, like a telephoto lens, if you like, from Focus 4 through to Focus 1.

What we objectively view as “death” in subjective energy terms is an objective translation of the action of a person shifting their Primary Focus from Focus 1 to Focus 3. After your life within Focus 3 you, in a manner of speaking, die again, when you shift your Primary Focus from Focus 3 to Focus 4. And that completes your cycle, you could say.

Note: I have to be wary of using terms such as beginning or end, because when you are speaking within the context of Focus 4 these terms simply don’t exist. From the point of view of Focus 4, your life here is a movement that you initiate in consciousness for the purposes of your experience.

How Focus 4 fits in with the rest of our system:
As I have said before, we in our F4 states decided to create this physical universe (and lots of others besides), all for the purpose of allowing us varied opportunities for new experiences.

When it comes to setting up a physical world system like our physical universe, certain “supply lines” and “structures” have to be put into place.

Each physical world system has 3 basic areas of consciousness that ultimately “connect” to Focus 4. So the “main” area or ultimate creative source, is Focus 4.
This area is common to all the physical worlds that are “connected” to it. Focus 4 is what you might call an “umbrella” area, and the other 3 areas of each physical world within our system are “nested” within that overall umbrella.

So say you had Focus 4 and 100 physical-world realities. Note: there are actually an infinite number of other physical-world realities within our whole system. But here let us say there are just 100.

Each physical reality has a Focus 1, obviously, because physical reality is Focus 1. So there are 100 Focus 1’s, together with 100 Focus 2’s and 100 Focus 3’s. Each of these areas is nested within one Focus 4.

The best way of thinking of Focus 4 in my opinion, is to think of it as the ultimate creative source of all that exists within our entire system.
In other words, all the original plans, archetypes, models, etc., etc. of all the physical realities “connected” to Focus 4, are held within this area.

Focus 3 is a Transition Area that is reserved for people “returning” from their physical experience. People generally have to go through a period of shaking off all the belief constructs they brought into objective reality during their physical experience, to enable them to merge fully with the subjective reality of F4 again, at which point they can decide what to experience next.

Focus 3 also has sections that serve as what could be termed areas of our “collective unconscious” but for our purposes, thinking of it as a Transition Area will suffice.

The original archetypes held in Focus 4, that are to do with all the potential states and probabilities possible within our particular physical dimension, are “downloaded” into Focus 2.
What people then do is pick and choose whatever actions they fancy and “play” with them within their area of Focus 2.

Essentially, the action of doing this creates a pool of individual probabilities within Focus 2, and each person in question decides which of these probabilities to bring into objective reality, i.e. bring into Focus 1.

In other words, each individual creates their reality subjectively within Focus 2, and then they “insert” it into Focus 1 on an ongoing basis.

Please note: not all physical realities are built on the same basis. Not all physical realities, for example, incorporate emotions like we do. So the potential states and probabilities possible for other physical dimensions will naturally vary.
Therefore, each physical reality will have a correspondingly different set of potential states and probabilities “downloaded” into their Focus 2 area. But the ultimate source for all these potential states and probabilities is Focus 4.

The 4 areas of consciousness are NOT distinctly separate. They are intertwined immeasurably, and each area is associated with particular actions, explorations, and/or movements in consciousness; while being fully connected to, and interacting with, each of the other areas.

Above all, I would say that there are two humongous challenges in thinking associated with Focus 4 of consciousness, as follows:

1) It is an area of purely subjective reality. So nothing actually exists as an objective observable form. To feel your whole sense of 'body' totally disintegrate is not something you forget in a hurry. :) This is why I do not recommend beginners attempt Phasing to focus 4.
There are no 'dangers' don’t get me wrong. But the effects are mind blowing and I do not say this lightly. Seeing my whole physical life as a *concept* changed my outlook on life significantly overnight.
The notion of *concepts* is one that you will have to fully grasp in order to make headway in F4.

In F4, everything is to do with subjective concepts and F4 is the source of all concepts that eventually manifest in objective reality. You can decide to merge with the underlying subjective energy that forms the concept of anything you care to think of and experience being that thing, or more correctly, the concept of that thing.
You can experience being the concept of a flower, a rock, a cloud, an ant, or a human being. For the really adventurous, you can also experience more abstract concepts, like being a sound (this is fun!), or a day of the week - that's right, you can experience the concept of 'Tuesday'! There is no end of concepts that you can engage with - I told you it was freaky!

