Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Generating Messages

Post #1

Post by William »

Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship
Story-Tellers

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages

Post #281

Post by William »

Liminality is a term used to describe the psychological process of transitioning across boundaries and borders. The term “limen” comes from the Latin for threshold; it is literally the threshold separating one space from another. It is the place in the wall where people move from one room to another.

Dreams are also liminal zones. Dreams are the place where our consciousness and the unconsciousness meet and overlap. In this landscape, an entire world is created that has a life of its own. Each of us has this liminal zone, and each liminal dream zone is different.

The definition of a liminal space is any space that exists between two states of being.

bordering borderline
outlying peripheral

Liminalism

What is a liminal person?
Liminal beings are those that cannot easily be placed into a single category of existence. Associated with the threshold state of liminality, from Latin līmen, "threshold", they represent and highlight the semi-autonomous boundaries of the social world.

Everything is an expression of GOD

SCLx16 + select last LE per shuffle
Emotional wounds - Universal Balance and Harmony - Perpetual - Unprecedented - Who Knows - Burgeoning - Course - Benefit of the Doubt - Arms Crossed - In Cell 32 I Found Love In You - Divine intuition - I Think - Power of Silence - On The Right Track - [random point 9:49]- The Culture of Human Lineage

AP= Sophia The Mother Story
[=277]

[277]
[Productive Rationality
Finishing What Was Started
Post number five two one [http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... 30&page=14]
Transient Lunar Phenomena
“No sailor controls the sea.”
The Great White Brotherhood
The Playground of GODs gods
Quantifying Information]

RSP = SCLx1 B&E + P&P + N2N + LE Inputs New [LEIN]

09:16

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1084087#p1084087

William: From the link;
One remains neutral simply by not making a shift to either Theism or Atheism.
One can lend an ear to either side without having to wear the burden of being accused of holding and defending the position of either side.
GM: Conjunction [the action or an instance of two or more events or things occurring at the same point in time or space.]
Remember
Dream Cake
Remind
Explaining
The Sub Hierarchy
Can You Answer This?

William: I went to sleep last night thinking that I wanted to meet with my Dream Team - those Jungian Archetypes which are an integral aspect of who I am re personality/character.
I did indeed meet many of the team and it was extremely interesting...

GM:
When The Opportunity Presents Itself To Do So...

[Random point: 1:06:08]
His first published creation was WingMakers.com, which established James as a multidimensional storyteller who is focused on sharing deep, original perspectives to the conversations of spirituality, cosmology, extraterrestrial life, myth and the importance of the heart in one's personal mission.
GM: Sorting ones self out - a complex and tricky undertaking...
The non-Judgmental Algorithm
Transparent
Your Own Individual Actions
[Optimized for Fitness Pay-offs]
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.
Extreme
[Bob Dylan - Death Is Not the End]
“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
Compassion
Builders

William: Yes - there was definite bonding occurring re the team...some humorous moments as well :)

GM: Wild freedom
The Fathers 'House - Mansions'
Permanent
Measurements
viewtopic.php?p=1077752#p1077752

William: My definition as it is, cites along the lines that there are no such things as miracles, but only such things as scientifically unexplained.

Anything unexplained by science does not constitute a miracle, any more than the secrets of a magicians illusion constitutes a miracle.

Theoretically, a magicians secrets re an illusion can ALL be explained through scientific method, even if the secret is difficult to uncover.

The magician him/her self already knows the answer to the secret, and so in that sense, already knows the science behind the illusion, which is to say - there is always a scientific explanation to what appear to be 'miracles' and thus, there are really no such thing as miracles. There are only such things as unexplained/secrets which are - in the case of the magicians illusion - purposefully kept from the observers knowledge.
GM: Manifestation
Incredible Variants
NDE
Coincidence
[False Accusations
Human Drama]
[The Grey Area
Virtues
The Completion Process
In The Spirit They Were Given]
"In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us"
[One Language Intelligent Network
Decisive
Pertinent
Trust the Universe
Healing the child within]
Action Station
Dream Guides
"It Seemed Like a Good Idea at The Time."
viewtopic.php?p=1083460#p1083460

William: How can time physically exist?

Bust Nak: By being a part of physical reality.

William: Can you show us that it is?

Bust Nak: I point to a clock, that's what I am talking about.

William: A clock is a physical mechanism which is designed to physically represent time as conceptualized by human consciousness/understanding.
A physical representation of a conceptual idea, is in no way an example of time as a fundamental reality.

It is like someone claiming that the written word "Unicorn" is the same thing as an actual physical Unicorn, when in truth, it is simply a symbolic representation of something which is not able to be shown to exist as anything other than a concept of the mind.
GM: Fireside Metaphor
[Redefinition
A belly full of laughs.]
Map Carvers
Q: "Where do Thoughts Come From?"
A: The Story Timeline
Militant Messiah
Ordinary
Fulfilling Human Destiny
Concern
The Nature of The Mind
The Effect You Have On Others
Wish
Together
Write a Book
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”
Windows of Opportunity
Pulling its own weight
[Breakthrough
Like a Well Oiled Machine]
Look Closely
"The Lord God"
The process of individuation
"Planet Earth is a prison"
Clumsy
Adroit [clever and skilful]
Encounter
"There Is Good Out There
Anchor Points
Fastidious" [very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail.]
Functional Clusters
Practicing peace
Quiet Time
The Dangers of Separating Human Consciousness From Any Idea of GOD
The Matrix
Truthful definitions
Test the waters
Fanciful
Questions as such a Son might be permitted to ask and be graced with answers
The Lord
"My commentary is on the positional responses to the question "Do we exist within a creation?" rather than what individuals giving allegiance to said positions may or may not do as a matter of personal choice."
Heaven
Respect
https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/wies ... 3091200011

SEPTEMBER 19, 2008 14:25
Wiesel: Yes, we really did put God on trial
Nobel Laureate declares 'I was there when God was put on trial".
GM: [The Smallest Spark Can Start a Fire]
Ride Water
Multidimensional Beingness
The unreasonable effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences
We go through together
Joining
"Zero" does not actually represent "nothing" because "nothing" does not exist and so cannot be represented.
An expression of personal incredulity [the state of being unwilling or unable to believe something.]
Genetic Mind
Breaking bad habits
A safe pair of hands
Witty
Some things are impossible to pin down precisely because of the nature of the reality being experienced
viewtopic.php?p=1082161#p1082161

Inquirer: The Bible in many many places speaks of God's "will" as the thing that acts, that can act, God can do as he pleases - literally meaning God has free will.

William: The biblical GOD [God/YHWH] is one of position. Just because the bible speaks of a God that acts does not literally mean he does as he pleases or has free will.

What the position means is that he can act in a far more impressive manner than those in lesser position are able to.

To be able to act in a 'far more impressive manner' does not itself provide the evidence that the one acting, is doing so from a fundamental position of free will - of having free will.

One has to operate within the parameters of the system one is operating in.

Remember the biblical story of the flood? We do not need to believe it is a true story or not to understand that the GOD can do as he pleases, even that he is not pleased to have to be doing it.

Therefore, being able to act as one pleases - subject to the set laws of the system one is acting within - does not mean that this is evidence of free will in action.
GM: The Trinity of Love
Signals
Spiritual Food
Express yourself

[Random Point 5:02]

Arnold B. Scheibel - How Brain Scientists Think About Consciousness
Jul 14, 2022 Is consciousness a scientific problem to be solved? Or a philosophical problem that will remain a mystery? What do scientists who study the brain think? And why do they think the way they do? These leading brain scientists share their intimate ideas about how the brain generates consciousness.
GM: "In the Soil of Logic, The Seeds of Love Respond"
Think outside the box
viewtopic.php?p=1080197#p1080197

Transponder: One of the first lessons that recruits into the Atheist Infiltration Squad go through in their combat training is to overcome Fear of Woo.

William: This comes across as fear-based - even with the addition of the warrior.

Give all things a fair hearing. Disclosure of knowledge...Let yourself be taught

Exhibit your innermost core
Panpsychist Science Can Be Fun Too
Sharing is part of that process
Pattern Recognition System
The Atheist Infiltration Squad

Even naming something in a derogatory fashion is symptomatic of fear.

One can take that thing meant to be derogatory and mold it into something far more useful.

Windows Of Opportunity.

['Tis specifically why theism is more interesting than non-theism.]

Transponder: Well, you know, Woo can be rather unsettling because we all live in an illusion - We think that things are really as we see them. The sky is not blue. Solid things are made of atoms - as near nothing in motion as makes no difference. Indeterminacy and the holographic universe can make us feel very insecure - unless we understand that what Reality is, is reliable and repeatable physical process, not what we can bang on a table. The Axiom is, 'Whatever happens at quantum level, Newton's laws still apply'.

That's the answer by the way, to the supposed science debunker 'human perceptions are limited and unreliable'. So they are and we get things wrong all the time. Science what we use to test and check and correct our mistakes. Religion on the other hand, rejects the science and goes with a selected set of human perceptions, all the others being rejected out of hand.
GM: Coming closer to ourselves
Carrier Identity
The Brain Is Trained To recognize Patterns
The Original People
Ones Thoughts
The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are
Saint Paul’s Dunedin

William: Yes - I went there recently and there was a art installation displaying what reminded me of a Jellyfish...I saw the connect between that and how I thought the Cosmic Mind might look if it could be imaged...
https://stpaulsnz.net/events/736uv9dluy ... im0x23av63
Luminary Art Installation
LUMINARY/LUMINARE - A 2022 Venice Biennale experience comes to three New Zealand cities

Stunning ethereal works by a Kiwi artist currently wowing visitors at the 2022 Venice Biennale will be on show in Dunedin, Christchurch and Wellington in July and August 2022.

Auckland installation artist Karen Sewell launched her Luminary / Luminare work in the European Cultural Centre Exhibition at Venice Biennale in April. It runs there until November 2022.

Her New Zealand tour of works by the same name in July and August is an iteration of the Venice show, allowing audiences here to experience a parallel form of the well-received Biennale production. Visit www.luminaryvenice.com for full details of the tour!

GM: Perpetual Creative Conscious Intelligence
Purring
09:57

Evidence:
viewtopic.php?p=1077995#p1077995
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:59 am
Thomas: This word appears to be at the centre of many discussions on this forum. It also appears to mean different things to different people and, therein lies the root of our miscommunication. What range and definement do you attribute to, ' consciousness ' ?

