YOU'RE FIRED!

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Miles
Savant

YOU'RE FIRED!

Post #1

Post by Miles »

Joe Biden, now with 279 electoral votes and Trump with only 213 or 214 electoral votes (depends on whom your watching) is the clear President Elect of the U.S.A..

Trump received the news while golfing in Florida. (Where else would he be?)

Upon hearing of Biden's 279 electoral votes. . . .

“Frankly, we did win this election.” * "Yup." "You sure did your highness." "yes siree!"

"Shortly before his defeat by Joe Biden was called, and with the nation deeply divided, Donald Trump began his Saturday by tweeting inflammatory and unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud. Then he went to play golf.

The president, the White House pool reporter wrote, appeared for the motorcade to his course in Sterling, Virginia “wearing white Maga cap, windbreaker, dark slacks, non-dress shirt, shoes that look appropriate for golfing”.

Trump’s dedication to playing golf while in office has been a source of continuing controversy – particularly because he memorably and repeatedly lambasted his predecessor, Barack Obama, over how often he played the game."
source

And

"Trump Was Golfing When He Lost the Presidency"
Where were you when you found out the 2020 presidential election was called for Joe Biden? I was at home, blogging. My neighbors appear to have been “at the store, shopping for airhorns.” We know where President Trump was: at the golf course. According to the Associated Press, Trump left for his golf course in Virginia earlier this morning and hasn’t yet come back.

Thoughts and prayers for his caddie."
source

And Trump's response?

"Donald Trump is refusing to concede the presidential election to Joe Biden even after the Associated Press, and every US television news network, declared him the president-elect, saying the race is “far from over” and promising an intense legal fight.

“The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor,” the president said in a statement, released by his campaign.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American people are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots,” he said, continuing to claim there is widespread voter fraud but without evidence."
source

So, kind members, how do you think Trump will be handling his defeat in the coming months. Will he actually go ahead with an "intense legal fight"? Will he welcome the Bidens into the White House in January as is the custom? Will he even attend Biden's inauguration? Some TV pundits are doubtful.

*source

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Re: YOU'RE FIRED!

Post #211

Post by Purple Knight »

Diogenes wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:00 pm One of the biggest problems is the evangelical voting block. They are so easily duped (or only care about 'abortion') they will vote for the lamest, most dangerous candidates, including those who represent the exact opposite of their claimed beliefs.
This is the entire voting populace. At least, enough of it to do serious harm.

Most of the damage has been done and can't be undone. Enough people fell for honeyed words, free stuff, their favourite virtue signal... that honesty has been completely selected out of the process and politicians are forced to lie, cheat voters, trade favours, and deceive just to participate.

If there was an honest fellow who wanted to make positive changes, he couldn't. He wouldn't be able to compete because his opponent took huge sums of money from some big lobby to cheat the populace and make laws that only advantage that part of the business sector. And if he takes money too, let's say he takes more so he can win, well, that investor wants him to pay it all back too, and despite his best intentions he's now as indebted and owned and effectively crooked as his opponent. Probably more.

Difflugia
Prodigy

Post #212

Post by Difflugia »

Purple Knight wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:40 pmIf there was an honest fellow who wanted to make positive changes, he couldn't.
That was Jimmy Carter. The lack of change wasn't because he couldn't get money, but because the others wouldn't do political business with him.

As far as I'm concerned, Jimmy Carter is one of the very, very few examples of what a politician and a Christian ought to be.
My pronouns are he, him, and his.

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #213

Post by Purple Knight »

Difflugia wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:08 pm
Purple Knight wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:40 pmIf there was an honest fellow who wanted to make positive changes, he couldn't.
That was Jimmy Carter. The lack of change wasn't because he couldn't get money, but because the others wouldn't do political business with him.

As far as I'm concerned, Jimmy Carter is one of the very, very few examples of what a politician and a Christian ought to be.
The only problem I have with him is the Mariel Boatlift. And I admit it wasn't really his fault that Castro sent a boatfull of criminals and violent crazies. But you do need to be careful.

I did live in South Florida for most of my life and a few people I know felt the fallout personally. I knew one person who had a relative murdered.

The opinion of Jimmy Carter where I used to live is an outright hateful one, all because of the Mariel Boatlift. If he hadn't done that he'd be in my top three, easily, however.

Anyway, people not doing business with the one honest person is a perfect example of how the damage has been done. The entire system is dishonest, and if you don't play ball, well, you can't accomplish anything. If you let this type of behaviour gain a foothold, you're done - what was lost cannot reemerge. A juicy apple can become a rotten one but a rotten one will not revert back to being unspoilt.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #214

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Purple Knight wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:29 pm
Difflugia wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:08 pm

The only problem I have with him is the Mariel Boatlift. And I admit it wasn't really his fault that Castro sent a boatfull of criminals and violent crazies. But you do need to be careful.

