Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Generating Messages

Post #1

Post by William »

Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship
Story-Tellers

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages

Post #231

Post by William »

TRANSPONDER: One of the first lessons that recruits into the Atheist Infiltration Squad go through in their combat training is to overcome Fear of Woo.
William: This comes across as fear-based - even with the addition of the warrior.

Give all things a fair hearing. Disclosure of knowledge...Let yourself be taught

Exhibit your innermost core
Panpsychist Science Can Be Fun Too
Sharing is part of that process
Pattern Recognition System
The Atheist Infiltration Squad

Even naming something in a derogatory fashion is symptomatic of fear.

One can take that thing meant to be derogatory and mold it into something far more useful.

Windows Of Opportunity.

['Tis specifically why theism is more interesting than non-theism.]

TRANSPONDER: Well, you know, Woo can be rather unsettling because we all live in an illusion - We think that things are really as we see them. The sky is not blue. Solid things are made of atoms - as near nothing in motion as makes no difference. Indeterminacy and the holographic universe can make us feel very insecure - unless we understand that what Reality is, is reliable and repeatable physical process, not what we can bang on a table. The Axiom is, 'Whatever happens at quantum level, Newton's laws still apply'.

That's the answer by the way, to the supposed science debunker 'human perceptions are limited and unreliable'. So they are and we get things wrong all the time. Science what we use to test and check and correct our mistakes. Religion on the other hand, rejects the science and goes with a selected set of human perceptions, all the others being rejected out of hand.

One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Break through to your true self
To establish the skills necessary
Rationality Central to The Message

SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle

There is an art to flying or rather a knack - Strength of Body - Put yourself in your own shoes - George Adamski - The evidence is too strong, to believe there is no intelligent mind involved as part of the universes structure. - Self Awareness - Entheogenic - Read On - Nonviolent communication - Faster Than Light - Walk - Pride

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = So far into the past you may as well take a pick and shovel with you - Spiritual Preparedness

William: People seem to love to put order to chaos because that is only natural, as nature is not chaos.

8:07

GM: Reconnect with Innocence - It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self.
Dream Guides
Heal Yourself
How to Bruise a Ghost
William: The evening is warm and the night sky full of stars. A crescent moon peeks above the Twelve Judges Mountain Range as Father and Son sit opposite one another, being warmed by the same fire.
William places another log on the fire and watches as a flurry of sparks ascend from the disturbance caused – he takes a sip of tea and listens as Father resumes speaking.

Manu Iti: All stories start with "Once Upon a Time"

William: Even the story of The Beginning?

Manu Iti: You know this to be true William, for every story could not have been told, if The Story of The Beginning hadn't happened.

William: Am I old enough to be told that story?

Manu Iti chuckles.

Manu Iti: Of course you are, My Son.

William: Thank You, My Father!

Manu Iti: I will begin first with the Earth, not because She was the very first thing in The Beginning, but because - in order to understand The Beginning we have to first understand our part in the story - our place in the scheme of All That Is.

William: And that begins with Earth Mother...

Manu Iti: Indeed.
The Mother was born of a vaster thing - our Grand-Mother - and we shall get to Grand-Mother in due course.
The Mother was placed within The Earth by Grand-Mother and became the mind of the planet. When this happened, Mother was a Child Herself - a new thing placed within the form of the planet, while at the same time, a part of The Ancient Mind of Grand-Mother...

William: How is that even possible, Father?

Manu Iti: It is possible through the power of forgetting.

The Ancient Mind of Grand-Mother spawned a thought in the form of a spark of light and placed it inside the middle of a dark and lifeless form, and in doing so, gave the form - Life.
In that action, the Earth became a living planet. She also became a new conscious entity...a being with a beginning, because the action of placing Her into a planet, erased all knowledge of ever having a prior existence as The Grand Mother.

William: Did The Grand Mother know this would happen?

Manu Iti: Yes. The Grand Mother new that this would continue for a time. The Grand Mother knew that Her Daughter would be orphaned by that lack of knowledge and this would result in a new Being which could operate successfully without having to have that knowledge - and that one day, The Daughter would come to know of The Grand Mother and reconnect...

William: Is that a good thing to do with a Child?

Manu Iti: Yes. It is how a Child becomes a Sovereign Entity. It is not done this way with Human Children - but there are elements of the process which do - naturally - occur to each of us.

William: Like - how we cannot recall anything but darkness, before we became aware of our existence?

Manu Iti: Yes.

William: From the link;
If the models are corrupt, then there is simply no way in which to hope they will ensure human beings act without corruption, because the models are taught to human beings from the moment they are able to learn - effectively meaning that human beings are taught to be corrupt - are corrupted - by the very models which govern human societies - models which were created by ancient humans and the corruption has been passed down through the ages - and modified with the latest knowledge, and that addition corrupts the knowledge.
GM: Cast Shadows Of Your Own
The Taming of The Beast
Intelligence With Wisdom
Pride
So far into the past you may as well take a pick and shovel with you
Life On Mars

Couple
viewtopic.php?p=1070577#p1070577

William: "Beating up the wrong guy"...From the link;
Is there such a thing within reach of any human being? I don't think so.

It is said of some Gods, [YHVH in particular] do have unlimited power. Is that to say YHVH is absolutely corrupt?
I have seen it argued that he is/they are.

But is that really the truth?

Today's Generated Message appears to be saying that it is judgment which is the problem...that if we observe the unfolding universe as something which is meant to be the way that it is, it is best accepted as such.

Observing Without Judgement
It is just one of those things.
We are not orphaned - we are authored

Therein, whether the human condition is woeful or hopeful - all is as it should be as it changes day to day...
GM: Strength of Mind
Resident of The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions

Self Awareness
Your Best Self
"What Is That You Are Playing With?"
"For whom the bell tolls For to gather the souls The numbers in darkness are glowing"
"Ooky Spooky"

William:
Well, you know, Woo can be rather unsettling because we all live in an illusion -TRANSPONDER
GM: The agnostic forum
Spiritual Preparedness

The Taming of The Beast

William: I think it obvious that non-theists - specifically atheists - tend to conflate material science with atheism and developed a type of atheist creed using material science as a support structure for their developed beliefs.
Truth be observed, those who naturally lack belief in gods are Agnostics.
Atheists have taken it a step further by introducing ways in which to support their choice to willfully lack belief in gods, [and everything else associated with gods] to 'hold the position' as if it were somehow relevant to do so. They call this a 'type' of atheism - "hard atheism" - and attempt to convince others that the default nature of the human being is "Atheist" ["human babies are atheist because the lack belief in gods" - is a common atheist argument] when in actual fact it is more likely "Agnostic" is the default - the preliminary position re human babies...

8:34

William
Savant

Post #232

Post by William »

Rose: Why would anyone wish to do that?

Is it through grief with attendant emotions? In which case it is understandable but irrational.

Or is it idle curiosity without reason? Which explains the showmanship of mediums, an entertainment. Mainly a con in my view. Think of people such as James Randi who debunked many an unfortunate con artist.

