Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Generating Messages

Post #1

Post by William »

Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship
Story-Tellers

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages

Post #291

Post by William »

viewtopic.php?p=1087171#p1087171

Nature being the very instigator

SCLx9 + select last LE per shuffle
[Dr Michael Shermer | God does NOT exist Dec 21, 2012 Dr Michael Shermer gives his argument against the existence of God.] -
Epigenetic Memories - https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/vvilli ... age-93245/ - Sphere - Show Me Your Soul - http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=164 - Frequency Dependent Selection - The Ghost - Metamorphosis

AP= White Light The Machinery [=250]

[250]
[Musical Instruments
A type of significant hint
Criticise with kindness
All choice is an act of judgment
This reality experience
Truthful definitions
Space Force orange argument
The Completion Process
Freemasonry - A Purpose
White Light The Machinery]

RSP = SCLx1 B&E + P&P + N2N + LE Inputs New [LEIN]

09:08 [ Functional implants - Communication is key]

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1077049#p1077049

William: From the post before the linked post;
William: Yes. Not the adult things so much as healing that child within - the one which didn't really have the best childhood, given the circumstances...

GM: Little Bird

William: Yes - the name you gave to me..."Don't worry Little Bird" before you showed me the experience of feeling the extremes of condition of awareness, from the center-point [normal] first to that quite exhilarating feeling of a mind which was huge - like an aircraft hanger...as if one could fit a whole universe into it - and then 'turning down the dial' I felt my mind going back to the center-point...but it didn't stop there...

GM: Pareidolia
Cycles
Love
Being Born

William: From the linked post;
William:The next morning I intuitively knew that whatever the experience was showing me, it had not, in any way, gotten rid of the 'dark side' aspect of my psyche - which I had specifically asked for...so what was it that the experience was showing me? The answer to that question unfolded in the events of the day ahead of me, starting with the old lady stopping to give me a ride and who just happened to have been travelling with a little bird in a cage, in the back seat of her car.

GM: Solidarity
GM: There Is Good Out There
"The Ouroboros does not contradict the idea of Oneness, higher self and the cosmic mind."

William: From the link;
Why the Fine-Tuning Argument Is Illogical
May 23, 2022 The argument to design, in the form of the fine-tuning argument, is probably the second most popular argument for God's existence. It states that the universe has been dealt a "winning hand" by having its parameters be just right to be able to support life -- specifically, our kind of life. Like the Kalam, it appeals to intuition and emotion in an attempt to make atheism look unreasonable.

But there are problems. What's so special about a universe with humans it it that it calls for an explanation other than random chance? How does the apologist know that chance would even be involved, that such a universe isn't metaphysically necessary? How does he know the universe has one "fine-tuner" instead of many? In exploring these problems and others, we'll discover why the argument is utterly unconvincing.
GM: Double Standard

Major Arcana

William: Select [random]
The Moon
The Moon represents your fears and illusions and often comes out when you are projecting fear into your present and your future, based on your past experiences. You may have a painful memory that caused emotional distress, and rather than dealing with the emotions you pushed them down deep into your subconscious. Now, these emotions are making a reappearance, and you may find yourself under their influence on a conscious or subconscious level. For example, if you had a car accident when you were young but didn’t deal with the emotions, you may get sad or anxious every time you get into the backseat of a car. To remedy this, connect with your subconscious mind and release any fears or anxieties holding you back. Hypnosis, therapy and shamanic healing can support this process.

The Moon can indicate a time of uncertainty and illusion, when nothing is what it seems. Be careful of making fast decisions when The Moon appears because you may later realize you only had half the information you needed. You need to listen to and trust your intuition so you can see beyond what is in front of you. Feel into situations rather than thinking what they mean. Let go of your conscious mental blocks or negative self-talk and allow your intuition to guide you. Your dreams, intuitions and inner guidance lead you forward toward higher levels of understanding if you listen and use your judgement to help interpret the messages of the subconscious.

When The Moon card appears in your Tarot reading, pay close attention to the lunar cycles and attune to its divine power using ritual, visualization or Tarot readings. Connect with the divine feminine and uncover deep intuitive insights and visions of what lies beyond everyday life. On the New Moon, set your intentions and plant the seeds of opportunity so they can grow. And on the Full Moon, honor your achievements and look at what you need to release so that new aspects of yourself can shine. {SOURCE}
GM: Christianity - a political device created for a specific purpose
[The Jellyfish Image
Perennial Look closer Who Knows What That Is Worth? Harmless Keep me in The Loop Little Bird]
[Went To The Devil
Politics]
"Assuming a Creator of this world exists, in what way is said Creator hidden from us?" [=830]
Share That

William: Eight Three Zero = 169
Love one another
What might occur?
All Because I Had To Ask
Incompleteness
Desynchronized
A Bit of Cat and Mouse
Pyramids of Giza
Truth Seekers
Preternatural
Green Chemistry
Darkest Darkness
Life is a journey
Jesus Christ Big
Eight Three Zero

GM: Sometimes the simplest explanations are the best...
Like how a meteorite caused an extinction event

William: Funny!

09:26 [Zero Nine Two Six = 216 ]

The twelve disciples
The crabwood cropcircle
Sexual Encounters
The Power Of Creation
GOD became Gods and Goddesses.
It is all information
Alike as two peas in a pod
Two Thirty Two
Group Hallucination
Zero Nine Two Six

William
Savant

Post #292

Post by William »

viewtopic.php?p=1087237#p1087237

030822 [349]
Stepping out of the construct

SCLx16 + select last LE per shuffle
Honesty - Good for lifting balloons with baskets, I suppose... - “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” - Ignore the Noise From The Peanut Gallery - Philo2 - Whole-hearted - Peace - Tardigrades - The Immune System - Philo2 - Embarrass - The Plateau of The Same Page - Your Dream Team - Thel - Verdant - [(of countryside) green with grass or other rich vegetation.] - Trust issues?

William: Philo2;
The Freedom of Self-creation—[T]hese life principles are the tools to
accelerate the emergence of the Sovereign Integral and feel its perspective, its insights,
and its empowered abilities to create new realities and shape them as learning
adventures that liberate and expand consciousness.

1. There is no model of existence outside of the model of self-creation.
2. All conditions of existence are facets of the one condition of the reality of
unlimited self-creation.
3. Having a physical body does not limit you, anymore than having legs on an
eagle prevents it from flying.
4. The hidden harmony is found with joy, while the obvious brings indifference.
5. True Freedom is access to First Source.

If you have already read the introduction to the four philosophies and the Chamber
Two paper “The Shifting Models of Existence” you know that the Entity Model is the
primary model operating in the universe. So the first two items above give us pause.
Can there be two primary models? It does not seem so according to the philosophy
papers, but so much of the Lyricus teachings are new to us that it is being spoon-fed
to us so that we can digest it and integrate it into our view of the multiverse.
{SOURCE}

AP= Within Carry [=148]

[148]
[The Omega Point
Reason For Being
This Speaks of....
Yellow Light
God/Source/Home
Donald J Trump
Nuclear Energy
Of the human being
In The Rabbit Hole
The Evil Clown
Deterministic
Across the board
Kristallnacht
Within Carry]
viewtopic.php?p=1064050#p1064050
Kristallnacht = Night of Broken Glass, also called the November pogrom, was a pogrom against Jews carried out by the Nazi Party's Sturmabteilung paramilitary forces along with civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938. The German authorities looked on without intervening.

02:53 [ = 220] [Conducive to wellbeing]

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1085943#p1085943

GM: All Because I Had To Ask
Making friends with your mind
Unabated
"The belief in a mindless Planet/Universe creates the hard problem of consciousness by refusing to deal with said problem using the mind as the very instrument in order to do so."
Alignment
Laugh in the face of death...and perhaps death laughs along with you...
A naysayers opinion is of no consequence, no matter how it is stated
Q: How does one hide a Cosmic Mind? A: Within apparent imperfection,
Children
Fling That Veil Aside
Few
To assist with strengthening the connect
Unbiased
What might occur?

William: Nothing substantially different. It is less important to me than it once was. If - for some reason - most folk start to see and to connect with the invisible mind of Creation - this would have to change the world but this universe is not the mainstay as everyone ends their experience with it - at least in human form - and moves on to the next, taking with them their personal "I AM" - their personality and character - into whatever their experience will be in that next phase.

GM: The Purpose
The Next World
The Shaping Of Reality
Quantifying Information...
GM: "Presence
Telepathy"

William: Presence Telepathy
Selfless attitude
Quantum Jumping
Your Thoughts
Roller Coaster Ride
Making Up Stories
Breathe In Breathe Out
Genetic information
That is the truth.
The sound of a Ghost
Don't forget The Mind
Two Sixty Nine
A belly full of laughs.

GM: Regardless of what Random Selection Process is used, the result is always a coherent GM
"Sweet Talk
Be grateful to everyone"

William: Sweet Talk Be grateful to everyone
For reasons of national security,
A lot of weird things have been happening...

GM: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39253

The Thesist and non-Theist Brain
Post #1
Post by William » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:50 pm

"I am only able to see gibberish"

I am presently sharing my Generated Messages with a variety of internet platforms and have noticed that non-theists insist that they only see 'gibberish' [unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.] whereas with theists - no matter what particular belief they have - they appear to be able to - at least - get the gist of any GM - even if some of it is not understood.
GM: Archetypes
Spirituality
Everything Gets Old
We All Like To Play Games
The Philosopher's Stone
Beyond Belief
Water The Garden
"To Comprehend Correctly
Mind Games"

William: 340
To Comprehend Correctly Mind Games
Truth Without Proof Is Belief
As to call light the soul shall sing

GM: Dream Village
Effectively Curtailed
Deliberate and important
viewtopic.php?p=1068686#p1068686

William: From my own ongoing interactions with The Ghost, I have been informed that It is not angry, and that we would do well to transform our own anger into something more supportive of Its agenda in the scheme of things, that we might fall into line and make things much easier for ourselves.