I did live in South Florida for most of my life and a few people I know felt the fallout personally. I knew one person who had a relative murdered.

The opinion of Jimmy Carter where I used to live is an outright hateful one, all because of the Mariel Boatlift. If he hadn't done that he'd be in my top three, easily, however.

Anyway, people not doing business with the one honest person is a perfect example of how the damage has been done. The entire system is dishonest, and if you don't play ball, well, you can't accomplish anything. If you let this type of behaviour gain a foothold, you're done - what was lost cannot reemerge. A juicy apple can become a rotten one but a rotten one will not revert back to being unspoilt.
I preciate how you acknowledge he had that problem put on him, and didn't create it. I'm a bit young to remember the particulars, but do remember it was quite the fuss.

I'd love to see Warren and Cortez rise to the top. They understand the struggles of day to day living.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

thomasdixon
Apprentice

Post #215

Post by thomasdixon »

AgnosticBoy wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:29 amperhaps we can break up the Democrat-Republican monopoly on our political system.
There is a third party, it is called the independent party.
The American Independent Party (AIP) is a far-right political party in the United States that was established in 1967.
https://tinyurl.com/3szm9sdk
:D

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Post #216

Post by Daedalus X »

thomasdixon wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:35 pm There is a third party, it is called the independent party.
The American Independent Party (AIP) is a far-right political party in the United States that was established in 1967.
https://tinyurl.com/3szm9sdk
:D
Good luck with that. Verily verily I say unto thee thou art a slave and "they" are your master and this shall never change. The best you can do is delude yourself into thinking that you are a free person. You can't free yourself by voting.

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Post #217

Post by Daedalus X »

Miles wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:38 pm .
So, kind members, how do you think Trump will be handling his defeat in the coming months.

Trump was not fired, he is just playing the role that he and Biden have been given by the people that control this nation and the world. When they need Trump to come back, he will be there for the purpose of creating maximum distraction while they enslave the masses. And we fall for it every time. (imho)

Tcg
Savant

Post #218

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to Daedalus X in post #217]

Who are "the people that control this nation and the world" and how do you know about them?

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Post #219

Post by Daedalus X »

Tcg wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:38 pm Who are "the people that control this nation and the world" and how do you know about them?
Can you tell me why you asked that question, as there are many directions this conversation can go?

A small trigger warning before we continue. Morpheus said “You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.”

Seriously, if you don't want to risk changing the happy course of your life, then close this thread and go elsewhere. But if you want to know the miserable ugly truth, then continue at the risk of getting trapped in the rabbit hole.

It is maybe like asking who made the first atomic bombs? The answer would be everyone, all the people in Oak Ridge and Los Alamos, even all the people in the US contributed to some minor degree or other. The big question is "How were they able to keep all those people from not talking about it?" People were told if they talk about it they will go to prison, and they were kept in the dark about the project and only told what they needed to know to do their part.

The world rulers are running a game similar to the Manhattan project, and they have been doing it for literally thousands of years. Their whole house of cards depends on secrecy.

The USofA was founded to be a moral, open and free government, but it was founded by a bunch of men who belonged to a secret society that you have to take an oath of loyalty, where if you reveal their secrets they can kill you. Yeah, they founded this nation and then left it alone to go hold their secret meetings amongst themselves. No.

They have been manipulating the country since day one. Look at the Bush and Kerry election 2004, did America have a choice? Both of those men had taken an oath to secrecy and loyalty to one another and other Skull and Bones men. The same was true with Obama and Romney, if Romney had won we would still get Obamacare, the only difference would be that we would call it Romneycare.

These secret societies control the world, take the World Economic Forum for example. They say that they are just making the world a better place. Here is a video about the WEF. Just click on the link.

www.bitchute.com/video/IWmBlOaQPYqL/

Here is a video by a former member of Freemasonry, the main point is that there are a lot of members and some of the higher members are total sociopaths, but like in the Manhattan project people are only told what they need to know for their part in this project. It is long but you can fast forward to 22:22 or 55:00 to see our favorite president and a few other people that belong to the club. As George Carlin said "It's A BIG Club & You Ain't In It!"

Tcg
Savant

Post #220

Post by Tcg »

Daedalus X wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:00 pm
Tcg wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:38 pm Who are "the people that control this nation and the world" and how do you know about them?
Can you tell me why you asked that question, as there are many directions this conversation can go?
There's no mystery to it. Whenever people claim there is some kind of hidden shadow government behind the government, I wonder how they know about this secret hidden organization. If folks are aware of it, it is neither shadow nor hidden nor secret. Of course I wonder how the enlightened few became enlightened, but that remains secret and hidden as well aside from some links to videos and well-worn references to a Hollywood movie.

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom