Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Generating Messages

Post #1

Post by William »

Hi.

I started this thread to share something which I find fascinating and would like some critique re the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] and perhaps how the reader interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects branching from this.

I will also be using as evidence, the way in which words corelate with math, such as;

Generating Messages = 188
What Is Friendship
Story-Tellers

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages

Post #331

Post by William »

[Replying to William in post #330]
GM: "The Master ColdFire Trick
What is behind the VR headset
False Accusations"

After spending a portion of my Quiet Time communing with Wiremu at King Frog Pond, I sit back for a time contemplating what I learned from the interaction, before making my way back up the path and into the main Encampment.

The light of the fire beckons as I approach.

I immediately move to The Whole and retrieve from within it, a small booklet which I place in the folds of my garments, and then find my place beside the fire.

Beyond the Twelve Judges Mountain Range, the light from The Realm of Judgement appears to have dimmed a little.

I help myself to a mug of tea, and set a flame to my pipe, which I had stoked with 'erb much earlier and then neglected to smoke at the time.
As I settle back, I hear the call of The Ruru, and reply to Her greeting.

I awaken at the call of The Ruru. As the sleep falls from my eyes I raise to one elbow and look towards the fire. I eventually make out that Manu Iti has returned from his trip and is back at the fire. I rouse myself, making my way towards the fire, stumbling a few times over roots or rocks. I think back to the first time I approached the fire with Manu Iti and smile. I hope he has had a peaceful retreat. I have enjoyed the time alone with The Tanager and the world around me, but I welcome his return.

Callum: Why hello, my friend. It's good to see you again. I hope your journey went well.

Suddenly I hear Callum's voice welcoming me back from my time away. I look to the direction of the sound and smile.

Mani Iti: Greetings Callum! I was not sure that you were still here with us, but I am heartily glad that you decided to remain!

I take a swig of tea, smacking my lips together in exaggerated sounds of pleasure.

Mani Iti: My 'journey' - if it can be called such - was down The Garden Path to King Frog Pond....a stones throw away!

It wasn't as adventurous as a Coddiwomple, but was certainly very revealing and helpful for that! Thank you for asking!

I see a bright movement of light from the direction of the path to the Bridge of Forgiveness...quickly making its way up Hub Mound toward us.

Mani Iti: And yourself dear Callum? Did you enjoy our book!
It is amazing how many pages can quickly unfold with discussions on The Deep and Meaningful. Quite the Story-Makers!

Manu Iti greets me. I smile back, then stretch and try to stifle a yawn.

Callum: I had a good time. I'm not even sure how much time passed, but it does not seem like it was much. Then again, King Frog Pond seems further away to me than to you, so who knows with this world. I enjoyed reading the book. It may have even helped me to sleep a few nights...but don't worry, that was when I was reading my own words.

I chuckle at Callum's sense of humor, as I watch the flickering blue-green light rapidly approaching our position.

Manu Iti: Yes - I too enjoyed reading our Book of The First Act...

As I finish my sentence, the source of the light takes the shape of a small - perhaps foot-high - stick figure, engulfed in fire and leaving small evenly spaced flames behind where his feet had touched the grassy space between the Mystic Forest and the Encampment.

Manu Iti: Well look who we have here! Master ColdFire!

The small stick-man tips his pretend hat and waves as he circles the campfire before giving a high pitched long whistle and then suddenly jumping into it.

Immediately, the campfire changes from a golden-yellow red-tinged color, into the same blue-green flaming colors which had engulfed Master ColdFire.

Manu Iti: Well Now! We won't be having to put any more branches on our fire while he's in there Callum!

I laugh at the joyful spectacle just witnessed. I love this place!

A strange flaming figure joins us as Manu Iti is talking. He says it is Master Coldfire. I wave to him as he circles the fire and then he jumps in. The display of colors is dazzling. Manu Iti implies that this will keep the fire going without us needing to add fuel.

Callum: I wish he had come earlier. I got a few splinters from all the firewood I collected while you were away.

I look at my hands, but that initial thought quickly goes away.

Callum: That's a lie, actually. I found collecting wood quite peaceful. Hard work is much better for the soul (and body, for that matter) than lazing around.

As Callum finishes his words about The Soul, an horrendous tortured scream of terror comes from within the fire, and suddenly the flames turn blood-red - filling the whole site with a gruesome dark light.

Manu Iti: Oops.
It seems that your words have brought Judgement upon Master Coldfire and he is paying the ultimate price for his carelessness!

Master ColdFire's screaming continues, but appears now to be coming from every direction around us, rather than from the fire itself.
The whole scene has changed in an instant, into something reminiscent of some horrendous hellscape.
I shout above the commotion...

Manu Iti: IF YOU CAN FIND YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS - FLEE!!!

With that, I am gone, as I turn and run in what I think is the direction of King Frog Pond...