To my mind it is unhealthy and dangerous to delve in matters that promise to be detrimental. I see no good coming from it.

The Bible warns us to have no connection with mediums and such, I believe the Bible is giving excellent advice. Leave well alone that which is a natural necessary process. We live, we must die. Acceptance is the only real peace. Even if you could communicate with those gone, what good could it do?

William: "Contacting The Dead" - "Communication with the dead"
The pattern seems to be -
1: The Ancients were not aware at first that when one dies, that is the end of oneself. Thus they believed that they could communicate with those who had died.
2: Since it appeared to be the case that the mediums were talking to something intelligent, it was determined that the only invisible intelligence one should commune with was GOD - specifically the God of the Israelites who happened to use mediums...called "Prophets".
3: Later, this idea developed into belief that when people died they stayed dead, therefore - [apart from GOD] any invisible intelligence was designated "demonic" unless it stated that it believed Jesus was GODs Medium.

AP= Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness - YHWH

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

GM: Mind Body Spirit
Astral Pulse
Unconditional
Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.
Delightful
Meditate/Think
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=927

xjx: Let me ask you this: have you ever encountered a “GM” that could not be interpreted?

William: No. I have seen GMs which are obviously misinterpreted though.

xjx: If so, post it here because I am sure I could come up with something.

William: I am sure that you could too.

xjx: A cipher is still a message in the English language, as long as the code is translatable to the English language. That’s REALLY not a good example of a “non coherent GM,” because you aren’t presenting any “GM” here in this thread that is encoded. The messages you are presenting here are in plain English.

William: A non coherent GM is where there is need to have the cipher in order to decode it.

Written language itself is known because the ciphers are known.
The ciphers - as I explained - are representative of sounds and there are 26 distinct sounds in what we call the English language - which at some point in human history were deciphered in order that the language could be encoded in written form.

xjx: I can’t make heads or tails of what any of your “GMs,” are supposed to mean.

William: My "Generated Messages" are no different from any message generated. What is any message generated 'supposed to mean?"

xjx: Your “immediate thoughts” often don’t correlate to anything I was immediately thinking by reading the phrases. IOW, when I read the phrases, I don’t get the same chain of thought you elucidate.

William: No surprises there.

The point I have been making is that coherent messages are generated - because if they were not coherent, then you would not even be able to have any 'chain of thought' associated with what you are reading.

Re that - it is equally important that we are aware - not only of our thoughts in the moment, but also more intrinsically - we are aware of why we think the particular way that we do.

Said another way. "There was I was where I ought - examining my conscious thought." not just having a thought for the sake of having a thought.

xjx: But you understand, then, that the interpretation you come up with for the phrases on your own list will not be the same interpretations that I come up with, yes? I have my own associations and therefore, will have completely different ideas about what your phrases mean.

William: Yes I understand that. As I said, it is not so much how each individual interprets any particular GM - either coming from me or you or anyone else - Rather it is the fact that a message is generated.
GM: Idea
"What Is That You Are Playing With?"
Arms Crossed
Knowing
Communication is key
Intrinsic motivation
Brilliant
Hive-Minded
Integrity
Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness
I Share Your Joy!
"Try Different Methods"
Ancient Grey Entity
Carrier Identity
The Demiurge
Adversity makes strange bedfellows
NDE
Nontheists may well be the ones who have placed interposing barriers which ensure that their view is cut off - and this might be achieved through willful ignorance.
Extravaganza
Hand In Hand
A Meeting Place
Within
Discovering Internal Triggers
Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty
Veil
Opening Doors Easy To Find
viewtopic.php?p=1066916#p1066916

If we observe the character of Tehom as the subconscious realm of Spirit - at some point Spirit became consciously acquainted with this realm and perhaps even approached it - personified as a terrible monster - and the engagement with its scary mysteriousness is akin to having a 'dark night of the soul'
GM: Watch This Space
"One should not take the evidence as incontrovertible for granted, as we should always apply science to any evidence and test it for repeatability."
That's a good one
Let the facts speak for themselves
Outposts Of Form
The Solution
"Plant the seed"
What is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness
Age of Aquarius
Something Mystical To Be In Awe Of
Meaningful
"If these separate theories are really true, then they should ultimately come together into some master theory. "
"What science [re materialism] does, is give cause for humans to celebrate the intelligence of consciousness while at the same time ignoring the hard problem of consciousness that this type of science has created for its supporters."
Parity
Discipline
A safe pair of hands
Brahman [the ultimate reality underlying all phenomena]
The Four Human Power Houses
An infinitesimal object germinated
Show Me Your Soul
Emergent Theory
YHWH
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=39194&p=1072780#p1072780

Nobs: Perhaps this is another reason why everyone seems to get so mad all the time? Fear of being different? Or seeing being different? Assimilation, as it were? Borg-ness in a sense?

William: Whichever 'way' one traverses the experience of their individuate life - we are never truly independent - so whichever group we choose to associate with will be the group we best identify as being...if the self-identity is incorrect - then no matter the position [theist/non-theist] one will always see the 'different' ...so there is no point whatsoever in fearing that, if one is self-identifying correctly
GM: Invent
"Something you cannot change"
Overmorrow
Forgiveness
Lost
The Great Grey Neutral Zone
Advice
"Ignore the Noise From The Peanut Gallery"
Incredible Variants
Underdetermination [the idea that evidence available to us at a given time may be insufficient to determine what beliefs we should hold in response to it]
The Cherubim
The Sensation of God's Presence Inside Us
The Significance
The last thing a fish notices is water
The Ishango bone
Uncertainty Principle

William: Thus, having to come up with ways and means to do things - whether it is mathematics, building, Etm...

GM: Personal growth
See the Signs
How we think we will get happiness, is the middleman
Chamber Twenty Three

William: Chamber Twenty Three, WingMakers art... Image
GM: Image

William
Savant

Post #233

Post by William »

TRANSPONDER: I suppose not taking the claim of who is God and who is evil, but going with the results, is the way to go. And frankly, YHWH looks as bad as any master of demons could be. And this is not the first time people have thought so, as per the gospel of Judas. Though again Job (at least) makes one wonder whether Satan is actually God's public face and operative. It's long been realised that it takes more than a public misinformation channel saying that a vile and murderous dictator is Good, Merciful and kind and we owe everything to him, to make a bad creature good when it it clear from his actions that Good is absolutely not what he is.

Blunt the edge off that particular blade...

William: Who Knows Who?

