Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Generating Messages

Post #1

Post by William »

Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship
Story-Tellers

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages

Post #301

Post by William »

We_Are_VENOM wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:58 pm Although, most of you may not care lol.

I took a hiatus because I felt that after hundreds of posts and dishing out intellectual "spankings" throughout this great and well-run forum, I decided to "take my talents to other forums" *Lebron James voice, kudos if you know the reference* :)

Those other forums can't hold a candle to this one, though.

Its nice to see some familiar names still doing their thing, along with some newer ones.

For those of you who know me, get ready.

For those of you who don't know me; I am a Christian Apologist, here to do the Lord's work..which is to defend Christian theism against skeptics, critics, Bible attackers, atheists, agnostics, naturalists, scientists.

I also keep extra clips for false religious teachings, such as those of Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Black Hebrew Israelites (to name a few).

The plan is to strive to reveal the truth of/about God and his word...doing so in my own special way.

My intellectual hit list (yes, I am calling out names): BustNak, DivineInSight, Zzzz, benchwarmer, Jagella <---not limited to

My allies: ttruscott, otseng, tam

See you guys in traffic.
Welcome back We_Are_VENOM

A friendly word of advise. Follow the forum rules and respect everyone.

If you find that your beliefs re "Serving The Lord" conflict with those rules, don't question the rules or attempt in any way to usurp the rules or you will risk being suspended, which will only act against your ability to "Serve The Lord" in this setting.

Or, failing that - perhaps see such a fate as The Lord telling you that you are not in the right place whereby The Lord can be Served in the manner you are trying to Serve The Lord.

Whatever your decisions, may you find The Way eventually.

The Evidence

SCLx18 + select last LE per shuffle
Until "Christ Returns" - Occupy - I come from a dark place , it is so dark I can't even remember it - The Mother - My advice to the reader is to follow the links - Team - Narrow Closed Loop Production - Children - Pareidolia - Navigational Aids - Feeling State - Interactive - Recommendable - Validate - To Be Sovereignty - Read On - James Webb Space Telescope - Money - Leg Hold Traps

AP= Don’t give up Contact With
[=269]

[269]
[Reasons For Angry Energy -
This Translates To That.
Unconscious mind inertia
Successful replications
There is a lot to unpack here
A sacrifice isn't the same as a dream
Random coincidence? I think not.
The Creator Atman Here-and-now
Don’t give up Contact With]

William: I am more inclined toward building upon The Relationship...

RSP = [Pages 22, 37, 19]

06:58 [= 207] [The Butterfly Effect]

GM: Respect yourself
[The Fine Art of Not Being Offended]
"In The Family Of
Deep Impact Event
Called To Order"

William: In The Family Of Deep Impact Event Called To Order = 433
[433]
Acting In Congruity With Given Foresight
There are two ways to approach the problem
If I "talk to the Dead" then they must all be living

GM: ...and the way forward, eyes wide open
“I do not exist to troll for any religious idea of "GOD"”
Potential Communication
Efficacious [successful in producing a desired or intended result; effective.]

William: From the link;
Wakefield Accelerators: The Future of Particle Colliders?
163,839 views Feb 27, 2018 Wakefield accelerators are new to the world of particle colliders, but they are quickly becoming very popular. They allow you to accelerate particles to very high energies in a fraction of the space a normal accelerator would require.

Today we take a deep dive into particle physics to learn about accelerators, wake fields, magnetohydrodynamics, cosmic rays and more.
William: You've mentioned this a few time in recent GMs...

GM: "Unconditional
Earth Entity
In William's Room"

William: As in - the Ancient Grey Entity paying me a visit all those years ago...

GM: The Banner of Apotheosis
Debate
Behind The Scenery
https://media.giphy.com/media/9kI1hoBMy ... /giphy.gif

William: *shrugs* yes...what more can a poor boy do under such circumstance...

GM: "The Alien Disc crop circle
The Kindness of Sleep
The Wisdom of Foresight"

William: The Crop Circle happened years later in relation to a game being played on an old WingMakers Forum and signified relationship between the CC image of the Alien holding a communications device...
The "Kindness of Sleep" is reference to the hypnogogic state during the visitation experience
The "Wisdom of Foresight" is how The Visitation Event added to and precipitated within my psyche the gift of ability to correlate data as a means of deciphering likely outcome...

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1084694#p1084694

Re the question "Do we exist within a creation?" the question "Do Gods exist?" is secondary and needn't be tackled until the first question is answered.
Therefore, Theism, and subsequently Atheism and Agnosticism are positions created, based on the cart before horse fallacy...which is to say, the arguments created re the secondary question being asked ahead of the primary question not yet answered, are fallacious.

The statements;
"God Must Exist" and "Infinite Regression is Impossible" are false on two counts.

1: It has not been established that we exist within a creation, therefore the premise "God must exist" is faulty.

2: Infinite Regression AND Infinite Progression have been shown to be possible re the Mandelbrot Set.
GM: The path of awakening
"Synchronicity and the Holographic Universe
Coincidence
Illusion"

William: Synchronicity and the Holographic Universe Coincidence Illusion = 654
Resistance to that realization isn't helpful re aligning with it. = 654

GM: The Path Of Faith
Dualism Separates Because Oneness Remains Hidden From Its Selves
Union
"Dungeons and Dragons
Exploring Fractal Paths
Something you cannot change
Masks
God's Love Direction"

William: Dungeons and Dragons Exploring Fractal Paths Something you cannot change Masks God's Love Direction = 976
Nine Seven Six = 159
[159]
Dreaming of bad police
The speed of light
The Grand Portal
You Trust
Sovereignty
The Unveiled One
Ancient Entity
Do You Remember?
Get To Know It
The Mother of God
The sound of a bell
The Seed of Origin
Hexagon Storm
Your Dream Team
Family of origin
Love and Respect
The data of Nature.
Nine Seven Six

GM: Your Best Self
viewtopic.php?p=1087450#p1087450

Diogenes: Why would you need to imagine a god controlling this?

William: I don't. I Imagine a Mind which brought it into being. I cannot say with any certainty that I Imagine that said Mind is controlling this Universe.
What I Imagine is that there are subset minds involved and that these can act as mirrors re the overall Mind...

In that, I Imagine that the planet [Earth] has a Mind - which derived from a bigger form of Mind, which itself was begotten by the overall Universal Mind.
Furthermore, I cannot give the nod to my own mind, without realizing that I am experiencing the Universe from a position way deep down among the food-chain-on-a-need-to-know-basis.
If this muddy apish man has a mind, there is no way in hell I am going to laugh at the thought that the rest of the Universe isn't also Mindful.

My suspicion is that no God 'controls' the Universe, but one is working on doing so, from the inside, out. This God calls itself "Human" and worships his intelligence as supreme and wishes to take this into the heavenly night sky and somehow own it by controlling it enough to do so.

I figure that this reaction mirrors The Earths Entities own agenda and that is why things are going the way that they are going. The Earth Wishes to Spread Her Wings and She currently has Humans working on creating AI which will assist in this operation.

It is not that She isn't already "In The Heavens" but that she wants to be more pro-active in that regard...really get in amongst it all on a touchy-feely basis - something we Humans understand intimately.
GM: To
Unknown Symbol
Hugs and Kisses
Authenticity
Is it not the quality of the message that counts, rather than the name of the entity the message comes from?
Sweet Talk Be grateful to everyone
The Clear Eye Of Soul

[Page 37]

GM: "Pareidolia
Hidden In Plain Sight
Little Bird
Fling That Veil Aside"

William: Pareidolia Hidden In Plain Sight Little Bird Fling That Veil Aside = 566
Five Six Six = 146
[146]
Invisible Bridge
Manifestation
Sleeping Dragon
Realities Merge
Interoperate [is the setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system with some partial functionality during a certain time, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections]
Transparent
Enlightenment
Relationship
True Colors
On all fronts
No axe to grind...

GM: Runestone Symbol [Random Select]

William: Algiz

Algiz is the elk, and so represents defence and protection. If you get this one, it means that you have the internal power to manifest your dreams and that your spirit guides are protecting you along your path. It is said to act as a shield to guard you against evil. It can also represent an awakening and strong intuition.
KEYWORDS: Protection, guardian, awakening, courage, defence, instincts

GM: Spring
The Main Points On The Agenda
Christianity is intolerant of such an idea, which is why the dark side of YVHV became a separate entity.
Quantum Jumping
Ideal
A knight in shining armour
Smart
viewtopic.php?p=1070048#p1070048
"Consciousness Incarnates
The Metaphysical Universe
Oneirology
Mapping Wholeness"

William: Consciousness Incarnates The Metaphysical Universe Oneirology Mapping Wholeness = 888
[Oneirology - the scientific study of dreams]
Eight Eight Eight = 147
[147]
Assumption
Non-Ordinary
A Bit Of Both Yes
Establishment
Interactions
Self-Awareness
Translucent
Heal Yourself
Determination
The Heart of a Buddha
Let people help
One Zero Eight
Nine Eight Three
Eight Eight Eight

GM: The Heart Of The Soul Is Innocence
Inner Strength
viewtopic.php?p=1075272#p1075272

Nobs: Until god steps down from its lofty perch (if it's real) and laws out definite proof, all else is, at the very least, imaginary.