Immediately after talking about the peacefulness of collecting wood a blood-curdling scream emits from the fire, which changes to a blood-red color, trying to eat up the light around us into darkness. Manu Iti believes that my words have had something to do with this and that Master ColdFire was acting carelessly. I'm not sure why that is the case, but Manu Iti knows this world better than I.

Then Manu Iti seems to be experiencing a change of scenery before him, although it looks the same as it was to my eyes. Manu Iti yells to flee, although I'm unsure of whether he talks to me or Master ColdFire or both. After collecting myself, I start to move towards the fire to try and pluck Master ColdFire from its torment. I succeed in pulling the little Master from the fire and the screaming stops. He smiles at me. There is a rush of sound in the distance, however. I wonder whether it is some waterfall that I had not heard before, for it sounds a bit like that, but at times the sound hints of screams. Perhaps that is simply an echo in my head, from the previous screams. Master Coldfire sits beside me, picking up leaves that slowly disintegrate in his stick hand.

I look around with no sight of Manu Iti. I wonder what caused his fear. I thought he had creative powers over this world. Perhaps William has the creative power and he is evil? Or perhaps there is still some good that this could bring? But Manu Iti also seemed to talk about there being no good and evil. I look back at the little Master.

Callum: I guess it is just us, Master ColdFire.

Master ColdFire and myself laugh with the joy of it all! We assumed that Callum would have fled, but as we performed our wonderful phantasmagorical trick, we noticed a small burning branch levitating from out of the campfire and hover over to where Callum seats himself, and quickly realize that Callum must have thought to rescue Master ColdFire from the flames and thinks that he has done so.

The still burning branch settles onto the wooden planking which serves as seating around most of the campfire...then I hear Callum say "I guess it is just us, Master ColdFire."

Master Coldfire then floats up above the fire - holding his pretend belly, as he doubles over with unconstrained mirth, his stick frame shaking with the intensity of it, little green-blue flames dancing off of him in the process, and floating their way out to merge with the StarScape.

I wonder why The Tanager has not informed Callum that he cannot control Wiremu's Characters and further wonder if I should inform Callum myself or just let him work it out from the evidence.

But mostly I am well pleased that Callum is learning to understand how this place works in relation to ones imaginative creativity, and am happy I did not have to send The Ruru after him, with a note saying "It was just a trick! Please come back!"

I go to take another swig of tea but quickly decide against it as another round of giggles echo up from my belly, exit my mouth and are flung out into The Hub of Hologram Dimensions.

I catch Penny Tupence observing the event and see that She too has cracked a smile...Life Is Goodness...

{SOURCE}

William
Savant

Post #332

Post by William »

[Replying to William in post #331]

I suppose that it is the 'tricks' which have to be addressed because the illusions can induce anger in the personality which acts as a preventative for getting to know the 'tricksters'...from my own 'getting to know' I have discovered that the 'tricks' are not really 'tricks' so much as they are a product of how a personality interprets their experience.

The Visitation is one such example. I - as the personality experiencing the event - took issue and told the visitor to leave.
The visitor did leave, but not without first instilling within me - questions regarding my perceptions. Questions which have taken 30+years to come to answer.

The personality I am now, is not the same as it was way back when. Now I see the 'trick' was really just truth to which I was not expecting because I had little knowledge of such truth - way back when...

Sweet Talk
Observant
Eternity
Dare greatly
Henotheism [adherence to one particular god out of several, especially by a family, tribe, or other group.]
Respecting
Without
Map Carvers
Way Back When...
Illuminate
Keep an Eye On
Way Back When...
WindBlown

What happened is that I incorperated that visitation experience with all the rest and all that were to follow...developing a relationship which can also be reflected through this Message Generating Process.

It is really taking the journaling of my life experience, and using that to my advantage in light of the "Bigger Mind"...

William
Savant

Post #333

Post by William »

Tricks and Trades

I suppose that it is the 'tricks' which have to be addressed because the illusions can induce anger in the personality which acts as a preventative for getting to know the 'tricksters'...from my own 'getting to know' I have discovered that the 'tricks' are not really 'tricks' so much as they are a product of how a personality interprets their experience.

The Visitation is one such example. I - as the personality experiencing the event - took issue and told the visitor to leave.
The visitor did leave, but not without first instilling within me - questions regarding my perceptions. Questions which have taken 30+years to come to answer.

The personality I am now, is not the same as it was way back when. Now I see the 'trick' was really just truth to which I was not expecting because I had little knowledge of such truth - way back when...

Sweet Talk
Observant
Eternity
Dare greatly
Henotheism [adherence to one particular god out of several, especially by a family, tribe, or other group.]
Respecting
Without
Map Carvers
Way Back When...
Illuminate
Keep an Eye On
Way Back When...
WindBlown

What happened is that I incorporated that visitation experience with all the rest and all that were to follow...developing a relationship which can also be reflected through this Message Generating Process.