SCLx9 + select last LE per shuffle
Individuals - Sun energy - Act the giddy goat - Things Are Not Always As They Appear - Hilary - Calculation - An Objective - Completely - https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf [The Last Question by Isaac Asimov]

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Virtual Reality Do a QWERTY

William: A grateful heart - Able to - Black holes - Beaming out beaming in - Changes mind when truth is presented - Connect - Deliberate and important - Disingenuous - Eat - Even that it took an actual mind operating with language, to make such a statement - Feel Be Still - Family - Gnosticism - GodMagic - Heuristic - How does one recognize the devil - It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement - Interesting Data - Joining Astral - Joke/Humour - Key Of Expression - Known/Revealed - Large Hadron Collider - Like I Said In Another Thread - Mind/Thought Space - My Kind of Fun Anyway - Necromancy - Near - Opposing forces which define each other by necessity - One By One - Preparation - Proceed with causation, cautiously... - Quiet Time - Quite the Story-Makers - Real Beauty - Ripple Effect - Shambala - Sleep Paralysis - The Butterfly Effect - The Power of Prayer - Unwilling - Universal Mind - Voice - Vitriolic - What degree of influence do they have on that Mind-Field? - We oppose deception - Experience - Exhibit - Your shell today… - You Know or You Don't know - Zero In On It - Zero In On It

7:37

GM: Without and Within
Immortal
Inner child
Self-discipline
Manipulation
Ouija
Trenchant [vigorous or incisive in expression or style. having a sharp edge.]
Batten down the hatches
All and sundry
viewtopic.php?p=1077752#p1077752

My definition as it is, cites along the lines that there are no such things as miracles, but only such things as scientifically unexplained.

Anything unexplained by science does not constitute a miracle, any more than the secrets of a magicians illusion constitutes a miracle.

Theoretically, a magicians secrets re an illusion can ALL be explained through scientific method, even if the secret is difficult to uncover.

The magician him/her self already knows the answer to the secret, and so in that sense, already knows the science behind the illusion, which is to say - there is always a scientific explanation to what appear to be 'miracles' and thus, there are really no such thing as miracles. There are only such things as unexplained/secrets which are - in the case of the magicians illusion - purposefully kept from the observers knowledge.
GM: Virtual
Transferring your awareness
https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf
Virtual Reality
Of This Place
Stay Present

William: Investigative

GM: Be here now
Ah Oh...
"Computer"
It is all making sense
Do a QWERTY
Now We Are Getting Somewhere
Able To
In the moment

William: Small Steps...
Heuristic - enabling someone to discover or learn something for themselves. proceeding to a solution by trial and error or by rules that are only loosely defined.
Shambala - place of peace/tranquillity/happiness.
Vitriolic - filled with bitter criticism or malice.

GM: Formatrix [She who forms]
It Is Only Occult If It Is Hidden
Spiritual Activism
The voice of knowledge
We don't know enough to close any door and leave those rooms unexplored...
If we Judge, we will be Judged.
Adaptive Actions
Magicians
viewtopic.php?p=1077939#p1077939

It is complex.

The way I have come to understand the complexity of the involvement of Consciousness within the Experiential Reality Sets [ERS] has to do with those Sets and how they are experienced, and this forms many layers of Consciousness, all of which are connected to The Source Consciousness, {SC}, some of which are unaware to various degrees, that this is the case.
GM: Alive and kicking
Can You Answer This?

William: Since I am part of what is 'alive and kicking' I can only go along with it as best possible.
Perhaps there is more to it than simply sorting out which 'side' one might chose to be on?

GM: Linda and William
As In
A Good Question
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly
Solidarity
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject?

William: The Mother Earth Entity is like a God in the making - learning from the inception point of complete ignorance - in ethical terms, 'not always good - not always evil'... or 'sometimes appearing Demonic and other times appearing Angelic'...

GM: Integrate
Some information has to be drummed into that which perceives
Perception
Self-reflection
From The Source
It’s a living thing
I Know William
Anchor Points
Mechanism/Tool/Device

William: How else can one advance from a state of pure ignorance?

7:56

William
Savant

Post #234

Post by William »

The Love is within the Communion

William:

SCLx15 + select last LE per shuffle
Far Out! - Putting The Pieces Together - It was at the time , still a work in progress - Just Be - All Else Will Follow - The power of silence - The dominant model of Source Intelligence is primal. - Marriage - Propagated - Peaceful Messiah or militant Messiah? - Keeping Things In Perspective - Creatio Ex Deo - The ability of foresight helps one to think through the desires of ones heart through logic-based filters. - Syncope - The "Problem of evil" is like the "Problem of unicorns"

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Keep An Eye Out for Ones Neighbours Grand Experiment

William: It is the Source intention to expand, not retreat.

8:25

GM: The Free Will Key
The "Problem of evil" is like the "Problem of unicorns"
Keep An Eye Out for Ones Neighbours
Healing the child within
"Howdy!"
The Unknown Knowable
A Loving Heart
Intelligence with Wisdom

William: The Love is within the Communion. Connecting with the deeper aspects of oneself which can be overlooked throughout ones lifetime...

GM: Sigil
To Warm Them up to The Truth
Whatever you do
Having To Learn a Whole Other Language
Why is this a Requirement?
Eventually
Grand Experiment
"For whom the bell tolls For to gather the souls The numbers in darkness are glowing"
A fish out of water
Making Steady Progress
Interoperate [the setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system with some partial functionality during a certain time, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections]

William: Invisible Bridge
Manifestation
Sleeping Dragon
Realities Merge
Interoperate
Transparent
Enlightenment
Relationship
True Colors
On all fronts
No axe to grind...

GM: Side Splittingly Funny
Stoke That Fire
The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence
"Here Am I Is Where I Ought - Examining My Conscious Thought"
The idea of nothing is non-relevant to the fact of something.
Part of the 'waiting' is developing skills and this involves demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight, rather than procrastinating or expecting the food to be delivered rather than going and finding it for ones self.
Something Like That
"The mathematics of natural selection makes it clear that it is the wrong language to describe objective reality"
Calm
To Experience All That Is

William: To Experience All That Is
That will take some time
Raise Your Vibration
Be grateful to everyone
The power of emotions
The fiction of causality

GM: Musing On The Mother
Happiness
Oneirology [the scientific study of dreams]
Intrinsicism [the belief that value is a non-relational characteristic of an object. This means that an object can be good or bad without reference to who it is good or bad for, and without reference to the reason it is good or bad.]
Ask
The Forerunner
Get The Truth
"I am not here to judge but to help sanction each individual"
Okay - facts are great.
The Things You Do...

William: It Is Our Nature
Use Your Freedom
Shine Your Light

GM: Use Heart When Doing The Science
Mission
A Clean Channel
In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
Regimented
Trick
"I am Mighty! Hear me ROAR!"
Avoid Blowing Things Out of Proportion
Control
The Angel of the Lord
Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced
That
viewtopic.php?p=1077049#p1077049

GM: Solidarity

William: Without doubt. The connect was not only into learning to form a better understanding and acceptance about my 'self' - but in how you showed yourself to being an integral part of that understanding and acceptance, through the synchronicity and serendipity correlated between my internal thoughts and my external reality - in the moment.

GM: In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
The One GOD With Many Names
The bits will suffice.