2) It is an area of simultaneous time, as opposed to linear time that we experience within this physical reality. So everything that is about to happen, has happened and is happening, is all happening at once within the same moment (within infinity everything happens an infinite number of times).
This means of course that there is no death, no beginning or ending: everything just IS. However at the same time, there is ever-expanding consciousness. Hey, it's hard to get your head around, but who said infinite reality and the prospect of ever expanding consciousness would be easy!

It's all part of the fun!

Ultimately, sampling F4 consciousness can be a very rewarding experience when you get it right. Because then all your Wider Self is laid open for you and you can revel in the excitement and the enjoyment of it all. Stand transfixed by the sheer awesomeness of it all. Find out who you truly are. Know there is no death. Know that life is just one continuous cycle of knowing that has always been. Know that there is only ever-expanding consciousness. Engage the concept of Infinity. Become that concept within Focus 4 and you will never be the same person again. Imagine the sheer ecstasy of a million orgasms all happening at once. Those are the kind of sensations Focus 4 gives you, and that’s just scratching the surface!
{SOURCE}

William
Savant

Post #194

Post by William »

William: One story [the garden] was created which tried to "explain" our human predicament, and further on, another story was created in order to change the way in which we had been lead to believe in the "explanation" of our human predicament.

In that, there was no 'sin' by one human [Adam] against any God, which condemned all humans, in the first place and that is why it is equally easy to 'forgive humanity' through the act of one man's 'non-sin', that the story might have the effect of changing the path of humanity from one based in the destructive wretchedness guilt induces, to a more productive path which forgiveness induces.
______

As to call light the soul shall sing

SCLx7+last LE per shuffle

Peaceful Messiah - Nihilism - Humans are programmed to become integrated with technology - Learning - Spiritual practice - Enfold - Language

AP= Magicians Tell Your Story

6:21

GM: The Gist of The Message
Innocent Sovereign
Foundation
Patience
Language
Magicians
Start
Communicating
The Hamitic Hypothesis

William: A terrible milestone

GM: For the benefit of all beings
Like being pushed out from a stinky hole, can have one develop a bad self-complex
Tell Your Story
Big Gaps In Logic
Fine-structure Constant
Jump to Conclusions
When anyone calls for evidence, I assume that they are actually interested
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.

William: So Your Children got the wrong end of the stick as it were. Starting out as 'guilty' even that you saw them in a different light, you could not change their minds on the matter so easily that they would come around to seeing themselves in the same way You see them.

You were imaged as a wrathful God-Parent-Creator who detested "His" 'wayward' Children. That was the role bestowed upon you through the "Magicians" who did so in order to create the illusion they wanted in order to control said Children through controlling their minds with beliefs - beliefs which accounted for the predicament...for the pain and suffering the environment they were born into delivered - you became the punisher-parent in their minds and that - possibly - required a move from You, in order to turn around the misconception the Magicians had created, which the Children followed after, as their 'truth'.

GM: Exactly
"Wanting to change the rules making more complicated rather than keeping things simple."
You Are Nobodies Victim Ever.
The Law
Everything Gets Old
The Sub Hierarchy
The Wisdom of Foresight
Strength of Soul
The Hamitic Hypothesis
Make It Real
The Art of Discovering The Secrets of The Fathers House
Freemasonry
Spiritual Food
Union

William: So you work with what is available, and do so quietly behind the scenes...going along with the activities your Children bring about, knowing that no actual eternal harm can or will befall them...give them their feet to stride where they will, while at the same time, nudge them in the direction which enables their eventual reconnection with You.

GM: Ikigai [your 'reason for being. ' 'Iki' in Japanese means 'life,' and 'gai' describes value or worth.]
Open Hearted
Everything/All
Study
"There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action."
Discussing the Data
viewtopic.php?p=1065389#p1065389
Your Higher Purpose

Essentially messages are means of communicating information through sound, and the written word is one means of codifying sound in order to create written messages.

This shows that sound is the means by which human minds interact and the use of vocal chords to achieve this and the codifying of those sounds into language and language into symbols [word-strings] and the symbols into numerical values, shows evidence of being organized, which in turn casts doubt upon the belief that we exist within a mindless chaotic universe.
The evidence points to the universe as not being an accident of mindless happenstance, but rather, the universe is a purposeful mindful event.
William: The environment simply looks as if it were chaotic due to its rather large size compared to Your Children's rather limited perception of it - due to their rather small size within it...That the environment itself has Mindfulness - aka - another name to know You by - need not be assumed to being 'supernatural' any more than Human beings having minds is not considered in that manner.