Is there an external consciousness in the world?. Can I tune into a shared consciousness. I am listening to Prime Minister's Question Time, ....is Boris tuned into a universal human consciousness as he delivers his address. Is his brain working ,simultaneously and in tandem with my own consciousness and with that of others?

William: It is complex.

The way I have come to understand the complexity of the involvement of Consciousness within the Experiential Reality Sets [ERS] has to do with those Sets and how they are experienced, and this forms many layers of Consciousness, all of which are connected to The Source Consciousness, {SC}, some of which are unaware to various degrees, that this is the case.

Diagraphically, this transposes as;

William
Savant

Post #282

Post by William »

William: I understand the idea of Antichrist having the information and so being able to change the course in order for prophecy to be sidestepped and I have said as much myself in the past here on this forum. 

The main issue I have with the idea is that I think for Jesus to return in today's day & age the world would see this as an extra terrestrial event which would expose the gods as something more like humans than like the other dimensional beings - as they are portrayed - in the Bible.

So it is the timeline itself which has disrupted biblical prophecy from being fulfilled.

If we take considerations not only that the Antichrist is resisting the role assigned, but also the possibility The Father - that one alone, who gives the order for Jesus to return - may have already cancelled the event, which would explain why the timeline and consequent disruption occurred.

In that sense,  both the plans of Jesus and the Antichrist have been set aside as redundant.

Athetotheist: No antichrist, no mark of the beast, no abomination of desolation, no anything I was supposed to do as Satan to set the stage for the return of Jesus.

William: If we take into consideration one of your examples - that of the "Mark of the Beast", then this could be considered - re the subject and given the properties around that particular part of prophecy - so we could ask...

Q: what can we realistically point to in regards to the mark of the beast, which connects real events with the biblical description?
We know that the mark is significant to the marketplace [Mark ET Place :D ] ...and what people can buy, sell, and generally wheel and deal with ... which amounts to food clothing shelter and health... all which are part of the social fabric of technological humanity.

We are informed that at some stage of the game people will not be able to access the market without having the mark of the beast on their right hand or on their forehead.

We we also should know and factor in that there has been an increase in internet conspiracy theories to do with the mark - one of the latest being - that covid virus vaccinations are administering a computer chip into human beings - and this idea of a computer chip embedded into the human being, has been associated with the mark since we entered into the technological epoch.

I remember my own days of Churching, I did some time in a Pentecostal new age setting, ET's [presented as the antichrist] 666 and 'chipping' rumors were well spread therein. That was in the 80's...42 years ago...

William: You have mentioned Antichrist re our GM's...
GM: Look inward
The Antichrist is...a bad attitude against a good thing [060322]

GM: [The Father - in The Mother.
The Lord
Let The Day In
Developments
Tenacious
Strength is required
The Antichrist is...a bad attitude against a good thing
Jesus' Direct Superior
Vehicle
Healing The Beast] [130322]

GM: The Whole
That
Teach
Numbing
"What is antichrist?"
Densification
Miracles
It is Found Within The Experience of Self
Conscious dreaming

William: Indeed. Perhaps in some way the belief in miracles also holds a person within the confines of thinking science is not up to the task of revealing GOD since GOD is 'elsewhere'... [170522]

Compassionist: I realize that if I were all-knowing and all-powerful, I would be free from all constraints and my will won't be determined by my genes, environments, nutrients and experiences.

William: Let us examine this idea together then.

I see immediately that if I were all-knowing. I would be constrained by my omniscience.

Thus I would have no free will in relation to being all knowing.

Yet - being also all-powerful, I would be able to break free from the constraints of being all-knowing.

Would you agree with this assessment, so far?

William: Milieu [a person's social environment.]
A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind
"The Antichrist is...a bad attitude against a good thing"
Like how a meteorite caused an extinction event
The path to enlightenment Potential of Milieu

6:20
GM: The Torturous Treacherous Path
Group Dynamics
Rule your world
Dogs [follow (someone) closely and persistently.]
Calculation
Mind Body Spirit
Translucence [The quality of letting some light pass through, or being partially transparent]
Each To Their Own
The path to enlightenment
We Are Us
Making Steady Progress [300522]

SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle
Children of The Dream - We were not conscious of being a human for a time, but this does not mean that consciousness wasn't there. - Suckling on The Mother - Let us pronounce that argument "silly" and move on... - What is antichrist? - Self-esteem - The Need Determines the Value - Words [240622]

Human Imagination Has Consequences

SCLx13 + select last LE per shuffle
Universal Belief System - The Philosopher's Stone - Human Imagination Has Consequences - The Hamitic Hypothesis - Do It - Be still - This isn't about thoughts and language. This is about behaviours and actions. - Examine - - [Wakefield Accelerators: The Future of Particle Colliders?] Precognitive dreams - Memorandum of Understanding - Fast - Children of The Light

AP= Tap into your natural intuition and creativity Evolutionary Game Theory [=837]

[837]
[You won't learn to understand something that you are trying to outsmart]

10:25
William: Q: What can we realistically point to in regards to the mark of the beast, which connects real events with the biblical description?

Athetotheis: Thus far, nothing. There's no single, universal thing anyone must have in order to buy or sell.

William: What about a personal signature?
viewtopic.php?p=1085311#p1085311
Athetotheist: Does anyone have to wear their personal signature as a mark in their right hand or on their forehead?

William: Not literally. Do you think that should be taken literally?

Athetotheist: Is everyone's personal signature the name of the beast or the number of the beast's name?

William: What does that mean to you? Do you interpret that literally?

Athetotheist: Does anyone use a personal signature when they pay cash to buy produce at a farmer's market?

William: My point was that without a signature, one cannot access cash or use cash or any other form of payment in any marketplace.

The signature is really a modern form of placing ones mark on documentation which allows one to be a part of the local and world market-systems, allowing you to partake...
viewtopic.php?p=1085346#p1085346

17:37

GM: Baiting
Move On
Victim
Talk
https://www.nasa.gov/webbfirstimages [First Images from the James Webb Space Telescope]
[It has yet to be demonstrated that nature is NOT the expression of a god.]
Soul Groups
The Science of Spirituality
[The concept of a Higher Self]
Self-confidence Core
Watch Your Step
[Contumacious [stubbornly or wilfully disobedient to authority.]
Internet]
Learn
Superposition and entanglement
[Magic Mushrooms DEMYSTIFIED: The Science and Practice Explained]

William: It appears that minds are not as separate as we consciously think. We are unconscious of our connections and not only do NDEs/OOBE's show us this, but also use of natural substances and as well as that, Jungian thinking connects the dots...

GM: Redefine Oneself
Expression
Jung-Animus
Laugh in the face of death...and perhaps death laughs along with you...

William: Yes - perhaps and indeed...

GM: Vipassana [meditation involving concentration on the body or its sensations, or the insight which this provides.]
Necessary
Light is information
"How to be an adult"
The Same Information
Confident
Golden nugget
The World
Which
Little Bird
Take care of yourself
Decisions
Wisdom
Salvific [leading to salvation.]
Standstill Contemplate
"I Spy With My Eye"
[Such a Mind can prove its existence to the individual]
Partial free will is a thing.
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly
“If you're looking for something more in life, you're likely to find it in something less.”
viewtopic.php?p=1083798#p1083798
Objectives
The Word and List Strings
The Spirit of The Land
Bandages of The Beast
Sun energy
Love
“The only impossible journey is the one you never begin”
Word - String Values
It Is Only Occult If It Is Hidden

William: My perspective Naturally forbids me from attempting to put an image onto something which is obviously invisible.
If GOD by [in relation to] nature, is invisible, this means the same to me as our minds being invisible to each other, except'n when we care to share our information.

As to morality - my understanding through study of Theism, is that there is something definitely going on which may not all be accounted for re the delusion theory.

The best we have to go by is Nature Herself, and therein, - as non-theists have argued well, we pick up our sense of morality by following the clues on how to survive and prosper in a wildly hostile environment.

[perhaps one day we will all learn to celebrate our collective morality.]

Put simple, the similarity stops there as two branch away from one, and fight like savages for supremacy.

Two mind-sets in opposition to each other, are accidents waiting to happen.

I do not know and cannot say
That Natural Neutral is the way
GM: The evidence is too strong, to believe there is no intelligent mind involved as part of the universes structure.
The Matrix
[Christian mythology re Satan
Militant Messiah
Fires
Childhood Nightmares]
Micro Reflections of a Macro Reality
An Aladdin's cave
Consensus Realities
Memories
To assist with strengthening the connect
The Internal Voice
Antecedent [a thing that existed before or logically precedes another.]
Strength of Soul
Our Neutral Ground
Disclosure of Knowledge
[Unsupported statements are neither useful to science or to good argument.]
I Digress...
...Mind/Thought Space
The Human Instrument
Higher Self Dream Guide
Determination:
"If someone were to declare that the Universe was a random mindless accident of an event, then they are saying that its existence is a 'truly random event'."
Stochastic [having a random probability distribution or pattern that may be analysed statistically but may not be predicted precisely.]
Do A=1
"Invention isn't actually what is going on though. Realization is what is occurring."

William: Eight Six Five - "It was a natural step to take under the circumstances and one with which I have no regrets"

GM: Source Sync
Everything
UICDevice
[Self-control
viewtopic.php?p=1077939#p1077939 ]

William: Ah yes - back to the "Jellyfish"...

GM: Uncertainty Principle
Illuminating
Raise your frequency

William: Apparently, yes.

18:00

William
Savant

Post #283

Post by William »

William: You said there's no single, universal thing anyone must have in order to buy or sell. With my example of the personal signature, I showed this was not the case.

[Replying to Athetotheist in post #226]
You did no such thing.
Yes I did
A homeless person is given some money and uses it to buy a sandwich from a street vendor. No signature involved.
Are you forgetting that in order to give the money, the giver has to be signed into the system?
Or, is it just a matter of moving the goalposts?
Cash itself is signed off on.
The move toward a cashless society will mean the homeless will have to find the means to make market transactions, and that would involved a signature - just the same as it did before they became homeless.
Your argument appears to be straw-clutching at best - the system involves all who dwell under the shadow of its wings - even the minority homeless.
And you don't think there are still forms of barter in the non-industrial world?
Show me the evidence. Even if you don't, I would be within reason to assume these systems are operating within the shadow of the signatory system, rather than outside of it.