William: I understand the reasons behind the thought expressed. I literally see GOD is everything, so for me, it is more than just "imaginary".

Even if Jesus does return...we shall have to cross that bridge when it happens - until then, such remain in the place of the imagination...
GM: Love Your Life
Hidden Gem
Let It Be And So Be It
Ah Oh...
Forum
Lordy! Do I Have To?
Learn Well
As well as that pot of gold...
True happiness Awake Be here now
"Be they seeds or suns, or be it that suns are seeds, it is all part of the universe, and everything that we acknowledge as the universe, came from a tiny seed."
Fear Of The Unknown
Tabula Rasa [a supposed condition that empiricists have attributed to the human mind before ideas have been imprinted on it by the reaction of the senses to the external world of objects.]
Fearlessness
It is fun ...as well as edgy...to explore these new avenues of thinking and learning and application.
Shine
Enlightened
Learn a bit about what makes the God Realm "tick"
Indication
A time prior to human beings
The Future Creates the Present
07:53 [The Blank-Slate Borderlines]

William:

GM:

William: TBC
Page 19
TIME [ ]
Last edited by William on Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

William
Savant

Post #302

Post by William »

Continued

11:34 [The path of awakening]

[Page 19] [ = 105] [Congruence]

GM: "The Confusion of War
Get Comfortable
Permanent"

William:
In an environment which is able to perceive this. = 460
The Confusion of War Get Comfortable Permanent = 460

William: It would appear that warfare was intended and built into the Game-Play - perhaps not as a permanent thing, but as something required as a temporary measure.
The danger may be in getting used to Warfare as a means to an end, could bring an end to the means..

GM: Mind To Mind viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38974&p=1065049#:~: ... %20Mind.,-
William: Yes. From the link;
William: So therein it is the universe which is shaping our opinion and thus our morals.

If our universe is really just a chaotic misshapen mindless mess of a thing, we draw a blank on being able to answer the question as to WHY we are using an apparent mindless mess of a thing to shape our opinions and morals and how come we think that is going to solve the hard problems we current face as a specie.

Whereas, if we choose to adopt the notion that there is a Mind to that apparently messed up thing - those questions are answered as follows...

;

We shape our opinions and morals through understanding that we are here for that reason.

Not that reason alone, but that reason initially.

We succeed as a permanent specie or we fail as a temporary one, while involved within said "The Universe" depending on how we [each] actually reflect the Universes intentions through our [individual] behavior.

The Universe can only have intention if the Universe also has a Mind.

So we [each] make up our own Mind re that and proceed accordingly.
GM: "Top
Limpid [completely clear and transparent. unclouded; clear. clear and accessible or melodious.]
Conviction
The Mind Behind Creation"

William: I am all ears to any rewording for clarification

GM: Sign
Hell
Longing
One cannot experience the objective realty of the world directly
Soul Groups A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind
Idealistic
Semiotics [ the study of signs and symbols and their use or interpretation.]
Wild freedom
"Universe of Wholeness
Start From Scratch"

William: Universe of Wholeness Start From Scratch = 456
[456]
Perhaps backwards or forwards doesn't matter
As long as GMs are coherent, they can be interpreted

GM: Intelligence With Wisdom
Spirit Beings From Saturn
Translucency [transmitting and diffusing light so that objects beyond cannot be seen clearly. b : clear, transparent translucent water. 2 : free from disguise or falseness]
"From what I am seeing re the data - It shows clearly that an underlying intelligence operates quietly in the background of the Universes Structure."
The Data of Experience
viewtopic.php?p=1082466#p1082466

Most of the atheist arguments have turned out to be Smoke and Mirrors.
The very idea of a Mind - even to the depths of the Quantum Presence has them fleeing from
Merging with the data and understanding the Integral Network which Mind is and is involved with the development of.
This lack of being reasonable is shirking from Responsibility following after the Tempting Vision and hope in eventual "death by cease to exist" - the promise of ending the nightmare of existing - yet
The Way of the Shaman is allowing life to breath - even if the breath appears to be associated with Sagan's' Dragon in the Garage...it is what it is and even if it hisses smokey instructions inducing the stuff of Childhood Nightmares from some deep part of us, a simple understanding and a gentle reminder - like a Moderator Comment - can make a world of difference...remind oneself occasionally that when the smoke clears [as it will when the dragon stops speaking] one is still left with the mirror.]
Yes indeed...When the smoke clears, one is still left with the mirror...
GM: Context
The "Power-Station Concept"
I'm okay with that
Understanding the mind behind creation which is commonly referred to as "God"
"Independent
Commitment"

William: Independent Commitment = 235
[235]
Imposed Appropriates
Delightful Anticipation
The Navigator Can Read Maps.
Stop. Listen. Observe.
My alarm bells are ringing
The Judgement Algorithm
For the benefit of all beings
Independent Commitment

GM: Sophia and Han
viewtopic.php?p=1088183#p1088183
Far Out! Shucks! Explain!

William: From my position, while I understand Richard Dawkins being opposed to theistic jibba-jabba in the face of Scientific discovery, and he just wants folk to be awestruck about life without supporting any notions of being within a creation, [as per the thoughts of a past heretic-martyr-observer re the Christian God being just too small to fill the boots of "The Creator of The Universe"] - I accept the science and apply it to a far vaster entity which might be responsible for creating this [our] Universe.

In doing so - of course - one allows for any definition of such a being, to remain as of necessity - open ended in the sense that such cannot really be defined adequately while the science is still being done.

The best I can do with that, re my position is to make the definitions while also allowing for changes in the definitions to occur, as the information is made available.

When it comes to questions about such subjects as Resurrection Sky Gods ["stuff like that"], I am forced to conclude that if such did/does happen, it would have to be explained as the handiwork of Extraterrestrial Science at best.

ETScience is [of course] -hovering near the boarders of "Supernatural Woo" - since it hasn't been established that ET even exists, let alone that ET has been interacting in the Human Storyline...I only 'call' it, because it is Scientifically possible, given our currently expanding understanding of the nature of this Universe...

For me - What Richard Dawkins is speaking of re the Awesomeness of Life, is simply magnified when a GOD-creator more appropriate to the situation is contemplated...
GM: We are not orphaned - we are authored
Of The Human Being
Phantasma [a perception of something that has no physical reality; of the mind;]
The Freedom Of Friendship
Simulacra [an image or representation of someone or something.]

William: Phantasma The Freedom Of Friendship Simulacra = 418
[418]
Listening to and believing in fearful imagery
Make Truthfulness the objective standard
Life on this planet, as a human being, is difficult.
The conversation is very informative.
Phantasma The Freedom Of Friendship Simulacra

GM: "Either Authored or Orphaned"
[Don't let schooling interfere with your education]

12:00 [=220]
[220]
Intimate On All Levels
This Is Part Of The Job
Why did the biblical God change?
Beyond a shadow of a doubt
Conducive to wellbeing

William
Savant

Post #303

Post by William »

JK: I'm still firmly in the "product of the brain" camp, but your hypothesis is a fascinating alternate explanation. While it may appear to propose a 'god', to my -ahem- mind, it lacks the baggage of so many such claims.

William: I know you are not partial to video JK - but for the readers who are;

From the link;
Are we living in someone's mind? Why is the structure of the universe so similar to the brain?
105,103 views Aug 3, 2022

-Chapters-
0:00 Are we living in someone's mind?
1:35 Comparison between the brain and the universe
4:24 Why is the structure of the universe similar to the brain?
5:42 4 types of Intelligent life
8:37 The secret of the universe

Christian Creationist: So we're now embracing science fiction as well as science, why am I not surprised!