The mind is no more 'supernatural' than the matter. They are completely one and the same.

GM: All Information Is Channelled.
We don't have to say we are 'this' or 'that' in order to put practice to Love
Which
In The Flow
The Return of Christ
Union
Standstill Contemplate
"The idea is to connect with the Planet Mind in a conscious manner rather than an unconscious one or even a subconscious manner..."
Belief Helps Cause Separation

William: Such as the belief that we are all guilty of sin against our Parent.

GM: Vagitus [the crying or screaming of any baby or small child.]
Magicians
Fine Line
Husband
Your Higher Purpose
The "Wind Woman" of your dream experience

William: So it may have been that the "Magicians" were only expressing their own misunderstanding - like how a Parent tells a story around the fireside... before books were developed...word of mouth as explanations to questions which Children ask.
The Parent - having no sure answer - does the best she can under the circumstances, and these stories take on a life of their own ['magically'] and in doing so, opportunity is seen therein as to how to use the beliefs the stories induce in the Children as a means to direct the Children in the manner that parental figureheads prescribe as 'the best outcome for the magicians to maintain their positions of power and influence over the minds of those Children' even if that means many of those Children will be worse off for that.

GM: Finishing What Was Started
"The evidence supports the idea that Theism is the better position for a human to place themselves."
Belief Helps Cause Separation
I'm Okay With That
Is There
"True randomness does not exist"
Being reborn
Logos – word reason plan
Brave
“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else”
Strengthen your boundaries
A GOD in The Making
Peaceful Messiah or militant Messiah?
The Big Shift Quest

6:56

William
Savant

Post #195

Post by William »

William: In that, there was no 'sin' by one human [Adam] against any God, which condemned all humans, in the first place and that is why it is equally easy to 'forgive humanity' through the act of one man's 'non-sin', that the story might have the effect of changing the path of humanity from one based in the destructive wretchedness guilt induces, to a more productive path which forgiveness induces.

Theophile: Maybe? Paul doesn't nullify Adam's original sin though or its effect so not sure it's an attempt to change the narrative...

William: I am not suggesting that Paul [or any other biblical author] were aware that the story of "one mans sin condemning all men" was simply made up to 'explain' the human situation.

I was suggesting that the antidote offered which cancelled out the sin, was to remedy the misconception - in that there was no God-creator judging 'His' Children in the first place because that was just a story made up, and made up based upon misconception.

Jesus became the manner in which the misconception could be addressed. No one follower need have understood it in that manner, in order for it to do its job.

viewtopic.php?p=1076182#p1076182

GM: "If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!"

William: There must have been repercussions regarding the belief systems which evolved through the stories told to the Children...
Certainly as can be observed hereabouts on this planet - but also within that which is unseen...

GM: This is how "The Mind" works...The Fathers 'House - Mansions'

William: Here, there, everywhere a 'bang bang' - "Off you go to your quarters"

GM: A point, direction, or place not definitely identified...an assigned station or post...

William: Essentially we are Gaia in human form...Hacking through the subconscious

GM: Visions
Text2Num
"It appears to come from a desperate place - like with the clutching of straws."

William: Seven Zero Seven = 194

GM: " Seven Zero Seven
Divine intuition
Watch Your Step
The Symbol of Love
Collective Dynamics
The Short Straw
The desert of the real
The Mother is Love"

GM: Indestructible
Non-Ordinary
Breakthrough
Open Hearted

William: Indestructible = 161 - Universal mind = 161
Non-Ordinary = 147 - Self-Awareness = 147
Breakthrough = 134 - To Accomplish = 134
Open Hearted = 111 - Recovery = 111

GM: Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.

William
Savant

Post #196

Post by William »

Now that nut is cracked, what next?

SCLx11+last LE per shuffle

Empower The Inner Empire - viewtopic.php?p=1068197#p1068197 - Digging deep - The Sensation Is Thrilling...And Freeing - Monetary - GOD - We All Like To Play Games - Contentment - Grounding - Interpretation is secondary to the process

AP= Strength/Strong Avatar

7:31

GM: Strength/Strong
Go Within and Find That Place
Like With
OOBE

To what end exactly?
Reminding one of how it all started and the different stages one goes through.

You can look me in the mirror - catch my eye and make me shiver Touch me where it hurts the most - right into the Ghost - in the Machine
OOBE
Standstill Contemplate

Reform/Refine
Crown chakra
Reminding one of how it all started and the different stages one goes through.
Read/Book/Story
Enflame Emotions
Receive
Anchors aweigh
A rats nest of envy greed and vicious power plays
*Wink*
Communication With The Deeper Levels of Self
Our Neutral Ground

William: Pirates! Attempting to understand the nature of the outer reality...there is little to appreciate in that regard. It is what it is but it is not that attractive to me...
Shifting my attention to the inner empire appears to be the better option...