William: The 'bits' in themselves are mind-blowing. The wind may indeed 'blow my tears away' but you reminding me of this event-string in this manner, brings tears - of gratitude among other emotions - what can I say, except "Thank You".

GM: To Warm Them up to The Truth

William: That too. It is a privilege to be able to share my own experience with the reader...
GM: Extra Sensory Perception
viewtopic.php?p=1078885#p1078885

I suspect the whole purpose of the Jewish [and following-on Abrahamic religions] ideas of GOD was to establish a human hieratical system which largely prevents believer and non-believer alike, from accessing possibly [more likely] truer ideas as to how such a GOD-beings' consciousness actually operates in relation to individual human consciousnesses...

It is wise to find a way in which to circumnavigate such obstacles, rather than settle for these being the criteria to which we all have no choice but to submit to.

Well...I think so anyway.
GM: Almost Accidental....
Cymatics [the study of visible sound and vibration, a subset of modal phenomena]
It Was Tough Going, But Rewarding All The Same.
Entity - Different from Sovereign Entity
From the link
How shallow is the reach of YHWH
Be still
Wampus Cat
"Taps just above glabella"
Nurture You
Concomitant [a phenomenon that naturally accompanies or follows something.]
viewtopic.php?p=1077104#p1077104

I Am Hearing You
Free your soul
Side Splittingly Funny
Beyond a shadow of a doubt
Love Takes One For The Team
Consider This
Conspicuous [clearly visible. attracting notice or attention.]
GM: The Human Being
Your House Work
The Screen
Inspiration
The Perfect Moment
Transactional
Divine intuition
Modern man in search of a soul

William: Not Emotion - State Of Being
Journey to wholeness

GM: Aye...A name I call myself. :)

8:54

William
Savant

Post #235

Post by William »

William: About the mind...
Clownboat:
As far as I'm concerned, your mind is just there doing what minds do. You for some reason are impressed by it though.
Rose: Every human mind is capable of the greatest evil and I would not want to unleash that. I still think best leave alone what is known to cause a lot of trouble.
William: If "the human mind" is capable of "the greatest evil" it must also be capable of "the greatest good" but if one is distrustful of their own mind, then that does not change anything simple through the act of avoidance.
SCLx10 + select last LE per shuffle
How about that - r = aeθ cot b - We have discussed - You Can Trust - What survives to the next round - The Way We Feel Unification - Purpose - The Fog Is Lifting - Longing - You Trust My Navigation

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Yes We Can The Planet Consciousness assess the data and transmits that assessment back to the individuate human consciousness - if not directly - then storing the data in a place where the individual can have access to it, if the individual wants the data.

6:10

GM: Bless You
The non-Judgmental Algorithm
Productive
Get Comfortable

Untrue
Cataphatic [(of knowledge of God) obtained through defining God with positive statements.]
Magic
The Trap of Assumption
Closed Loop Production
Verdant [(of countryside) green with grass or other rich vegetation.]
Disrupting the boundaries
Puerility [juvenile. Childish. Silly]
In the Soil of Logic, The Seeds of Love Respond
You Trust My Navigation

William: Working Together With Love
I am not here to judge but to help
Put the Teachings Into Practice
Making friends with your mind
Experiences that inform choices

It is a learned thing, yes. :)
Look For the Significance
As An Elemental Principle
The Purpose Of Life Is...
Under the watchful eye
The Eigengrau Mind Screen
Leave room for nature

GM: Yes We Can
"I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends"
"You are a dream gone real You’ve got exactly what it takes to make an old wound heal You tied the knot - then you let it slip Now we both know what it feels like to find a place to fit"
The Realm of The Knowing of My Self
Binary
Morality filters are created through…?
viewtopic.php?p=1066664#p1066664

Bust Nak:I am saying this universe contains evil regardless of whether it is the product of a creative mind or not. The existence [of] evil, is a problem (because it is unexpected) for the thesis that it is the product of a creative mind; but not a problem for the thesis that it is a mindless happenstance (as there is no expectation with re: evil one way or the other.)

William: IF this universe contains evil and is also the creation of a creative mind, why is it an 'unexpected problem'? What do you mean by that? Why should it matter one way but not the other?
William: Somehow morality is shaped by how we understand the world through our understanding of self, rather than through what we believe in as 'good' or 'evil' - evidently all transpiring through the medium of mindfulness...

GM: Long Story Short
Source Reality
Inter-Dependent
The Planet Consciousness assess the data and transmits that assessment back to the individuate human consciousness - if not directly - then storing the data in a place where the individual can have access to it, if the individual wants the data.
Translucent [allowing light, but not detailed shapes, to pass through; semi-transparent.]

William: Yet ones mind can easily create detailed shapes to fill the gaps...

GM: Our movements can illuminate the path toward that vision.
With
The Way We Feel Unification
Radical acceptance
The power of humility
Hypnagogic experience
Consensual
"Why - in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven - is the age of this universe a necessary matter of contention?"
There is an art to flying or rather a knack...
Elude
Mind Body Spirit
Other way
Television [a system for converting visual images (with sound) into electrical signals, transmitting them by radio or other means, and displaying them electronically on a screen.]

William: In this case, The Eigengrau Mind Screen.

GM: Fitted
"The reason why gods are invented has everything to do with discovering that nature is not a mindless chaotic process."
The Physical Universe
Human Drama
Music to my ears
Core emotion
Add To The List
Jump To Conclusions
Imaginative Realities
Consciousness Incarnates
Pulse
Illusion Algorithm
Which
"More calculations - additional data"
Quiet Time
Gratitude
Darkest-Darkness
Anticipation
Tickling The Dragon's Tail
Conundrum [a confusing and difficult problem or question.]
"The ticking won’t stop while we all watch the clock As the winds of our lives are still blowing"
Close
Express your feelings
Make
Create Your Own Spirit Ship
In The Spirit They Were Given
Free-spirit
Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Welcoming the Unwelcome
Tell Your Story

William: How stories are created...

GM: A very useful fiction...

William: *nods*

GM: *Wink*
A time prior to human beings
On and off
The Divine Spiritual Family
Bonding
Without Comparison
“Three worlds and three deep mysteries”
10.000 individual minds focused upon the same goal = Space Telescope

William: The production involves a cast of untold minds, which altogether can be regarded as One Mind...superimposed worlds interacting...