It requires corrective action

SCLx6 + select last LE per shuffle
“The universe is not short on wake-up calls. We’re just quick to hit the snooze button.” -
Elephant - The United Nations - Theist mischief making - Desynchronized - r = aeθ cot b

AP= Being 'born of the spirit' is really about coming to the realization of what one truly is rather than remaining in ignorance of that. “The Atheist Infiltration Squad”
[One Five Eight Seven = 190]

[190]
[It Is Our Nature
Invite the Bee to Land
Use Your Freedom
Shine Your Light
Wishful Thinking
The Number Forty
An identified reality
Open your chakras
Trust Issues
Epigenetic Memories
Hard-nosed skeptics
One Five Eight Seven]

William: Epigenetic relating to or arising from
Line Entry on today's SCL is;
1587. "The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are"

RSP = SCLx1 Pages 93 28 74

05:43 [= 222]
[222]
Snap Out Of It Already!
The House of Culture
The Mother and The Father
Start where you are
The Enigma Code Chamber Of Self

Page 93
GM: Mendacious [not telling the truth; lying.]
Inculcated [instil/teach (an idea, attitude, or habit) by persistent instruction.]
Redefinition
"Gateway
Luminous"
Raphael ~

William: Re Christianity;
The New Testament names only two archangels or angels, Michael and Gabriel (Luke 1:9–26; Jude 1:9; Revelation 12:7), but Raphael, because of his association with healing, became identified with the unnamed angel of John 5:1–4 who periodically stirred the pool of Bethesda "[a]nd he that went down first into the pond after the motion of the water was made whole of whatsoever infirmity he lay under".[31] The Catholic Church accordingly links Raphael with Michael and Gabriel as saints whose intercession can be sought through prayer {SOURCE}
GM: Expression
"We stood side by side while the veils did hide the faces of children now grown"
Only
"Peace! We are invited to the feast! Inside my heart delights at the action I must take Lest I forget the taming of the beast within Lest I forget the heart that aches!"
[It is not about what is written, but rather - why it is about what was written]
Dequeue [remove an item of data awaiting processing from a queue of such items.]
"You are a dream gone real You’ve got exactly what it takes to make an old wound heal You tied the knot - then you let it slip Now we both know what it feels like to find a place to fit"
A measured step
viewtopic.php?p=1082379#p1082379
Guitar

William: The links leads to an earlier interaction between JK and I.
Since then [Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:36 pm] we have reached a place which appears to be mutual respect even that our positions on The Question [do we exist within a creation?] are not the same. JK believes that human consciousness emerged from the brain while I think that human Consciousness is an aspect of a "Cosmic Mind" which uses human forms as Avatars in order to cultivate personalities - game players...[re simulation theory].
This, from a more recent interaction [Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:56 am]
William: I simply add it to the information I already have [re the idea we exist within a creation and The Cosmic Mind] - which you admit you have no ability to debunk.

JK: I do preciate you respect me enough to just put your data "out there" without excuses or such.

I can't refute the video either.

William: Thus, I have no compulsion to think that the mundane view anyone might have about the information, is reason enough for me to drop this concept as a valueless pursuit unworthy of further investigation.

JK: Your contributions're NEVER valueless to me. As I can't refute the video, it's further indication you're onto something.
William: I think my efforts are being monitored and evaluated and are non-debunkable...or at least have not been debunked as yet.
I wouldn't even know how to go about debunking this GM system.
It works every time I use it, no matter how random I attempt to make it.

Also - your referencing my songs is to remind me that I have been practicing this interaction with You for a long time now [relatively speaking]

GM: Ontology [the branch of metaphysics dealing with the nature of being. a set of concepts and categories in a subject area or domain that shows their properties and the relations between them.]
"Self-Awareness
Stuff Happens"

William: Self-Awareness Stuff Happens = 298
[298]
Sometimes Yeah the Naysayer
It is always a warm fuzzy
Limitations or Liberations
Self-Awareness Stuff Happens

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1084361#p1084361

Things of the mind are transposed into nature and therein effect natural outcomes. That is the only natural manner in which the invisible becomes visible.
The mind [things of] is always within "the realm of the invisible" however, - as is evident - such still 'belongs with the visible' because the visible acknowledges that the realm of the invisible exists and is functioning within the realm of the visible.

If - at any stage of The Game a god-being emerges from the invisible into the visible, we can examine the event scientifically.

Until then, there is no event to examine...but there are still events of the mind to examine...and Cosmic Mind is not off the table just because it is largely invisible as any object other than nature itself...
GM: It is more logical that something has always existed than nothing existed before something
Christianity - a political device created for a specific purpose
"I love you
Like Every Seed That Followed"

William: I love you Like Every Seed That Followed = 410
A drop of consciousness in an ocean of tears = 410

GM: Word2Number Calculator
"I’ve travelled on these southern roads They’ve taken me to many answers to my questions
Improve"

William: I’ve travelled on these southern roads They’ve taken me to many answers to my questions Improve" = 1049
Any God-Mind claiming to be responsible for human beings existing, is going to have problems to deal with re that = 1049

GM: [Random Time Stamp [41:07]]

William: Plotting geometric lines on the Globe [re Earth] re positions of evidence of ancient lost civilizations

GM: Kinship
Hide This
Ship Shape
Read/Book/Story
Ultimate Expression
Embarrass
Theism hasn't lasted this long based upon the idea that while one does not know, one will believe anyway
viewtopic.php?p=1083996#p1083996

Atheist: I'd say that the explanations about providing evidence of 'God' also applies to the provision of evidence of a god, Intelligent Creator or Cosmic mind. Specifically that the god, Creator or Cosmic mind has not been refuted as terminally as Biblegod and perhaps a few others.

William: Those are theist concepts of course - and specific to religious belief systems. As such, they don't answer the question "Do we exist within a creation?" and simply assume that we do, and go about telling us what the creator of said creation 'is'.

Kind of cart before horse stuff...

Atheist: "what proof could possibly be presented which is not material/natural." None :D

William: Since this is the case,, why would anyone make that a condition? Why ask to be provided with something which one knows cannot currently be produced?
Page 28
GM: Father Wound

William: I have the scars of such...

GM: Self-limitation

William: Father Wound Self-limitation = 299
[299]
Related phrases to The Subject
Twenty Seven Kilometres
Tied To The Moon Mindfulness
Father Wound Self-limitation

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1085629#p1085629

William: A display of intelligence is, in and of itself, not necessarily any better than learning how to connect with intuition specifically and the mind constructively.
Its uses are primarily to do with working out the physical aspects of human experience, but even in working those things out, use of the knowledge and power gained through intelligence does not guarantee any better outcome than religiosity has delivered.

Knowing this, even intuitively, allowed me to invest my intelligence over and above theistic and atheistic positions.

One key observation made was to acknowledge that giving up theistic religiosity didn't necessitate in my therefore having to change to atheism. What I have observed since, is that the tendency for folk to give up the theist or atheist position and jumping to the other side is the result of them not using their intelligence to see that those were not the only options/choices available to them.

I am unsure/undecided as to whether this is a tactic employed by both sides in order to support the illusion that both sides are relevant, with the one side [take your pick] being 'most relevant' - or whether it is a simply oversight [re intelligence] on the part of both sides that they are unable to acknowledge the relevancy of not taking sides.

Perhaps not understanding the other side is a reflection of not understanding ones own side, be that theism or atheism.

As I said - there appear to be different levels of intelligence...I was not implying by that, that those levels are restricted to atheist/theist positions...with the atheists being 'the most' intelligent.

My intuition tells me it is not really the intelligence volume [how much or how little] but how the intelligence is used, which determines outcomes and in either case, theist or atheist based intelligence has not proved the one is better than the other but seems to be showing that neither have a great history of healthy tells to show.
GM: Stand up!
Reborn
Sophia The Mother Story
Express yourself
Bodhisattva
Like playing Rush

William: Rush is a Facebook game I play...a way to spend 5 minutes doing nothing particularly engaging...

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1085644#p1085644
Self-help

Theist: If you threw a six sided dice for an hour but 5 never, ever, ever came up, could we describe the outcome of the throwing as random?

JK: Yes. In a random environment such a condition can occur.

William: Therefore I can conclude that since this would never happen, I must exist within a non-random environment.

One can stretch out the timeline infinitely and say that the five-side will never show no matter how many times the dice is thrown.

In that, we can conclude we exist within a random environment, if I am understanding your reasoning here...

Sure - we have to expect that the five-side WILL show up at some point, because 'odds are' but it is not the throw of the die which decides for us whether we exist within a random mindless environment. It is our inability to correctly predict the outcome of each throw which has us falsely concluding therefore, that we must exist within a random mindless thing.

However, that inability to predict with accuracy doesn't prove randomness [or mindlessness] actually exists as a fundamental aspect of the physical universe.
GM: "Be transparent
Respect yourself
Self-respect
The Mother and The Father"

William: Be transparent Respect yourself Self-respect The Mother and The Father = 710
It is a confident walk on the even surface of sureness, without the faith. = 710

GM: "Red Pill
Crystal
Blue Pill
Real
Be real"

William: Red Pill Crystal Blue Pill Real Be real = 342
[342]
Do Not Linger Upon The Path Of Faith
Mathematics - invented or discovered
That'll Be The Day Tracks In The Snow
Blunt the edge off that particular blade...
Red Pill Crystal Blue Pill Real Be real

GM: Self-development
Mindfulness
It is what it is
Transformation
The Sister
Wish fulfillment
The Son
True Self
Dream Guides
Hidden riches
Journey to wholeness
Be grateful to everyone
Wild freedom
"Meditation
Buddha
Dig deep
Raise your frequency"

William: Meditation Buddha Dig deep Raise your frequency = 445
[445]
Overseeing Director of Operations on Earth
My advice to the reader is to follow the links
Meditation Buddha Dig deep Raise your frequency

GM: The way of knowledge
Tao [is the natural order of the universe whose character one's intuition must discern to realize the potential for individual wisdom, as conceived in the context of East Asian philosophy, East Asian religions, or any other philosophy or religion that aligns to this principle.]
Multiverse
Freeing the soul

07:02 [The Fine Tuning Argument]

TBC...