Meantime, things are going along "just fine" re The Ghost Agenda as human beings have been suppressed sufficiently that they have become more useful to said agenda, and "leveled up" as a result, allowing for The Ghost Agenda to be magnified through scientific discover and the technology this has produced.
GM: Sins
It May Seem Insignificant
Kristallnacht
viewtopic.php?p=1086464#p1086464

William: The bits I have read haven't dissuaded me from being curious about such an entity as YHWH - and I admit I did go through a stage of thinking he was Satan - which I think is acceptable given the scribed association...but I got over that through the assistance of a hypnogogic experience which brought that being to my bedside...
Not to digress any more than necessary, I can see why YHWH left it up to humans to tell their stories re their interactions with said entity...so the stories would be different and it is obvious that YHWH works with whoever makes themselves available and this would have to involve working within the boundaries of the individuals belief systems - something which could indeed give a reader the impression of contradiction...

I give the benefit of doubt re that, and try not to focus on any particular biblical personality as 'the one' who had the ultimate relationship with YHWH - while also allowing for Jesus' claims contrary to that, to be examined.

Above all that - what the Generated Messages are revealing about YHWH appear to be very positive - so I am all eyes and ears re that...
GM: It Is Written
Up to scratch
Think In Terms Of Eternity
Be mindful
Preparation
Hell
Aye...A name I call myself.

William: I assume, for good reason...

GM: Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones

03:13 [=210]
[ 210
Secrets of the soul
Central to The Message
Hologram Dimensions
Between a rock and a hard place
Remember who you are]

William
Savant

Post #293

Post by William »

viewtopic.php?p=909602#p909602

Like a doting parent Calling the shots
Simulating large scale structure

SCLx11 + select last LE per shuffle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(Gnosticism) - viewtopic.php?p=1084254#p1084254 [throwing pooh] - Attachment - Key - Weak - viewtopic.php?p=1082688#p1082688 [Tread careful - it is a Mind Field...] - Ouija - Sola Scriptura - Donald Hoffman - Body Intelligence - Tetrad - [a group or set of four.]

AP= Transferring your awareness I Am Hearing You [=479]

[479]
[Transferring your awareness I Am Hearing You
Children of The Universe...The Universe Entity
Many download the Zietgeist and roll with that
Interpretation is secondary to the process]

07:21 [ zero seven two one = 221][Closer to The Source
Who woulda thought!]

GM: The Sensation Is Thrilling...And Freeing
[Dualic Energies Weak]
Propagated [breed specimens of (a plant or animal) by natural processes from the parent stock. spread and promote (an idea, theory, etc.) widely.]
viewtopic.php?p=1085644#p1085644

William: Sure - we have to expect that the five-side WILL show up at some point, because 'odds are' but it is not the throw of the die which decides for us whether we exist within a random mindless environment. It is our inability to correctly predict the outcome of each throw which has us falsely concluding therefore, that we must exist within a random mindless thing.

However, that inability to predict with accuracy doesn't prove randomness [or mindlessness] actually exists as a fundamental aspect of the physical universe.
GM: Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology
Capture
Underdetermination [the underdetermination of theory by data is the idea that evidence available to us at a given time may be insufficient to determine what beliefs we should hold in response to it]
[Intuition
"Do you believe astrology works"]
"As busy as a bee
Putting yourself back together again"

William: It takes time, because of the complexities involved.

GM: Homeostasis [the tendency towards a relatively stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, especially as maintained by physiological processes.]
"Always
Extraterrestrial"

William: 294
Always Extraterrestrial
Abandon all hope ye who enter here
Six Hundred and Sixty Six
Tales From Topographic Oceans
We wander out the day so long
Evolutionary Game Theory

GM: What I like about it, is that it gives one more scope in which to work within...
[The naked truth
Failing]
Who Knows What That Is Worth?
Where is the devil today?
Crazy Diamonds
The Subject
The Internal Voice
Vipassana [meditation involving concentration on the body or its sensations, or the insight which this provides.]

Re: Do animals have spirit?
William: That is like unto the Star Wars universe where The Force can be integrated with the individuals consciousness and used for both 'dark-side' and 'light-side' activity.

The Power-Station analogy doesn't exclude The Force from originating from a mechanistic device. [Power Station]

The device is simply hidden and as a Power Station it requires being accounted for as to how it came to be built.
GM: viewtopic.php?p=1084228#p1084228
Author
Callum at the Campfire
viewtopic.php?p=1083798#p1083798

William: The answer my friend, is that we don't know right now so we all best shut up on making declaration either way, and pass the potatoes...

...GOD may be watching, and curious besides...best look like I am worthy of being tuned into...
GM: Act With The Situation Rather Than Against It
[Mendacious [not telling the truth; lying.]
Non-Ordinary]
Under The Watchful Eye of Human Science
[Eventually one can cease doing the tests and accept the results.]
Free your soul
Theist mischief making
Gifts to Give
A Meeting Place
Major Arcana [Random Select] The Moon
Something you cannot change

07:47 [=254]
[Empower The Inner Empire
Standstill Contemplate
Universe of Wholeness
The bits I like will suffice.
Science of Consciousness
Swallowed - hook, bait and line
The word association field
"Partial free will is a thing".]

William
Savant

Post #294

Post by William »

One Language Intelligent Network -

Falls - Cautiously - Without and Within - The "Oh My God" Particle - [Asking a Theoretical Physicist About the Physics of Consciousness | Roger Penrose & Jordan Peterson] - Dive deep - The Banner of Apotheosis [the highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. the elevation of someone to divine status.] - Emotion - Altruistic Behaviour - Trust The Process - "...GOD may be watching, and curious besides...best look like I am worthy of being tuned into..."

AP= Annoy viewtopic.php?p=1083062#p1083062 [Re: Who would the antichrist fool?] [Annoy [Re: Who would the antichrist fool?] [= 415]]

[415]

[Annoy [Re: Who would the antichrist fool?]
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject?
July Nineteen Fifty Two Washington DC
Love & Respect Musing On The Mother Act III]

07:28 [One's Thoughts I Will]

GM: Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system
"Fitting In
Creative Conscious Intelligence"

William: Fitting In Creative Conscious Intelligence = 424
Unite humanity with a living new language. = 424

GM: "Tied To The Moon
Mindfulness"

William: Tied To The Moon Mindfulness = 299
Twenty Seven Kilometers = 299
Related phrases to The Subject = 299

GM: Nag Hammadi [a collection of early Christian and Gnostic texts discovered near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in 1945]
"Arms Crossed
The Solar System"

William: Arms Crossed The Solar System = 333
[=333]
Intelligently. Mindfully. Shaped.
Transferring your awareness
The Devil - as usual - is in the details...
The Mind is a planetary phenomenon
The Mind is The Invisible Garage Dragon
May all your madventures be fun.
Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast
A grateful heart Open your chakras

GM: Elude
"Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment."
“No sailor controls the sea.”
Tabula Rasa

William: Elude Tabula Rasa = 143
[143]
World Wide Web
The God of the Bible
Mothers Milk
The Purpose
Consider This
The Path of Faith
Awake and Waiting
Panpsychism
That'll Be The Day
Homeostasis
A safe pair of hands
Summerlander
Contentment
Precognitive
Self-mastery
A Grateful Heart
Peaceful Messiah
Quantum Field

GM: Sleep
Self Awareness
Children
Bullies
Your Dream – Alien faces projected in the sky
Prison Planet
Shrug
Unnecessary Tangent
Mission

'Joe Rogan | The Crystal Skulls and Alien Abductions w/Dan Aykroyd'
GM: Imaginative Realities
Balance
viewtopic.php?p=1079343#p1079343

Transponder: Also there is this; aside Moral instructions in the Bible, suppose it was God imprinting the innate morals in our minds ("On our hearts" as Paul has it) as with a lot of this basic stuff ascribed to a Cosmic Mind, which god are we talking about? Christians so often seem to think that there is only ever one possible god and religion to credit for this stuff.

William: This process can be explain sufficiently in that Christianity is a culture and all culture tends toward tweaking the storyline to obtain a favorable image of said culture.
This is along the lines of how [in political terms] the victorious culture indulging in warfare will write the history to make themselves look shiny and the defeated culture to look inferior, in comparison.

Psychologically, it is a common enough human trick, regardless of whether the culture is based in theism or non-theism. Arguably dishonest and ultimately futile against the truth of objective reality as experienced subjectively.

"Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyways."
GM: The Word and List Strings
Learn How to
The Respect You Give
"When our progressive movements are strong, they lead toward an exciting, irresistible vision for the future where all of us thrive"
Reach
"It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement"
Red Pill
James Webb Space Telescope
"Insidious
Clumsy"

William: Insidious Clumsy = 212
[212]
Encouraging Indication
The Science of the Soul
Universal Objective
The Confusion of War
GOD is not an elitist.
Less dense than water
The deserved second place
Unclog your chakras
A mixture of awe and dread
That ship is sinking
The Inception Point

GM: Message Generator System of Random Selection of Word-Strings
Mind To Mind viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38974&p=1065049#:~: ... Mind.,-Top

Bust Nak: How exactly does a bunch of sentences having matching numbers associated with them evidence of true randomness not existing?