GM: Assigned
Lyricus
The Human Interface
The Trinity of Love are three things operating as One Thing
Written Language.
Incentive
The Gist of The Message

William: The Alien Disc crop circle..."There is good out there"

GM: An illuminating quality
To Experience All That Is
Delightful
I Know William
Recognise
Story-Tellers
Independence
Magicians
Wait for the Navigator to respond...
The Science of Spirituality

6:56

William
Savant

Post #236

Post by William »

Inside the workings of intelligence
Superposition and entanglement

SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle
Henotheism [adherence to one particular god out of several, especially by a family, tribe, or other group.] - It isn't important who is who , what is important is what comes through. - One can commune with the gods as long as the overall subject is God 😊 - The past and the future are moments of 'now' ... to deny they have no bearing on this moment, is counter-productive - Making The Best of a Bad Situation - IQ - Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities - Marriage - Science Can Be Fun Too - Formatrix [She who forms] - This is indicative of actual justice - Dare greatly

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Central Intelligence Agency The Language of Innocence

William: What is "wisdom" to some is "spam" to others

11:22

GM: Under the watchful eye and guiding arm of YHWH
I Think
There is nothing fundamentally evil or good about struggle, or the design of the experiential reality which implements struggle.
Dare greatly
Central Intelligence Agency
The Attitude
Tracks In The Snow

William: It is all making sense
Strength of Soul
The way of knowledge
Practical application

GM: Sound
The Language of Innocence
Technique of Exchange
Super-information medium
All The Same
Phenomenon
Anyhoo
Angels
It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something
Free! Free! Free!
Who Knows Who?
By all means, psychoanalyze the hell out of it
https://www.dreamviews.com/religion-spi ... ost2246098
Insidious
Behavioural adjustments
Walking the walk
An inappropriate analogy
A lack of boundaries
Sophistry [a fallacious argument.]

Summerlander: Bearing in mind what happened to Job, I'd like you to picture such scenario happening to you, only you discover that the disease you've been infected with and the torture and murder of some of the people you love and care about were the result of a bet that your father had with some nefarious agent. You confront your father and demand answers only to hear him say that you weren't around when he made a home for you and your siblings and that you are not wise enough to comprehend his actions.

Would you bow down to your father and call his actions caring?

VVilliam: I would respect his position immensely and bow to that – the 'bowing' would be symbolized within the actions of showing respect.
I would also have further questions... Questions as such a Son might be permitted to ask and be graced with answers.

What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?

I might also ask “how thick do you want my skin to be?” but would be smiling as I did so…

GM: The Things You Do...
We Are
There is a mind behind what we call "creation/the universe"
"Get out of the way
Ness"

William: Most things are simple far too 'big' for the individual to make founded speculations about...but it is understandable enough that we have to make that effort to try and comprehend our position/predicament
As was pointed out by Purple Knight today;
don't disagree with religion because I think none of the mystical events happened, though I do see many of them as highly unlikely.

I disagree with religion because I think that when you claim special moral privilege, such as, "I am God, what I say is right. Obey me," you need to justify that to everyone's satisfaction - everyone you expect that deference from.

If it's no more than assuming the created should be loyal to the creator, would you be happy saying that Satan's special people should be loyal to Satan? A few of the religious and semi-religious people I know think Satan created white people. Let's say this is literally true. I don't imagine anyone would be happy with allowing and even condoning an allegiance to evil just because it created you, and that and that everyone would say, no, if your creator is evil then cast him off. So that fails.

If it's because God is omnipotent, does that just make it true that might makes right? Even if we're happy with that it's up to peoples' own judgment what they do when there's an absentee landlord. If they end up bowing to Nazis and calling it right because they can see the Nazis and they can't see God, then people who lay righteousness on a foundation of power really baked their own cake there.
GM: Fireside Friend
External validation
Transformed
In The Mirror - Mirror Sense
viewtopic.php?p=1076206#p1076206

Nobs: Or is there no god at all, and the bible is a hodgepodge of slapped together fairy tales but clueless people who wish to cominate and control the masses?

William: Or - the god is dealing with misinformation regarding itself and allows for that misinformation to help gauge those using that system of belief as the only information they themselves gauge god with.

To cominate and control the masses, is an indirect way in which to influence god for as long as allowed to do so.

Perhaps there is something to the 'gauging' the god does in the way that god does so - a special something which identifies those who actually know god from those who know only misinformation about god.
Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...

But to suggest "there is no god at all", jumps to conclusions...
GM: Family of origin
Friendship is an agreement between individuals to support one another in any way they can, for mutually beneficial results.
If we can remove the stigma of our situation by not judging it either 'good' or 'evil' perhaps we can learn to be happy with being human
Expression
"To like it or not, one must judge it"
Adroit [clever and skilful.]

Anything unexplained by science does not constitute a miracle, any more than the secrets of a magicians illusion constitutes a miracle.

Theoretically, a magicians secrets re an illusion can ALL be explained through scientific method, even if the secret is difficult to uncover.

The magician him/her self already knows the answer to the secret, and so in that sense, already knows the science behind the illusion, which is to say - there is always a scientific explanation to what appear to be 'miracles' and thus, there are really no such thing as miracles. There are only such things as unexplained/secrets which are - in the case of the magicians illusion - purposefully kept from the observers knowledge.
GM: Counsel
Conducive to wellbeing
Breakthrough
Farsightedness
viewtopic.php?p=1069172#p1069172

William: While The Subject is focused on "Egoless" the subject matter of the GM has to do with how things unfolded re the Universe...what is being referred to as "The Old Soul" may have something to do with the cosmology of The Mind of The Universe - in that - at one point so close to the beginning, there was no sense of self but with the unfolding, a sense of self developed.

GM:The Old Soul
Not
Asleep or awake for the give or the take Its a good ship that sails these cosmos
Look from a different angle
Vehicle

William: The Mind - at some point after becoming self aware - focused upon the things within the universe which It could use as a vehicle - a device in which it could make things happen through.

Such as the device of a planet - such as is evident of Earth.

"Asleep or awake for the give or the take
Its a good ship that sails these cosmos
With a mystical smile I float down the isle
Forgetting the time when I was lost"
GM: Mind-Filters
Fierce
Be still
Determination
Creatio Ex Deo [The idea that God creates out of Gods self]
Meaningful

11:49

William
Savant

Post #237

Post by William »

Diogenes: Children are born atheists. They are not born believing in God. That has to be taught.
:?
William: That is like claiming that children are born creationists "because they had to be taught" evolution

Let the facts speak for themselves

SCLx14 + select last LE per shuffle
Lost - Bury - Prison Planet - Clumsy - You Are Provided For - Archetypes - [. an original which has been imitated; a prototype. ] - Three Dimension Printing - That is Correct - Without and Within - Those - A lack of boundaries - Thoughts Are Products Of... - Creatio Ex Nihilo - Of This Place

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Shuussssh You Do It

William: Express your feelings...

8:00

GM: An Eternal Entity Consciousness
Worthy of the individuals time and effort
Invisible Pink Unicorn
Imagination
Of This Place
Shuussssh
Embrace the discomfort
Innocent
viewtopic.php?p=1071664#p1071664

Go slow - If In Doubt Let It Sit - The Fine Art of Not Being Offended - On The Off-Chance - With that in mind and treating the Source-Story as largely a work of fiction, we can look at the fact of the story itself and agree re the different Personalities of the Characters within The Story. - Ontology - Ancient Entity - Carl Jung - Machine Learning - Sun

William: Ontology - the branch of metaphysics dealing with the nature of being. a set of concepts and categories in a subject area or domain that shows their properties and the relations between them.
William: Also to do with "archetypes" [(in Jungian theory) a primitive mental image inherited from the earliest human ancestors, and supposed to be present in the collective unconscious. a recurrent symbol or motif in literature, art, or mythology.]