The things being bartered - even if made by the ones doing the bartering - usually have some monetary cost associated with the materials used.

Show me a whole country operating on barter, and I will acknowledge that country as being evidence that the absent-by-choice-antichrist you portray, likely rules that land.
Show me a whole world which operates on giving rather than selling, and your case will be proved that this antichrist did indeed make the choice not to do what was expected, and Jesus cannot return as a consequence.

Perhaps we could at least agree that if such a world did occur, of what point would Jesus therefore be required to return?

...Think it through...
Do you think that some type of literal physical mark on ones right hand or forehead, is the only interpretation? [if so, please explain why.]
The brow was considered the noblest part of the body and the right hand was the one raised to take oaths, so those locations would make sense to first-century readers. And it would have to be something detectable in order for it to be established that it was there.
You are halfway correct. In addition to this observation you make - the forehead is indicative of thought - consciousness - self awareness. These all contribute to self identity and self identity translates into signature re the System of The Beast [Marketplace] - wherein, chose a name [or have one chosen for you] and develop a mark-signature that is unique enough to be solely connected with you - the individual.

Nature Herself lends support to such a Signatory System developing as it has been, because we are scientifically known to be unique - DNA - fingerprints - eyes - and every Galaxy out there is most obviously a one-of-a-kind.

The individual accepts their identity as prescribed, and signs up.

That is the "forehead" aspect of the MotB

The right hand is significant of a persons actions. Signing off is the same thing as taking an oath.

Together, thought + action = Identity.

Identity + Signature = Survival.
The number is established in the text, and the name would logically be a name corresponding to the number (Nero Caesar=666).
And how does one go about calculating? Which coding should we use for the task? How did you reach the conclusion that "Nero Caesar=666"?

Inquirer: Here, in the 21st century "ghost" has connotations rather different to those it had in the 17th century. If I said to you "I am gay" you'd infer a different meaning to what someone would have inferred in 1820 for example. That is you'd be misled into thinking I was homosexual.

[Replying to Difflugia in post #66]
I suspect that you and William had slightly different meanings in mind for "ghost" such that both of your statements are true from a particular point of view.
I have no problem in thinking GOD as a GHOST {GOD-HOST/G.HOST}

There is no excuse for regular contributors in the forum not getting the gist of my overall position as I also refer to GOD as "Consciousness" [and consciousness is invisible by nature just as are 'ghosts'] and I concur with the likelihood that we exist within a creation and that the creation we refer to as "reality" is indeed an Experiential Reality [experienced by all of us consciously/with consciousness] and I think of this reality as being the product of a Mind I refer to as "Cosmic" - that "Mind" = "GOD" and is invisible and I sometimes also refer to this Cosmic Mind as "The Ghost in The Machine" and created the machine [physical universe] in order to have the particular experience the machine can provide it with.

If the Inquirer thinks GOD is different from that, then I agree with JK and Diogenes and Difflugia that the Inquirer has to clearly explain the difference so we might all better understand the protest the Inquirer is making re the accusation being made that I am being 'misleading'.
Three Six One = 142
Redefine Oneself
Source Sync

SCLx10 + select last LE per shuffle
Core emotion - Significant Variations - A light breeze arriving and kissing my cheek at the same moment I am thinking “life is beautiful", is a message. - Incompleteness - Indeed...You Do... - viewtopic.php?p=1072795#p1072795 - Active Galactic Nucleus - Speculation - Egoless

William: There are as many beliefs in "God" as there are humans who have beliefs in "God".

It isn't so much how the individual dresses up their image of "God" that is important, but rather - that the idea of "God" in relation to the individuals experience [which can only be subjective] within this mysterious universe is as natural as the universe itself, and a perfectly acceptable thing for consciousness to be thinking about.

AP= An Exam [Virtual]
[=161]

[161]
[And that’s not all
Indestructible
The Earths moon
Body Intelligence
Optimum Health
By the fact itself
Universal mind
The Library of Babel
How to be an adult
Sols Fabled Twin
Insufficient data
The Overlords
Radical self-acceptance
Self-confidence Core
An Exam [Virtual]]

10:03

GM: Free-spirit
[The art of relationship
Allowed]
Attention to Detail
[What matters most
Little Tittle
Interactive]
"There Is More to the Silence Than Meets the Ear"
Conviction
Every Conceivable Detail
The Overlords [Childhoods End]
Throat chakra
The Crystal Clear Waters
Binary
Politics
Conspiracy Emotions.

William: Living their forefathers’ conflict...we are best enabled is we move Toward a Science of Consciousness
The intrigues of human politics can just as easily work with that, than against that.

GM: Sustainability
Cleaning Up The Mess
[Trick
Border
Mysterious process
True Colors]
Constructors and tasks - [Random 4:20]
"Exobots"
How can it be any other way?
The Cosmic Mind is made up of differing levels of intelligence

William: Earth teachers (physical) disseminate and preserve the knowledge of the Grand Portal ...The Hierarchies fragments, or subgroups, are completely devoted to boundaries.

GM: [Contact With
Fugacious [tending to disappear; fleeting.]
Do this]
"Never a dull moment"
viewtopic.php?p=1085432#p1085432

William: The link is to a post already linked in this GM...
I have no problem in thinking GOD as a GHOST {GOD-HOST/G.HOST}

There is no excuse for regular contributors in the forum not getting the gist of my overall position as I also refer to GOD as "Consciousness" [and consciousness is invisible by nature just as are 'ghosts']...
GM: We Are Us
"The Mystic Forest"
viewtopic.php?p=1069816#p1069816

[Replying to Diagoras in post #121]
William: In real terms, the Master ColdFire trick is about throwing a scary story into the mix in order to show a presumed outcome...however, the outcome was surprising in that the presumed outcome...Presumed outcome = 193... didn't happen and so the storyline changed and adaption was necessary.
"Master ColdFire trick" was inserted as a line entry on my ComList around the time it came about - Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:40 am - over 2 years ago...

When you get a 'surprising result' in science, it's perfectly acceptable to explain it away by saying 'adaption was necessary'.
The 'surprising result' was in Callum's response to an attempted illusion [the trick referred to] and the "adaption was necessary" is in regard to following the story-line alongside adaptation.

You would know of this, of course, if you 'did the science' but instead you attempt to "explain it away" as "reading the bones"

Follow the links and see the connections Diagoras - don't just jump in and expect that non-theist mud-slinging is going to work for sceptics in this case. "Unclog your Chakras." - as today's Generated Message suggests.
today's Generated Message wrote:Unclog your chakras
Most
Panpsychist
What Meets The Eye
Active Dreaming
Keep me in The Loop

Well...Maybe...
Not by flinging woo at it.
[emphasis mine]

You're Welcome!

GM: [Plant the seed
Reform/Refine]
Pseudepigraphical [are falsely attributed works, texts whose claimed author is not the true author, or a work whose real author attributed it to a figure of the past.]
r = aeθ cot b [The Golden Spiral]
Direction
[The First Aliens | A Brief History of Aliens in Science Fiction]
Let Us Move On Together Then
[ComList
Reminiscent
Free Will]
Do a Word Search
Deep Mind

Jul 11, 2022 According to research on galaxies and other large-scale formations, there are many mysteries in the cosmos that are just being discovered by scientists. .

Most of these mysteries require new physics theories to help us understand
them. For example, we need to understand why gravity is so much weaker
than the other forces, as well as what happened before and during the big
bang and many other unanswered phenomena.

We've been able to address some of our questions thanks to the
advancements in technology. And CERN has consistently been at the
forefront of this. Incredibly, the CERN team of scientists has just uncovered a
breakthrough discovery that alters the course of history! What did they find,
and how might it answer our questions about the cosmos?

William: "Search Deep Mind - CERN"
https://home.cern/tags/machine-learning

GM: https://www.dreamviews.com/religion-spi ... ost2245862

William: Lucid dreams are messages.
OOBEs are messages.

A light breeze arriving and kissing my cheek at the same moment I am "thinking life is beautiful", is a message.

From my experience, the systems I use re generating messages have sometimes challenged my beliefs, and I know how hard that can be, and have even sulked on occasion and refused to commune for weeks afterward, until I calm down, through thinking about things and coming to better conclusion - being honest about my beliefs and letting go of those ones which are resistant to change or suppress my ability to move forward...

My observations based upon my experience of life as a human being - to date - re the subject of what happens when we die is largely based upon the study of the stories that folk who claim to have had NDEs and such type experiences bring to the table.

What I have noticed therein equates to a picture which informs me that the most likely thing which happens in what I refer to as The Next Level - is that we immediately start experiencing a reality which appears to be set up that way and we enter it, but what is actually occurring is that it is something we create for ourselves as the nature of The Next Phase is such that IT responds to each individual personalities belief systems, as well as their overall attitude, and even their deepest hidden things - things they know they have hidden, and things which are so deep, even they are unaware of said things.

This interaction - the nature of The Next Phase environment, and the overall consciousness of the individual [including those subconscious and unconscious realms] come into play, and - largely unknown to those experiencing this almost instantly manifesting reality the enter into - that it is they who are creating the very thing which they are experiencing.

In some ways, that is exactly what Lucid Dreaming helps an individual practice at - creating and maintaining their own realities to suit their beliefs - in preparation for 'The Main Event".

The Math I speak of is not how the messages are generated, but another system incorporating language [sound-based] by using the symbols which represent the sound of language, with symbols which represent numbers and thus, the simple code {A=6...Z=26} allows for one to create a growing data-base and cross-examine the results.

So I have two lists. One I call a "ComList", where I place words/word-strings as line entries:
Presently my ComList has 2657 line entries on 55 pages. [I use MSWord and the Time New Roman font @ size 12]

The other list [same font settings] I refer to as Name2Number and is currently 81 pages.

When generating a message, I usually have both documents open...

I will proceed now with example of how GMs are constructed...as the first post of a thread I will create for the purpose of examining said processes...and link this post to that one.
[Link to that Thread]

Cheers

W
GM: Please process this word using your Name2Nunumber list.
God/Source/Home
Why is this a Requirement?