GM: Noetics (a branch of metaphysics concerned with the study of mind as well as intellect.)
A measured step
...Standstill Contemplate
What Jesus Messaged
Union
Connecting The Dots
Our Neutral Ground
Merging with the data
The Roles
Multidimensional Beingness
Discover

Beckoning
I Spy With My Eye
Tabula Rasa
Dreaming
Author
Astral Guides
Discover
Keeping Things In Perspective
The past and the future are moments of 'now' - to deny they have no bearing on this moment, is counter-productive
Strength is required
Face To Face
Whereabouts
Culture
Evaluating
The Sub Hierarchy
For Your Greater Enjoyment

The Science of Spirituality
Dreamed Up By Yours Truly
Apocalypse [to reveal]
Confirmation which moves one from faith to fact
For Your Greater Enjoyment
To create more and more consciousness?
Go within
Delightful Anticipation
EZPZ
Communication Techniques
Study

7:43

William
Savant

Post #197

Post by William »

Do Not Linger Upon The Path Of Faith

SCLx9+last LE per shuffle
The Grey Area - Toward a Science of Consciousness - To - Sexual - That'll Be The Day - Reflection - Focused Individual - Gibberish - Incendiary

AP= Integrity The Message Generating system provides the individual with ways in which to scrutinize, adopt, and adapt as called for.

6:24

GM: Integrity
The Life Essence
Cosmic Self

The Message Generating system provides the individual with ways in which to scrutinize, adopt, and adapt as called for.
Persevere
Earth Mother

Time Does Not Exist Within an Eternal Reality.
Cosmic Self
Conceivable
Eternity

Inclinations
Ask And It Will Be Given
Go slow
Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.
What is the situation we have here
Earth Mother
Perception
Extraterrestrial
We don't know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored...

The Language of Innocence
Influence
Attitude
Eternity
Doorway
We were not conscious of being a human for a time, but this does not mean that consciousness wasn't there.
Peaceful Messiah or militant Messiah?
Ideals
Remaining Unbiased
Pulse
Nurture You

We don't know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored...
The Light in The Dark Everyone a great spark every one of us all here together
A New Perspective

Nurture You
Heaven on Earth
The external cannot be known as acutely as the internal can be known

...it is part of the recipe of a full authentic human experience...
A New Perspective
Dream Come True
viewtopic.php?p=1073573#p1073573
Searching For The Truth

Carrier Identity
Living with your heart wide open
Smarter
Following Your Intuition
The external cannot be known as acutely as the internal can be known
The Third Eye
Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...
"Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyways."

Of The Human Being
Contemplation
William
Searching For The Truth
It is a hard place for flesh to dwell.
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Letting Go
Dig deep
Challenge
Life Carriers

"Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyways."
Coherence
The fire from within
Epigenetic Memories [relating to or arising from]
Little Bird

Little Bird
The Solution
Gifts to Give

6:37

William
Savant

Post #198

Post by William »

Hoffman notes that the commonly held view that brain activity causes conscious experience has, so far, proved to be intractable in terms of scientific explanation. Hoffman proposes a solution to the hard problem of consciousness by adopting the converse view that consciousness causes brain activity and, in fact, creates all objects and properties of the physical world. To this end, Hoffman has developed and combined two theories: the "multimodal user interface" (MUI) theory of perception and "conscious realism".
{SOURCE}

William: In terms of Consciousness - It is - perhaps, the most intractable aspect of existence... :)

This is indicative of actual justice
SCLx13+last LE per shuffle

F2 - Reasons For Angry Energy - Concision - The Universal Constants - Anu - Control - Love Yourself - Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology - Unworthiness - Science Can Be Fun Too - Sophia The Mother - OOBE Target Technique - "If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either 'good' or 'evil' perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human"

AP= Folk get so hung up about the little stuff - Ship

8:06

GM: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39253

I am presently sharing my Generated Messages with a variety of internet platforms and have noticed that non-theists insist that they only see 'gibberish' [unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.] whereas with theists - no matter what particular belief they have - they appear to be able to - at least - get the gist of any GM - even if some of it is not understood.

To begin with, I was highly skeptical and thought that non-theists were being disingenuous [pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.] and in that, I used other ways in which to try and help them to understand what was taking place, [such as diagrams and analogies], but nothing helped.