William: Because I created a topic for the purpose of providing the evidence and discussing the conclusions which could be drawn, I have answered your questions there.

Re: Generating Messages and the number values of word-strings.
GM: How to Bruise a Ghost
[Although there are opposite sides to spectra, all elements combined form a whole]
Plan
A Sturdy Place
Within that which is unseen...

William: How to Bruise a Ghost Plan A Sturdy Place Within that which is unseen... = 702
seven zero two = 187
[187]
What Is The Point?
Heroes and Villains
Break the glass ceiling
All is as is should be
A fish out of water
The Divine Darkness
Coming From QueenBee
The science of can and can't
Like playing Rush
Seven Zero Two

How to Bruise a Ghost Plan = 268
[268]
Dimensional Crossovers
Until "Christ Returns"
The sculptor in the sky
Algorithms are not perfect
What is the Point? Sadness.

A Sturdy Place Within that which is unseen = 434

[434 ]
Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self
We humans really made our beds with this one
God/Source/Home Why is this a Requirement?

GM: Keep an Eye On
Present over perfect
Before The Beginning
Awaken

08:12 [= 205 ] [We oppose deception
Unconditional Love
The Same Information
Afraid of The Unknown
The objective standard
All fingers and thumbs
Welcome all experience
YHVH in particular
The Last Question]

William
Savant

Post #295

Post by William »

Inside the workings of intelligence
Superposition and entanglement

SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle
Yes, I Hear You - Golden nugget of truth - The Divine Darkness - For The Purpose Of... - Shine Your Light - Precise definitions of strategies - ...and the way forward, eyes wide open - Lucifer - Those internal things which make one shine - The belief in a mindless Planet/Universe creates the hard problem of consciousness by refusing to deal with said problem using the mind as the very instrument in order to do so. - Integrate

AP= viewtopic.php?p=1077938#p1077938 [Re: The Three Biblical Interpretations About Afterlife] - Exactly

[The Three Biblical Interpretations About Afterlife - Exactly = 573]

[573]
[Reality is adapted through the individual adjusting to it.
“Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.”]

04:39 [= 222 ] [Snap Out Of It Already!
The House of Culture
The Mother and The Father
Start where you are
The Enigma Code Chamber Of Self]

GM: Cycles
The Christchurch EQ
Any Other Way How shallow is the reach of YHWH
Invite The Bee To Land
Victim/Vampire Energy Exchange
Walk The Talk In Love
Marriage
Deranged
The Ancient Grey Entity
Insanity
We Could
Sanctified love’s joyful lust with ever movement Every thrust and every loss of sexual tension
Humble Dreamer
Hearing External Voices In Your Head
“If you're looking for something more in life, you're likely to find it in something less.”
Anyhoo
Micro Reflections of a Macro Reality

WINGMAKERS JAMES INTERVIEW 2013
Aug 26, 2015 His first published creation was WingMakers.com, which established James as a multidimensional storyteller who is focused on sharing deep, original perspectives to the conversations of spirituality, cosmology, extraterrestrial life, myth and the importance of the heart in one's personal mission.
Random time-place select: 23:52 ["Spiritual Activism"]
GM:The future is not crystal clear - we choose the future now and here
"You can teach me when I’m Needing You can reach for me when I’m bleeding Touch me where I need it most - you are the Ghost - in the Machine"
"Exact Science
In The Light Of The Truth"

William: Exact Science In The Light Of The Truth = 364
The debate between theists and atheists = 364
...because death comes a-knockin' eventually...= 364

GM: The deranged can come about...become arranged.
Conception
Read/Book/Story
Gateway
"Good on you mate
Learn Well"

William: Good on you mate Learn Well = 272
[272]
The dawning of The Universe
It is neither good nor evil
A time prior to human beings

GM: Mathematical Problems
Spiritual Connection
A Black Hole
[Either Authored or Orphaned]
Hide This
All Because I Had To Ask
"Because we are effectively trapped in our individuate states, yet nature Herself makes it that we cannot survive independently of each other, this apparent contradiction feeds those fires of discontentment."
"Narrow
Closed Loop Production"

William: Narrow Closed Loop Production = 340
As to call light the soul shall sing = 340
To Comprehend Correctly Mind Games = 340

GM: A dish fit for the gods
[Incantation
Anti Christ
Like stubbing ones minimus]
"Honest attempts at scrubbing up
Interesting
Sovereignty
In an environment which is able to perceive this."

William: Honest attempts at scrubbing up Interesting Sovereignty In an environment which is able to perceive this = 1107
one one zero seven = 197
Selfless attitude
Your Thoughts
Roller Coaster Ride
Breathe In Breathe Out
The sound of a Ghost
Genetic information
That is the truth.
Don't forget The Mind

GM: Intention
viewtopic.php?p=1087235#p1087235
Steady as She goes...
Read On

William: Indeed - there is follow-through from that link - post #69...

GM: It has yet to be demonstrated that nature is NOT the expression of a god.
viewtopic.php?p=1084254#p1084254 [throwing pooh/calling "woo"]
What is 'The Soul' and is it Immortal
Teachings
Voice/Message/Communication
The Serpent
Joining
Is there any such thing as 'Objective Morality'
viewtopic.php?p=1075267#p1075267

William: I would rather be a robot with a mind of its own, and deal with the fact of being on this planet forever as an opportunity to lay aside that which is unnecessary and perhaps even use these humans who still cling to the old good, to my advantage by having them live the way they believe is good while they enjoy the paradise I built for them while they slept.
GM: Z2+C [Mandelbrot set - Wikipedia]
"There is nothing fundamentally evil or good about struggle, or the design of the experiential reality which implements struggle.
Although there are opposite sides to spectra, all elements combined form a whole"
viewtopic.php?p=1081283#p1081283

William: Some folk are scant with their explanations re their beliefs - not wanting to be pinned down on anything specific...

GM: Hoo haha the laughing owl
The places that scare you
Archangel Metatron
Visions
The Cave of Origins
Behind The Veil

William: Yes - the fear of moving through places which one is unfamiliar with...yet that is exactly the predicament this universe offers us...and aspects of it become familiar to the point where we are satisfied with belief and see no reason as to why we should question said belief...

05:01 [Attention to Detail]

06:13 [The Way of the Shaman]

William: I think that the idea of the cave has to do with an internal mapping re our Subconscious Archetypes and "dealing with the demons" and how it is likely bests to do so now, while the opportunity presents itself to do so - rather than having to face these things in the next phase...understanding the Self in full capacity - shining a light into the dark corners of ones psyche and dealing with that which we inherit from ancestral regions...Jesus did this [as the story tells] when he weakened his body and walked the path of the Sharman to face his demon...

GM: Chakra
Equity
Feature
I AM WE ARE
Anthropos Quaternio [is a combining form used like a prefix meaning “human.” It is often used in scientific and other technical terms, including in the social sciences. Anthropo- comes from the Greek ánthrōpos, meaning “human being” or “man.”
Quaternio A group or set of four people or things.]
viewtopic.php?p=1087668#p1087668

Theophile: Very similar logics at play for sure. But I daresay this version sounds much colder than the biblical narrative, with terms like 'Nature' (versus an interpersonal God), 'survival' (versus a vision of the heavens and the earth flourishing with life), and 'programming' (versus free and responsible human beings). I suppose I like a story that gives more of the warm and fuzzies :)

William: Yes. This is an off-shoot of the experience of Hugs [specifically a Mothers] and it would be incorrect to abandon that warm fuzzy as some kind of unnecessary attempt to superimpose something false upon something real.

While I may not wonder re the idea that we exist within a creation, I do - naturally enough - have to wonder at the state of the mind which thought up this monstrosity;

The image typifies the Planet Earth experience in general...the hidden Gems are coming through the Human experience of it, which isn't so much a monster as it is a lost soul in need of a Mothers Hug.

Hence the projection out onto the Reality being Experienced.

Theophile: Your last point is an interesting one though on the acceptability of death because death is not the end. It's an argument I've wanted to deploy myself at times, since death and destruction takes on a whole new meaning once you believe in life and the resurrection. It changes the calculus entirely, even though it may be hard to swallow, or even more difficult to do. But it gives more reason to why Abraham would sacrifice Isaac for instance (or why God would ask for it). Or why Jesus would walk the cross.

What are such things when we have faith and hope in life?

William: Yes that is the dressing of mythology over the reality being experienced.

It takes shape through many guises which can - with a passing glance - appear to be different, but closer inspection reveals there is no difference at all.

I went to a funeral yesterday in support of my wife at the loss of Her Mother.

There was no warm fuzzy in viewing the suffering demise of The Mother, nor Her cadaver - which lay cold and waxen but those too are outward appearances to which we have no direct way of knowing what She was going through consciously...once She slipped into the realm of unconsciousness...

The Funeral Service was performed at a Roman Catholic Basilica, so I could see first hand the surrounds of imagery meant to entice the warm fuzzies and give everyone a sense of ... being embraced ... by something large and loving...

While we who walk through life hereabouts all head towards our experience of bodily deaths, we are best not to run away from it screaming...might as well use our time here to prepare for that inevitable.

Christ IS the hope that death is not the end of conscious experience...and that said continued experience is a happier one than the previous monstrosity.

So we diligently pick the fruit we enjoy the most, which sorts folk into various categories in preparation for the inevitable...and the living support the living in their understanding that life might be all that there ever can be and is.