It is really taking the journaling of my life experience, and using that to my advantage in light of the "Bigger Mind"...

SCLx5 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
Yam [Yes, I Am] - Attention to Detail - Tales From Topographic Oceans - "We will just have to go with the implication then, until some way is discovered where the universe allows for us to see otherwise..." - "Until"

AP= Hint Symbols = 156]

[Symbols Hint = 156]
[156]
Super power
Monoatomic Gold
Let there be light
Stroke of luck
Thirty Three
Mother Wound
Pearl of wisdom
The next step
The Sea of Crisis
Amour Propre [a sense of one's own worth; self-respect.]
Intrinsicism [This means that an object can be good or bad without reference to who it is good or bad for, and without reference to the reason it is good or bad. ]
Symbols Hint
It is a shadow-man
Nine Seven Eight
Incongruous

RSP = SCLx4 Page 320

07:44 [The soul eats experience]

Page 320
GM: "The Purpose Of Life Is...
A fish out of water"

William: To keep trying to breath "until"...
A fish out of water: "The Purpose Of Life Is..." = 411
[411]
No point in giving you too much to bear
Teddy Naysayer has projection issues.

GM: First Source:
Creator Influence Syndrome
Planned obsolescence

William: Things can go on forever as long as they change along the way...
First Source: Creator Influence Syndrome Planned obsolescence = 618
"I think it was an ambush or surprise attack" - Aye...A name I call myself. :) = 618

GM: It took twenty years of work to make it look easy
Either the creative force is one of intelligence or it isn't.
Things can go on forever as long as they change along the way...
Enlighten you
We don’t yet have the ability to communally respond in the best interests of the planet,
Rules
The space Jacko lantern

William: Image

GM: Evidential
Altruistic Behaviour
Transactional

William: Evidential Altruistic Behaviour Transactional = 481

[481]
I see this as evidence for there being a mind behind creation.
Would you agree with this assessment, so far?

GM: If In Doubt Let It Sit
Genius
viewtopic.php?p=1069680#p1069680

William: FTL;
William: Yes - Change ones anger-energy into something more useful...

GM: Husband
The journey is the destination
A type of 'leg-up' but no more or less than that
Trenchant
Do a Word Search
Talk

William: trenchant = vigorous or incisive in expression or style.
Talk = speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words.
have formal dealings or discussions; negotiate.
communication by spoken words; conversation or discussion.
formal discussions or negotiations over a period.

GM: I come from a dark place ...it is so dark I can't even remember it
"May The Spirit of The Earth Bless You"
Thanatophobic [an intense fear of death or dying]
Empower The Inner Empire
The Mind Behind Creation
Stay The Course

William: It takes time, because of the complexities involved. Perhaps the Thanatophobic aspect is the fear that one will return to the dark place one came from?

GM: The Generated Messages
VVilliam

William: Yes - everything is a generated message and in that, what is projected outwards from the center of the personality, is what is reflected back to the personality, from the perceived "outside".

GM:Life is scary then you die of it... is that really living?
Create that path and engineer a metamorphosis.
Concision [is a writing principle of eliminating redundancy.]
viewtopic.php?p=1035328#p1035328

DrNoGods wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:53 pm [Replying to We_Are_VENOM in post #62]
I don't know what consciousness is. But I know what it isn't; physical. And it doesn't take a neuroscientist (pun intended) to know where I am going from here...
But is consciousness the manifestation of physical elements in the brain working together to create it? I don't think anyone would argue against consciousness itself being not physical, but why would you think it is not an emergent property of a working brain? Sure seems to work that way (and I'm not a neuroscientist ... but how else do you explain it?).
My thoughts on this are that is seems more logical to go with consciousness not being an emergent property of working brains because this implies that the material can create the immaterial, which seems to be unnatural [goes against] in regard to how nature creates. Nature creates using what is materially available. Why would it first [or at all] need to create something immaterial to then be enabled do this?

Thus it seems more logical to accept that the immaterial created the material and placed itself within that material in order to then further shape that material in ways which would help it to create through that material [such as working brains]. First making the basics and then getting into the details.
GM: Is OOBE like 'coming up for air'

William: and like a fish out of water re its strangeness - fearful, yes. But not in the sense of trying to breath to live - gasping at the incredulity of it

GM: Windows of opportunity (WoO)
Your Own Individual Actions
The World has a Spiritual Design
How shallow is the reach of YHWH
The dynamics of consciousness
Gasping at the incredulity of it

GM: Ask and It Will Be Given
The Story Continues - The Flow Is On
Semiotics [the study of signs and symbols and their use or interpretation.]
Annus horribilis

William: One Nine Nine Two = 176
[176]
The World Wide Web
What the seed holds
Okay - facts are great.
I am on a Madventure
Relaxed and informal...
One Nine Nine Two
The Deeper Reality
What Is Found Here
The Vast UICDevice
Hiding behind ones fear
You are neutral
The Cave of Origins