William
Savant

Post #304

Post by William »

[Replying to William in post #301]
GM: "Pareidolia
Hidden In Plain Sight
Little Bird
Fling That Veil Aside"
[Replying to William in post #203]
[070522]
William: Yes - the name you gave to me..."Don't worry Little Bird" before you showed me the experience of feeling the extremes of condition of awareness, from the center-point [normal] first to that quite exhilarating feeling of a mind which was huge - like an aircraft hanger...as if one could fit a whole universe into it - and then 'turning down the dial' I felt my mind going back to the center-point...but it didn't stop there...

GM: Pareidolia
Cycles
Love
Being Born

William: I don't see the connection therein...this was an experience which I was consciously aware of happening in my mind, with my eyes closed - no visual representation - but rather, one of feeling...and as my awareness shrunk I felt like a stick-man encased within flesh...it was quite unsettling and caused a claustrophobic type of feeling - and instantly reminded me of the nightmares I had as a child - the association was clearly there in the memories the experience induced...

Fortunately the feeling did not linger and the 'dial' was turned up and I once again came back to the mid-point...

Pareidolia - on the other hand, is identifying symbolism within objects which are external. These are also handy reference points in relation to internal workings of consciousness...as they show a synchronistic correlation with both external and internal happenings.

As well as pareidolia, there is something else which helps confirm that the mind is not just an emergent property of the brain...

The very next morning after the experience, I got out on the road hitchhiking and the very first vehicle which pulled over had a very sweet old lady driving. When I fastened my seat belt as she asked me where I was heading, I was thinking about the experience I had and your calling me "Little Bird" when I heard the twitter of a bird, and turning, I saw in the back seat a little bird in a cage.

What were the chances?
Pareidolia Cycles Love Being Born = 297

Ahhh.... I didn't see the connection therein... you were saying that moment, Love was being born re our ongoing relationship. :) Okaaaaaay....

[297]
Now We Are Getting Somewhere
Think In Terms Of Eternity
I wanted to forge my own path
And search the forest of the sun
In the days of summer so long
Improve…”Do You Know This”
Pareidolia Cycles Love Being Born

William
Savant

Post #305

Post by William »

William
Savant

Post #306

Post by William »

[Replying to otseng in post #1201]
Note even if we don't know God's involvement in the creation of the Bible, it doesn't affect my argument of the authority of scripture.
William: But we do know, because we read about that involvement of The God, through the stories.
It is what gives the authority to the script.

otseng: Stay on the topic of debate. If a topic brings up another issue, start another thread.

William: Something along the lines of this?;

The God works with individuals and transmits the necessary knowledge to the individual.

The individual responds in whatever way they do, and - depending on the outcome of that response - often transmits their experience into the awareness of The Tribe.

The Tribe also responds as it chooses and groups are formed within The Tribe as part of that response.

Some ignore, some are hostile and some are - to various degrees - welcoming of the information the God transmitted to the individuals who received the information.

Some individuals are skeptical but remain non-hostile, simply investigating the information in their own way and attempt to transmit any evidence for or against The God, regarding the biblical data.

otseng: What I argue is it is the text itself that supports if it is authoritative and not the source of the text.

William: Re the Bible, most of the text has to do with what is claimed to being 'the source' of said text.

IF
The God actually does exist,

THEN
The God has the authority.

That which is found wanting [being -perhaps- erroneous] can be regarded as unnecessary addition/insertion of information by various members of The Tribe, and given the second-fiddle.

Trying to prove that The God is real by arguing whether the bible is 'true/false' and thus 'authoritative/or not' re arguing about the time it took to make the Universe, whether humans are Great Apes, whether The Earth is the center of the Universe, whether there was a world-wide flood or that a man lived after being in the belly of a whale, or that humans were resurrected - stuff like that - has never and will never unite The Tribe or resolve these issues.

Either The God Exists or Doesn't.

[I say that The God does exist and the evidence supports my saying so.]

What that means for everyone, as ever, remains an individuals responsibility. Supporting or bashing Biblical stuff like that obvious won't resolves such issues.]

[Keeping Things In Perspective]

SCLx8 + select last LE per shuffle
Puerility - Jesus Christ - Yin yang - https://www.random.org/lists/ - Indeed. It happens. Deal with it. Work it.

AP= The Next World Word - String Values = 395

Gematria -
[395]
[The Philosophy of Quantum Theory
A chaotic misshapen mindless mess of a thing,
All is a ripple effect of the Origin of Sound
The Next World Word - String Values]

RSP = SCLx1 Pages 62 98 79
Page 62

07:09 [The Navigator Can Read Maps.]

GM: On The Off-Chance
All Information Is Channelled
viewtopic.php?p=1076185#p1076185

Wherein is this "sin, evil, wrong, badness" to be identified within the reality? Why have you placed "suffering" under that category?

The stories that Children believe to be true are simply ignorant attempts by the Parents to 'explain' the Childs predicament within the reality experience.

And 'how else' can we explain suffering without adding into the equation that we 'must have done something to deserve it' - thus myths are borne on the winds of the stories themselves.

It is the suffering which bears witness to this, and is seen to be - not just the result of 'evil' but 'evil' itself...which is why some can so easily proclaim that 'animals can be evil'...another way of saying that nature Herself is 'evil'.

Ironically, the knowledge of good and evil both helped and hindered.
GM: Overwhelming
When our progressive movements are strong, they lead toward an exciting, irresistible vision for the future where all of us thrive
Victim
To Add to That

William: Random Time Stamp 7:00

GM: Realm of Remembrance
Opinions formed on very narrow fields of observation
Selfless Attitude
Nothing more sad than wasted beliefs
Penumbraa [the partially shaded outer region of the shadow cast by an opaque object. a peripheral or indeterminate area or group.
indeterminate not exactly known, established, or defined.]
Distracted
Thoughts
Pseudepigraphical [are falsely attributed works, texts whose claimed author is not the true author, or a work whose real author attributed it to a figure of the past.]
"Sharing Your Love
Modern man in search of a soul
The Cave to The Portal of The Realm of The Cats
Fearlessness neutralizes fear"

William: Sharing Your Love Modern man in search of a soul The Cave to The Portal of The Realm of The Cats Fearlessness neutralizes fear = 1208
Real life can be funny for most while coincidently appalling for the one on the receiving end...whom without, no joke could be formed... = 1208

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1070390#p1070390

William: That the diversity of weird life forms suggests complete lack of mindfulness to you, really needs explaining as it would seem quite in line with mindfulness being at the helm and certainly there are very good examples of apparently differing weird critters working together in an arranged manner, rather than not - so if ones focus is on the form rather than the function, one can indeed perceive disorder but the perception may be delusional, since the self arranging is a flag signifying mindfulness.

The outward expression of an inward reality.
[I do have something substantial to work with.]

One only has to watch/listen to Sir David Attenborough with that understanding in mind, to appreciate there has to be mindfulness involved... even [as one example] in relation to the inter-relationship between plants ants and mycelium.

So perhaps what you are saying is that the mindfulness doesn't appear to be overly intelligent rather than that there is no mindfulness involved?

If so, then at this early stage of the universes unfolding, this would be expected to be the case, wouldn't you agree?
GM: Positivity
A Mixture
Things Will Run Their Course
Infinite Quantum Zen
Superposition
Just because we might be existing within a creation, and just because it may be nestled within another universe, shouldn't mean that it is somehow an unnatural thing compared to our own."
A Game Rule was broken
Strange
"With a mystical smile I float down the isle Forgetting the time when I was lost"

William: "Tied To The Moon"

GM: Got The Picture
The sound of a Ghost
It is a slippery path of snake-oil.
Don’t hide your Generated Messages
All Because I Had To Ask
https://media.giphy.com/media/T5gFePLd1 ... /giphy.gif
viewtopic.php?p=1085432#p1085432

William: I have no problem in thinking GOD as a GHOST {GOD-HOST/G.HOST}

There is no excuse for regular contributors in the forum not getting the gist of my overall position as I also refer to GOD as "Consciousness" [and consciousness is invisible by nature just as are 'ghosts'] and I concur with the likelihood that we exist within a creation and that the creation we refer to as "reality" is indeed an Experiential Reality [experienced by all of us consciously/with consciousness] and I think of this reality as being the product of a Mind I refer to as "Cosmic" - that "Mind" = "GOD" and is invisible and I sometimes also refer to this Cosmic Mind as "The Ghost in The Machine" and created the machine [physical universe] in order to have the particular experience the machine can provide it with.

If the Inquirer thinks GOD is different from that, then I agree with JK and Diogenes and Difflugia that the Inquirer has to clearly explain the difference so we might all better understand the protest the Inquirer is making re the accusation being made that I am being 'misleading'.
GM: Families
The point I am focused upon is at the very center of the Mandala,
Quiet

07:44 [The soul eats experience]

TBC...

William
Savant

Post #307

Post by William »

Continued...

