Where in the forum can I present a new Fallacy

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Where in the forum can I present a new Fallacy

Post #1

Post by The Nice Centurion »

Hi. If I create a new Fallacy, and think it makes great sense to share it, where is the right place to present it.

"Christianity and Apologetics" I am not sure of, 'cause the question for debate could only be: "Do you think this Fallacy a good and useful creation?"

On the other side: C&A has the most watchers and it would be the section where Fallacys are mostly used.

otseng
Savant

Re: Where in the forum can I present a new Fallacy

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Sure. As long as it has a question to debate, it should be fine. Also check out Tips on starting a debate topic.

AgnosticBoy
Guru

Post #3

Post by AgnosticBoy »

The Nice Centurion wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:15 am Hi. If I create a new Fallacy, and think it makes great sense to share it, where is the right place to present it.

"Christianity and Apologetics" I am not sure of, 'cause the question for debate could only be: "Do you think this Fallacy a good and useful creation?"

On the other side: C&A has the most watchers and it would be the section where Fallacys are mostly used.
One thing that could make it a good topic is if you provide an example of the fallacy in use, and make it relevant to a Christian topic or the argumentation of Christian apologists. Something along those lines!

Wootah
Savant

Post #4

Post by Wootah »

Philosophy section probably.

Debate question: is this a new fallacy, is it valid reasoning?
Proverbs 18:17 The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

Member Notes: viewtopic.php?t=33826

Looking for head to head debates, especially on contradictions or the Trinity. PM me your topic.

"Why is everyone so quick to reason God might be petty. Now that is creating God in our own image :)."

Edit preferences to remove all the fluff: ucp.php?i=ucp_prefs&mode=view

Purple Knight
Guru

Post #5

Post by Purple Knight »