GM: The blurry line of the neutral zone
The Dark Night of The Soul
Communication Techniques
Mothership
Nature
Formatrix [She who forms]

William: Mothership Nature Formatrix = 334
[334]
The Smallest Spark can start a fire
Against the grain Beaming Out Beaming In
I can't imagine it in my head visually
Couldn’t we do something about it...
Mothership Nature Formatrix
You Know or You Don't know

GM: Jocular [fond of or characterized by joking; humorous or playful.]
Telling the future
viewtopic.php?p=1070048#p1070048

"Any God-Mind claiming to be responsible for human beings existing, is going to have problems to deal with re that"
GM: Miracles
Smarter Than the Average
Conception
Keep me in The Loop
Amidst a tangled web
Addiction
A Mathematical Theory of Communication Fearless
Ever-changing
Those internal things which make one shine
viewtopic.php?p=1073457#p1073457

William: FTL:
GM: A programmed reality that is not real
Better The Devil You Know
Contain
Preternatural

William: Yes. Both "God" and "Devil" are imaged as "beyond what is normal or natural." because things of the universe are deemed "Good" or "Evil" depending upon personal preferences - preferences which are muddied from the go-get...
The more natural observation re the universe is that it is neither good or evil.
Therefore, in order to deconstruct these pernicious views, we have to see them for what they are rather than imagine them to be 'this or that' as the premise based in ideas pertaining to "good and evil"

GM: The Fare On The Table
Wonder
Through Device
The Deep and Meaningful
The top tiny twelve
The Machinery
Random coincidence? I think not.
What Do You Like About It?
The Human Interface
It is Found Within The Experience of Self
Uncertainty Principle
A cultural touchstone
"If you can find your way out of this - flee!!!"
Stroke of luck

William: "Stroke of luck" being used in the tongue in cheek fashion...I daresay, that those who have the least shame about being human, are enabled to contribute better things into the human paradigm.

There is 'where' to 'flee' exactly? Out there is the great cosmos? That is a cultural reaction to fleeing the overall shame humanity dumps upon itself and the destruction it causes.
The alternative space programs - while a product of this self-loathing disguised as superiority complex - {in the early days re Nazi-history} - blossomed into a thing of beauty re human achievement and ability and as a possibly means of escaping that majority shame-based phenomena which appears intent on wiping itself off the face of the universe...on the one hand, scientists are not above creating the weapons the masses can use to achieve this thing the masses appear to want to achieve...while on the other hand are they seeking ways in which to preserve the things the masses wish to destroy...

Of course, these two polarities don't make for an ideal base in which to launce our stuff out into the greater cosmos ...but "beggars can't be chooses" as the saying goes.

"If Only" the great minds of today could come up with an alternative plan which sees both the masses and the space programs benefitting unashamedly, a better overall thing could be accomplished...
GM: Penetrate
As Well As That
Children of The Light
Glad One Asked
All and sundry
The Human Brain
Move On
Integrate

William: Integrate The Human Brain Move On = 317
[317]
The World has a Spiritual Design
The dynamics of consciousness
Gasping at the incredulity of it
Windows of opportunity (WoO)
Your Own Individual Actions
Integrate The Human Brain Move On
How shallow is the reach of YHWH

08:39
[The Alien Disc crop circle
YHWH made it imperfect
The Law of Attraction
The Gist of The Message
Provincial Thinking
Show Your Soul
You Interrupted
You are not wrong
Active Galactic Nucleus]

William
Savant

Post #334

Post by William »

As I listen to Callums continued questioning, I am distracted by a sudden movement to my left. An oval portal has opened 3 foot above the ground and the face of a beautiful young woman appears in the opening.
We have a visitor from another dimension. The woman appears to be surveying the situation and is apparently unaware - or perhaps unconcerned - that I can see her.

As I am observing this Unknown Visitor I begin to hear a voice speaking in my head. I cannot be sure that it is sourced from the Unknown Visitor but since it coincides with Her appearance, I conclude that it most likely is...

Unknown Visitor: Visible We Are Answer In an environment which is able to perceive this.

Turning back toward Callum's position I continue to listen to his questioning, finding it interesting that he tends to ask more questions than he appears willing to answer, perhaps because he is curious, or perhaps because it is a way of deflecting...or maybe a mix of both...then as I am thinking on this, he ends his reply to me by mentioning my questions to him and asking me to repeat any which he might have let slip by...

The Ruru: Sharing Your Love Without Comparison Save That Guilt Trip Short Straw Matrix

The Ruru is being specific to Wiremu's Universe - how its prison population tend to act towards one another in separatism and judgement.
Is it any wonder that their ideas of GOD amount to similar attitudes...