This has lead me to question my skepticism and I am now wondering if it is just the case that once an individual unreservedly believes that they - the mind/consciousness - are nothing more than brain chemicals, anything contrary to that understanding simply isn't able to penetrate because "The Mind' only happens in brains and is the reason minds exist."

GM: Angry
"If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either 'good' or 'evil' perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human"
Folk get so hung up about the little stuff
They is what they is.

William: So the denial has something to do with being angry...the idea of there being a mind involved with the formation of the physical realm is rejected because of 'anger'?

GM: Overwhelming
The Roles
The Perfect Moment
“It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years”
Information Field
The Path
Mind To Mind
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38974&p=1065049#:~: ... Mind.,-Top

Some have argued that we do not require a god in order to have morals - which is to say that no such Cosmic Mind exists as an explanation for why we developed morality.

Since we developed morality from opinion, we can agree that opinion is shaped through circumstance, and since our collective circumstance is one in which we are currently still in the process of getting to know, we are forced to adapt often by changing our opinion to suit said circumstance, because we base our criteria on aligning our opinion with the thing we call reality. The Universe.

So therein it is the universe which is shaping our opinion and thus our morals.
GM: The Singularity
Memorandum of Understanding
Word2Number Calculator
Quantum
The Mother and The Father
Ship
Wish fulfillment
Improve
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.

William: Yet behind it all is the One Mind playing the roles of the many-minded...

GM: Exactly
Compass
Wonderful
They is what they is.
Nyx
The Inception Point
I Will
"Religious beliefs are a many-barbed growth wishing to own the rights on the mind behind creation"
Konkachila
Watch This Space
viewtopic.php?p=1069739#p1069739

Dr. Neruda: “The idea of ascended masters, communicating with one another telepathically and instructing and guiding the affairs of men, gained some popularity with those who were disenchanted with organized religion. To be fair, some of the channeled information did come from beings that were considerably more informed than the average man, and they could bedazzle most people with their superior knowledge of the cosmological order and the structure of things relative to god, but their description and explanation was founded in the hologram of deception.

While these masters supposedly channeled the secret or hidden knowledge to their selected students, who then wrote books and created organizations, this information continued to separate the worlds of light and dark, good and evil and those in the know from those who were not.

“They used words like love, ascension, truth, and god more liberally than organized religions, and god was always portrayed as a loving, congealing force. Angels and cosmic beings were also associated with these organizations. They not only appropriated symbols and constructs like the soul and eternal life, but they also created the ladder of consciousness that stretched into infinity in which the student was forever trying to learn more in order to progress higher on the ladder.
William: Here it is speaking directly about mediums between individuals and "GOD" whereas the requirement is that the individual connects with The Mind - without the mediums...
I suppose in this sense the 'requirement' is more along the lines of "the best way forward" in order that the individual mind learns how to trust itself in the connect with The Source, rather than in mediums...connect with Sophia/Nyx/The Grandfather/Mother...

GM: Evaluating
Timeless
It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement

Truth Seekers
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.
Aligning With
Returning the Compliment
The Brain
Smile at fear
Transforming the Anger Energy
Vibration
The space Jacko lantern
Event String Unfolding:
Enjoy Progress
Observe

William: In the observing place aside superstitious interpretation - enjoy the ride and the Mind2Mind connection...

GM: All and sundry
What the seed holds
I say this in terms of the generical idea of God rather than any particular religious idea of God.
Like a Job Well Done
Persevere
A Bit of Cat and Mouse
It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement
The Smokescreen called "scientifically unrespectable"
Final Destination
Intelligent Directions

William: So that smokescreen will dissipate...eventually...Donald Hoffman [his ideas] will become more acceptable even as the science is done...
It seems like a big ask and a big task, as Donald himself acknowledges...yet aligns with what the WingMakers Material claims about "The Grand Portal"... the stronghold which materialism has upon the world seems impenetrable but is only smoke and mirrors in reality - or as Donald puts it;
The commonly held view that brain activity causes conscious experience has, so far, proved to be intractable in terms of scientific explanation.
GM: Live with Soul Union
For The Purpose Of...
viewtopic.php?p=1075874#p1075874

Indeed - The Book tells us exactly who is YHWH and what we are in relation to that.