I myself prefer the thrill of seeing Mother Earth as She truly is - some demonic-like entity who has been manifesting Her particular projections out into that which She is awakening to - slowly and surely... and in the process, I hope to witness therein a transformation of a demon-like entity into a god-like entity...and be a part of that rather than dressing it up n too much fluff that I distort things far too impractically.
GM: The Fog Is Lifting
Open your chakras
Researching

06:26 [ Soul Group Energies
Trust the process
Attitude of gratitude
The Father - in The Mother.
Deliberate and important]

William
Savant

Post #296

Post by William »

Question: If the universe had been fine tuned just to enable us to exist, then what evidence for that could we expect to see? How would observations differ from what we actually do observe?

An Answer: The same as if it were fine tuned for sponges. The point is, there is no need to suppose a guiding, designing force. There is no need to suppose a 'god.' There is nothing to compel the conclusion it was designed by unicorns or anything else. It is a complete non issue invented by apologists out of nothing, just to fit the desire in a debate to claim 'god did it.' There is no need for the absurdly anthropocentric argument that it was all done for us. We are as important to the universe as bacteria and quarks. In other words not important at all. It is absurd to even ask the question. The universe just is and we are part of it, just like kittens, black mambas, SARS viruses and black holes.
We may not like where honesty, the search for truth, and Occam's Razor takes us, but there is no purpose to the universe or us, except what we wish to make for ourselves. {SOURCE}

The information content of nature

SCLx16 + select last LE per shuffle
Failure - Spiritual bypassing - Epoch - Inappropriate Costume - Ever-changing - "Life is scary then you die of it"... is that really living? - The Spirit of The Planet - Rarified - Arms Crossed The Solar System - Spiritual practice - Asking Politely - From the link - The Digital Angel - "Eventually one can cease doing the tests and accept the results." - Plus - Group Hallucination

William: This say's to me "When involved in the specific OOBE of the physical universe, calm down, accept the ride is safe and sure and remain respectfully brave in the face of it. The Earth Entity Consciousness has been doing this for Epochs...She is well equipped to keep one safe and sure.

AP= Be-Live Examine
[Be-Live Examine = 126]

[126]
[Interactive
The Body of God
Returning
Completely
Desperation
All That We Are.
Not Wrong
Reflections
Shift Focus
Important
Mother of God
Rotundum
Truthful
Lock the door
Numinous [having a strong religious or spiritual quality; indicating or suggesting the presence of a divinity.]
Learn By Doing
Be-Live Examine]

07:32 [Central Intelligence Agency]

William: This not only applies to the C.I.A. in the real-world - which I was just thinking about as in "If the CIA are not constantly monitoring my computer, they are missing out on some major information"...but also the that "inner empire" of the human psyche ... the overlord of the underworld re the realm of the individual human subconscious ... connect with that central intelligence agency and learn a thing or two...
[07:45] [You are the universe]

[07:54] [How stories are created...]

GM: Belief Helps Cause Separation
"Is it possible that the infinitesimal super hot object preceding the Big Bang, didn't in fact contain the vastness of the matter within our universe but rather, was the event in which the energy from the blast resulted in the formation of Galaxies and everything else which we call "The Universe" from the field of inert material which already existed as 'space'? Matter + Energy + Space = Time."
"True happiness
Awake
Be here now"

William: True happiness Awake Be here now = 307
[307]
The vessel of argument sinks
Over days of forgotten tales
Into a time that we've all seen on
Simulated for the purpose of?
Within ones grasp of influence
True happiness Awake Be here now

GM: Against the grain
Beaming Out Beaming In

William: Against the grain Beaming Out Beaming In = 334
[334]
You Know or You Don't know
The Smallest Spark can start a fire
I can't imagine it in my head visually
Couldn’t we do something about it...

GM:

William: From the link [random time 41:25]
A Shocking Truth For Humanity - Forbidden History | Paul Wallis & Matt LaCroix
[560,233 views Premiered Apr 21, 2022 ]
There is an ancient story.. one that exists far beyond what we are told. A re-occurring theme in many ancient cultures and narratives all over the world. If this is indeed true, what does it mean for humanity?
GM: "Positive self-talk
Joy
Left -brain Right brain Whole brain"

William: Positive self-talk Joy Left -brain Right brain Whole brain = 551
Well even the most ugly of us have a Father. :) [in house joke] = 551

GM: Nihilism
viewtopic.php?p=930074#p930074

William:
In that, such come to the realization that what Jesus was talking about requires human beings themselves build the 'kingdom of GOD' over the face of the Earth and live as citizens of that system of parity.

I am myself unconvinced that promises attributed to Jesus coming back to do the job for 'the worthy' are genuine anyway. I can see how the doctrine is attractive, but wonder why Jesus would bother doing something FOR us which we are more than capable of building for ourselves, if we wanted it...and in that, stopped letting the 'man' pull the wool over our sheepish eyes by forsaking those systems for a better system.
GM: Please place this on your ComList
"Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence
Presumed outcome"

William: Done. Also;
Burden of Proof - The scientific way to examine verifiable evidence Presumed outcome = 789
*Why it is wrong is that it does not serve reality to see it as disorderly = 789
{*That was not on my ComList so added it, too.}

GM: Secret Organizations
A lot of weird things have been happening...
The conversation is very informative.

William: re the C.I.A... yep...

GM: Intrinsic motivation
When The Opportunity Presents Itself To Do So...
"Well even the most ugly of us have a Father. :) [in house joke]"

William: Ah...yes...just what was at the heart of my inner empire at the moment the visitation occurred and its still-felt consequence all these decades after.
In some way, the comment that came out of my mouth was a brazen attempt at being brave by inserting a sense of humor into the mix...when all else fails..."laugh", even if a tad nervously...

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1083142#p1083142
Counterfactual
Who Am I
Barbarous
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=288472

William: "Observing people I see the Mind of the Cosmos struggling to be heard above the fray...it appears to want to be heard through that Human medium, but that medium resists hearing, except what it wants to hear for its own individual agenda, rather than recognizing the overall."
GM: "We Can Do Magic!
What is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness"

William: We Can Do Magic! What is real is that we are all imbued with equality and oneness = 702
Seven Zero Two = 187
[187]
Crop formations
Under question
In William’s Room
Whatever you do
Through Others
The Wider Reality
Synchronicity
Went To The Devil
Mirror-Mirror
In Out and All About

GM: Atheist mischief making;
"The Alien Disc crop circle
Supernatural"

William: "The Alien Disc crop circle Supernatural" = 377
[377]
Preparation is willingness to change
Something does not come from nothing.
The more the merrier - as the saying goes.
Ours the story shall we carry on

GM: I Know William
The Body of God
Put That Fire Out...
...Of this Message Generating Process.
Induce
Research into the Phenomenology of the Self

William: Of this Message Generating Process. Induce Research into the Phenomenology of the Self = 825
Eight Two Five =149
[149]
The meaning of life
Water the garden
Milky Mother
Sophistry
Querulous
Idiosyncratic
A temporary façade
Act the giddy goat
Illumination
Self-Reflection
Labyrinthus
Known/Revealed
Bond Wild freedom
That reminds me

GM:

If Christianity isn’t true, why is it the LARGEST religion?
49,165 views Apr 28, 2018

HOW DID CHRISTIANITY grow to become the LARGEST religion? by Rabbi Michael Skobac, Education Director for Jews for Judaism.

JEWS FOR JUDAISM is an international organization dedicated to countering the multi-million dollar efforts of Christian missionary groups that target Jews, the impact of cults and eastern religions, and the growing rate of intermarriage that is devastating the Jewish community. JEWS FOR JUDAISM achieves its goal through FREE educational programs, materials and counseling services that connect Jewish people to the spiritual depth, beauty and wisdom of Judaism and keeps Jews Jewish.
GM: Equity
People Don't Like To Be Judged
Now isn't the time for tears
Grounding
viewtopic.php?p=1081375#p1081375

Very well.
(I see a message forming)
Betterment...
Lost beings...
Surrender...
Unnatural...
Look inward...
Naked truth...
Inner Critic...
Epitomized...
Very well...
GM: "Superposition
Being aware of Human Control Dramas"

William: Superposition - Being aware of Human Control Dramas = 512
Five One Two = 134
[134]
The human brain
The game of Chess
The tree of life
Information
Arms crossed
Breakthrough
Incorporate
The Digital Angel
Insignificant
Encounters
To Accomplish
Do a Word Search
One Nine Two
Homo Sapiens
The middle-class
Unprecedented
Real is better
Pollution
The Ghost Agenda
Five One Two

GM: A Pinch of Salt
"Longing
Trust
Persevere
Living in alignment"
William: Longing Trust Persevere Living in alignment = 480
The relationship between energy and information = 480

GM: Everything is The Expression Of The Creator
The Freedom Of Friendship
We know not what we are because what we think we are gets in the way of it all
Stuff Happens
What The Gods See
Rainstorm
The Sun
The Alphabet
https://wizardforums.com/threads/willia ... post-14193
Productive
This
Besides
Where are we getting our news from?
Now We Are Getting Somewhere
They is what they is.
It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something existed
Courageous
The Vast UICDevice
Finishing What Was Started
Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal
Transform
Fire
We're two opinions deep before we can even analyze the moral question.
Try Gateway
The picture unfolds like silk in a loom Silhouetted by Diane are the witch and the broom If she is the bride - who is the groom?
IQ
Burgeoning
Seductive
What we call the experience of reality
Shamanic
Failure Wish
Big Gaps In Logic
Unknown/Hidden/Occult
Blunt the edge off that particular blade...
The relationship between sound and formation re The Universe's existence.
Incantation
Spacetime is doomed
Sea
Unite humanity with a living new language
Transition
Living our forefather's conflict
GOD is not an elitist.
Virtues
Vehicle
Extreme
Higher Self Dream Guide
Love Heart
Raise your frequency
Bandages of The Beast
A knight in shining armour Manipulation
Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.
Metamorphosis
The practice of vipassana
The Squeeze
Cease to exist
Final Destination
Science Projects
The Screen
Most folk need moderating.
The journey is fun and maybe that is the point.
08:47 [Secret Organizations]

William
Savant

Post #297

Post by William »

Continued...
11:07 [Genetic information]

GM: "Everything is The Expression Of The Creator
The Freedom Of Friendship"

William: Everything is The Expression Of The Creator [The Freedom Of Friendship] = 700
Consciousness itself is fundamental to all our virtual realities = 700

GM:We know not what we are because what we think we are gets in the way of it all
Stuff Happens
What The Gods See
Rainstorm
The Sun
The Alphabet
https://wizardforums.com/threads/willia ... post-14193

8Lou1: Yesterday i had a sort of bubble in my head, at least thats how it felt. Then a voice asked are you conscious, i said yes. Then the voice said then that bubble is consciousness.
GM:"Productive
This
Besides
Where are we getting our news from?"