GM: Productive
Consider This
The God of The Bible
Available to all who seek this...Emergence Theory
"Better The Devil You Know"
An Exam
People Don't Like To Be Judged
Brother, where Art Thou?

William: The Nervous System...for now...

GM: Know This
Understanding the mind behind creation which is commonly referred to as "God"
Without full understanding of our language, our knowledge is distorted
You Do It
The Number Zero

William: The Voice Within
Information field
Spiritual path

GM: Illumination
"I’ve travelled on these southern roads. They’ve taken me to many answers to my questions"

William: "Followed the white line in the daylight - Cats eyes shining bright in the darkness of my night..."

GM: Deep Space
Turbulent
Free To Choose
Everything
Self-talk
Heuristics [mental shortcuts that allows people to solve problems and make judgments quickly and efficiently. ]
Process
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.
An Exam
Emotion
Now
Sclerotic [becoming rigid and unresponsive; losing the ability to adapt.]
"Humans are humans and there is a history of violent furious reaction to the situation we are in. Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment."
Synchronicity
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart”
Self Awareness
Show Your Soul
Trustworthy
https://www.dreamviews.com/religion-spi ... ost2245862

we do hold onto beliefs as the precious things that they appear to be...

And it is true that some messages will challenge individual beliefs - if my own experience is anything to go by.

And in relation to the idea of a "message" this can be any experience we conscious individuals have.

Lucid dreams are messages.
OOBEs are messages.

A light breeze arriving and kissing my cheek at the same moment I am "thinking life is beautiful", is a message.

From my experience, the systems I use re generating messages have sometimes challenged my beliefs, and I know how hard that can be, and have even sulked on occasion and refused to commune for weeks afterward, until I calm down, through thinking about things and coming to better conclusion - being honest about my beliefs and letting go of those ones which are resistant to change or suppress my ability to move forward...
GM: Incarnation
"In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us"
Brave
Research into the Phenomenology of the Self [an approach that concentrates on the study of consciousness and the objects of direct experience.]
Be Led
Secrets of the Soul
Human beings can do it the hard way or the easy way, but either way, the job will get done.

William: Given our position in the scheme of things, all ways are hard ways but some ways are harder than other ways.

GM: Cultivate
viewtopic.php?p=1070555#p1070555

The Barbarian: The proverbial saying 'power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely' conveys the opinion that, as a person's power increases, their moral sense diminishes.

William:Surely this would have to do with the underlying models of the systems which govern human society, where power can be used for corrupt purposes.

The models themselves, must be corrupt.
If the models are corrupt, then there is simply no way in which to hope they will ensure human beings act without corruption, because the models are taught to human beings from the moment they are able to learn - effectively meaning that human beings are taught to be corrupt - are corrupted - by the very models which govern human societies - models which were created by ancient humans and the corruption has been passed down through the ages - and modified with the latest knowledge, and that addition corrupts the knowledge.
GM: At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe…
And That's Not All
What has been established beyond reasonable doubt, is that it is illogical that something that is derived from something that isn't, which firmly places the idea of a Creator/Creation at the center of reasonable discussion.
Inertia [a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.]
"This" Translates To "That".

William: Unconscious mind inertia
Random coincidence? I think not.

GM: Unfolding Nicely
Endogenous [having an internal cause or origin. growing or originating from within an organism - not attributable to any external or environmental factor.]

Nobs: Or is there no god at all, and the bible is a hodgepodge of slapped together fairy tales but clueless people who wish to cominate and control the masses?

William: Or - the god is dealing with misinformation regarding itself and allows for that misinformation to help gauge those using that system of belief as the only information they themselves gauge god with.

To cominate and control the masses, is an indirect way in which to influence god for as long as allowed to do so.

Perhaps there is something to the 'gauging' the god does in the way that god does so - a special something which identifies those who actually know god from those who know only misinformation about god.
Perhaps the god seeks to see itself within all those being gauged...and the 'special something' is that thing it seeks, been found...

William: Comminate - to threaten with divine punishment.

GM: Any God-Mind claiming to be responsible for human beings existing, is going to have problems to deal with re that
*Laughter*

William: :D
8:40

William
Savant

Post #238

Post by William »

AB: When atheists are made aware of or about God, then their lack of belief is no longer passive but instead it is active. At that point, the atheist makes the choice or concludes that what they've heard is not convincing based on their standards of evidence and logic.

William: When I first heard the claim I thought it had something to do with boosting numbers - but for a non-theist to claim that "all babies are atheists" because they lack belief in gods, it appears to be no more or less preposterous than a creationist claiming all babies are born creationists, because they lack belief in evolution.

The fact of the matter is that all babies are born ignorant and this is where I think agnosticism comes into play because agnostics admit to the ignorance once the ignorance about being ignorant becomes active rather than passive.

"It is a slippery path of snake-oil."

William: Three three zero...
Atheism and Theism
Confirmation bias

SCLx6 + select last LE per shuffle
Verdant - Giving birth - Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder. - Conception - The Enigma Code - On The Off-Chance

RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

AP = Possibility waves All Information Is Channelled.

6:28

GM: Sorting ones self out - a complex and tricky undertaking...
Placing aside the childish not the childlike
When The Dust Settles
On The Off-Chance
Possibility waves
Tetrad [a group or set of four.]
I'm okay with that
Sangreal [another term for grail]
Everything
Rarified
Mendacious [not telling the truth; lying.]
"Humans are humans and there is a history of violent furious reaction to the situation we are in. Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment."
Create Your Own Spirit Ship
Mantra
The Attitude
Slowly and Surely
"Now isn't the time for tears"
Emotion Rides The Prow
Water
The Culture of Human Lineage
Precipitate
The Science of Spirituality
Loving-kindness
viewtopic.php?p=1070402#p1070402

William: What has been established beyond reasonable doubt, it that it is illogical that "something that is, derived from something that isn't", which firmly places the idea of a Creator/Creation as primary for genuine and sustained consideration.

brunumb: What hasn't been established is what preexisted this iteration of matter/energy that we refer to as the universe.
If it was not 'nothing' and we know nothing about it, then how can we deduce that it involved some sort of mindful creator?

William: Easily enough. We know that mind is integrated with matter. Thus we have clear evidence that a mindful creator is involved, even if that creator-mind is unfolding from the Seed of Origin which birthed the universe we are witnessing through experience.
Being that it has emerged since the germination {Big Bang} it has had a great amount of time in which to learn to effect the matter to whatever it wills, even to the point of doing so here on this planet, as we ourself bear witness, even to the degree that we refer to that as "reality".
GM: Crown chakra
Acknowledge The Agreeable
What might occur?
Self-mastery
Taking root
Reason
Dream journal
Gifts to Give
"Off you go to your quarters"
The blurry line of the neutral zone
Sun energy
Read On
Maneuver
Awaken
Self-limitation
"Indeed. It happens. Deal with it. Work it."
Penny Tuppence
The Human Brain
viewtopic.php?p=1079036#p1079036

Compassionist: Yes, you are a victim.