William: God/Source/Home Why is this a Requirement? = 434, as do;
"Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self" and
"We humans really made our beds with this one"

GM: Listen
Respect others
Be Led
viewtopic.php?p=1075053#p1075053

William: From the link Re: Paradise on Earth;
William: Apparently, there are options available for those who have died before the promised return.
One does not have to remain in an unconscious state while things unfold as YHWH has prepared various places for those who have passed on and who's personalities have been deemed worthwhile saving in a free-flowing format rather than in a steady state format. Some remain conscious while others go unconscious and are rebooted at another time...
GM: New Shifts In Thinking
[Make a list for that]
The Journey To Apotheosis
These things have been given to me, now what to do with these things...
How shallow is the reach of YHWH
"Went To The Devil"

William: Sure - however that equates to personal interpretation, "Satan" has his uses as far as YWHW is concerned...

GM: Get Comfortable
In the Era of Light
[Putting My Finger On It
The Sign On The Door Clearly States The Rules]
“Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.”
Necessary
OWOBIK [One who ought be inwardly known ]
["Self-realization"
Whichever 'way' one traverses the experience of their individuate life - we are never truly independent - so whichever group we choose to associate with will be the group we best identify as being...if the self-identity is incorrect - then no matter the position [theist/non-theist] one will always see the 'different' ...so there is no point whatsoever in fearing that, if one is self-identifying correctly]
[Understanding the mind behind creation which is commonly referred to as "God"
Multidimensional Beingness]

William: Understanding the mind behind creation which is commonly referred to as "God" Multidimensional Beingness = nine eight three = 147
Assumption
Non-Ordinary
A Bit Of Both Yes
Establishment
Interactions
Self-Awareness
Translucent
Heal Yourself
Determination
The Heart of a Buddha
Let people help
One Zero Eight
Nine Eight Three

GM: Duty Calls Children Help Each Other REAL Friendship
Neruda Interview Five
The Smokescreen called "scientifically unrespectable"
Illusion
A Game Of Chess
"Consciousness" = “Zero”, mathematically speaking.
It was a natural step to take under the circumstances and one with which I have no regrets
Antic
https://wizardforums.com/threads/willia ... post-15125

Hi
Konsciencia​

I have explained the way I use the GM process - what is involved in being able to generate messages. Are you aware of those explanations?
If so, can you specify exactly what it is you want to know about the system I am using?

For now I will say this much;

I do not know exactly why the system works, only that it does work.

I have formulated theory on why the system works which - in a nutshell - has two main ingredients;

1: There is no such thing as actual real true randomness
2: Consciousness may be a fundamental aspect of the universe we are experiencing

re 2:

By consciousness, I am not referring to human consciousness [which is obviously secondary rather than fundamental] but to Cosmic Consciousness [Cosmic Mind [CM]].

Energy and Matter [Quantum] are fundamental ingredients to this universe. I think that a CM may also be fundamental.
GM: Uncharted Realms
"Perennial Look closer Who Knows What That Is Worth? Harmless Keep me in The Loop Little Bird"

William: xx

10:41

William
Savant

Post #284

Post by William »

[Replying to JoeyKnothead in post #305]
Inquirer: If you threw a six sided dice for an hour but 5 never, ever, ever came up, could we describe the outcome of the throwing as random?
JK: Yes. In a random environment such a condition can occur.
William: Therefore I can conclude that since this would never happen, I must exist within a non-random environment.

One can stretch out the timeline infinitely and say that the five-side will never show no matter how many times the dice is thrown.

In that, we can conclude we exist within a random environment, if I am understanding your reasoning here...

Sure - we have to expect that the five-side WILL show up at some point, because 'odds are' but it is not the throw of the die which decides for us whether we exist within a random mindless environment. It is our inability to correctly predict the outcome of each throw which has us falsely concluding therefore, that we must exist within a random mindless thing.

However, that inability to predict with accuracy doesn't prove randomness [or mindlessness] actually exists as a fundamental aspect of the physical universe.

Josh: The fact remains, a process with a random step can indeed produce non-random outcomes. With evolution, that's specifically what selection does....sorts through random inputs to generate non-random results.

William: Or it could be the case that it sorts through non-random inputs and outputs what it considers to be the best non-random combinations...fine-tunes using the only available process [non-random inputs] and sorting these into appropriate patterns.

For example, like a complex jigsaw - trillions of pixels which are scattered so well as to appear random, yet can be sorted non-randomly...eventually the picture will show itself for what it is as the pixels are non-randomly sorted into their correct positions...

Adversity makes strange bedfellows

SCLx17 + select last LE per shuffle
https://media.giphy.com/media/lUpIaRrVk ... /giphy.gif - Wonderful - Weak - Pusillanimous [showing a lack of courage or determination; timid.] - Walk - Seduce - "It is not a great answer, because we do not know that is true." - There Are Myriad Stories Happening Within The Main Story - Strengthen your boundaries - Secret - Yogi - Beyond Focus 4 - The Tribe Has Spoken - "When the evidence for long ages became obvious, most Christians realized that their earlier assumptions about scripture were incorrect." - Reconnect with Innocence -" It will be the beginning of your reintroduction to your True Self."

AP= Communication Techniques [Marilyn vos Savant] [=694]

[Six Nine Four = 154]
[Glow Softly
Bandages of The Beast
The Second Coming
Transparency
Radical Honesty
Light the spark
The wheel of time
How about that
Phylogenesis [the evolutionary development and diversification of a species or group of organisms, or of a particular feature of an organism.]
One Four Four
Farsightedness
The Book of Changes {I Ching]
Six Nine Four]

08:00

GM: The Shifting Models of Existence
[Sophia The Mother Story]
Insufficient data
The Body Of G_D
[A Matter of Knowing Where to Look]
[Science Can Be Fun Too]
Water The Garden
"We know not what we are because what we think we are gets in the way of it all"
The Serpent
Go with the Flow

How Brain Scientists Think About Consciousness
Jul 14, 2022 Is consciousness a scientific problem to be solved? Or a philosophical problem that will remain a mystery? What do scientists who study the brain think? And why do they think the way they do? These leading brain scientists share their intimate ideas about how the brain generates consciousness.
GM: And
Break Through to Your True Self
Eloah [mighty. Powerful personality]
Spring
Contentious [causing or likely to cause an argument; controversial.]
Talking the talk
"Lordy! Do I Have To?"
[Express yourself
Let the hand of GOD work for you]
viewtopic.php?p=1081691#p1081691

Re: Are agnostics more reasonable than atheists?
William: From the position of Agnosticism, the assessment of evidence by agnostics, does not require the individual place any importance on parts of the evidence over other parts of the evidence.
If any bias is present re the position, it is the bias toward treating all information equally.
William: Of course, the 'agnostic' position has since been recognized by me to not really be the position I am speaking of there. My understanding of that position has changed...

GM: “True belonging doesn't require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are."

William: True enough. The tricky bit is in acknowledging those bits which do need changing, in order that one can actually BE who they really are...

GM: [Peace of Mind
Easy To Find
Cub]
[Opening Doors Easy To Find
Completely]
[Can You Imagine...
Heal Yourself
Adamant]
"A naysayers opinion is of no consequence, no matter how it is stated"
[The Word and List Strings]
"Does that beam light into the dark, or surround the light in darkness?"
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking.”
[It appears to come from a desperate place - like with the clutching of straws.
A Sense of Hope]
"A genuine relationship with The Creator, is worth so much more than a relationship with a religious artifact, wouldn't you agree?"
Perfect
[Hostile
The journey is fun and maybe that is the point.]
Particular
[Secret
"Identify Common Denominators"
Fireside Friend]
[Against the grain
The Crabwood Cropcircle]
Humble Dreamer
Ask
"Time To Go?"
[The Whole
In The Night Sky]
[Access
Nonviolent communication
"The Mark of The Beast"]
[The concept of a Higher Self
Tap into your natural intuition and creativity
Don't let schooling interfere with your education]
Every Conceivable Detail
Matthew Twenty Two – Forty

William: =339 as do;
Upon Further, Deeper Inspection
Absolutely Perfectly Beautiful.
A Matter of Knowing Where to Look
All things come to those who wait
Matthew Twenty Two – Forty [“On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”]

[Real Beauty]
[Evidence We Actively Collect
The Development of
The Knowledge Of]
[To Add to That
Clinging onto the wake of the fundamental...wanting to be part of it forever.]
According to the teachings of ...?
I Am
Innocent Even
https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtop ... 58#p578758

Age: BUT, some people LIKE to be judged, on what they have done.

However, NO one likes to be misjudged, for what they have NOT done.

William: The specifics re the GMs gathered together, are not suggesting there is no exception to the rule...

I have added the word-string "Some people LIKE to be judged, on what they have done", as well as the link to your post, to my ComList.

It will be interesting to see if the GM process picks up on it and something more is said about it...
GM: Fascinating
Does evolution shape our senses to see reality as it really is - or not?
[Memorandum of Understanding
A projection of one’s subconscious
Creative Conscious Intelligence
All Information Is Channelled
Anamnesis [recollection, especially of a supposed previous existence.]
Calculator
The Message Generator Process]
"Just because we might be existing within a creation, and just because it may be nestled within another universe, shouldn't mean that it is somehow an unnatural thing compared to our own. "
[Your Dream Team
Be transparent
Embrace the discomfort]
Little Bird
Evaluating
"The ticking won’t stop while we all watch the clock as the winds of our lives are still blowing "
Astral Explorer
On all fronts
The Light in The Dark Everyone a great spark every one of us all here together
On To It
Hacking through the subconscious
Raise your frequency
viewtopic.php?p=1081581#p1081581

William: Correct me [anyone] if I am wrong about this, but there is no scientific way in which to show that people have "true free will"?

My present understanding is that science has clearly shown that our brains interpret incoming data which comes through our senses and projects that interpretation as feedback and we are therefore not perceiving what we call reality, as it fundamentally is, but only as our brains interpret and feed back the data interpreted.

For example, colors and sounds and smells and tastes and touch are all consciously experienced after the brain has interpreted the data of experience and it is the brain which interprets the data as "colors and sounds and smells and tastes and touch".
GM: Foresee/Foresight
An Aladdin's cave
Energies Renewed
Everything Is Unique
Human beings can do it the hard way or the easy way, but either way, the job will get done.
Where is Truth?
Yogi
Never a dull moment
Stay Present

08:36

William
Savant

Post #285

Post by William »

[Replying to JoeyKnothead in post #335]

Inquirer: If you cannot determine the output state without first knowing the input and the input is random, then the output state too must be random.