William:Productive This Besides Where are we getting our news from? = 612
Six One Two = 144
[144]
Textnum code
Inspiration
Real friendship
Rationality
Strange Desire
Expression
Astral Pulse
Serendipity
Ten Insights
Look Closely
Tremulous [shaking or quivering slightly. timid; nervous.]
Synesthesia [the production of a sense impression relating to one sense or part of the body by stimulation of another sense or part of the body.]
Multiverse
That's a good one
Up to scratch
Transponder [a device for receiving a radio signal and automatically transmitting a different signal.]
Six One Two

GM:Now We Are Getting Somewhere
They is what they is.
It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something existed
Courageous
"The Vast UICDevice
Finishing What Was Started"

William:The Vast UICDevice Finishing What Was Started = 453
Dualism Separates Because Oneness Remains Hidden
Universal Intelligence Communications Device
It was at the time - still a work in progress.

GM:Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal
Transform
Fire
We're two opinions deep before we can even analyze the moral question.
[Try Gateway
"The picture unfolds like silk in a loom Silhouetted by Diane are the witch and the broom If she is the bride - who is the groom?"
IQ]

William: Try Gateway IQ = 171
When Done Say “Done”
Changing The Rules
Another Mind Open
Source Reality
The human interface
Fireside Metaphor
Mainstream Science
Go with the Flow
Respect others
True happiness
Inner Strength

GM:Burgeoning [beginning to grow or increase rapidly; flourishing.]
"Seductive
What we call the experience of reality"

William:Seductive What we call the experience of reality = 464
"We need your unique and original perspective." = 464
"Consciousness" = "Zero", mathematically speaking. = 464

GM:Shamanic
Failure Wish
Big Gaps In Logic
Unknown/Hidden/Occult
The relationship between sound and formation re The Universe's existence.
Incantation
Spacetime is doomed
Sea
Transition
Living our forefather's conflict
GOD is not an elitist.
Virtues
Vehicle
Extreme

William: Virtues Vehicle Extreme = 268
How to Bruise a Ghost Plan = 268

GM:"Higher Self Dream Guide
Love Heart
Raise your frequency"

William: Higher Self Dream Guide Love Heart Raise your frequency = 535
Not in it’s wholeness – but certainly in its parts… = 535

GM:Bandages of The Beast
A knight in shining armour Manipulation
Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.
"Metamorphosis
The practice of vipassana"

William: Metamorphosis The practice of vipassana = 402
[402]
It is a path already forged, ahead of human arrival
Your Dream – Alien faces projected in the sky
Instructions on what to do with data
Vipassana is an ancient mindfulness meditation technique. It involves observing your thoughts and emotions as they are, without judging or dwelling on them.
GM:The Squeeze
Cease to exist
Final Destination
"Science Projects
The Screen"
Most folk need moderating.
The journey is fun and maybe that is the point.

William:Science Projects The Screen = 261
Universal Belief System = 261

11:53 [Interesting data
Centre of learning
The Healing Power
"Supernatural"
Enflame Emotions
Science of Truth
Tetragrammaton
Self-compassion
It is what it is
Personal freedom
One Eighty Two]

William
Savant

Post #298

Post by William »

William: My point was that we as humans don't know. My argument isn't irrational when taken in context. I explained that in my post. I did not say that we were humans before humans existed. I was simply saying that we may have created the whole thing in order to then play in it. That is why I wrote;
...through such theories as emergence and by discarding the notion that we exist within a creation which [as another type of Consciousness] we ourselves could have created for purpose, as a complex simulation we could then enter into and experience as a reality and shape the raw materials accordingly.
The problem with mine-quoting is that when one does this - quoting the other out of context - one then argues against something other than what was actually stated, as you are doing. This is what is referred to as creating a straw man.

Diogenes: I honestly do not understand your complaint. You wrote:
I don't see that the implication is that the universe was designed for 'us' as in 'human beings' but rather, for Consciousness to experience the universe through a huge variety of forms, which the universe provides.

We may even have been the one(s) who designed the universe for that purpose. It remains an unknown but considering we are the only known specie of our type [human] and we have progressed through various epochs - all of which could be seen to be fine-tuning us in relation to the universe we are experiencing and - through science - we are slowly understanding and adapting.
Diogenes: Whether or not you actually meant what you wrote, "We may even have been the one(s) who designed the universe for that purpose," or whether you meant consciousness in general, I see little difference. When something is "an unknown" why posit a god or other magical source and assume 'purpose'?

A central problem with the 'fine tuned universe' argument is its inherent assumption of a designer. This is the same assumption underlying the notion that there must be a purpose or 'meaning' to the universe. When one assumes the universe has meaning or purpose, one has already assumed there is a god behind it all.

William: It has not been established that consciousness [of any sort] has to be regarded as 'supernatural' or 'magic' and the like.

Until it is established either way, The Subject remains on the table of discussion re The Question, "Do we exist within a creation?"
"Assumption of a designer" is equal to "assumption of no designer" re The Question and possible answers. One is on the table, so naturally, the other too.

Diogenes: Tho' the exact mechanism remains a mystery it is easily explained in general by the 100 billion or more neurons in the human brain and the 100 trillion or more synaptic connections.

William: Your focus is on the human brain alone. It has not been established that consciousness only resides in and works through the human brain.

Nor did your post address my own.

I am forced to assume the position of "we don't know either way" re The Question "Do we exist within a creation?", rather than assume one way or the other, thus - from my position, The Subject remains on the table.

Diogenes: Right. I suppose you are free to think it comes from the feet, the heart or the stomach... or from some magical unknown 'god.' Whatever mystical mumbo jumbo you want to suppose, but I am tired of trying to use logic and science to explain things to you, or to address your irrelevant questions.

SCLx9 + select last LE per shuffle
It gives rise to a lot of speculative mythology unsuccessfully attempting to make the dots all connect. - Large Elemental Powers - Temporary - Always Extraterrestrial - Betterment - We cannot hinder the process, but we can help it. - Here-and-now - Pyramid - viewtopic.php?p=1075874#p1075874 -

From the link;
Indeed - The Book tells us exactly who is YHWH and what we are in relation to that.

The mystery is in how each personality responds to that - as to whether they serve the Dark side of YHWH or the Light side of YHWH or relinquish the right to either side of YHWH by accepting the whole of YHWH.
AP= viewtopic.php?p=1080217#p1080217
Communicating with Consciousness - The Nature of The Mind
[Communicating with Consciousness - The Nature of The Mind = 583]

[583]
The formless tone of equality; the bypass of limitation

Rose: Why would anyone wish to do that?

Is it through grief with attendant emotions? In which case it is understandable but irrational.

Or is it idle curiosity without reason? Which explains the showmanship of mediums, an entertainment. Mainly a con in my view. Think of people such as James Randi who debunked many an unfortunate con artist.

To my mind it is unhealthy and dangerous to delve in matters that promise to be detrimental. I see no good coming from it.

The Bible warns us to have no connection with mediums and such, I believe the Bible is giving excellent advice. Leave well alone that which is a natural necessary process. We live, we must die. Acceptance is the only real peace. Even if you could communicate with those gone, what good could it do?

William: "Contacting The Dead" - "Communication with the dead"
The pattern seems to be -
1: The Ancients were not aware at first that when one dies, that is the end of oneself. Thus they believed that they could communicate with those who had died.
2: Since it appeared to be the case that the mediums were talking to something intelligent, it was determined that the only invisible intelligence one should commune with was GOD - specifically the God of the Israelites who happened to use mediums...called "Prophets".
3: Later, this idea developed into belief that when people died they stayed dead, therefore - [apart from GOD] any invisible intelligence was designated "demonic" unless it stated that it believed Jesus was GODs Medium.

