I come to stir you

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

aXNSleePy

I come to stir you

Post #1

Post by aXNSleePy »

Hi everyone. This is my first post. As i mentioned in my bio. Im from anonymous.
After the attacks of september 11. Anonymous form a group of 12 individuals known as the divine 12. Yes I am one of them. We were tasked with finding out if god is real and where was he. Im a firm believer in God. But boy did we hit the rabbit hole and dug it deeper. Yes we did infact obtained all and i mean all of those sacred books that where put away in a certain vault. How? Well they knew books after a while erode and loose their ink so before that process started. They digitized that whole secret library. And in we went.
Now my first reveal is from genesis. The garden of eden in fact is real but it isn't a location where one can go and sight see with their kids. No the garden of eden itself is the womb of a woman. I don't need to read scripture but if you put two and two together. You by wisdom will see the beauty and subliminal of the words greek who wrote it. Yes the first ever written old testament is infact in Greek. The septugant. Ask me more.
anonymous since 04'
o negative blood,
i wont say im smart, but ive study and came across some very important figures,
was mentor by a jesuit priest who is known worldwide. not catholic not christian but i am a son of god
friendly, love children, and im the father to a beautiful 6 year old daughter with autism.
i like to share my findings and my ideas of some interpretations, im not here to change anyone ones mind.

Diagoras
Guru

Re: I come to stir you

Post #2

Post by Diagoras »

I always thought that Anonymous started on 4chan around 2003, so how did you get involved?

Also, who are ‘They’ that digitized a Greek Old Testament, and when did this happen?

Do you have any ‘reveals’ about Zephaniah? Seems like that could be important.