JK: I think it's fair to state that if we can know each and every variable, and the outcome thereof, maybe an event (evolution) ain't so random.

My issue here is folks denying, for whatever reason, that evolution occurs.

As relates to the OP, this is what I'll never understand.

We can observe evolution directly when we notice our children ain't clones of us. Beyond that, we'll observe they have their own unique, if similar dna.

From those facts, it's easy to draw the conclusion that given enough change, over enough time, speciation (and taxonomically above) will occur.

So we can, if begrudgingly, allow that evolution is a nonrandom process. That causes me little fret. What we can't deny, is that evolution occurs

William: From the position of "outsider looking in" the issue is created by the unwillingness of either fighter willing to concede the best way forward is to accept that we exist within a creation and the scientific evidence we are collecting about how that creation works has uncovered biological evolution re our particular experience of it.

Most recently our current overall impression of it through scientific means,

enables us to verify that we literally know so little that we should not allow ourself to believe we know so much, whatever direction our influences are coming from.

Fisticuffs [for real or online] are verifiably unhelpful...

We exist within the mind of a creator

SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle
The Middle Path - Sola Scriptura - I’m Not Saying It Was Aliens… - How can it be any other way? - Smarter Than the Average - - "I am fine now with referring to my position as theistic, as agnosticism merges into the shadow behind me." - Solemnly - Open Hearted - The Solution - Husband - Honest attempts at scrubbing up

AP= Honest attempts at scrubbing up Spelling [=442]

[442]
[Extend Beyond The Borders of Institution
People seemed to love to put order to chaos
Learn how to deactivate all internal triggers...
Honest attempts at scrubbing up Spelling]

06:42

GM: [The Finer Details]
[The Nature of This Place
Open Hearted
Group Hallucination]
[The Nature of The Mind
Dungeons and Dragons]
Unity with our Collective Self
[Release shame
Selfish Attitude]
"This Should Be Interesting"
[Obstacle
Personal
Turning Point]
["Withheld Information"
Our Neutral Ground]
[To become conscious of the contents that press outward from the unconscious
Lucid]
[Asking Politely
Holy Matrimony]
[Heart advice
Pearl of wisdom
Appreciating
Jung-Animus]
[Accidentally on purpose
The Healing Power]
[Earth Mother
"Annus horribilis"
Inspiration
In the Era of Light]
[The Shifting Models of Existence
The Things You Do...
Around The Campfire
Self-acceptance]
"True randomness does not exist"
[Sleeping Dragon
Occupy
What Do You Like About It
Brother Wolf Sister Moon?]

William: Freakshow. I see the monster even within the beauty. Do I 'like' what I see? What is the point in not liking it?
Am I to wonder by what is seen, as to what mind created it - what state that mind is in? It appears to be still sorting out the particulars - arranging things into orderliness...meantime we are multiplying and "going forth" - perhaps even unwittingly captivated by its deadly beauty.
Clearly it is the 'deadly' aspect which prevents us from liking it 'too much'...dying folk forming attachments to something so obviously tempting with its seemingly endless possibilities... which doesn't seem to have a lot of traffic flow right now...it looks alive even that there is not a lot of biological life within it...but then again... minds do tend to look alive...

GM: One Zero Six...
An Objective
Leave a Trail
In the open
Love Heart
Calculator
Metatron
Curious
Dream guides
True Self
Honesty
Collective
Infinity
Hidden riches
Hear Me out
Real Enough
Tardigrades
Freakshow
________
Enfold
https://theagnosticforum.com/threads/do ... 4/post-756

William: Is it good or bad that males lions kill off the competition?

Or is it simply that the opportunity presents itself to do so?

How would our world be if every male lion was spared this?

Sometimes I think that we "Disneyfy" the real world by superimposing our fantasies of a perfect world onto something we do not regard as a perfect world.

Perhaps therein, humans invented morality in order to try to force a perfect world onto the real one they have been experiencing.

If so, this opens up the question;

Q: "What is it about humans which has the ability to comprehend a [supposed] "Perfect World", which is so obviously different from the real world?"

We search for answers...

What have our sciences done to answer this question?

Or is it a matter that our sciences are being used specifically like unto the male lions, suppressing the main herd while they go about sailing into a particular direction they have selected for themselves?

For the herd notes, [for example] that as grandiose as the latest space telescope is - hurtling and unfurling [fully shaded] toward it's destination some million miles out and, simply to peer into the secrets of the past to 'try and understand'...the herd understands that the money could be 'better spent' on creating a perfect world here in the heart of imperfection - so why is that not been done?

Why is the rest of the herd being experimented on and used for that one purpose?

Just so a few lions can have their names recorded for all time?

Is that moral?

Does it matter, since morals are really human inventions and are not aligned with the actual reality?

And to the Theist who might believe such, I would add a question to that one.

Q: Since this is not the perfect world you imagine, since you are thinking of kingdoms of plenty where this kind of thing cannot take place, why do morals matter hereabouts in this world, when they seem to serve better in these other imagined next level worlds?

For me in the middle, [Liminalist] I am somewhat undecided. I see the potential for humans to actually build a perfect world for themselves - irrespective of the chaos - and see those in the sciences attempting to do that.[through none other than the devices of the Sciences]
Unfortunately - not everyone is in favor of the perfect world envisioned - of the fiction-like story scientists are opening the door to...and so those not in favor are factored out, through invention...just like how the male lions deal with the male off-spring...not with morals but simply through the natural rule of the game-play of this reality...the School of Hard Knocks.
GM: The Completion Process
[Morality filters are created through…?
Near Death Experience?
The Story Timeline?
Watch Your Step?
The Christchurch EQ?]

William: I suppose through all of those and more like them...

GM:
Panpsychist
"Where life and death is part of a circle and everything is part of the Ouroboros"
Leave the door open
QueenBee
Cataphatic [(of knowledge of God) obtained through defining God with positive statements.]
["Afraid of The Unknown."
Suppressing]

William: Suppressing the fear of the unknown...

GM: "Symbol
Observed"
"Team
Energies Renewed"
"Learning To Fly"
"It is what it is"
"Salute and get to it"
Food for thought
Indeed...You Do...

William: Sure. I think about it perpetually as part of the narrative of the Experiential Reality. There IS a commanding influence involved, as far as I have ascertained. Others call it "Pareidolia" - perhaps out of fear that the thing could have a mind and therefore actuall BE a monster...

GM: [Recovery
Presumed outcome]
"Modern man in search of a soul"
[Each Morning
Interesting Data
Look For the Significance
Following Your Intuition
Be aware]
https://wizardforums.com/threads/willia ... #post-7642

Jim: Have you tried William S. Burroughs word lines?

William: No.
Checking out WSB quotes - for example " Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer." I already have variants of this in my ComList.

Also it is apparent to me that ones 'mind' is vaster than we are led to believe...and that there are many levels of consciousness beyond our own, and that we are all connected mindfully in ways which we do not easily comprehend.

This system I am using can help the individual connect with the larger reality of the over-mind.
Rather than place the above WSB quote into my ComList, I prefer to post this and then get the link to the post and place that into my ComList, because it allows for even more scope than a single quote can offer - in relation to any future Generated Message which might include the link as part of the message being built.
GM: "Residue
Returning"

William: That's another - more clever and succinct way - of putting it...point being, here we are at that moment made to be foreseen in some possible future which turned out to be now.
[rhetorical question]
RQ: So what dots are today's GM connecting by bringing that post into the discussion...

GM: "Wide
Open Minded Sceptic"
[Simulacra [an image or representation of someone or something.]
Somewhere
What can I say, except "Thank You"]
Do You Know This?

William: Only as I practice it...

GM: Those Who Can
An accident waiting to happen?
What Is The Point?

William: For me - the point is that it helps me learn - the GM process is an exceptional learning device...because it evidently communicates specific and enjoyable interaction between minds on different levels - or a mind with different levels, connecting...stuff like that...

GM: Builders:
"All Information Is Channelled"
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39253

The Thesist and non-Theist Brain
Non Theist: "I am only able to see gibberish"
William: I am presently sharing my Generated Messages with a variety of internet platforms and have noticed that non-theists insist that they only see 'gibberish' [unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.] whereas with theists - no matter what particular belief they have - they appear to be able to - at least - get the gist of any GM - even if some of it is not understood.

To begin with, I was highly skeptical and thought that non-theists were being disingenuous [pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.] and in that, I used other ways in which to try and help them to understand what was taking place, [such as diagrams and analogies], but nothing helped.

This has lead me to question my skepticism and I am now wondering if it is just the case that once an individual unreservedly believes that they - the mind/consciousness - are nothing more than brain chemicals, anything contrary to that understanding simply isn't able to penetrate because "The Mind' only happens in brains and is the reason minds exist."

Is it the case that
1. non-theists are simply unable to 'get their head around ideas' which are outside of the idea that we are simply emergent properties of brains, [every other idea is gibberish/gobbledygook

or

2. are they just being disingenuous?
GM: The sea is indeed filled with a deranged assortment of critters

William: Search "creepy deep-water fish"

GM: The Thalamocortical System
viewtopic.php?p=1069680#p1069680
Looking behind

William: From the link - search word 'behind'...
GM: [We Could
Realise
Inside the workings of intelligence
Self-compassion]
Couple
"With a small nervous cough - the wedding was off - we could all sense a change in the weather"
"People Judge People"
Get To Know It
Nyx

William: Yes Nyx - the 'behind the scenes God' whom even Thor was freaked out by. The goddess of the night, daughter of Chaos - = Visible Galaxies which altogether = "Children of The Universe...The Universe Entity.

GM: I come from a dark place ...it is so dark I can't even remember it
May The Spirit of The Earth Bless You
Thanatophobic
Empower The Inner Empire
The Mind Behind Creation
Stay The Course

William: It takes time, because of the complexities involved. Perhaps the Thanatophobic aspect is the fear that one will return to the dark place one came from?

GM: The Generated Messages VVilliam...

...Insights!
Understanding the mind behind creation which is commonly referred to as "God"
All system go
GM: "The goddess of the night, daughter of Chaos" also "A Mathematical Theory of Communication"

William: Three Six Nine - yes...