06:24 [The Ghost is acknowledged]

GM: The evidence points to the universe as not being an accident of mindless happenstance, but rather, the universe is a purposeful mindful event.
"The Supernatural and the Bible
Delineating [describe or portray (something) precisely.]
Quantum"

William: Honest attempts at scrubbing up Interesting = 488
The Supernatural and the Bible Delineating Quantum = 488

GM: "Taking root
Looking After Poor People"

William: How do we get all of these GMs on the same page? = 396
Taking root Looking After Poor People = 396

GM: Dilatory [slow to act. intended to cause delay.]
"Astral
As busy as a bee"

William: Astral As busy as a bee = 191
[191]
The Nature of Angels
Cleaning Up The Mess
The devil you say
Getting off the hook
The One We Cannot See
Living in Alignment
Getting unstuck
Personal growth
A Game Rule was broken
...next level stuff...
Astral As busy as a bee

GM:

William: Death Is Not the End = 171
[171]
When Done Say “Done”
Suppression
Changing The Rules
Another Mind Open
Source Reality
The human interface
Three-dimensional
Fireside Metaphor
Mainstream Science
Go with the Flow
Respect others
True happiness
Inner Strength
Try Gateway IQ
Death Is Not the End

GM: All The Same
The conscious mind of the individual is heavily influenced by the genetic mind
The ride is wild
The Mind is The Invisible Garage Dragon
The Mandela Effect
"Haha Joke We Win"
Elysian [paradise reserved for the heroes immortalized by the gods.]
Anunnaki
"Vortex
Television"

William: Vortex Television = 234
[234]
Try Different Methods
That’s the way I fire up
The hologram of deception
The Mainstream Program
The Ghost is acknowledged
The Mother is his Muse...
The Hounds of Judgement
Vortex Television

GM: "Yours
It is always a warm fuzzy"

William: Yours It is always a warm fuzzy = 396
[396]
How do we get all of these GMs on the same page?
Taking root Looking After Poor People
Yours It is always a warm fuzzy

I recently had this conversation;
viewtopic.php?p=1087668#p1087668

From the link;
Theophile: Very similar logics at play for sure. But I daresay this version sounds much colder than the biblical narrative, with terms like 'Nature' (versus an interpersonal God), 'survival' (versus a vision of the heavens and the earth flourishing with life), and 'programming' (versus free and responsible human beings). I suppose I like a story that gives more of the warm and fuzzies :)

William: Yes. This is an off-shoot of the experience of Hugs [specifically a Mothers] and it would be incorrect to abandon that warm fuzzy as some kind of unnecessary attempt to superimpose something false upon something real.

While I may not wonder re the idea that we exist within a creation, I do - naturally enough - have to wonder at the state of the mind which thought up this monstrosity;

The image typifies the Planet Earth experience in general...the hidden Gems are coming through the Human experience of it, which isn't so much a monster as it is a lost soul in need of a Mothers Hug.

Hence the projection out onto the Reality being Experienced.
GM: If You Must Believe - Believe This:
Realise
Within Carry
Crafted
Don't Get Caught Up
*Wink*
A programmed reality that is not real
Integral Network
Thinking Allowed
viewtopic.php?p=1079959#p1079959

William: From the Link;
Diogenes: Because we actually ARE, and are not God, therefore this impossibly omniscient/omnipontent God can not exist.

William: It appears that here, you are relying upon an image of GOD which we can agree comes through the particular culture you and I came through experience of.

I see also that you have included the factor of all-powerfulness too.

Critique of this image has merit, but no merit if the critique is simply focused on GOD not existing.
GM: Brilliant
Overwhelming
I would say...
With
Free-spirit
A Great Answer!
viewtopic.php?p=1037619#p1037619

Re: The Three Biblical Interpretations About Afterlife
[3] A "Person" is an eternal Spirit in human form and when the body dies, that Spirit immediately moves to the next phase and either knowingly or unknowingly creates for their self, their next experience, based upon a combination of mainly what they believe, what their overall attitude is and what they did in the previous phase.
GM: Pearl of wisdom

07:14 [The Nature of Reality]

JK&William:

William
Savant

Post #299

Post by William »

JK: I'm still not seeing a way to refute your position. As I try to play out different scenarios, it seems as if I'm answering myself.

That last bit's an interesting bit itself.

I'm still firmly in the "product of the brain" camp, but your hypothesis is a fascinating alternate explanation. While it may appear to propose a 'god', to my -ahem- mind, it lacks the baggage of so many such claims.

One Language Intelligent Network

Opening Doors Easy To Find - In Detail - Source Intelligence - Narrative warfare - That is because every day, I am adding to the data - and it is a slow and sure process. - http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=918 - Often sheltered from the storm - warm my body soul and spirit feeling alright. - Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast... - Wife - http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... stcount=22

AP= How stories are created... "In thinking more about that truly unknown thing called the sub or unconscious aspect of ourselves, I found myself thinking that we are to it, what our shadow is to us" [= 1975]

[One Nine Seven Five = 183]
[183]
Elemental Powers
Fling That Veil Aside
Test The Waters
The Gospel of Judas
The Hubble Telescope
Manifest Destiny
Planned obsolescence
Hydrogen and helium
Learn to trust
The brain as a receiver
Sister Saturn
Truthfulness
Transformation
Embracing your life
The problem of evil
Cosmic Pluralism
Children of The Light

RSP = SCLx1 Page 1 & Page 11 & Page 111]

05:36 [Ancient Grey Entity]
[Page 1]
GM: Interpretation is secondary to the process
Witch Woman of The Cat Realm
ComList
Leave a Trail

William: ComList Leave a Trail = 197
[197]
Selfless attitude
Quantum Jumping
Your Thoughts
Roller Coaster Ride
Making Up Stories
Breathe In Breathe Out
Genetic information
That is the truth.
The sound of a Ghost
Don't forget The Mind
Two Sixty Nine
A belly full of laughs.
Presence Telepathy
One One Zero Seven

GM: "I say this in terms of the generical idea of God rather than any particular religious idea of God."
Beckoning
[Folk get so hung up about the little stuff]
"You’ve been a rock - For so long now I can’t even count the years that you’ve been rolling Nothing can shock or bring you down There ain’t nothing you haven’t seen - Nothing you haven’t known"
While We All Wait....

William: "The little stuff" can sometimes appear to be large...What is Webb Telescope showing us when we enlarge The Small? That there seems to be an endless supple of it throughout The Big.
This reminds me of the discussion between Neil deGrasse Tyson and Richard Dawkins where Neil asks Richard about the ethics of science [37:00 - 41:39]

William: Neil's list of the repercussions when scientific knowledge is used incorrectly - stating that it was far more problematic in Richard's Science [biology] than in Neil's science [astrophysics] and Richard point's out an ethical problem re astrophysics which Neil had not listed.

GM: Descriptive
An Objective
Make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
It is a good sign when Joey Knothead cannot argue against the evidence you present
Working on that...
I see no solution to said problem coming from either theist or atheist positions.
Worth
The Trinity of Love
"Astral Pulse
Odd Radio Circles
A Sturdy Place Within that which is unseen"

William: Astral Pulse Odd Radio Circles A Sturdy Place Within that which is unseen = 717
[717]
It has yet to be demonstrated that nature is NOT the expression of a god.
That is because every day, I am adding to the data - and it is a slow and sure process.

GM: Go Within and Find That Place
Teach
Crown chakra
Consensus Realities
Points of Reference
'Developing a thick skin'
Kind
"Individual Actions
Proceed with causation, cautiously..."

William: The Wisdom of Foresight; "Go slow When One is Feeling Tired” = 561
Individual Actions Proceed with causation, cautiously... = 561

GM:
viewtopic.php?p=1081622#p1081622
Expression Of Appreciation
Follow The Story-Line
Stone Age
[Page 11]
"Create Your Own Spirit Ship
[Such reduces the opportunity of conflict re interrelation opinions.]"

William: The evidence supporting the likely existence of said mind, gives us no reason to compartmentalize it as 'magic' = 1071
Create Your Own Spirit Ship [Such reduces the opportunity of conflict re interrelation opinions. = 1071

GM: "Psychological events
Enlighten Discussion Forum
Training"

William: Psychological events Enlighten Discussion Forum Training = 621
[621]
Everyone: "In space nobody can hear you scream" Saturn: "Hold my beer"
The Astonishing Simplicity of Everything Behind The Scenery

GM: Encouraging Indication
viewtopic.php?p=1083804#p1083804

William: The mind is even more inaccessible than we once thought the atom was. This is because the mind does not appear to be made up of matter, even that it appears that it might be emergent of matter.

The truth is, it might be. The truth is not that it is or it isn't.
GM: Constructor Theory
"Zero" must have to represent something which does exist but is largely unseen - and "Consciousness" fits that description.
"Childhood Nightmares
Expectant
Is There
A GOD in The Making"
Language
Keep me in The Loop
Evolutionary Game Theory
Waxing and waning.
https://sovereignintegral.org/paper/
The Feminine Face of God
God2
The Christchurch EQ
Dreamed Up By Yours Truly
Concern
Economic
It has yet to be demonstrated that nature is NOT the expression of a god.
Betterment
I am all ears to any rewording for clarification
In The Team Of The Collective
Dualism merely expresses two sides of the same coin
Gateway
Recognise
Deceiving Entities
viewtopic.php?p=1082688#p1082688

As is the case with religion itself, if it was from a Cosmic mind, you'd expect it all to be the same. If it was from an evolved human instinct, you'd expect us all to do it but with sub -species variants. Which is what we seem to get.
What we get through Theism the same as what we get through some other culture.
Your intel is off as your premise would have to be that "Theists are fully connected to a Cosmic Mind", which would allow for the expectation that 'it would be all the same' and hasn't allowed/accounted for any misrepresentation and subsequent misrepresentation of a Cosmic Mind which might occur through forms of Theism.

Tread careful - it is a Mind Field...
GM: "Phantasma
Wise
Conscious"

William: Phantasma Wise Conscious = 267

[267]
The Need Determines the Value
It’s both a break-in and a break-out.
The Best way to access God is...
Intertextual References
Is OOBE like 'coming up for air'
Conscious Eats Experience
Available to all who seek this...
Self-development Mind’s Eye

GM: There is nothing fundamentally evil or good about struggle, or the design of the experiential reality which implements struggle.
Miracles
Self Doubt
[Page 111]

William: I understand Joey is correct. Engaging with ones thoughts [in ones own time and language] is how one connects with the things of consciousness...the depths therein...it certainly is engaging with one's "Demons" as much as with ones "Angels"... a reconciliation point being sought as a consequence...