The mystery is in how each personality responds to that - as to whether they serve the Dark side of YHWH or the Light side of YHWH or relinquish the right to either side of YHWH by accepting the whole of YHWH.
GM: Perpetual
Observe
Ghost In The Machine
Leave room for nature
Regarding
Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind
Big
The Clear Eye Of Soul

Truth Seekers
To Be Sure
Cunning
Make a list for that
Intelligent Directions
Ride Water
Eventually
Flat
Nervous
"Hoot"
They just add ambiance to the spooky...
The Next Level
I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends

8:52

FOCUS 2 [F2]
Focus 2 of consciousness is what is commonly known by psychologists, as your "sub conscious" but there is nothing "sub" about it.
Focus 2 is where most people do their dreaming, lucid dreaming, their "astral projecting", their meeting up with all manner of demons and devils, etc.

Focus 2 of consciousness contains all manner of personal faculties such as your memory and your imagination. Without Focus 2 of consciousness we simply wouldn't be able to think rationally or create anything within the physical.

It holds all our belief constructs that we happen to subscribe to. And it is this latter point that is rather interesting. You can actually project within Focus 2 of consciousness and objectively view representations of your very own belief constructs that you hold.
However, taking on board the fact that people typically think that this area of consciousness (to them the Astral) is a separate place, the Astral will actually become whatever you believe it is! This simple fact, unbelievably, has been the source of thousands of years of confusion as regards the wider reality.

The problem has been simply that mystics have always thought they were projecting to some place outside of themselves. Yet what you are actually viewing, within Focus 2 of consciousness, are the objective representations of your very own belief constructs.

So if you actually believe the Astral is packed full of demons and devils... then demons and devils you shall perceive. Because what you are actually viewing are the objective representations of your own beliefs.

People have the idea that "the Astral" is a weird and magical place where you get all manner of Alice in Wonderland effects such as your thoughts coming to life. Many mystics just accept this as a given and lead people into thinking they could possibly meet up with all manner of doom, gloom and danger.

But do these people ever stop to think, even for a moment WHY their thoughts come to life? WHY there is such a thing as an Alice in Wonderland effect?

It is only when you look at the situation from the point of view of a scientist trying to objectively make sense of it all that you realise the simple reason of why this effect comes about.

For almost 5 years I battled with this question. I fought all manner of demons and devils and slayed dragons galore. Then, one day, the penny dropped. I realised that thought equals action.

That was it! I was in a place where thought equals action. I remember the time distinctly even to this day around 18 years later. But it was only much later when I realised precisely WHY thoughts equalled action in this weird and wonderful kind of place called the Astral... WHY did thought equal action? Simple! It was because I was projecting into my own mind. In other words, I was offering myself the objective knowing of my very own internal subjective actions!

This simple realisation led me on an amazing voyage of discovery through my very own mind. It was truly fascinating as I learnt to know myself from the inside out, so to speak. Wow, if I had a problem, I could now step right into myself and find a likely solution. Plus, it was from this realisation that I got to know about the way the subjective and the objective translates both in terms of awareness and in terms of energy. This latter discovery has since helped me to make some very profound realisations about the Wider Reality.
{SOURCE}

William
Savant

Post #199

Post by William »

To warm them up to the truth

SCLx13+last LE per shuffle

Integral Network - It May Seem Insignificant - https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf [The Last Question - By Isaac Asimov] - Your Move - Together - The Ruru - For The Purpose Of - Still - viewtopic.php?p=1069303#p1069303 - The reason why gods are invented has everything to do with discovering that nature is not a mindless chaotic process. - Wide - Emotional awareness - Yes We Can - Jacque Fresco

William: The link leads to a list of word-strings which were duplicated throughout February 2022 generated messages. I think the subject re 'invention of gods' best suits the following selection from that list, since "wide" is mentioned above.
Wide
Enjoy Progress - Wide - Differences
The Demiurge - Wide - The Never Ending Story
Watch Your Step - Wide - Pitchforks and Torches
Wide - ‽ - Necessary
Individual Actions - Wide - The Physical Universe
William: The symbol "‽" is the combination of question and answer - and represents "GOD" aka "Cosmic Mind".

AP= Golden nugget YHWH

7:24

GM: The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly
Jacque Fresco
Golden nugget
Event String Unfolding:
Unity with our Collective Self
Each To Their Own

Green Chemistry
Soul Carrier Memories
Indeed

YHWH
If someone were to declare that the Universe was a random mindless accident of an event, then they are saying that its existence is a 'truly random event'.
Episteme [a philosophical term that refers to a principled system of understanding; scientific knowledge.]