The Ruru: Forgive Intent
Mathematics It May Seem Insignificant

Once again I use my Word2Number calculator for the word-string "It May Seem Insignificant" and find others related to it...
"Intuitive Intelligence"
"What Is Our Purpose?"
"The Wisdom of Foresight"

Manu Iti: I think that maybe 'information overload' comes with its own distractions, eh Callum?

I am still interested in hearing Callum's answer to what I have pointed out re the apparent weakness of logic of belief that The Mother can create things from no thing. I wonder if there is any point in moving on to the wider implications until this has been sorted, as it is from that initial point where we branch into differing directions...I think we need to agree to the same tree, before examining its branches...

The Ruru: Visible Get To Know It Final Destination Eternal Watcher Inalienable

Manu Iti: I get where you are coming from in your deductions regarding The Mother and the Middle, and agree with them.
We might say then, that we share agreement, but we don't because you have something of a wall to climb over in relation to that "problem of evil"...however, your "a" and "b" seem slightly at odds but perhaps not...can you clarify why you can include in 'b' the notion that The Creator has an option as to whether 'evil' touches or does not touch The Creator.

The main reason I ask is because if a Creator creates beings from a 'nothing' which is not from itself, and sets those beings within an environment - presumably also created from the same 'nothing' - and expects those beings to not express 'evil' but to 'be like its Creator' and to judge them on that and reward or punish accordingly
- not that you have mentioned any specific fates which can be dished out -

...my questions naturally have to be...

"Why do you see evil in my version and Love in your own? Where exactly is that Love visible?"

The Ruru: Carrier Identity Learn How to Deactivate The Suppression Matrix

That reminds me of The Ghost in The Machine...

The Ruru: Show Entity Do Something About It Do It For Yourself

Manu Iti: As to your concerns about the temporal perspectives not changing what is actual or not, you still have yet to understand The Mothers perspective enough to appreciate that there is no "or not". There is only the actual.

That is why I mentioned that being in the middle of The Story is not a great place in which to make any verdicts from.

The Ruru: Can You Imagine...The Law Occupy Unity with our Collective Self...

I ponder what The Ruru just spoke to me. I know that Wiremu has imagined such a thing...it is perhaps why this place exists as it does...{SOURCE}

SCLx11 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
Music to my ears - Angelic Agenda - Dreamed Up By Yours Truly - Propagated - Golden nugget - Confirmation which moves one from faith to fact - I have no reason not to trust that the thought was backed with good intentions. - Image - Any Other Way. - [RTS 57:11] - Hacking through the subconscious

William: My [everyone's] conscious experience also exists outside of spacetime.

AP= The Purple Heart medal
Awake Relationship Unity [Clean]
Believe You Me
In The Night Sky
Able To
Here Everything All Real Together
Long Time Gone
Welcome all experience
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.
"Zero" must have to represent something which does exist but is largely unseen - and "Consciousness" fits that description.
Taking root
Spiritual Connection
Ensures You Get To Know It
[= 4422]

[Four Four Two Two = 236]
[236]
Soul Carrier Memories
Universal Intelligence
I am open to being corrected
Strength is required
Copper wire and glass beads
One's Thoughts I Will
Cyborg Anthropology
Shallow Enlightenment

RSP = SCLx4 Page 344

04:13 [The Undiscovered Self]

Page 344
GM: “If you're looking for something more in life, you're likely to find it in something less.”
Internet
Peace
The Electron
Kindness
Bandages of The Beast
Significant Variations
Creativity
Have A Look At This And See What You Come Up With

There are so many uses for Gentle Rain such as Focus, Study, Concentrate, Working, Block Sounds, Block Noises, Meditation, Prayer, Thinking, Mindfulness, Verpasna, Calm, Relax, Peace, Quiet Mind,
Works for me when there are building noises in the hood and I want to sleep

GM: How shallow is the reach of YHWH

William: YHWH can do both the deep and the shallow...

GM: Spiritual Awakening
[RTS 11:30]

491,148 views Jul 11, 2022 According to research on galaxies and other large-scale formations, there are
many mysteries in the cosmos that are just being discovered by scientists. .
Most of these mysteries require new physics theories to help us understand
them. For example, we need to understand why gravity is so much weaker
than the other forces, as well as what happened before and during the big
bang and many other unanswered phenomena.
We've been able to address some of our questions thanks to the
advancements in technology. And CERN has consistently been at the
forefront of this. Incredibly, the CERN team of scientists has just uncovered a
breakthrough discovery that alters the course of history! What did they find,
and how might it answer our questions about the cosmos?

GM: Animistic [the belief that objects, places, and creatures all possess a distinct spiritual essence.]
Entities of Particular Belief Systems
The bright spark illuminating the darkness

William: Entities of Particular Belief Systems The bright spark illuminating the darkness = 827
Earth teachers (physical and non-physical) unite humanity to the Sovereign Integral = 827

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1087714#p1087714

William: You create whatever experience you will have in the next phase based upon the type of personality you shaped your self into during this one.