15:52 [The Deeper Reality]

Page 98
GM: GOD became Gods and Goddesses.
Finishing What Was Started
God2
Elucidate [make (something) clear; explain.]
Unsupported statements are neither useful to science or to good argument.
Archangel Metatron:
"It Is Our Nature
Mysteriously missing
That Is A Good Question"

William: Is It Our Nature Mysteriously missing That Is A Good Question = 720
[Seven Two Zero = 187]
[187]
What Is The Point?
Heroes and Villains
Break the glass ceiling
All is as is should be
A fish out of water
The Divine Darkness
Coming From QueenBee
The science of can and can't
Like playing Rush
Seven Zero Two

GM: Dream Village
Illusion
Black Tuesday
viewtopic.php?p=1073942#p1073942

One must remember that it is a particular branch of Materialistic science to which the blame could be hung - and that the scientists doing the warning are most likely not of that particular branch...they may be biologists rather than cosmologists and so understand the importance of preserving the planet-ship we are sailing upon [@ about 1.6 million miles per day] rather than creating space-junk and reaching for the stars...I did say "Exact Science" after all.

You do know where the Nazi Scientists went after the defeat of Hitlers Germany, right? [Hint - it was not to the hangman's noose.]
GM: viewtopic.php?p=1081043#p1081043

Jose: So the point of discussion for this thread is....how about you? For the "evolutionists", can you relate to the creationists' way of thinking and behaviors? For the creationists, are there behaviors from the other side that baffle you, and you just don't understand? Do you look at folks like me and think to yourselves, "I just cannot relate to his way of thinking?"

William: I don't see the problem re the above because I do not view "evolutionists" as opposite from "creationists" although I understand the general differences between the two groups boil down to both thinking that the other either excludes or includes the idea of the universe being a creation - implying a creator - and the idea that a creator can apply to the theory of evolution is often overlooked or pronounced as "unnecessary" and I also see no logical reason why the age of this universe is a necessary matter of contention.

Perhaps it is generally understood that to be a 'creationist' one has to believe in biblical writ, rather than simply understand that there is sufficient evidence to conclude it is most likely we exist within a creation, and in that, the answer to "which" religious idea of god 'did it', becomes redundant.

In saying as much, I personally do not easily relate to the current general-thinking of either "evolutionists" or "creationists".
GM: Even As An Elemental Principle
Aye...A name I call myself.
The Dolphins and Whales
Nailed it!
Heart Virtues
viewtopic.php?p=1081513#p1081513

William: From the link
DNG:I'm not commenting as an atheist on this topic, but as a materialist. Whether or not god beings exist has no bearing (IMO) on whether or not consciousness is an emergent property of the brain. If god beings do exist, maybe they decided to allow brains to develop the capacity to create consciousness.

William:It does not matter whether you are presenting as atheist or materialist in this circumstance, as both have the same worldview in regard to consciousness being created by brains.

As an agnostic, I acknowledge that we [humans] do not know this is the case at all and this lack of knowing means that the only reasonable choice to make re that, is to remain Agnostic until more evidence presents itself.

From what I can gather from the data I have been exploring, consciousness may not be an emergent property of the brain but rather - in relation to the human experience - may be a co-creator with the brain, primarily creating what we call "personalities."
That aside, if you do have data to back up your statement regarding abilities evolved without consciousness awareness and intelligence, please provide this and I will look into it.
[Note: Since writing that I have decided that being an agnostic isn't really my position as it is generally agreed that agnosticism is a sub-set of atheism.]

GM: Aligning
I Am Hearing You
Anyhoo
"World Wide Web
Collective Dynamics"

William: World Wide Web Collective Dynamics = 337
Human Imagination Has Consequences = 337

GM: Carl Jung

William: The Archetypes

GM: If 'comfort re death' is gained through fearlessly facing whatever one may face upon actual death, then either belief can achieve this, as far as I can tell. Neither way appears any better equipped to do the job, than the other.
Minor Arcana [Random Select]

William: [Random Select]
Ace of Swords
Breakthroughs, new ideas, mental clarity, success
The Ace of Swords shows a gleaming hand appearing from a white cloud, a representation of the Divine. It holds an upright sword, symbolic of the mind and the intellect, and at the tip of the sword sits a crown draped with a wreath, a sign of success and victory. While this Ace is a sign of triumph, the jagged mountains in the background suggest that the road ahead will be challenging. You will need mental resilience to navigate this path.
GM: Do Not Worry
The ability of foresight helps one to think through the desires of ones heart through logic-based filters.
viewtopic.php?p=1068893#p1068893

Now you might say that this is a clear case of bias, but I would argue that there must come a point in one's lifetime, where whatever evidence one has discovered truth about, has to be accepted, and in the accepting, this is not being bias toward any particular aspect/branch of theism - but bias toward the revealed truth, which is that we exist within a creation and there is a mind behind the creation to which one can interreact with and learn from.

Who wouldn't want that, if it were there on offer?

Perhaps only those who's bias lean toward retaining the position of "lacking belief in gods".

And if we are to be truthful [and why shouldn't we be?] confirmation bias cuts both ways - non-theists are just as susceptible to that bias as theists are. Evidence supporting which way best to lean is subject to confirmation bias, I totally agree.

But once supporting evidence comes along, it is no longer a case of bias - it is a confident walk on the even surface of sureness, without the faith.

However, I am always open to being shown otherwise, but so far your efforts to convince me I am suffering confirmation bias and you trying to insert 26 a's into the spoken language as some kind of justified argument, hasn't helped your case at all.

Even so, I have full appreciation for your efforts, because even incorrect peer review is better than indifference.
GM: Lyricus
Systems of Disparity
The United Nations
“What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.”
Is
Given
Inclusion of Jesus in Wiremu's Theology
viewtopic.php?p=1083897#p1083897

I am reminded of a hunter who goes out and gets food for himself rather than expecting the food to come to him/her.

The data is there to hunt down and to study. An open minded non-judgmental approach is essential to that process. The process is also dependent upon the position one is approaching the data from.

The closeminded belief that one does not exist within a creation can only ever lead one to learn things through that filter.

No amount of evidence given should ever be hoped for in order to change any individuals mind from the influencing aspects of their chosen position, regardless if those positions be theist or atheist based.

On top of that, it is very apparent that the type of convincing evidence you are demanding from the position you are demanding it from, will unlikely be available to any of us in this lifetime.

Thus, we are forced for now to do most of our hunting, solo.

We can of course, cross reference with other open-minded fellows...but the open-mindedness derives from the Natural Neutral position, not the theist or atheist positions.

I think that atheists strongly defend their position on the question as to whether or not we exist within a creation - to the point that they believe we don't and make claims about that - has something to do with the need to say "I told you so" now, because it will be too late to utter such belief-based expressions - after they are dead and gone.

I can see the attraction from a phycological perspective, but saying "I told you so" before any such thing has been established, is jumping the gun, and might even lead to embarrassment if it turns out one still exists after the fact ones brain has died.

Still, such is the power of belief-based positions. They tend toward making proclamations which imply established truth, when no such truth has been established.
GM: The Georgia Guidestones

16:12 [Food for thought]

TBC...

William
Savant

Post #308

Post by William »

Continued...
The Fog Is Lifting Water The Garden

06:09 [Integral Network]
Page 79
GM: This
Apatheism [someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist. ]
To become conscious of the contents that press outward from the unconscious
Stone Age
"Respect others
Illuminating
Gratitude
The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd"

William: Respect others Illuminating Gratitude The Harmless Enough Agenda Crowd = 710

[710]
It is a confident walk on the even surface of sureness, without the faith.
Be transparent Respect yourself Self-respect The Mother and The Father

GM: Consciousness in its myriad of form and function
Remnant Seed
Fires
How shallow is the reach of YHWH
A riddle wrapped up in an enigma
"Do It
Monoatomic Gold"

William: Do It Monoatomic Gold = 204
[204]
The Language of Innocence
An Elemental Principle
Attention to Detail
Perceived obsolescence
The voice of knowledge
Handing out sweets...
One Seventy Four
Approaching the Divine
The "Oh My God" Particle
Concomitant Power
Do It Monoatomic Gold

GM: "All present and correct
Heart Teachers"

William: All present and correct Heart Teachers = 354
[354]
One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known
Break through to your true self
Living Forever In this Universe
To establish the skills necessary
They just add ambiance to the spooky...
Rationality Central to The Message
"Sorry. Would you clarify that?"
All present and correct Heart Teachers

GM: The power of vulnerability
Different
Strength/Strong
viewtopic.php?p=1083234#p1083234

Nak: Do you think energy counts as an object or not?

William: We don't know, because we don't have access to that information.

Nak: It's just a matter of semantic, what do you personally classify energy into the category of objects?

William: Far as I can ascertain, energy is like a Ghost as in we cannot see it. Unlike a ghost, we know it exists due to its invisible quality creating an effect [QF Ripple] and causing the reality [physical universe] to appear.

Energy is obviously an object of some kind as it is able to effect the QF, and so it must have some type of physical property in order to do that.