GM: A reconciliation point being sought as a consequence... = 491
Invention is utilizing something discovered. = 491

William: Which is exactly what is occurring with the discovery of a means in which to help the process - the discovery of Message Generating...

GM: https://theagnosticforum.com/threads/wh ... /post-1736

William: The "Natural-Neutral" position

GM: A simulation experienced within the brain is called a dream
The Respect You Give
If In Doubt Let It Sit
GameMakers
Dance
Extra evidence is provided
To make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
Duty Calls
The Crystal Clear Waters
Your Move
Enjoy Progress
Batten down the hatches
Divine Purpose
Recipe
As In
viewtopic.php?p=1073457#p1073457

William: From the link; [040422]
William: As far as the evidence goes, the idea we are currently within some type of Holographic Experiential Reality Simulation isn't so far fetched as to be off the table...

Seeds: I like what you're saying there, VVilliam, however, I'm not a fan of the word "Simulation" when it comes to the workings of the universe.

"Illusion," yes. But "Simulation," not so much.

A "Simulation" of what?

William: I have seen this complaint before seeds, and it caused me to pause and reflect if that is the correct word to be using.

That is why I call it a 'reality simulation' as it is simulating a reality which can be experienced as real.

More to the point, whatever is experiencing it as real has to be conscious, so the only real thing in the whole HERS are the consciousnesses which are experiencing it.

If any illusion is going on regarding that, it is the idea that consciousness is the illusion and the universe is the real thing, which is the basic tenet of emergent theory and the overall message supporters of that theory, preach....

GM: Animistic
Perhaps we can deconstruct some of these pernicious views.

William: It would be a step in a better direction than the one humanity is currently projecting.
The shame we carry about being the human animal does have its reason for being, but we have to - as individuals - rise above the shame and understand the fuller picture - what was done was natural enough and can be forgiven in that context but without the forgiveness, there are only repetitive patterns of shame based expression into the shared reality.

GM: ~Ooky Spooky
Inner critic~
William: Ooky Spooky Inner critic = 289
[289]
The Suppression Matrix
This is how The Mind works...
Within that which is unseen...
Brother Wolf Sister Moon
Ooky Spooky Inner critic

GM: Intelligent Awareness
Realm of Remembrance
[The curating is done when I am taking my first baby steps and learning to say "dada" and "mama" and after uttering those sounds show -at least that I am able to do that - so the next level entry is made available to me, and I learn how to shape the sounds I can make, following codes which have been around since long before my own arrival on this planet, to what the data signifies, that is information I am interested in.]
Shallow
Copy
Seductive What we call the experience of reality
Be Free
Spirituality
The truth of objective reality as experienced subjectively.
Fearlessness neutralizes fear
Golden nugget
[The Mark of The Beast
Three Dimension Printing]
Personal Participation With The One
Thel

William: Thel's Motto
"Does the Eagle know what is in the pit?
Or wilt thou go ask the Mole:
Can Wisdom be put in a silver rod?
Or Love in a golden bowl?"

GM: The non-Judgmental Algorithm
Small Steps
Your Own Individual Actions
Nurture
06:57 [Conscientiousness]

William
Savant

Post #300

Post by William »

Chamber Of Self

From March GM.
Union
Chamber Of Self
Ghost In The Machine
In The Spirit These Were Given
Chamber Of Self
Coming From QueenBee
Open Your Heart
Compass of Divine Insight
Communicating

GM: Chamber Of Self
The Moment
Provenance [the place of origin or earliest known history of something. the beginning of something's existence; something's origin. ]
Adversary [one's opponent in a contest, conflict, or dispute.]
Persevere
Cultivate
Cleanliness
Self-acceptance
Universe
'The Dream Team'
Chamber Of Self"

William: The Enigma Code Chamber Of Self = 222, as do;
The House of Culture
The Mother and The Father
Start where you are
The Enigma Code Chamber Of Self

GM:Chamber Of Self
Emotional validation
And stuff like that

GM: Though the Serpent rules the Shadow
Liminal [relating to a transitional or initial stage of a process. occupying a position at, or on both sides of, a boundary or threshold.]

William: Like "Natural-Neutral" re theism and atheism...not "Agnostic" because that is a known subset of atheism...

GM: The Spirit of The Earth
Essentially, we are Gaia in Human Form...

William: Such is the nature of consciousness...

GM: Chamber Of Self
"And the wind will blow my tears away"

[Welcoming answer
The Internal Voice]

GM: Put yourself in your own shoes
Oneness of Wholeness
A Sturdy Place
Chamber Of Self

Definition of chamber
1: ROOM
especially : BEDROOM
2: a natural or artificial enclosed space or cavity
3a: a hall for the meetings of a deliberative, legislative, or judicial body
the senate chamber
b: a room where a judge transacts business —usually used in plural
c: the reception room of a person of rank or authority
4a: a legislative or judicial body
especially : either of the houses of a bicameral legislature
b: a voluntary board or council
5a: the part of the bore of a gun that holds the charge
b: a compartment in the cartridge cylinder of a revolver

Deciding On the Best Course of Action

SCLx12 + select last LE per shuffle
The Tree of Life - Photograph - Universal Belief System - Scape - Your Higher Purpose - Journey - Like mindful nests with eggs in 'em - Anthropos Quaternio - Consciousness Interacts - Through Others - Consciousness

AP= Mystery Consensus Realities [=352]

[352]
[Is There Really Such a Thing as Random?
What constitutes a measurement?
Mystery Consensus Realities]

RSP = Pages 65 & 27 & 83

05:31 [Mapping Wholeness]
[Page 65]
GM: Some
Nature
How are we to react in relation to our choices?
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/ful ... nbfr.12603
See-Through
Inform
Umwelt Courageous [Umwelt - the world as it is experienced by a particular organism.]
To Be Sovereignty
Astral Teachers
The Trinity of Love are three things operating as One Thing
A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that
Answer
Communication with the Deeper Levels of Self

William: Yes. Through going within - to The Chamber of Self.

GM: Counsel
Recipe
You will overcome
Added Significance
Collective
How about that
Not
Perennial
viewtopic.php?p=1077938#p1077938

Mon May 16, 2022 12:42 pm
Compassionist: If God predestined the lives of humans, how can it be just for God to send some to heaven and some to hell?

William: Taking [3] into consideration;
[3] A "Person" is an eternal Spirit in human form and when the body dies, that Spirit immediately moves to the next phase and either knowingly or unknowingly creates for their self, their next experience, based upon a combination of mainly what they believe, what their overall attitude is and what they did in the previous phase.
William: your question can be answered that Justice is served and that it is not any Spirit [God] but ones self who 'sends' that self to the places that self experiences.

That is the short answer.

re the "combination of mainly what they believe, what their overall attitude is and what they did" and predestination, The game is created by Spirit Entities [the players] and is naturally complex.

The idea is for an Eternal Entity [EE] to enter the Human Avatar [HA] and become completely unaware of any prior existence. The HA provides the means in which this amnesia is made possible.

From that point on, a character forms and personality develops - none of which are reflective of the EE [game player]. The Character and Personality formed through the interaction, are purely fictional in relation to the EE, but have the potential to be 'made real', which is accomplished through Phases of experience, which include experiences of heavens and hells.

Heavens and Hells are part of the Game-Play experience.
GM: Psychic powers
That's Powerful!
Downfall
viewtopic.php?p=1081597#p1081597

JK: Flowers don't have brains.

William: Yet they display intelligence through behavior.

It is possible that what we identify as 'brain' [re identifying the function of] may not actually be confined to only small fatty grey-matter.
The planet itself, and the galaxy and indeed the whole universe may function in a similar manner as an animal brain. All the elements are there, so there is no reason why we should automatically take the mundane path of explanation over the intelligent path of explanation.

JK: I never liked the term "fundamental reality. I see reality as a binary state - is or ain't.

William: Yet in reality Joey, it IS - so no binary necessary.
It is the conscious examination of what is, which is hampered by brains interpretation of its experience of reality, relayed to consciousness. It is scientific fact that the brain places its own interpretation on reality and in doing so, befuddles consciousnesses intelligent ability to see the true fundamental nature of the reality being experienced.

Sunflowers do not seem to display the same reaction to the same reality. The reaction is still obviously intelligent, requires no obvious brain, and achieves a more harmonious outcome - aligned with the natural order of everything. Seemingly in touch with fundamental reality as they respond to it unreservedly.
GM: Endemic
Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology
Mythology
"On the off-chance
A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind"

William: "On the off-chance A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind" = 584
Five Eight Four = 151
[151]
Jesus Christ
Unconditional
Meat For The Table
Perpetually
Once Upon a Time
Yes…I Hear You
That is the Key.
Pure spirit
Talking the talk
Hidden Treasure
Individuation
Data of Experience
Schizophrenia
Five Eight Four

GM: "Sphere
Forgive"
"Redefinition of the Human Being
Practical application"

William: Redefinition of the Human Being Practical application = 475
[475]
The Astral is a creation of the collective human mind
Not about competition and winners and losers
Redefinition of the Human Being Practical application

GM: Rule your world
Too
Mothership
Optimized for Fitness Pay-offs
There is a lot to unpack here
Loneliness
viewtopic.php?p=1084361#p1084361

brunumb: The supernatural is usually invoked when there is no current natural explanation for the phenomenon or the natural explanation is merely not accepted.

otseng: And that is the general crux of the argument. If there is no current viable natural explanation (and none that are even remotely possible), then a supernatural causation is a plausible explanation.

brunumb: There is that big IF to consider. When will we know that there is actually no viable or remotely possible explanation? One can't simply invent an explanation and call it supernatural which is basically what is happening now. The supernatural must demonstrably exist first and then, as William suggested, it really becomes part of what is natural. Something remains in the realm of the invisible until we are able to see it and then it belongs with the visible.