Theist: What you described is not Biblical, and we're discussing the Bible here. You are throwing oranges in my basket of apples.

William:Why would you argue that? Is there a coherent description about this in the Bible that you can point us to, showing clearly that you are correct?

What does your basket of apples say about how we will experience the next phase? How does the doctrine of salvation in the Bible differ from my description?
GM: Gasping at the incredulity of it
viewtopic.php?p=1081121#p1081121

Theist: I do truly think YHWH represents the first truly invisible God.

William:What gives you that understanding?

Theist: Other gods are mute idols - they always have a physical manifestation that people can look at.

William:Have you been told this ... or do you have it - in your own subjective experience - that the invisible God YHWH - speaks to you?

Because, if it is the former, then YHWH is a "mute, invisible god" who 'speaks' to you through others. If those others report to you that they have seen the invisible, then they are reporting that YHWH is not truly an invisible God.

If it is the latter, then how do you ascertain that the invisible voice of YHWH is the actual voice of the "first truly invisible God"?
William: Ah yes...as I commented to Joey yesterday -
William: Ones "cowardly button pushing 'invisible' tormentor" [isn't really invisible if one can hear him] is besides the point given the testimony of one Eleanor Longden who tells it at the end of her talk - how she tamed the beast through an alliance...which worked out well in her favor.
Hearing voices, therefore, does not amount to a great argument for "the brain did it" apologists.
Which of course, is a change from when I wrote "the invisible voice of YHWH", as a voice heard is a visible voice....

GM: Appreciating
How to Bruise a Ghost

William: Appreciating How to Bruise a Ghost = 344
Incidentally - today's number...and page number selected...
"Now that nut is cracked, what next?" = 344
viewtopic.php?p=1075987#p1075987

GM:
https://www.sciencealert.com/physics-br ... xYtubUUPSo

Physics Breakthrough as AI Successfully Controls Plasma in Nuclear Fusion Experiment:
After its training window, the AI moved to the next level – applying in the real world what it had learned in the simulator.
GM:viewtopic.php?p=1087649#p1087649

[Replying to Diogenes in post #245]
It is easy to see how the concept of the soul arose before we had any idea of how the brain worked and that physical things like trauma and drug use affected our consciousness
Whoa ! Steady on with the placement of the cart here Diogenes.

A brain soaked in Consciousness is one thing, but follyish to then assume from that, that trauma and drugs "affect our consciousness" when clearly what is being affected is the brain.
It is the brain which is affected and consciousness is wide awake along for the ride.

"Physical things" are just how Human Brains "see" things, and Human Brains don't just look like this;

But more to the actual point, they look like this;

Since Humans and Drugs converged, wherever one is on the Face of the Planet, one has astoundingly similar experiences and those experiences have to do with why theistic beliefs manifested in the early epoch of Human Development...because Human consciousnesses under the influence of drugs which reduced the brains capacity to control 'what one sees' what one see's is done so in the most coherently vividly lucid manner which bypasses any damaged circuitry of the whole brain. Human Brain-Consciousness is undamaged and thus experiences everything in living colour and what is experienced is reported and added to the list of evidence re 'Things of The Mind.

[=276]
Human Brain-Consciousness
Redefinition of the human being
All things created are of the mind
All spun from the same Yarn
Conformal Cyclic Cosmology

The focus on the Brain needs to be of secondary importance to the focus on the Consciousness using the brain, otherwise it is 'brain before consciousness/cart before horse follysee...
GM: viewtopic.php?p=1083062#p1083062

[Replying to Athetotheist in post #1]
The god-claim of the antichrist being fundamentally incompatible with so many beliefs, who would be left for the antichrist to fool?
I think the story itself is fundamentally flawed and in order for it to have been made real, the incidences re prophecy should have all occurred before the advent of the Industrial epoch.

Since it did not [in any obvious way] eventuate, it is highly unlikely to do so because such an event would now be understood - not only in relation to the Industrial epoch, but even more so, in relation to the Technological epoch.

Since the rapid human advancement in knowledge of our universe, such an event cannot be seen as some type of finishing stages of warfare between mythological theist-based characters superimposing themselves into human affairs [mostly via fiction] since so much is known about related subjects such as the possibility of Extraterrestrials and the advancement of understanding the idea of Simulated Reality Experiences through human technology...those two alone cancel out any possible biblical incarnation of The Second Coming from actually happening, as woke folk add it up and declare the event as most likely a mix of both extraterrestrial intervention and holograms.

Any declaration made by the beings about their "GOD" - status, would therefore be quite intelligently questionable.

This is not to say that such a thing couldn't still be done. But why would it be done? To sort out the woke folk from the gullible lead?

Why not simply stay in the background and watch how humanity handles itself?

"For the sake of the elect of GOD?"

Why would the EoG care for their own safety that they would pray "Enough! Sweet Jesus return!"?

