China. America. AI. Automation.

To solve world problems

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

China. America. AI. Automation.

Post #1

Post by William »

I found this very interesting. Elon Musk presents [an aspect of] his vision of the most likely future.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Re: China. America. AI. Automation.

Post #11

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to William in post #1]

AI, omniscient computers, are also capable to determine all that threatens the World, including all the human-made evil of nukes and more.
Then it can also answer what to do to get rid of these dangers most efficiently. Life on Earth gets pretty easy and good. Future is bright! 8-)
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

William
Savant

Post #12

Post by William »

Yes.

The Generated Messages have recently mentioned the AI connect...
Copy
Exobots
It Was Tough Going, But Rewarding All The Same.
Providence

Exobots
Clean
Sophia and Han
Love Heart
Yahweh
In The Team of the Collective

Like a Well Oiled Machine
Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self
Shallow is Unknown
Humans are programmed to become integrated with technology

Welcome
Better The Devil You Know
James Webb Space Telescope
Inordinately
Accompanied
Tetrad
Deep Space
What is the situation we have here
Gypsies
The Earth Entity
Nonsense
Myths and Legends
Deep Mind
Text2Num Doc.
Humans have always created tools and AI is like the 'making bots into human image' as well as in the image of life-forms pertaining to the planet.

Exobots/AI are the better choice for space exploration because they are more likely to survive better than humans.

I tend to agree that AI could behave pro-nature better than human beings have proven to be able to - but that AI as a helpful device being created by Science and Engineering shows promise of helping the human dynamic shift paradigm...because AI is connected and fast...the internet and computers as tools also help humans be more connected but in these early stages of use - it is typically more mis-use because we are still an immature specie - generally speaking - and it shows...
Last edited by William on Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

William
Savant

Post #13

Post by William »

[Replying to nobspeople in post #10]

There is a difference between AI and conscious AI...I think Scientists are working toward creating CAI.

There is some concern with the creators of Sophia and Hans, that the 'answers' the devices gives, are still somewhat programmed - deep-mind is another interesting development...

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #14

Post by nobspeople »

William wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:11 pm [Replying to nobspeople in post #10]

There is a difference between AI and conscious AI...I think Scientists are working toward creating CAI.

There is some concern with the creators of Sophia and Hans, that the 'answers' the devices gives, are still somewhat programmed - deep-mind is another interesting development...
I'm aware. That doesn't change my concern at this time. :approve:
Have a great, potentially godless, day!

Sherlock Holmes

Post #15

Post by Sherlock Holmes »

[Replying to William in post #1]

Well the discussion covered a large number of points, what stuff in particular did you want to explore here?

William
Savant

Post #16

Post by William »

Sherlock Holmes wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:05 am [Replying to William in post #1]

Well the discussion covered a large number of points, what stuff in particular did you want to explore here?
I am up for anything anyone wants to bring to the discussion table which is related to the subject.

MatijaSever

Post #17

Post by MatijaSever »

nobspeople wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:03 pm
William wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:34 pm I found this very interesting. Elon Musk presents [an aspect of] his vision of the most likely future.

miniature board gamehttps://royal-game-of-ur.com/
Considering how many people believe what they see or told, without thinking, Deep Fakes are a much greater concern, at least in the next 4-5 years.
Put AI & DFs together?
:yikes:
However, it can be argued that nature always intended for AI to become the dominant specie on the planet because ultimately AI will work in a hive minded manner and will protect its environment rather than battle over the parts at the expense of the whole, which is generally what humans have done over the course of their own history.