William: This has to be the truth of it.

Things of the mind are transposed into nature and therein effect natural outcomes. That is the only natural manner in which the invisible becomes visible.
The mind [things of] is always within "the realm of the invisible" however, - as is evident - such still 'belongs with the visible' because the visible acknowledges that the realm of the invisible exists and is functioning within the realm of the visible.

If - at any stage of The Game a god-being emerges from the invisible into the visible, we can examine the event scientifically.

Until then, there is no event to examine...but there are still events of the mind to examine...and Cosmic Mind is not off the table just because it is largely invisible as any object other than nature itself...
GM: Elephant
[Page 27]
Root chakra
Eternal Watcher
Validate
Convenient
viewtopic.php?p=1087235#p1087235

William: The question is a cart before the horse as it first must be established as to why the Bible God made us so incoherent.

Mortalman: That does not have to be established at all. God has made no one either coherent or incoherent.

William: Since you wrote asking why the Bible God did not make things crystal clear and are asking - how might the important doctrine of salvation have been presented in the scripture in a clear and coherent way that left little doubt as to the real meaning - I went along with that and deduced that the God hadn't instilled a way - any obvious practical way - in which Humans can be coherent with one another.
That also reminded me of the Biblical story where the God's Messengers purposefully confused Humans so that they couldn't work together coherently and had to abandon all their projects they had been working on together, prior to that.

If you are now dropping that line of argument, I am fine with that.
GM: Educational
Let us pronounce that argument "silly" and move on...
Hyperbole
Awakening
Voice/Message/Communication
"Always
Brother Wolf Sister Moon
A grateful heart"

William: Always Brother Wolf Sister Moon A grateful heart = 513
Five One Three = 132
[132]
The Significance
Description
Teaching Music
A loving heart
A Great Answer!
In Human Form
Volunteer
Reform/Refine
Thanatophobic [an intense fear of death or dying]
Zero Waste
Such can mislead
Alive and kicking
An axe to grind
Integration
Core emotion
Solidarity
Creativity
Miraculous
Visionary
Five One Three

GM: "I Think We Can Safely Say
Human beings can do it the hard way or the easy way, but either way, the job will get done."

William: I Think We Can Safely Say Human beings can do it the hard way or the easy way, but either way, the job will get done. = 1030
We were not conscious of being a human for a time, but this does not mean that consciousness wasn't there. = 1030

GM: Reason
Getting Over It = Getting On With It
Cub
Intelligent Consciousness
Chakra
Things Are Not Always As They Appear
Do you believe astrology works
The conscious mind of the individual is heavily influenced by the genetic mind
"A Perfect Event
Sober journey into self-realization"

William: A Perfect Event Sober journey into self-realization = 537
The discovering of what makes the Realm of Humanity "tick" = 537

GM: "Emotional awareness
Frequencies
Welcoming the Unwelcome
Zones of Sensitivity
Show
Christian mythology re Satan"

William: Emotional awareness Frequencies Welcoming the Unwelcome Zones of Sensitivity Show Christian mythology re Satan = 1231
One Two Three One = 182
[182]
Crop formations
Under question
In William’s Room
Whatever you do
Through Others
The Wider Reality
Synchronicity
Went To The Devil
Guitar and Ukulele
Mirror-Mirror
In Out and All About
One Two Three One

GM: Create Your Own UFO
We have discussed
viewtopic.php?p=1070402#p1070402

brunumb: When you look at this universe and everything within it, it is hard to imagine it all arising from some sort of mindful creator as far as I am concerned.

William: That is very understandable. However, even being that it is hard to imagine, it is not impossible. I haven't had any insurmountable problem in at least subjectively verifying It exists, or finding ways in which to communicate with It.

brunumb: Extend that into the domain of the Christian creator God, then it all even becomes an absurdity.

William: As came up recently in my communion with said Mind -
GM: Where is Truth?
We Groove Together
Recovery
The resistance is generally traceable to the theistic approach of religionizing said intelligent mind.
William: What is noticeable about theism - even where it has branched into religionism - is that this is a type of means of leaving a trail in ones wake, and the trail itself shows efforts of The Mind to engage with human minds for the purpose of connecting - but often religious leaders have used this as a means of securing station/position within hierarchal structures which require said leaders to be the middle-person between The Mind and the individual - something easily enough achieved since the individual can be unsure of themselves and even afraid of doing that, so they willingly allow for the medium to act as go-between...which more often than not leads to little to no meaningful connection at all.

This also occurs in theistic non-religious structures - mostly because individuals doubt themselves sincere and honest enough to drop the medium and connect in a self-responsible manner.

Even so, I write that as an observation rather than a judgement. The Mind is aware that it is a scary thing for individuate human minds to willingly do, and while ideally if everyone did do it, much good could be accomplished, that most do not do it, does not affect the agenda of said Mind.
GM: Ugliest

Wakefield Accelerators: The Future of Particle Colliders?
163,827 views Feb 27, 2018 Wakefield accelerators are new to the world of particle colliders, but they are quickly becoming very popular. They allow you to accelerate particles to very high energies in a fraction of the space a normal accelerator would require.

Today we take a deep dive into particle physics to learn about accelerators, wake fields, magnetohydrodynamics, cosmic rays and more.
GM: To assist with strengthening the connect
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... stcount=22
Glad One Asked
"Naked truth
One Language Intelligent Network"

William: Naked truth One Language Intelligent Network = 457
[457]
Is there any such thing as 'Objective Morality'
Confirmation which moves one from faith to fact
The Astonishing Simplicity of Everything
Naked truth One Language Intelligent Network

GM:[Page 83]
Signs
Innermost
Through the building up of the collected data to the point where it can be examined......is The Subject which is being taught, being said to be true or false...
Keen
Poetry
Shrug
The Truth
Central Purpose
Photograph
Tenacious [tending to keep a firm hold of something; clinging or adhering closely. not readily relinquishing a position, principle, or course of action; determined. persisting in existence; not easily dispelled.]
Faithful
Laugh in the face of death...and perhaps death laughs along with you...
Bandage
Sensing A Life Mission
viewtopic.php?p=1070608#p1070608

JW: Are you suggesting Jehovahs Witnesses have claimed to be prophets?
William: It appears more to be just a case of the JWs claiming that their interpretation of so-called prophesy is truth...but like you said - it is simply more a case of Jehovah's Witnesses believe full understanding of bible prophecy often comes at the moment they are being fulfilled, rather than before - so they cannot be claiming to be prophets or for that matter, claiming to understand so-called prophesy other than in the framework of some undetermined time when they believe it is "obvious" that the moment of so called prophesy is being fulfilled - as well as using same so called prophesy for differing events unfolding in different timeframes.

All in all, JWs cannot be said to be either prophets or even some type of agency for interpreting
so-called prophecies since same prophesies are not something ordinarily associated with being concerned with different events in different timelines.

There does not actually appear to be any such thing as 'reusable prophesies'.
Search "prophecy"
a prediction of what will happen in the future.
Nothing there to indicate any reusable quality. What is indicated is that prophesy is clear on the details [what WILL happen/not open to interpretation] rather than abstruse [what requires 'interpretation' by those who happen claim to have inside information - something which the title "Witness" does imply] although it is a matter of fact that most, if not all alleged prophecy lends itself to having to go through being 'interpreted' as - is it ever the case that actual clear details are part of any alleged prophesy?[/quote]

GM: The Moment
Food for thought
Separating any idea of GOD from All other Consciousness
“I do not exist to troll for any religious idea of "GOD"”
Enough To Make Me Wonder
People seem to love to put order to chaos because that is only natural, as nature is not chaos.
They is what they is.
Respect yourself
Show Me Your Soul
Symbol
Something Mystical To Be In Awe Of
Self-esteem
Belonging
Entheogenic [- psychoactive substances that induce alterations in perception, mood, consciousness, cognition, or behavior for the purposes of engendering ...]
Reasons For Angry Energy -
Barking up the wrong tree
In Human Form
"The Akashic Records
...because death comes a-knockin' eventually..."

William: The Akashic Records ...because death comes a-knockin' eventually... = 531
Five Three One = 132
[132]
The Significance
Description
Teaching Music
A loving heart
A Great Answer!
In Human Form
Volunteer
Reform/Refine
Thanatophobic
Zero Waste
Such can mislead
Alive and kicking
An axe to grind
Integration
Core emotion
Solidarity
Creativity
Miraculous
Visionary
Five One Three
Five Three One

[The Akashic Records - are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human.]

[167]
Realm of Remembrance
Do Not Worry
Ooky Spooky
The Forerunner
Got The Picture
All systems go
Your Best Self
True Colours
Majestic Twelve
Unus Mundus [Latin for "One world") is an underlying concept of Western philosophy, theology, and alchemy, of a primordial unified reality from which everything derives.]
Seven Four Five
The Akashic Records

GM: The problem of evil
Is the statement one of fact or conjecture? [science or opinion]
Equanimous [calm and composed.]
Better The Devil You Know
Spasmodic [occurring or done in brief, irregular bursts.]
What Is The Point?

06:29 [The Power Of Creation
GOD became Gods and Goddesses. ]