William: https://www.thevenusproject.com/the-ven ... ue-fresco/
From memory, Jacque Fresco often came across as having an angry energy - perhaps this is what spurred him on in his endeavor to create designs which were aimed toward a 'green' world where human beings were in synch with the planet...as the Jehovah's Witnesses envision will be the case 'one day' - where humans will enjoy the fruits of a clean green environment 'forever'.

The difference is in how this one thing could be accomplished. For Jacque, this meant humans actually building it, and for the religious it means waiting for the return of Jesus, who will remove those in positions of power who act against this ideal...

GM: Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.
Self-development
Use Your Freedom
Let It Be And So Be It
viewtopic.php?p=1070605#p1070605

William: The link is a post where I remark on the importance of use of imagination critically...from the post;
What IS a great analogy of the universe mindfully unfolding is The Planet Earth - A living stone of complexity ... as one cannot explain away the complexity of biological life forms as the result of mindless acts of nature in which the complex movement of said life forms is due to "flat slippery surfaces and strong winds."
GM: Hyper Complex
Permanent
Each To Their Own
The Navigator Can Read Maps.
Read/Book/Story
Draw With The Silence

The Divine
Wise
Peace
"The foundation of adult trust is not "You will never hurt me." It is "I trust myself with whatever you do."
Ghost In The Machine
Episteme
Nevertheless
What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?

William: As you know, I was once very into the idea that human beings could rise above the mundane and build a paradise rather than remain within the confines of the prison-like suppression systems...now I feel that this was more a pipe-dream - a potential I grabbed hold of and wished would happen.
What are we left with?
1: Extraterrestrial intervention [re Jesus' return]
2: Mass extinction of almost all human and other life-forms apart from those who invested heavily in using their positions of power and influence to create technological 'life-boats'.

GM: Wait for the Navigator to respond...
Odd
Draw With The Silence
Preparation
Self-talk
"A naysayers opinion is of no consequence, no matter how it is stated"
Phasing
Three-dimensional
Opens eyes after having thought about it
Professional Rules
Science Can Be Fun Too
Working on that...

William: Hmmm...so it becomes apparent that either way - and indeed - any overlooked way which may emerge, the best thing I can do is to let it go...it is what it is, and that is the fact of the matter.

GM: This is how The Mind works...
Ask
Understand/Know
Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em
Transposing
"Tell me what you’re ganna do tell me where you’re ganna go tell me what you’re going through or do you even want to know?"
Sad
Little Bird
Camelot
What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?
Knowing
"All systems go"
Tarot

William: [Random Select - 3 of Cups]
In the Three of Cups, three young women are dancing with each other in a circle, raising their cups high in the air in a toast of joy and celebration. They look to one another with appreciation, honour and respect, and are bound by their emotional connection and friendship. There is a sense of lifting each other up and celebrating each woman’s unique contribution to the group. The ground is layered with flowers, fruit and a pumpkin, symbolising the celebration of an abundant harvest and the goodness in life.
GM: The Message Generating system provides the individual with ways in which to scrutinize, adopt, and adapt as called for.
The Purpose Of Life Is...
Healing The Beast
Crapulence [intemperance; debauchery; excessive indulgence]
Working on that...
Blue Pill
Ask And It Will Be Given
Kind
Golden nugget of truth
Panpsychism

8:01

William
Savant

Post #200

Post by William »

April Duplicates - what else was communicated re these.

QueenBee
Chamber Of Self - Coming From QueenBee - Open Your Heart
Giving our best - QueenBee - Get The Ball Rolling
Central Purpose - QueenBee - Achievable Alternate Realities
The Fathers 'House - Mansions' - QueenBee - According to Complex Jesus
Items of Interest - QueenBee - Making it up as you go along
Like a doting parent - Coming From QueenBee - Development/Growth

Sort it out
Integral - Sort It Out - https://www.random.org/lists/
Gods Gift - Sort It Out - “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose”
Teaching - Sort It Out - Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones
Teaching - Sort It Out - The Mother
Gods Gift - Sort It Out - Culture

The evolution of consciousness
Hiraeth [deep longing for something, especially one's home.] - The evolution of consciousness - Elemental Powers
Healing the child within - The evolution of consciousness - Have A Look At This And See What You Come Up With
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all” - The evolution of consciousness - Is There Really Such a Thing as Random?