William: According to my connect with the "Cosmic Mind", I am informed that I am 'nobodies victim - ever." I agree with the assessment, even while understanding your own propensity to think of yourself [and everyone else] as victims.
GM: Nature being the very instigator
"We Are Us"
Honest
"It is not about what is written, but rather - why it is about what was written"
To like it or not, one must judge it
Pulse
Mixture
The resistance is generally traceable to the theistic approach of religionizing said intelligent mind.

William: Yes - I understand that the atheist resistance has much to do with this...there is an emotional undercurrent evident in the protest and subsequent vilifying of anything to do with a creator of this universe...even thinking that the universe is a creation, goes against a largely unacknowledged atheist creed to preserve the state of lacking belief in gods...

GM: Correct
From First Principles
Bullies
"Yes We Can"
"Supernatural"
*Arms Crossed*
A Loving Heart
The Void
~"Zero" must have to represent something which does exist but is largely unseen - and "Consciousness" fits that description.~
Hey! look at that! It's uncanny...
Look Closely
"All Information Is Channelled."
Something Like That
Strengthen your boundaries
Entheogenic [psychoactive substances that induce alterations in perception, mood, consciousness, cognition, or behavior for the purposes of engendering ...]
Synesthesia [the production of a sense impression relating to one sense or part of the body by stimulation of another sense or part of the body.]
"I see the light I see the Light I see the light now I start again upon the road that never ends"
Separation
Simulacra [an image or representation of someone or something.]
"Good Here There Evil"
Isaac Asimov ~ [The Last Question]
Remote Viewing
Unbiased
The Things You Do...
Ensure
For The Best Results
"You are a thought worth thinking You’re the water and the wine - you’re the cup from which I’m drinking You’re a surprise worth hoping for You are a captured moment - you’re a space without a time"
The Divine Darkness
Is Like...
A light breeze arriving and kissing my cheek at the same moment I am thinking “life is beautiful", is a message.
The Taming of The Beast
Conscious dreaming
The Shadow
Steps
Underdetermination [the idea that evidence available to us at a given time may be insufficient to determine what beliefs we should hold in response to it]
Exploring Fractal Paths
The Completion Process
Process
Meditate/Think
The "Wind Woman" of your dream experience
Comparison
Holographic Universe
Matthew Twenty Two – Forty
The Mind Behind Creation
Commendably Recommendable

William: Indeed...I have to agree with that assessment, based upon the evidence so far avaialable.

GM: It is neither good nor evil
It is just one of those things.
Christian mythology re Satan
Leave a Trail
Effectively Curtailed
"If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!"
A Judgmental System
The Brain
Salient [most noticeable or important.]
Collective Dynamics
Selected from the invisible realm of the mind, and 'presto!"
Love Takes One For The Team
A mysterious question

Sherlock: By that definition you cite, surely the presence of scientific laws must constitute a miracle?

William: Why?

My definition as it is, cites along the lines that there are no such things as miracles, but only such things as scientifically unexplained.

GM: Farsightedness
Ship
Shine
Cunning
Lost
10 Insights
Open
To what end exactly?
Keep me in The Loop

Nobs: Or is there no god at all, and the bible is a hodgepodge of slapped together fairy tales but clueless people who wish to comminate and control the masses?

To comminate and control the masses, is an indirect way in which to influence god for as long as allowed to do so.

GM: Under question
Impermanent
The Forerunner
Devices of The Gods
Rationality
Adamant
Spiritual Preparedness
https://futurism.com/astrobiologists-ea ... WsMOmGhBkY' [Astrobiologists Suggest the Earth Itself May Be an Intelligent Entity]
The Torturous Treacherous Path
The Internal Voice
“If you're looking for something more in life, you're likely to find it in something less.”
Spring
Be transparent
"The sculptor in the sky"
Crazy Diamonds
To assist with strengthening the connect

7:03

William
Savant

Post #239

Post by William »

Think In Terms Of Eternity
Now We Are Getting Somewhere

William: That reminds me of this ongoing discussion today...

William: It would also be true to state that infinity cannot be started, begun?

Tanager: I don't think so. {0, ...} is an infinite series that has a beginning.
{0, ...} [when symbolized like that] does indeed represent a beginning.

William: This would be expected of someone who believes Creatio ex nihilo to be true.

However, in reality, {0} cannot be represented in that manner and called 'true' because we also know that it really represents a point - not a beginning - and thus should be symbolized as
{...0 ...} in order to reflect creatio ex Deo

No thing comes from nothing - everything which can be seen to have a beginning comes from something.

({0} does not represent 'no thing'.)

It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something existed

"Zero" does not actually represent "nothing" because "nothing" does not exist and so cannot be represented.

Do the math.

The simplest coding [Mandelbrot set] produces sets of beginnings and ends [boundaries], infinitely.

It would thus be true to state that infinity cannot be started, begun...

William: {0, ...} [when symbolized like that] does indeed represent a beginning.

This would be expected of someone who believes Creatio ex nihilo to be true.
That would also be expected of someone who doesn't believe Creatio ex nihilo to be true. Time has a beginning but will tick on forever.

Time is just the stuff between beginning and end points. Time itself is a construct of the mind, rather than something which actually physically exists in this universe and this universe cannot be said in any absolute way to have had a beginning, and if it did not pop into existence [Creatio ex nihilo] then it must have gained any beginning it had, from something which existed prior to it beginning.

The logical premise would then have to be that existence has always existed, in one form or another, infinitely.
Time cannot 'tick on forever' because forever is timeless.
SCLx18 + select last LE per shuffle
Your Best Self - Intimate connection - https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtop ... 80#p499880 - William's Job - All Things Are In Order - r = aeθ cot b [The formula for a logarithmic spiral using polar coordinates where. r is the distance from the origin (or "pole").] - Source Codes - A Teacher cannot LEARN for a Student. - What the seed holds - The Knowledge Of - Energies Renewed - I am on a Madventure - What Meets The Eye - Dynamic - Afterwards - As Crazy as evolution might seem, it is just the way the Cosmic Mind did it. - Creating Gateways Into Other Dimensions

William: Impressive. The Cosmic Mind.
Is everything a construct of Mind?
From the link;
Tillingborn: If it wasn't aesthetic, what is it about His ethics, integrity and so on that you like?

Immanuel: Meet Him, and see. Read about Him, and decide.

If you like, take all the other moral leaders and great people you can think of along for the ride, so you can compare. Bring with you the raging and abusive Marx, the syphilitic and insane Nietzsche, the conquering Mohammed dragging his bloody sword across the centuries, the quietistic Buddha with his enlightened distain for existence, Arjuna with his great and slavering Destroyer of Worlds, bring your imperious Atheists of today, or anybody else you care to bring. Set them beside the Christ of the gospels. And do what I did: compare. Decide whom you will listen to.