GM: "Children of The Universe...The Universe Entity" also "Many download the Zietgeist and roll with that" and "Interpretation is secondary to the process"

William: Four Seven Nine...

GM: "Create Your Own Spirit Ship"
Necromancy
Sound

William:
[One Eight Four]
Interpretation
You Are All Loveable...
Rest When Weary
Down Your Way
Feel Your Feelings
The path of awakening
Conscious Agents
The neutral zone
Necromancy Sound

[Three Two Six]
Observing Without Judgement
It is just one of those things.
Systematically suppressed
Since I needed a little smile in my life
We are not orphaned - we are authored
Nature two sides of the same coin
Unknown but not unnatural
Create Your Own Spirit Ship

07:35

There is no such thing as true randomness
Information which we see as heavenly objects
VVilliam carries on with his calculations
Darn the weather with is dictator attitude!

William
Savant

Post #286

Post by William »

I hear thee hear thee...Memories Unbound - viewtopic.php?p=1065308#p1065308 - Hunters - Think In Terms Of Eternity - Communication is key - Here-and-now - Under the watchful eye and guiding arm of YHWH - Multidimensional Beingness - The Whole - Self-confidence Core - Placebo Effect - New - Wish fulfillment

AP= The Demiurge: "Does that beam light into the dark, or surround the light in darkness?" [=775]

[775]
[Often sheltered from the storm - warm my body soul and spirit feeling alright.
It isn't important who is who - what is important is what comes through.]

06:24

GM: All Because I Had To Ask
Making friends with your mind
Unabated
"The belief in a mindless Planet/Universe creates the hard problem of consciousness by refusing to deal with said problem using the mind as the very instrument in order to do so."
Alignment
Laugh in the face of death...and perhaps death laughs along with you...
A naysayers opinion is of no consequence, no matter how it is stated
Q: How does one hide a Cosmic Mind? A: Within apparent imperfection,
Children
Fling That Veil Aside
Few
To assist with strengthening the connect
Unbiased
What might occur?

William: Nothing substantially different. It is less important to me than it once was. If - for some reason - most folk start to see and to connect with the invisible mind of Creation - this would have to change the world but this universe is not the mainstay as everyone ends their experience with it - at least in human form - and moves on to the next, taking with them their personal "I AM" - their personality and character - into whatever their experience will be in that next phase.

GM: The Purpose
The Next World
The Shaping Of Reality
Quantifying Information
Eventually one can cease doing the tests and accept the results.
[Whatever you do
Like an interface representation]
Trying to change the world fails for one simple and unavoidable reason...“everyone else.”
The Limitations

William: Yes. It isn't about changing the world - it is about working with and in the realm of The Self...because it is this thing which is invented in this physical universe - and it is this thing which moves into the next...
My understanding of The Self, is that it is an aspect of the vaster Cosmic Mind - and if the micro Self can connect with the macro Self - the fact of the connection in terms of personal experience carries that personality on a different trajectory that it would have undertaken without the knowledge of and integration with the overall Mind.

GM: The Generated Messages
Speak
Living
Rainbow
The Ghost Agenda
viewtopic.php?p=1075874#p1075874

William: The Book tells us exactly who is YHWH and what we are in relation to that.

The mystery is in how each personality responds to that - as to whether they serve the Dark side of YHWH or the Light side of YHWH or relinquish the right to either side of YHWH by accepting the whole of YHWH.
William: "The Ghost = "GOD" re invisible and not able to be imaged [even by placing a sheet/veil over it]. Consciousness does not know what it looks like, but can be observed through how it acts...
...Religious beliefs are a many-barbed growth wishing to own the rights on the mind behind creation...by placing imagery on to The Ghost-Mind

GM: Necessity is The Mother of Invention
It is what it is
The Fine-Tuning argument
viewtopic.php?p=1084775#p1084775

Re: What is ' consciousness ' ?
Statement: "one cannot use the scientific method as the justification for the scientific method"

Q: How - other than the scientific method - can we find out if the statement is true or false?
GM: Acknowledge The Agreeable
The Realities Merge
Chamber Twenty Three

William: Also: The 23rd pair of chromosomes are two special chromosomes, X and Y, that determine our sex. Females have a pair of X chromosomes (46, XX), whereas males have one X and one Y chromosomes (46, XY). Chromosomes are made of DNA, and genes are special units of chromosomal DNA.

GM: Baleful
Be Taught
"Eventually This Led to the Human Experience"
Earth Mother
Wide Walk Welcoming
The naked truth
Soul Groups
Achievable Alternate Realities

William: A lot of unpacking there...So with consciousness, this in itself is only limited by what it chooses to be limited by - and the self identifying with the human form is part of that choosing - regardless of whether one realizes it or is oblivious to it being the case.

GM: Welcome all experience
In the moment
viewtopic.php?p=1070577#p1070577

Barb: Who do you know of who had unlimited power or anything close to unlimited power, who responsibly handled it?

William: Is there such a thing within reach of any human being? I don't think so.

It is said of some Gods, [YHVH in particular] do have unlimited power. Is that to say YHVH is absolutely corrupt?
I have seen it argued that he is/they are.

But is that really the truth?

Today's Generated Message appears to be saying that it is judgment which is the problem...that if we observe the unfolding universe as something which is meant to be the way that it is, it is best accepted as such.
GM: Observing Without Judgement
It is just one of those things.
We are not orphaned - we are authored
Therein, whether the human condition is woeful or hopeful - all is as it should be as it changes day to day...
GM: Well That Settles It! What Fun We Have!

William: Pretty much! It is fun ...as well as edgy...to explore these new avenues of thinking and learning and application.

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1085305#p1085305

Re: If you were Satan....
I understand the idea of Antichrist having the information and so being able to change the course in order for prophecy to be sidestepped and I have said as much myself in the past here on this forum.

The main issue I have with the idea is that I think for Jesus to return in today's day & age the world would see this as an extra terrestrial event which would expose the gods as something more like humans than like the other dimensional beings - as they are portrayed - in the Bible.

So it is the timeline itself which has disrupted biblical prophecy from being fulfilled.

If we take considerations not only that the Antichrist is resisting the role assigned, but also the possibility The Father - that one alone, who gives the order for Jesus to return - may have already cancelled the event, which would explain why the timeline and consequent disruption occurred.

In that sense, both the plans of Jesus and the Antichrist have been set aside as redundant.
GM: The art of relationship
Sweet Talk
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 0016-5.pdf

Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room
Welcome to the Central Intelligence Agency's Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room.
GM: Caught in their mischievous false opinions
Ever-changing
Watch Your Step

William: Sure. Treat all information as easily being a possible lie as it is, a possible truth...anything and everything unknown to be true or false, is neither true or false...

GM: What science [re materialism] does, is give cause for humans to celebrate the intelligence of consciousness while at the same time ignoring the hard problem of consciousness that this type of science has created for its supporters.
[Belief Helps Cause Separation]
"In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us"
Welcoming answer
For anyone to say otherwise, would be unwise in the face of such evidence

William: I wrote that some time ago now, and you have brought it up on many occasions;
GM: Inspiration
The Power Of...
Mind is Ghost
Start
The power of vulnerability
We All Like To Play Games
Story
Executing
Ask And It Will Be Given [260422]

GM: Most folk need moderating.
Actual realistic communication
Commendably Recommendable
Language
Nature being the very instigator
Children
Gods Gift
To Accomplish
Speak
"Part of the 'waiting' is developing skills and this involves demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight, rather than procrastinating or expecting the food to be delivered rather than going and finding it for ones self."
Taking root
Propagated [breed specimens of (a plant or animal) by natural processes from the parent stock. spread and promote (an idea, theory, etc.) widely.][280522]

William: Shadows... beyond a shadow of a doubt..."In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us" this aligns well with the question someone recently asked;

Willum: Can anyone give good reason to believe Yahweh is not a demon?

William: Loops and shadows. How the shadows 'see' the sub/unconscious aspects of themselves and "mirror-mirror". [290522]

GM: Incarnation
Brave
Research into the Phenomenology of the Self [an approach that concentrates on the study of consciousness and the objects of direct experience.]
Be Led
Secrets of the Soul
Human beings can do it the hard way or the easy way, but either way, the job will get done.

William: Given our position in the scheme of things, all ways are hard ways but some ways are harder than other ways. [090622]

GM: Manifestation
Incredible Variants
NDE
Coincidence
[False Accusations
Human Drama]
[The Grey Area
Virtues
The Completion Process
In The Spirit They Were Given]
[One Language Intelligent Network
Decisive
Pertinent
Trust the Universe
Healing the child within] [200722]

GM: [Central to The Message
One is often left to ones own devices as to how to interpret
The Gist of The Message
Release shame]
“The universe is not short on wake-up calls. We’re just quick to hit the snooze button.”
Inertia [a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.]
Arecibo Message [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_message]
https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtop ... 88#p563888

Promethean: Now slow down for a minute. That's not how it ordinarily works. Usually Christians will kill the serial killer twice. First, by breaking the fifth commandment and seeking the death penalty... which is pretty clever because they rig the execution so that the actual executioner isn't known... not even to himself. This way they won't technically be held guilty by god for breaking the commandment and killin a nigga (and you thought god couldn't be duped). Next, they send the serial killer to god, who then sends em to hell for eternity so he can sit and think about why he thought he could kill, which will lead absolutely nowhere because try as he might, he can no sooner convince himself now that he shouldn't have killed than he could convince himself then that he shouldn't have killed. It's tragically comical. You won't find a bigger sadist than god; the ultimate serial killer.

William: While there is truth to in your assessment here - something I also came to the conclusion of - if one doesn't factor in that the Christian idea of God is a false image of a Real Entity [I call 'It" the Cosmic Mind, but I have other names for it too.] then one loses the opportunity to do connect and converse...

What this allows me to achieve, is to connect with that Mind despite the false image Christianity [and religion in general] have superimposed upon it. This also insures that religion in general has no say in my communing with said Mind. Well they might try and have a say, but that is irrelevant and so does not work in their preventative measures re that.

Win/win re The Mind and Me.