Alive and kicking
The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd - Alive and kicking - Mindful
The Science Of The Soul - Alive and kicking - Giving our best
The Development of - Alive and kicking - "Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self."
“Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation can that which is indestructible in us be found.” - Alive and kicking - Lock the door
Such can mislead - Alive and kicking - An axe to grind

Hacking through the subconsciousness - In The Spirit These Were Given - Chamber Of Self
What Does It Mean - In The Spirit These Were Given - Eventually one can cease doing the tests and accept the results.
An accident waiting to happen - In The Spirit These Were Given - The Minds Eye
Examine - In The Spirit These Were Given - Warm Presence Welcome

Love Life
Mirror - Love Life - Mind/Thought Space
The Clear Eye Of Soul - Love Life - Have A Look At This And See What You Come Up With
Out of Body Experience - Love Life - Being Born
The evolution of consciousness - Love Life - Apophenia [the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things. ..]
Musing On The Mother Act III - Love Life - Personal Participation With The One

Power of Silence
We are not orphaned, we are authored - Power of Silence - Hiraeth [deep longing for something, especially one's home.]
In an environment which is able to perceive this. - Power of Silence - Equals
Actions speak louder than words - Power of Silence - Influence
Can You Answer This? - Power of Silence - r = aeθ cot b

Standstill Contemplate
Don’t hide your Generated Messages - Standstill Contemplate - "But hey, we can all hope that over time the mainstream view is tending towards the truth. It's certainly a lovely idea"
Calculator - Standstill Contemplate - Point of Contact
Caught in their mischievous false opinions - Standstill Contemplate - viewtopic.php?p=1073758#p1073758 - William: From the link
The "initial state" seems to be out of the reach of being described in any accurate or meaningful manner.
In that, it is no more or less better than the idea of an exclamation "let there be light" from an Intelligent Source being the Initial State.
Plenty fair. Though one's gotta ponder what did it that thinking.
That is a journey in itself and provides me with lifetime of interesting subjective experience re my own way of interreacting with and finding out about such a thinker...
Green Light - Standstill Contemplate - It Was Tough Going, But Rewarding All The Same.
Union - Standstill Contemplate - "The idea is to connect with the Planet Mind in a conscious manner rather than an unconscious one or even a subconscious manner..."

The Neruda Interview Five - The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are - Observed by Many
Your House Work- The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are - Where are we getting our news from?
Plan - "The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are" - There are many levels of consciousness
Walk The Talk In Love - The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are - http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... stcount=22
Zero In On It - The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are - “Humility means accepting reality with no attempt to outsmart it.”
Soul - That Is - The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are - Well That Settles It

The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence
The art of relationship - The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence - Darkest-Darkness
Creative Conscious Intelligence - The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence - I Share Your Joy!
Regardless of what Random Selection Process is used, the result is always a coherent GM - The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence - Remember To Remember
Not by flinging woo at it. - Vitriolic [filled with bitter criticism or malice.] - The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence - Mechanism/Tool/Device

Vibration
Purpose - Vibration - Objectives - "We can chart another trail - Raise the anchor fill the sails Lift our glasses in a toast - We are the Ghost - In the Machine" - Telling the future - Vibration - Where life and death is part of a circle and everything is part of the Ouroboros - Expectant - "The Script Must Be Followed"
Every Conceivable Detail - Vibration - Light Encoded Reality Matrix
Dark - Vibration - The Minds Eye
We are not orphaned , we are authored - Vibration - Warm Presence Welcome

The order of mention of duplicates

Graphic Changes - Is That A Tear In Your Eye? - Numbers - Okay? - Subatomic Particles - This Should Be Interesting - We shape our opinions and morals through understanding that we are here for that reason. - Zero Waste - Avatar - Failure - Group/Family - Influence - Insidious - Not Emotion - State Of Being... - Providence - Sustainability - When Done Say "Done" - A Life Sentence Ending in a Death Sentence - A Meeting Place - Acting In Congruity With Given Foresight - Actual realistic communication - Copy - Couple - Dilemma - Fearless - Galactic Encompassment - Holographic Experiential Reality Simulations - Indifference - Intelligence With Wisdom - James Webb Space Telescope - Key Of Expression - Limpid - Matrix - Personal Participation With The One - Pervasive - Potential - QueenBee - Reaction - Six Heart Virtues - Start - Stuff Happens - Synchronicity - Teaching Music - Tetrahedron - The Corporate Elite - The Great Attractor - The Mystic Forest - The Purple Heart medal - Understanding - What Fun We Have! - What is the meaning of life? - Wide - You Are Watched Over - QueenBee - Sort it out - The evolution of consciousness - Alive and kicking - In The Spirit These Were Given - Love Life - Power of Silence - Standstill Contemplate - The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are - The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence - Vibration