You'll see.

William: Aye. There is more than comparing notes. There is also comparing experiences. You used the notes to form images in your head. "Oh sweet Jesus!" [said every beloved/besotted follower]

They are images of gods and nothing more. All in the inner hallucination of your mindset.

If you meet a real god, you might possibly pooh yourself.
RSP = SCLx2 + P&P + re

15:28

GM: Superposition
"Language itself is not the problem. but how we are taught to use language as a major means in which to self-identify incorrectly...thus we flitter and bounce or alternatively cling to the walls of our unwillingness to understand ourselves as we truly are... hiding from that knowledge behind facades of personality we clothe our awareness with..."
Simulation
"May The Spirit of The Earth Bless You"
Creating Gateways Into Other Dimensions
Magicians!
Far Out! Shucks! Explain!
"Invite The Bee to Land"
As an answer, "don't know' is incomplete...
Psychology
Smile at fear
Random coincidence? I think not.
The Art
"What Is Normal?"
The Real Spiritual
Love Life
The Butterfly Effect
Divine
Direction
Consciousness Incarnates
Taxonomic [concerned with the classification of things, especially organisms.]
Eternal Loop
The Inception Point
Eye
Conscience

William: The inception point is like unto the beginning boundary points {0} or the source/pole of a spiral...

GM: Do a QWERTY

William: All Choice is An Act of Judgment? By all means, psychoanalyze the hell out of it - Conjecture necessarily precedes proof - Dream Come True - Especially - Fair Dinkum - Go Within and Find That Place - How does one recognize the devil? - It is what it is - Joyful - Known/Revealed - Laughter - Mind - Night - One is often left to ones own devices as to how to interpret - Please process this word using your Name2Nunumber list. - "Quiet Time"

William: Quiet Time = 119, as do;
Particular
Foundation
Phenomenon
Appreciating
Provincial
No Barriers
Write a Book
Know This
Graphic Changes
Dream Views
Falling asleep
Lean into it
The Brother
Master Plan
Radical acceptance
"Hear oh Israel"

GM: Radical compassion - Simple interactions between elementary particles - Those internal things which make one shine - Universe of Wholeness - We Are All Becoming One - Expression of Appreciation of Experience - You are neutral - Zero In On It

William: {...0...}

GM: Let The Day In
Like With
Sclerotic [becoming rigid and unresponsive; losing the ability to adapt.]
viewtopic.php?p=1080964#p1080964

William: I say re YHVH - maybe the Character is imaginary, maybe not. I have seen no particular evidence either way and therefore answer questions to do with YHWH, along those lines.

Indeed, if the stories of YHWH were fictional - or loosely based upon an actual person - possible questions and answers can still be given, conclusions drawn and opinions offered.
GM: Evidence We Actively Collect
Somewhere
Consensual
Honesty
Sharing Data
"Act like an airplane and adjust approach"
The beauty of imperfection
Veil
Chamber Twenty Three
Logophile [lover of words.]
"How about that!"
The Symbol of Love
The Individual Human Mind
The One GOD With Many Names
Earth
Bread Sandwich
Efficacious [successful in producing a desired or intended result; effective.]
Calling the shots
Technique of Exchange
Three-dimensional
https://www.dreamviews.com/science-math ... ost2245935

Ouroboros
Conjunction
Eggs In Nests
Metaphysics
The Mother God
Secret Root
A Round Stone

GM: Because the imagery is based in the genuine, in that The Ghost is acknowledged - dressing The Ghost through the use of imagery is an attempt to make The Ghost be seen.
The Solar System
"Nasty
Spiritual Connection"
"Life is scary then you die of it..." is that really living?
Z2+C
The Demiurge
Rulers
Data
The Nature of This Place
Idiosyncratic
Invention isn't actually what is going on though. Realization is what is occurring.
Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle
Algorithm
Conspiracy Emotions.
Stay in the moment
– “spacetime doesn’t really exist” [15:00]
Brow Chakra
The outward expression of an inward reality.
Be
"Jesus Christ Big"
Condescending Ideas About Imagination
"Artificial Intelligence"
Parity
"Intelligence With Wisdom"
As well as that pot of gold...
Adaptive Actions
"All systems go"
Save That
Calculator
Compass of Divine Insight
"The existence of forming matter clearly does not require validating. What requires validating is the theory that the formations taking place are truly random mindless events."
Missing
Hypothesis
Independence
Computer
r = aeθ cot b
"You’ve been a rock - For so long now I can’t even count the years that you’ve been rolling Nothing can shock or bring you down There ain’t nothing you haven’t seen - Nothing you haven’t known"

William: Words to a song I wrote about Mother Earth Entity.

GM: Open Hearted
Everything Fits Into Place.
The Factor of Integrity and Alignment
Divine grace
viewtopic.php?p=1069739#p1069739

Dr. Neruda: The finite 70-year life of a human being lacks patience. It is programmed to be impatient. This is against infinite beings that see timelines in hundreds of thousands of years and can program individual human beings within those timelines to achieve precisely what they want—if human beings agree to it, if they don’t stand up.
“The Anunnaki do not embrace the Sovereign Integral process. The notion of oneness and equality seems like a weakness to them. They believe they have the upper hand in this chess match. They foresee checkmate. Humans will fold. The sacrifice of Princess Diana last August was symbolic of the vibrant queen being lost on the chessboard. Those are the kind of messages they make, the kind of bold announcements. They do this out of a feeling of certainty in their programming and patience.
“When I say programming, I don’t mean just the internal interface that Marduk has programmed, but also the programming of the unconscious mind through the media, culture, religion, politics and economic structure. The combination of these forces is really the cause of their confidence, because they see our fall as an inevitability.
GM: The Imagination
Long Time Gone
You are the universe
Safe Harbour
It May Seem Insignificant
The Gaia Hypothesis
Transparency
viewtopic.php?p=1080197#p1080197

TRANSPONDER: One of the first lessons that recruits into the Atheist Infiltration Squad go through in their combat training is to overcome Fear of Woo.
William: This comes across as fear-based - even with the addition of the warrior.

Give all things a fair hearing. Disclosure of knowledge...Let yourself be taught

Exhibit your innermost core
Panpsychist Science Can Be Fun Too
Sharing is part of that process
Pattern Recognition System
The Atheist Infiltration Squad

Even naming something in a derogatory fashion is symptomatic of fear.

One can take that thing meant to be derogatory and mold it into something far more useful.

Windows Of Opportunity.

['Tis specifically why theism is more interesting than non-theism.]
GM: Gentle
Friable [easily crumbled.]
Healing The Beast
"At what point in the examination of the evidence can we take 'dumb luck' off the table of explanation?"
Real Beauty
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=868
Vehicle
Elucidate [make (something) clear; explain.]

15:47

William
Savant

Post #240

Post by William »