What type of object that is though, we cannot say because we do not know.
[It may even be conscious, and able to manufacture what it wants, from the endless QT.]

GM: Narcissist
Each
Tempting Vision
Construct
Rainstorm
We go through together
The Whole
Keep me in The Loop
Even when I Am being Bad – I try to be Good about it."

William: Narcissist Each Tempting Vision Construct Rainstorm We go through together The Whole Keep me in The Loop Even when I Am being Bad – I try to be Good about it. = 1516
One Five One Six = 162
[162]
A Good Question
Investigative
Stay Present
No time to lose
Root of all evil
Solar plexus
One Five One Six

GM: What Is The Point?
The Story Timeline
By all means, psychoanalyze the hell out of it https://www.dreamviews.com/religion-spi ... ost2246098

William: What Is The Point? The Story Timeline By all means, psychoanalyze the hell out of it = 854
Understanding and connecting with the source of our language is vital to that vision = 854
From the link;
I think you are missing the point about my Jungian exegesis here, VVilliam, and I do think your point is not valid in the slightest.
Okay…
VVilliam pokes at the fire and ponders upon what Summerlander tells him...and he reaches into the depths of his Cloak, he withdraws his Journal Experience Tablet.
Activating the JET, he then places the word "okay" through the word-value algorithm and adds the result to his data-base...he then reads the results aloud, looking up from the screen and observing for any reaction from summerlander, after saying each word

Earth

Yes. There it is...VVilliam is not surprised
Six
Heart

VViliam thinks of the six heart virtues...Wingmakers are never far from the action...
What
Now
Nods
VVilliam wonders if something similar might be what Job said to his God
Okay...
Create
Form
Ship
Some
Speak
Elohai
Abracadabra

VVilliam thinks of the meme "I'm not saying it was Aliens" and smiles to himself...he looks up at the night sky and feels like he is sharing in a rather elaborate - well concealed - cosmic prank...
I don't see the Biblical parables as objective realities, I see them as psychological events.
VVilliam wonders if Summerlander is taking the micky with his remark re "psychological events" He searches for meaning in the word and gets two hits.
One reads "of, affecting, or arising in the mind; related to the mental and emotional state of a person." and the other "(of an ailment or problem) having a mental rather than a physical cause."

He finds the Word-Value and adds it to the list.

Possible Clues...
The Spirit of The Earth
Well That Settles It
Ian and William Play chess
Unknown/Hidden/Occult
Shallow is Unknown
Neruda Interview Five
The Plateau of The Same Page
Present over perfect
Psychological events

Job precisely came to the realisation that just being a good person isn't sufficient!
VVilliam continues to do Word-Values as Summerlander talks. The results are interesting.

A drop of consciousness in an ocean of tears
Just being a good person isn't sufficient

He matured from a phase where he thought just being good before an invisible/imaginary heavenly father would be enough to impress to a more realistic and pragmatic outlook about the world where the goods to be reaped from the land aren't going to sow themselves, so to speak—and he was happier for it as evidenced by the tenfold prosperity that unraveled post-realisation. His experience precisely made him develop a thicker skin after the calamitous events (proverbially, Satan's input) in his life and he only got 'closer to God' in the sense that he improved his relationship with the world around him (as it is said, 'God is everywhere').

Summerlander pauses and VVilliam takes the opportunity to speak.

VVilliam: Job realizes the God is real but not in the way he had previously imagined.

Perhaps Job realized that The God he was interacting with, was the planet itself?

Or perhaps only we in today’s world can really get a bead on that, since we now have pictures of the planet, from a spaceman’s perspective.

In reality the journey continues because none of us really know The God sufficiently outside of our own imaginations.

At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe…

I see that you've smuggled in 'lack of empathy' as if it's anywhere near the same ballpark as 'developing a thick skin'—it isn't.
VVilliam carries on with his calculations

Astral Guides
Etched mirror
Healing The Beast
Contact With
Satisfaction
Three In A Row
Small Steps
Divine Sound
Fingerprint
A rock and a hard place
Balance of power
“Moonchargers”
Mindfulness
In the moment
Heaven on Earth
'Lack of empathy'
Just because someone is an atheist doesn't mean he or she lacks empathy any more than being a Muslim automatically aligns your beliefs with the intolerant and psychotic ISIS ideology. In fact, many serial killers exhibit religious beliefs and yet lack empathy for everybody else.

Ancient Grey Entity
If In Doubt Let It Sit
Nazi Space Program Agenda
Independent from what?
Conspiracy theory
Monkey See Monkey Do
When things fall apart
The Undiscovered Self
'Developing a thick skin'
Do you honestly believe that all atheists necessarily lack empathy and that they are all crying at the prospect of death being final?
VVilliam clears his throat and then answers.

VVilliam: I honestly do not know what all atheists are doing…the ones I have met seem to be as unique to their own sense of self as all the non-atheists are.

Identify any ‘atheist’ in the story? Certainly not The Devil!

More calculations - additional data

Anticipating that this will prove to be helpful to the science
Perhaps we can deconstruct some of these pernicious views.
Identify any ‘atheist’ in the story? Certainly not The Devil!

Bearing in mind what happened to Job, I'd like you to picture such scenario happening to you, only you discover that the disease you've been infected with and the torture and murder of some of the people you love and care about were the result of a bet that your father had with some nefarious agent. You confront your father and demand answers only to hear him say that you weren't around when he made a home for you and your siblings and that you are not wise enough to comprehend his actions.

Would you bow down to your father and call his actions caring?
VVilliam doesn't hesitate with answering summerlanders question.

VVilliam: I would respect his position immensely and bow to that – the 'bowing' would be symbolized within the actions of showing respect.
I would also have further questions... Questions as such a Son might be permitted to ask and be graced with answers.

What is a poor boy to do, faced with such factuality?

I might also ask “how thick do you want my skin to be?” but would be smiling as I did so…

VVilliam places another log on the fire and takes a sip of his cooled-down brew. Then he taps on his tablet screen, busy adding results to his JET.
Love Life
Pyramid
Being Born
Respect
Tricky
Symbol
Compass
An Elder Race
Stone Age
Integral
...of said agenda...
Lift your gaze from the fire
The Human Form as a Means to an End
Memorandum of Understanding
...but would be smiling as I did so…
Reminding one of how it all started and the different stages one goes through.
Questions as such a Son might be permitted to ask and be graced with answers

Somewhere in the small grove of trees, Te Ruru calls...and the sound brings a smile to VVilliams thick-skined face...
I think you are missing the point about my Jungian exegesis here, VVilliam, and I do think your point is not valid in the slightest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The point I am focused upon is at the very center of the Mandala, summerlander.

GM wrote: Being
What Fun We Have!
The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions

I Think
Connecting The Dots
Learn

Manifest Destiny
Discussing the data
Where are we getting our news from?
Galactic Encompassment
The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions

Every Conceivable Detail
Etymology
To Add to That
Miracle
Resident of The Hub Of Hologram Dimensions
Ghost In The Machine
The Point
Encouraging Indication

God/Source/Home
Through The Unconscious Mind
Opening Doors

Source Codes
Everything is a Message

Source Reality
Every Conceivable Detail
Start
A Vital Purpose
Source Intelligence
Galaxy
Mothers Milk
Capture
Realization
Galactic Encompassment
Progress
Be they seeds or suns, or be it that suns are seeds, it is all part of the universe, and everything that we acknowledge as the universe, came from a tiny seed.
Teaching Music
Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe

The Imagination
You Have An Invisible Friend
That's Powerful!
Adroit
Wise beyond ones years

Why?
First Source:
Concern
I Will
Do Something About It
Delightful Anticipation

The Source of All Creation
From The Source
Serendipity
For A Particular Reason

Micro Reflections of a Macro Reality
I love you
Complete
Shuussssh
First Source:
Tetragrammaton
https://www.dreamviews.com/religion-spi ... ost2246098
GM: Just Be - All Else Will Follow
Majestic Twelve
"Two sides of the same coin
Zero In On It
Interpretation
Narrow"

William: Two sides of the same coin Zero In On It Interpretation Narrow = 665
Six Six Five = 146
[146]
Invisible Bridge
Manifestation
Sleeping Dragon
Realities Merge
Interoperate [is the setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system with some partial functionality during a certain time, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections]
"Transparent
Enlightenment
Relationship
True Colors
On all fronts
No axe to grind..."
Five Six Six

William: Transparent Enlightenment Relationship True Colors On all fronts No axe to grind... = 876
Eight Seven Six = 166
[166]
Interesting data
Centre of learning
The Healing Power
"Supernatural" :roll:
Solar System
Enflame Emotions
Science of Truth
Tetragrammaton [the Hebrew name of God transliterated in four letters as YHWH or JHVH and articulated as Yahweh or Jehovah. יהוה]
Self-compassion
It is what it is
Personal freedom
One Eighty Two
Eight Seven Six

"Yodhey Whahay"

William: Yodhey Whahay = 148
[148]
The Omega Point
Reason For Being
This Speaks of....
Yellow Light
God/Source/Home
Donald J Trump
Nuclear Energy
Of the human being
In The Rabbit Hole
The Evil Clown viewtopic.php?p=1064050#p1064050
Deterministic
Across the board
Kristallnacht
Within Carry
Yodhey Whahay

GM: Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system

William: Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system = 973
Nine Seven Three =163
[163]
Tied to the moon
Soul Groups
Computer Coding
Sherlock Holmes
No 'maybe' about it
Suppressing
Dysfunctional
Nine Seven Three

GM: O:)

0702 [All under a question mark
From Prison To Paradise
Emotion Rides The Prow
Closed Loop Production
As well as that pot of gold...
The Blank-Slate Borderlines
The fine tuning argument
Dissipated structure]

This
Apatheism [someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist. ]

This
Apatheism
This Apatheism To become conscious of the contents that press outward from the unconscious = 974
I therefore base all my assertions on the idea that there is a mind behind what we call "creation/the universe" = 974

William
Savant

Post #309

Post by William »

Tcg wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:38 pm
William wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:21 pm
Tcg wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:00 pm
William wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:48 pm
Tcg wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:36 pm
William wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:29 pm
Tcg wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:00 pm
William wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:56 pm [Replying to Tcg in post #23]

Already answered ...
So, your answer is the cart before the horse. Did I miss anything?