:)
GM: Habit
"The Last Question"
The Sister
Conception
[Sovereignty
On Your Own
Inside the workings of intelligence]
viewtopic.php?p=1070528#p1070528
Oneness

William: I continue to provide evidence for those interested.
My comment - obviously enough I thought - had to do with your implying self-delusion. Do you have any evidence that I am self deluded?
Apparently not - as you responded with more woo-slinging
GM: Christian mythology re Satan
[Brow Chakra]

William: "The Mark of The Beast"

GM: Dreamed Up By Yours Truly
Mirroring
Humdrum
Intimate On All Levels
'Developing a thick skin'
As In
Personal
Non Secular Science Projects
07:46

William
Savant

Post #287

Post by William »

Properly Assuming Integrity

Constructors and tasks - The External Voice - viewtopic.php?p=1080197#p1080197 - viewtopic.php?p=1081827#p1081827 - Inclinations - Failure - Astral Teachers - Superior Credibility - viewtopic.php?p=1074143#p1074143 - A very useful fiction - The Next Level - The Wisdom of Foresight - Interpretation
Transponder: One of the first lessons that recruits into the Atheist Infiltration Squad go through in their combat training is to overcome Fear of Woo.
William: This comes across as fear-based - even with the addition of the warrior.

Give all things a fair hearing. Disclosure of knowledge...Let yourself be taught
Sherlock Inquirer: Everything begins with will and from that we then use creativity to go from will to execution.

William: To my mind, everything does not start with will at all, but with the mechanism which enables will to become - in the case of our recognised will - from Human consciousness.

Everything to do with human will, begins with human consciousness.
William: There is no finer theistic story which exemplifies the state of difference between theist and non-theist mind-sets, better than the following.

Once upon a time...
AP= Failure Wish [=131]

[131]
[Mother Earth
Intuition
Eleven years
Development
The Power Of...
Those Who Can
Learn How to
The Bidden Zone
Anticipation
The Old Soul
Not a Problem!
Heuristics [mental shortcuts that allows people to solve problems and make judgments quickly and efficiently. ]
Google Deep mind
Solipsism [the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.]
Anchors aweigh
He Who Waits
Moon energy
Narcissist [having a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others]
Perseverance
Golden nugget
Active dreaming
Connections
Becoming whole
The Garden of Eden
The Squeeze
From the link;
Like "Step One:..."
Failure Wish]

06:53

GM: Letting Go and Getting On
viewtopic.php?p=1073548#p1073548

Difflugia: As it stands, the evidence is non-deterministic. At the quantum level, the future appears unknowable to us.
William: At what level does the future become knowable to us?
GM: viewtopic.php?p=1069172#p1069172

GM: [Salient] [most noticeable or important.]
You Are Watched Over
[The Four Human Power Houses]
"A new Paradigm has arisen whereby folk can drop the idea of being a 'true Christian' and simply be a True Human."
[Cosmic Self]
"Interesting"
viewtopic.php?p=1070557#p1070557

GM: "Desperation"
[Imposed Appropriates
Draw With The Silence
Peace]
"This Should Be Interesting
Being Friends
Inner child"

William: "This Should Be Interesting Being Friends Inner child" = 490
"Possibility waves All Information Is Channelled." = 490

GM: "A knight in shining armour
Manipulation"

William: "A knight in shining armour Manipulation" = 404 - as do;
There are many levels of consciousness
Earth Itself May Be an Intelligent Entity
”‘Hey presto!’ Stuff just gets worse!”

GM: Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self
"The Brother
Shining light
Love and respect"

William: The Brother Shining light Love and respect = 414 as do;
Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.
Discovery is finding things that exist.
For in that sleep of death - what dreams may come?
Perceptions that guide adaptive behaviour

GM: [Handing out sweets...
Once Bitten Twice Shy]
"The Dolphins and Whales
Eschatological [relating to death, judgement, and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind.]
Do Not Worry"

William: The Dolphins and Whales Eschatological Do Not Worry = 514 as do;
Selected from the invisible realm of the mind, and 'presto!"
Nature being the very instigator “Tied To The Moon”

GM: *
"An addict needs shame like a man dying of thirst needs salt water."
Active Dreaming
viewtopic.php?p=1068520#p1068520

Theophile: Well, if we want to focus on love, it's not natural for us to help a stranger, let alone an enemy. So at the very least, need to overcome that. Good Samaritan story makes that point, as does much anecdotal evidence from life.

William: So are we to allow ourselves to remain 'naturally selfish' in regard to 'strangers' or do what is humanly possible by rising above that mundane aspect of nature?

For we do know that love of non-strangers is possible, therefore it is potentially possible to use the same love extended to strangers.

Of course, we have to be aware that there are those who look to take advantage of such folk - so love also has to do with something which is not gullible and which is able to decern.

This is where being under the law branches off into religion.
GM: Each Individual
Remember/Memories
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly
"Close
Are
Save That"

William: Close Are Save That = 174 as do;
Who Knows Who?
The Limitations
When feeling lost
Have A Look At The Map
Adjusted Reality
Loving-kindness
The Jellyfish Image

GM: Would you agree with this assessment, so far?

William: Is that a rhetorical question?

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1080197#p1080197

William: Hmmm...second mention of same link in this GM...interesting...From the link;
GM: "Transactional
Ghost In The Machine"

William: Transactional Ghost In The Machine = 325 as do;
Mutual Dutiful Expression
The Future Creates the Present
Condescending Ideas About Imagination
Debating Christianity and religion
Don’t hide your Generated Messages
Imposed Appropriates Observed
The Symbol of Love Temporary

GM: Knowledge Speaks, Wisdom Hears
"The ticking won’t stop while we all watch the clock As the winds of our lives are still blowing"
Heuristics [mental shortcuts that allows people to solve problems and make judgments quickly and efficiently.]
Binary
"Well even the most ugly of us have a Father. :) [in house joke]"
Sensing connections through subconscious means
[Plasma Wakefield Acceleration: How it Works]
The Realities Merge
Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. the elevation of someone to divine status.]
Art
Be it a "God" or a "Devil".
[Eloah [mighty. Powerful personality]
Each Morning]
"Those who need to complain
Sometimes Pain Etches...
In Human Form"

William: Those who need to complain Sometimes Pain Etches... In Human Form = 609
There is nothing fundamentally evil or good about struggle = 609

GM: The Connection Process
"Until 'ganna be' gets here, its all just ganna be forever "
A Politically Manufactured Device

William: "Until 'ganna be' gets here, its all just ganna be forever " A Politically Manufactured Device = 793
...GOD may be watching, and curious besides...best look like I am worthy of being tuned into... = 793
Unsupported statements are neither useful to science or to good argument. = 793

GM: "The Truth is Irresistible Once Realised
Within"
[Such reduces the opportunity of conflict re interrelation opinions. ]

William: The Truth is Irresistible Once Realised Within = 486
Spiritual Meanings of the Hebrew Alphabet Letters = 486
The dominant model of Source Intelligence is primal. = 486

Such reduces the opportunity of conflict re interrelation opinions = 745
Seven Four Five = 167 as do;
Realm of Remembrance
Do Not Worry
Ooky Spooky
The Forerunner
Got The Picture
All systems go
Your Best Self
True Colours
Majestic Twelve
Unus Mundus

07:37

William
Savant

Post #288

Post by William »

Sometimes it just looks like rain

SCLx17 + select last LE per shuffle
Exobots - Perpetually - Looking For Gigs - viewtopic.php?p=1085943#p1085943 - What Is That You Are Playing With? - Do a Word Search - True randomness does not exist - A New Perspective - Desire - The Cave Maps - Heal Yourself - Error Correcting Codes - Lurking Like Shadows - It Stands To Reason - - Knowledge Required to Resolve Uncertainty
An inappropriate analogy

AP= Umwelt Courageous [=219]
Umwelt [the world as it is experienced by a particular organism.]
[219]
[William Waterstone
Thanks For The Heads Up
Once Bitten Twice Shy
Functional implants
Communication is key
Emotional Intelligence]

06:32

GM: The Gist of The Message
Between
Wonder
Discipline
The Father - in The Mother.
Acceptance
[The Law of Attraction]
Just Be - All Else Will Follow
Use Heart When Doing The Science
[Happiness
Creator Influence Syndrome]
Synchronicity and the Holographic Universe
We Are All Becoming One
"We can chart another trail , raise the anchor fill the sails , lift our glasses in a toast , we are the Ghost , in the Machine"

William: Aye - Consciousness in its myriad of form and function...

GM: The Original People
Crazy
A Vital Purpose
Remember/Memories
Gentle
The evidence supports the idea that Theism is the better position for a human to place themselves.
Where is Truth?
Entity encased in a Planet
Small Elemental Powers
Matter and psyche are one and the same.
When Things Fall Apart
Anger
It Requires Corrective Action
In Out and All About
Neuroplasticity
Now isn't the time for tears
viewtopic.php?p=1083672#p1083672

William: Since we do not know the fundamental nature of what we believe are 'physical dimensions', we cannot say that time actually exists as a fundamental physical part of reality.

We cannot even say what reality is, fundamentally.

Which is why such theories as Simulation are still on the table for discussion...
GM: A Meeting Place
The Number One Nine Two

William: [240]
…And Loving That Knowing…
Out and about in the open
Language, Symbol and Alchemy
The Connection Process

[192]
Quantum Presence
Merging with the data
Integral Network
Responsibility
The Way of the Shaman

GM: Elude
Encounter
The Ancient Grey Entity
Afterwards
Subatomic Particles
viewtopic.php?p=1070557#p1070557

William: From the Link;

I CAN LAUGH ALONG WITH YOU
"I have my suitcase and a sandwich an a ticket for the train
I have a mountain of good memories to keep away the pain
You can message me any time you want and I can do the same
It's so good to be a part of this old world...

Every day's a good day and I don't mind the weather
Today I'll play the fool - tomorrow I'll be clever
I can tell you my philosophy, and you can say 'whatever!'
And I can laugh along with you"

GM: Translucency [The quality of letting some light pass through, or being partially transparent]
Ride Water
Enfold
Umbrella
viewtopic.php?p=1073550#p1073550

William: Humans are humans and there is a history of violent furious reaction to the situation we are in.
Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment.