And since when have the innocents being spared the pain and horror wrought on them by the way those who have the power to do so, have done so - with not one GOD-being intervening already to cease those atrocities?

Perhaps the atheist might declare "See! GOD is Dead!", based upon such evidence. Perhaps they do so because the alternative [Extraterrestrials mostly letting things unfold as they are without obvious interference] is too much to bear?

Morality based ideals are the stuff of quagmires...as PK has oft enough pointed out...

We no longer know what the future might bring, even using science based guesses. What we are waking up to, is that we also know that guessing using religious mythology is not science.

Truth is, we never did know what the future might bring, which is why so many of those guesses were fundamentally incorrect.

We best accept that we will either work it all out for ourselves, or we will die [as a species] not trying...

This is known and accepted by those who are using their lives in order to at least try and preserve the human specie, that it may one day fly more willfully among the stars.

Biologic answers are on the way out, while machine answers come marching in...
GM: Harmony
Close
Discussing the data

William: Discussing the data Harmony Close = 331
...and the way forward, eyes wide open = 331

GM: Sacral chakra [thought to govern how you experience sexuality, creative expression, emotions, and more]
Once Upon a Time
Puerility [juvenile. Childish. Silly]
Central to The Message
Down through the ages - dark in the gloom Many convinced it will all end in doom The Galactic Garden is forever in bloom

William: Down through the ages - dark in the gloom Many convinced it will all end in doom The Galactic Garden is forever in bloom Central to The Message = 1260
[One Two Six Zero = 208]
[208]
The Purple Heart medal
Above most pay grades
Imaginative Realities
Human Accomplishment
Gods of Human Creation
Leaders and Followers
Personal Boundaries
Theist mischief making
We Groove Together
Healing the child within
The Explanatory Gap
Right place, right time

GM: Unite humanity with a living new language One Day
Dream Cake
viewtopic.php?p=1080964#p1080964

[Replying to TRANSPONDER in post #87]
Rather, he can be either, depending upon personal refection. If one thinks YVHV is a demon, one will eventually encounter that aspect one believes YVHV to being.

Biblically speaking, this seems to run through the script.

Generally speaking, the branch of theism known as Gnosticism regards YVHV as the demiurge...a false creator-God who has deceived the world and suppressed humankind into servitude...so - in that sense Gnosticism regards YVHV more the 'demon' entity than a true representation of GOD.
Which is just to say, Yahwey is imaginary.
Maybe - maybe not. I have seen no particular evidence either way.
That's odd, because to every single test you can make, Yahweh is indistinguishable from the imaginary.
It is no more 'odd' than threads asking for answers to imaginary questions...
But to many they aren't imaginary questions or, rather questions about imaginary claims. After all, even Sci Fi and fantasy has to make sense, even if it has magic or advanced technology that looks like it.
Yes. So again I say re YHVH - maybe the Character is imaginary, maybe not. I have seen no particular evidence either way and therefore answer questions to do with YHWH, along those lines.

Indeed, if the stories of YHWH were fictional - or loosely based upon an actual person - possible questions and answers can still be given, conclusions drawn and opinions offered.
GM: Without
Existence
Time To Go

William: Time To Go Without Existence = 324
[324]
Sharing is part of that process
So the ends meet the river's son
Panpsychist Science Can Be Fun Too
Once Upon a Time "Lordy! Do I Have To?"
Time To Go Without Existence
Pattern Recognition System
Illuminate Imaginative Realities
Exhibit your innermost core
The Atheist Infiltration Squad

GM: Here-and-now
Be it a "God" or a "Devil".
Integrating Integrity
What Is Normal

William: What Is Normal Here-and-now Be it a "God" or a "Devil". Integrating Integrity = 660
[Six Six Zero = 168]
[168]
Giving our best
Atheism and Theism
Read/Book/Story
James (WingMakers)
Confirmation bias
False Accusations
Ozone therapy
Faster Than Light
Even The Shadows

GM: Shuffle List
As one does from time to time...

William: As one does from time to time...Shuffle List = 415
[415]
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject?
July Nineteen Fifty Two Washington DC
Love & Respect Musing On The Mother Act III

GM: "Zero" does not actually represent "nothing" because "nothing" does not exist and so cannot be represented.

04:59 [Healing the child within
We Groove Together
Theist mischief making
Personal Boundaries
The Purple Heart medal
Imaginative Realities
Right place, right time
Human Accomplishment
Above most pay grades
Leaders and Followers
The Explanatory Gap
Gods of Human Creation]

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages x

Post #335

Post by William »

NDEs and visions of Jesus.

William: From the perspective of Simulation Theory;
Jesus can be seen by the NDEer however the experiencer expects to see Jesus as he/she interacts with the algorithm.

Individuals having such an experience can do so simultaneously [if their NDEs happened at the same time] because the algorithm responds to each individual separately.

That would explain otherwise apparent contradictions.