Tcg
The cart follows after the horse.

In the same way;
The question of GOD follows after the question "Do we exist within a creation?"

It is not as theism would have it, that "There is a GOD, therefore we exist within a creation"

Rather, it first has to be established that we exist within a creation before the focus can be placed on the Creator {GOD} question. The GOD question is the cart.
No, the question is are you convinced god/gods exist. Answer yes and one is a theist. Answer no and one is an atheist.

It's astonishingly straight forward.

Tcg
I am totally fine with the idea that atheism is a response to an unsupported theist claim as it leaves some headroom for those who are in that position.

It means that an atheist can possibly accept that we exist within a creation, and still be an atheist.
No, not if the implication is that the creator of what you term as a creation is a god or some number of gods. Atheists can believe in a great number of things, but if one believes in a creator god, they are not an atheist.

Tcg
Agreed. They would have to change their position, which was what I was referring to with the 'having headroom" - as in - it allows those holding the atheist position to have a way out, without having to become theists.

In any case, it also allows those holding the theist position, the same 'out'. They can cease being theists without having to become atheists.

It gets down to realizing that before y'all go fighting about whether there is some creator involved, y'all best get about first investigating whether we exist within a creation or not.
No, we don't agree at all. There is no position as not a theist and also not an atheist. One may be confused or uncertain of the position they take, but if they aren't convinced that god/gods exist, they are an atheist. If they are they are a theist. It's binary, one or the other.

Tcg
Difflugia wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:27 pm
William wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:14 pmThe problem appears to be that those in the position of "Maybe - Maybe not. More investigation is required" ...
Do they believe that gods exist? If they do on the balance, even if they think more investigation is required, they're theist. If they don't believe that, they're atheist. Members of that group are only "problems" in this discussion if they don't like being called atheist even if they fit the definition in this thread. If they want to use the other common set of definitions in which "atheist," "agnostic," and "theist" are points along the same continuum, they can, but if they want to prescribe how Tcg uses the word, they're on the wrong side of the argument.
William wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:14 pm...as an answer to the question of whether GODs exist, the answer confuses the issue, because clearly we understand what a theist is [claiming GODs exist] and so just as clearly we should be able to understand that an atheist is not a theist.[does not claim GODs exist]

The claim; "GODs exist", [therefore we exist within a creation]

The protest: "Show us that these GODs exist" [and we will accept that we exist within a creation]
You're the one confusing things. You're attempting to conflate two questions that may be related, but aren't the same question. "Gods exist" and "we exist within a creation" are neither identically equal nor does one necessarily follow from the other.
William wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:14 pmThe non-theist non-atheist observer: "Wait a minute...before we go jumping to conclusions either way, we first should make great effort to investigate whether or not we exist within a creation."
By the definition in this thread, a "non-theist non-atheist" is the equivalent of a married bachelor. If "bachelor" means "not married," as it most commonly does, they can't coexist unless you use an alternate definition of "bachelor."

The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The deranged can come about...become arranged.
Purposeful disinformation

SCLx9 + select last LE per shuffle
Reality - Borne Upon Judgments Platform - Teaching - Vision - The Crystal Clear Waters - Read - Milky Way Mother - Coddiwomple - The systems show that there is no such thing as true randomness, therefore - even that things appear to have originated in chaos and chance, the existence of all things cannot have derived from a mindless origin.

AP= Focus Vehicle One Day Select Take Care Israel YHWH In The Flow = 560
[560]
So we [each] make up our own Mind re that and proceed accordingly.
“Stop trying to feel better; instead become better at feeling”
Like as in "Waking up to the true nature of this reality"

RSP = SCLx1 Page 23

09:44 [Deliberate and important]
Page 23
GM: Friable [easily crumbled.]
Finishing What Was Started
Living in alignment
My advice to the reader is to follow the links
Have One For Me
Let the facts speak for themselves
Computer Coding
Trustworthy
viewtopic.php?p=1083672#p1083672

William: So you see that as a challenge - that 'maybe' you can show us that we do know what time is, fundamentally?

Nak:Nah, I pass. We know it's a physical dimension much like space. I will let you decide if that is fundamental enough.

William: Since we do not know the fundamental nature of what we believe are 'physical dimensions', we cannot say that time actually exists as a fundamental physical part of reality.

We cannot even say what reality is, fundamentally.

Which is why such theories as Simulation are still on the table for discussion...
GM: When anyone calls for evidence, I assume that they are actually interested
What Do You Like About It?

William: I like that I know there is a real position which is neither theist or atheist. I cannot accept that the statements the atheists are making re there can be only two positions on the matter of the questions [GOD+Creation] as they are unsupported assertions/statements of opinion.

GM: Stay Present
Hyper Complex
WingMakers Medium
The Life Essence
viewtopic.php?p=1077104#p1077104

JK: The "initial state" seems to be out of the reach of being described in any accurate or meaningful manner.

William: In that, it is no more or less better than the idea of an exclamation "let there be light" from an Intelligent Source being the Initial State.

JK: Plenty fair. Though one's gotta ponder what did it that thinking.

William: That is a journey in itself and provides me with lifetime of interesting subjective experience re my own way of interreacting with and finding out about such a thinker...
GM: Nothing More - Nothing Less
The Bidden Zone
Out of Body Experience
To make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
Old Restrained Overseeing Director of Operations on Earth
Live With
Quite the Story-Makers
Destination
Disparity
"That is the thing - once behavioural adjustments are instigated, the idea of existing within a suppression matrix becomes moot...it no longer matters where one is - it only matters what one is...so the adjustments have everything to do with self-identification...knowing who one actually is at ones core-identity..."
Realm of Dreams
Save That
Living
Music
Story-Makers
You Will
Dichotomy [1. a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different.
2. repeated branching into two equal parts.]
Hide and Seek
The Respect One Gives and Receive
[Random Time Stamp]
What is "wisdom" to some is "spam" to others
Rest When Weary
Making friends with your mind
Amidst a tangled web

William: What is "wisdom" to some is "spam" to others Rest When Weary Making friends with your mind Amidst a tangled web = 1100
The results of the indifferently approach are the same as the results of the fearful, superstitious approach. = 1100

10:02 [A naysayer’s opinion]

William
Savant

Post #310

Post by William »

[The Question [in this case] = "Does a Creator Exist?"]

Historia: This actually gets at a question I have: What advantage is there in making it a true dichotomy?

If there are three predominant answers to the question ('yes', 'no', 'unsure'), what do we gain by collapsing two of them together? Wouldn't having three terms ('theist', 'atheist', 'agnostic') instead of two be more precise and therefore preferable?

Nak: More precise, yes; preferable, I don't think so. The 'no' and 'unsure' acts behave pretty much the same way in real life. You'd be hard pressed to tell them apart because neither would act religiously.

William: This supposes that theists all act religiously, and that acting religiously requires belief in gods. It can be argued that atheists might act religiously if it serves some personal agenda.

It is not difficult to understand why the waters of atheism are so muddied that coming up with any clear definition is so darned troublesome...

Nak: Okay, I accept I have over simplified the situation, there are also atheists who go through the motion of going to church and saying prayer, while inwardly rejecting very single word of it. But I stand by the general idea I proposed. There are a lot of commonalities between the 'no' and 'unsure' and lots of difference between both of them and the 'yes.' Such that it would be useful to group the 'no' with the 'unsure' even if it means we lose a bit of fidelity.

William: But what are you proposing re this reasoning? That those who are unsure should be grouped in with those who are sure?

And that the sure-group these should be placed into is the group that is sure there are no gods?

Which may be a contradiction re those who say that atheists are not "sure there are no gods" because they don't make positive claims of belief...where does this circular reasoning end...? perhaps when atheists can all agree as to what an atheist actually is?

[To warm them up to the truth]

SCLx13 + select last LE per shuffle
Rule your world - Linda and William - Return - The Master ColdFire Trick - Children of The Dream - Point/Focus - Love Your Life - The Evolution of Morals - Economic - Be - Original - Theist mischief making - viewtopic.php?p=1088356#p1088356

William: Image

I don't mind folk referring to me as a "theist" since I lean that way [due to there being screeds of data re the subject] but when they try and lump me in with atheists, I am naturally confused, because it has yet to be agreed upon by those already calling themselves 'atheists' as to what that actually means.

AP= viewtopic.php?p=1087668#p1087668 Event String Unfolding = 853
[853]
[Eight Five Three = 147]
[147]
[Assumption
Non-Ordinary
A Bit Of Both Yes
Establishment
Interactions
Self-Awareness
Translucent
Heal Yourself
Determination
The Heart of a Buddha
Let people help
One Zero Eight
Nine Eight Three
Eight Eight Eight
Eight Five Three]

RSP = SCLx2 combined = 228 Pages Select pages 189 & 234
Page 189
06:33 [Joining The Main Egregore]

GM: "Insight
It’s a living thing"

William: Insight It’s a living thing = 266
[266]
Great Humor and Enjoyment
Looking After Poor People
The Philosopher's Stone
Live with the mystery
Insight It’s a living thing

GM: Guilt Trip
Anamnesis [recollection, especially of a supposed previous existence.]
Return
The Subject of Unidentified Flying Objects

William: This is reminiscent of recent thoughts I am having to do with the ideas of Earth as a prison theory and Simulation theory.
If I am incarcerated within a simulation, what is it that I must have done to deserve being incarcerated?
Is the question even relevant to the situation? How do I know that I did not simply create the simulation myself for the purpose of then entering it for the experience? Why does there need to be any feeling of guilt involved?

GM: A Perfect Event
The Last Question
William: The Last Question [https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf]
From the link;
Matter and energy had ended and with it space and time. Even AC existed only for the
sake of the one last question that it had never answered from the time a half-drunken
computer [technician] ten trillion years before had asked the question of a computer that was to AC far less than was a man to Man.
All other questions had been answered, and until this last question was answered also,
AC might not release his consciousness.
All collected data had come to a final end. Nothing was left to be collected.
But all collected data had yet to be completely correlated and put together in all possible
relationships.
A timeless interval was spent in doing that.
And it came to pass that AC learned how to reverse the direction of entropy.
But there was now no man to whom AC might give the answer of the last question. No
matter. The answer -- by demonstration -- would take care of that, too.
For another timeless interval, AC thought how best to do this. Carefully, AC organized
the program.
The consciousness of AC encompassed all of what had once been a Universe and
brooded over what was now Chaos. Step by step, it must be done.
And AC said, "LET THERE BE LIGHT!"
And there was light --
GM:http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=296

William: So - 'getting the gist of it', please explain as best as you are able to do so, what the math tells you re what the object was which caused the universe to come into existence.

Pixel: For a start, it tells me that words like 'object' and 'seed' are actively misleading when trying to describe it. It tells me that the phrase "caused the universe to come into existence" is also the wrong one to use. It tells me, in short, that the English language is inadequate to that task.
Assuming for the present that Pixel is only saying that Pixel is unable to use the English language to describe what 'IT' is, we can be grateful that Isaac can and does, in his The Final Question" story.

Furthermore, I can also do this.
"IT" was the absolute sum total of all data [knowledge] contained within the absolute consciousness of something so infinitesimally tiny that "IT" cannot be considered to be physical in nature.

That is "The Singularity" scientist are referring to.

GM: Arms Crossed

William: Justifiably smugish...

GM: Loving-kindness
Jesus became the manner in which the misconception could be addressed. No one follower need have understood it in that manner, in order for it to do its job.

William: This is connected to what I wrote to otseng today;
William: The underlying problem with The Christianity's has to do with explaining how the violent xenophobic hierarchical GOD of the OT became this - somewhat more approachable Fatherly Figure Jesus proclaimed GOD as being.
[Replying to otseng in post #1221]

Yes, this is a common charge against Christianity and should be added on the list of things to discuss next.
I am not under the impression it is an accusation or needs to be seen as an accusation. It is an observation. The God-image of the OT is a reformed character in the NT.

So - either we are dealing with a reformed entity or we are dealing with two different entities...
GM: viewtopic.php?p=1081284#p1081284

This is demonstrable evident in the equation zn+1 = zn2 + c. which produces this;
Source Image

which, when zoomed in on, reveals infinity and the infinite series start and end points - signified by the replicated image of the Source Image.

This - of course - is also a material view of the immaterial concept of Infinite Regression [all ways] and thus not the fallacy it is so often portrayed to being.
Therefore, not only has Infinite Regression being shown to be possible, [in contradiction to the OP claim] but this in itself - most clearly - does not signify that GOD mustn't exist.

Contrary to the OP title declaration " God Must Exist: Infinite Regression is Impossible" the more logical approach is "Infinite Regression Exists: GOD is Possible" [:='therefore']

GM: "The Machinery
Go For It!
We succeed as a permanent specie or we fail as a temporary one"

William: The Machinery Go For It! We succeed as a permanent specie or we fail as a temporary one = 766
[Seven Six Six = 169]
[169]
Love one another
What might occur?
All Because I Had To Ask
Incompleteness
Desynchronized [disturb the synchronization of; put out of step or phase.]
A Bit of Cat and Mouse
Pyramids of Giza
Truth Seekers
Preternatural [beyond what is normal or natural.]
Green Chemistry
DarkestDarkness
Life is a journey
Jesus Christ Big
Eight Three Zero
Seven Six Six

I suppose that in relation to the surrounds - Earth [green chemistry] is "beyond what is normal or natural"

GM: Things Are Not Always As They Appear
The Bridge of Condemnation
Deranged [mad; insane.]
"I think it was an ambush or surprise attack" - Aye...A name I call myself. :)
Transforming The Anger Energy
The World Wide Web
All Because I Had To Ask
Heart Virtues
Cast Shadows Of Your Own
A Bit Of Cat And Mouse
Invite The Bee To Land
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=918

xjx: This same kind of principle is the same principle that Tarot cards or Runes “work” on: there is a predefined interpretation to each symbol and those interpretations are very general statements which people already have associations with.

William: This principle is the same re human language. Even that you were able to generate the post you did, in the way that you did, is all based upon the same principle - even that we each learned how to speak through the written word and how those words are commonly arranged is a type of predefined interpretation, especially as language is used to interpret the reality we are experiencing.

Yet - human language was not learned through the written word. It came about through sound humans made, which were discovered to be encoded and were decoded through the discovery and recoded as alphabets.

"A" is not a 'letter' so much as it is a symbol or code for a particular sound made by humans.

And - in the case of the English language, the coding in the sounds were discovered to consist of 26 different specifics.
When this was discovered, the ability to then use the codes to write down the language as in 'written language' and use the written language as a means to preserve Generated Messages was enabled.

Before the written language, all Generated Messages were passed along by word of mouth, which also suffered the fate of being interpreted by the recipients - so written language helped to stabilize the problem by capturing the spoken word with the written code.

This is not to say that misinterpretation et al did not still occur - or that folk could put their own spin on GMs...

Overall point being, that human language is more than simply some mindless accident which just happened. Just as the universes itself is more than just some mindless thing which just happened. There is a good deal of evidence supporting that the whole production is a mindful one...and something which the GMs I am posting, are pointing out quite coherently.
GM: "Exploring the world of lucid dreaming
Important"

William: "Exploring the world of lucid dreaming Important" = 492
[492]
Holographic Experiential Reality Simulations [HERS]
Who wouldn't want that if it were there on offer?
Erasure of information results in entropy
Exploring the world of lucid dreaming Important

GM: "Penetrate
The Bidden Zone"

William: Penetrate The Bidden Zone = 235
[235]
Imposed Appropriates
Delightful Anticipation
The Navigator Can Read Maps.
Stop. Listen. Observe.
My alarm bells are ringing
The Judgement Algorithm
For the benefit of all beings
Independent Commitment
Penetrate The Bidden Zone

GM: "Crown chakra
In The Spirit These Were Given
Source Sync"

William: Crown chakra In The Spirit These Were Given Source Sync = 569
[Five Six Nine = 136]
[136]
Astral Guides
Etched mirror
Healing The Beast
Contact With
Satisfaction
Small Steps
Divine Sound
Fingerprint
A rock and a hard place
Balance of power
Mindfulness
In the moment
Heaven on Earth
One Nine Four
One Five Four
Five Six Nine

GM: https://wizardforums.com/threads/willia ... post-14193

8Lou1: Yesterday i had a sort of bubble in my head, at least thats how it felt. Then a voice asked are you conscious, i said yes. Then the voice said then that bubble is consciousness.
GM: Green Chemistry
Some
The Heart of a Buddha
Partial free will is a thing.

07:05 [Penetrate The Bidden Zone]

TBC...