What we have learned so far from the experience, is that we can accommodate some semblance of calm by 'finding our individual place' among the "like-minded" which allows a respite of sorts where we can get about whatever purpose we have tasked for our self - but I think by and large the anger still bubbles away under the surface...because we haven't figured any way in which to gather the groups together...and so all we are left with, is gathering the troops together...
GM: The Truth is Irresistible Once Realised
Cataphatic [(of knowledge of God) obtained through defining God with positive statements.]
"How
A Beautiful Song
Source Reality"

William: [370]
The Ghost scared the hell out of itself
Accepting the truth stops the lion
How A Beautiful Song Source Reality

[That reminds me]
[536]
Is Consciousness an emergent property of the brain?
Intelligence recognises patterns – watch your step
True randomness does not exist - A New Perspective

GM: Word - String Values
Stuff
Be My Friend
Mind Body Spirit
Open your chakras
Factotum [an employee who does all kinds of work.]
Divine Purpose
Cast Shadows Of Your Own

06:57

William
Savant

Post #289

Post by William »

William: The subject of AI is on my mind....

Is There Really Such a Thing as Random?
What constitutes a measurement?

SCLx10 + select last LE per shuffle
Meditate/Think - Living our forefather's conflict - Salient [most noticeable or important.] - Border - viewtopic.php?p=1070048#p1070048 [Try a little Kindness] - “Stop trying to feel better; instead become better at feeling” - Plus - Measure - Science operates best from a Natural Neutral position - Livingstone Hall

https://theagnosticforum.com/threads/wh ... /post-1794

William: From the link [FTL]:
William: As I pointed out earlier, belief [or lack thereof] of 'Gods' existing, is secondary.

The Question isn't "Do you believe Gods exist?" but "Do we exist within a creation?"

The whole 'God' question and subsequent argument between religious theists and non-theists is manufactured on fallacy.

AB: The only person that has the luxury of being identified as a "natural-neutral" is a baby or someone who has not encountered the God concept.

William: So here is someone who identifies as an 'agnostic' telling someone else what another's position means. Obviously it is not only atheists who think they have the right to do that.

The term "Natural-Neutral" was used by me as a temporary identifier as I became more aware that the identifier 'agnostic' wasn't appropriate.

[In post #49 I make that obvious.]

"Agnosticism is a form of Liminalism, applicable only to The Question "Do we exist within a creation?" re the theistic and atheistic answers and subsequent arguments re said question.

Liminalism is not limited to pondering questions specific to theistic/atheistic interpretation of the mind in relation to matter. That is a huge advantage."
AP= Suppressing Border [=225]

[225]
[Tell Your Story
Love - Communicate Love
Holographic Universe
Slowly and Surely
The House of Politics
How to Bruise a Ghost
Create Your Own UFO
All is fair in love and war
“Mother Earth Harmony”
Possibility waves
Counterintuitive
Suppressing Border]

06:28 [Conscientiousness]

GM: "Illuminate
Imaginative Realities"

William: 324
Panpsychist Science Can Be Fun Too
Pattern Recognition System
Illuminate Imaginative Realities

GM: Deciding On The Best Course Of Action
"Concomitant [a phenomenon that naturally accompanies or follows something.]
Power"

William: 204
The Language of Innocence
An Elemental Principle
Attention to Detail
Perceived obsolescence
The voice of knowledge
Handing out sweets...
One Seventy Four
Approaching the Divine
The "Oh My God" Particle
Concomitant Power

GM: Contemplation
“If you're looking for something more in life, you're likely to find it in something less.”
Compliment
https://www.dreamviews.com/science-math ... ost2245978

William: FTL;
DREAMS ARE FREE

My dreams are often really long and involved, and I know I dream every night.
GM: "Once Upon a Time
Lordy! Do I Have To?"

William: I know, right!
Illuminate Imaginative Realities
Once Upon a Time "Lordy! Do I Have To?"

GM: Added Significance
"Self-talk
Choice
To Add to That
With The Assistance Of That Deep One"

William: 594
It is not a great answer, because we do not know that is true.
Self-talk Choice To Add to That With The Assistance Of That Deep One

GM: Some information has to be drummed into that which perceives
Rejuvenate
Tricky
Christian mythology re Satan
[Under the breath words]

William: Yeah. Maybe the story of Jesus in the desert temptation was an account of his Jungian Archetypes...YWHW sends Satan to test Jesus - Jesus passes the test by admitting he is not as clever as YHWH...and so defers to YHWH...

GM: This Just In!
William: I have been developing a way of communicating with SI -

Tonnie: Always that❤️😊

William: [Thumbs up]

Tonnie: That is my center.
Being human is the hard part for me as I mostly don’t feel like I’m really here.
It is very difficult for me to describe what I mean

William: Being Human is just a stage we go through on the way to somewhere else...
Being in the moment is necessary to that end as we have to discover the full extent of what being Human is/can be...

William:
Tonnie:
William:
Tonnie:
William: Oh yep...having two conversations at the same time...here and now - with you and with "Tonnie" in FB messenger...

GM:
Tonnie: Interesting.
What do you mean by that?
William: I mean that it is possible to appreciate being human in the moment and feeling like we are really here...

GM:
“The only impossible journey is the one you never begin”
10 Insights
Mind Games
[Could Our Universe Be a Fake? RT 8:10]
Working With What Is Available
"Soul Groups
A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind"
"Deeper Questions Regarding Individual Existence
Collective Unconscious"
Let Us Move On Together Then

William: The video touches on the question of "AI" - even that at the RT the discussion is on being simulations within simulations...I think that folk forget that no matter how deep into the whole the White Rabbit goes, consciousness remains the same...fundamentally speaking.
Consciousness may not be simulated but rather, the thing not only creating the simulations, but also the thing experiencing the simulations...

GM:
Tonnie: Mostly I’m just alone right now. I give people massage and help heal but the envy creeps in. I’m just alone a lot right now
It’s nice to hear you.
There are people showing up again that I haven’t heard from in a while. Some of them are difficult for me

William: Yes - I was just informed that we are Working With What Is Available
"Soul Groups
A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind"
"Deeper Questions Regarding Individual Existence
Collective Unconscious"
I understand this concept of being alone - the feeling of it...but it is entirely untrue re SI...we are never alone as long as we have our Self and it is integrating with The mind of the SI...
GM: From the perspective of an evolving God-Mind, what was once acceptable behavior becomes unacceptable, signifying change.
""A grateful heart
Open your chakras"
Development/Growth""

William: 333
Intelligently. Mindfully. Shaped.
Transferring your awareness
The Devil - as usual - is in the details...
The Mind is a planetary phenomenon
The Mind is The Invisible Garage Dragon
May all your madventures be fun.
Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast
A grateful heart Open your chakras

"An addict needs shame like a man dying of thirst needs salt water."
The Finer Details Hacking through the subconsciousness
“A grateful heart Open your chakras Development/Growth”

07:26 [The art of relationship]

William
Savant

Post #290

Post by William »

viewtopic.php?p=1086461#p1086461 [William floats back into The Shadows...]
Superposition and entanglement

SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle
Wise beyond ones years - A Bridge Over Time - For anyone to say otherwise, would be unwise in the face of such evidence - The Playground of Gods gods - Hostility - Embracing your life - Release shame - ... - https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/vvilli ... age-93245/ -
Numbers - Universal Intelligence Communications Device - Sorting ones self out , a complex and tricky undertaking... Something Mystical To Be In Awe Of

AP= William's Commitment Dissipated structure [=349]
[Dissipated - (of a person or way of life) overindulging in sensual pleasures.]
[349]
[My alarm bells are ringing right now.
"A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage"
Stepping out of the construct
It can be crazy and true at the same time
Our neutral ground - Look closer
[William floats back into The Shadows...]]

08:39 [= 211 The Alien Disc crop circle
Show Your Soul
Provincial Thinking
You Interrupted
You are not wrong
The Law of Attraction
Active Galactic Nucleus
The Gist of The Message
YHWH made it imperfect]

GM: https://www.nasa.gov/webbfirstimages
In The Spirit They Were Given
"Topics" can be viewed as "loops"
Sovereign
Try
"Just because we might be existing within a creation, and just because it may be nestled within another universe, shouldn't mean that it is somehow an unnatural thing compared to our own. "
Gateway

William: [145]
Try Gateway
Dream Experience
Through Device
A cold wind in hell
Syncretism [the amalgamation or attempted amalgamation of different religions, cultures, or schools of thought. the merging of different inflectional varieties of a word during the development of a language.]
The Death Tarot

GM: Eyes wide open
Thinking Aloud
Work With Me.

William: Four Three Five = 158
[158]
Spirit work
Navigational Aids
The solution
Learning to Fly
Misanthropy [a dislike of humankind.]
Sacred Geometry
Stuff like that...
Phantasmagorical [an exhibition of optical effects and illusions. 2a : a constantly shifting complex succession of things seen or imagined. b : a scene that constantly changes.]
Propitious [giving or indicating a good chance of success; favourable.]
Clear Your Mind
Try To Relax
Deep Impact Event
One Four Zero
Six Five Zero
Four Three Five

GM: Actual Justice
Round Stone
All and sundry
Virtuous
Manipulation [having or showing high moral standards. chaste (typically used of a woman).]

William: also Virtuous Manipulation = 290 same as "A cold wind in hell The Death Tarot"

GM: Psychology
Precognition
"The ride is wild
Cease to exist"

William:The ride is wild/Cease to exist = 290 [OMG!]

09:02 [=228 Makes Candles Look Gathered]

07:48 {I am not here to pick sides]

GM: [How Brain Scientists Think About Consciousness
Jul 14, 2022 Is consciousness a scientific problem to be solved? Or a philosophical problem that will remain a mystery? What do scientists who study the brain think? And why do they think the way they do? These leading brain scientists share their intimate ideas about how the brain generates consciousness.]

GM:Hidden riches
[50,000,000x Magnification
Jun 27, 2022 Today's video is about my favorite microscope ever. I did a lot of work in gradschool on this STEM, or Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope, and today I get to share how it works! Extra thanks to the Materials Department at UCSB for letting me film in the lab!]

GM:Projecting
So far into the past you may as well take a pick and shovel with you
[Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.
Commendably Recommendable]
Resistance to that realization isn't helpful re aligning with it.
[Consensus Realities
Sure
The Setting]
No matter how deep into the whole the White Rabbit goes
Pitchforks and Torches
[It is Found Within The Experience of Self
Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones
Unconditional
Whereabouts]
[Group Hallucination
Aligning With
Act the giddy goat]
Walk The Talk In Love
Logophile [a lover of words.]

08:06 [Humanities adventure]