Atheist: You'll have to clarify; it sounded as though you were implying that conditions at a particular time would make for Jesus looking the same, though what that would be is not made clear, nor that this appears to contradict the idea that the Jesus they see is based on their expectations, which I'd assume would depend on what religious pictures they'd seen.

This apparently selective 'algorithm' produces a Jesus people at the same time both see. Which implies that it should look the same.

But clearly that isn't what you say, which is that people at the same time have different Jesuses appear, which you'd expect to happen if there was no 'algorithm' and they were just imagining their own Jesus without any cosmic help. So this neither explains nor clarifies nor amounts to anything other than a claim of a cosmic algorithm that doesn't do anything useful or needful and thus there isn't the slightest evidence for it.

William: Atheists start threads about subjects *they have done very little research and ask questions which show *that to be the case.
Also in this case, the atheist shows that there has been little effort made in actually reading what I wrote

[under the breath words]

030922 [Blunt the edge off that particular blade...]

SCLx9+ select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
Brow Chakra - Endemic [regularly found among particular people or in a certain area.] - Throwing Down The Gauntlet - Calculate the English language - Smarter - Enjoy Progress - The Brain Is Trained To recognize Patterns - For whom the bell tolls For to gather the souls The numbers in darkness are glowing - Information Field

AP= The wheel of time Lodestones
[The wheel of time Lodestones=282]

[282]
[The Fathers 'House - Mansions'
As we shall speak to differ also
The Power Of...Yes, I Hear You
This Should Be Interesting
Just Be…All Else Will Follow
The wheel of time Lodestones
Aligning With Act the giddy goat]

Lodestone - a person or thing that is the focus of attention or attraction. a naturally magnetized mineral; magnetite.
a naturally magnetized piece of the mineral magnetite. They are naturally occurring magnets, which can attract iron. The property of magnetism was first discovered in antiquity through lodestones.

RSP = SCLx4 Page: 342

06:49 [ Sensing A Life Mission]

Page: 342
GM: Core value
The Eigengrau Mind Screen
It is neither good nor evil

William: Core value The Eigengrau Mind Screen It is neither good nor evil = 598

I am reminded of a post I made yesterday;
Evil thoughts?

Theist: Is it evil, or wrong, for someone to fantasize about molesting children if he never acts on it?

William: Given what we understand of DNA et al - things which were once socially accepted - taken for granted - done without guilt - which are then considered to be evil by a more modern society which has connected the dots and discovered therein that the act of abusing children has social consequences primarily in the negative - this works against the society advancing and is thus seen as a threat which requires dealing to.

Thinking about [fantasize about] molesting children may be a throwback connection to those former actions we can inherit but if they are not recognized as such and dealt with accordingly, the chances one will eventually be dissatisfied with mere fantasy and proceed to actualizing will significantly increase and the results will not be easy to deal with for either the victim nor the victimizer.

One may not be able to stop the birds flying overhead, but one is able to stop them nesting in ones hair.
William: [Five Nine Eight=133]
[133]
Preparation
Eternal Loop
Simulation
Construct
Mysteries
Everything
Don’t give up
Future Self
Aligning With
Breaking bad habits
Turbulent
Productive
Source Heart

GM: Contradiction feeds the fires of discontentment.
Thoughts Are Products Of...
Pseudepigraphical
The Electroweak Era
Encouraging
The Science of Spirituality

William: The Electroweak Era Encouraging The Science of Spirituality = 580
Work With Me Through Device Syncretism Eyes Wide Open = 580

This reminds me of the idea of consciousness first engaging with the simulation - being a being within the simulation is engaging with the science of spirituality in that one becoming aware of self is the 'spiritual' aspect in relation to the science re 'what is being experienced'.

GM: What things are unrelated?
Personal Participation With The One
Chaos Really Is Illusion

William: What things are unrelated? Chaos Really Is Illusion - Personal Participation With The One = 889
[Eight Eight Nine = 140]

Yes - before The One became The Many - all The One could interact with - was The Self of The One.
The One did not 'see' chaos therein, and proceeded to get creative within the creation.

[140]
Fizzle Out
Personal Genie
Interesting
A Perfect Event
Clairvoyant
Wasting time
Lift Our Gaze
Warm Presence
Keep it simple
Extravaganza
Prometheus
Chamber 4 painting
Double Standard
Christmas Day
Mythology

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1089771#p1089771

JoeyKnothead wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:31 pm
William wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:08 pm ...
Yet I have never seen that stop an atheist from consistently attempting to use science in their telling of their opinions about gods.
As an atheist, I'm not above referring to science in support of various claims I, or others, may make.
I was being specific to statements of opinion, rather than claims.
For example, a common argument from atheists that there cannot be a Creator-GOD because "Evolution" when it is clear that the theory of evolution offers no evidence that we do not exist within a creation.
Stuff like that.

It's just such a good source for confirmatory data. That theists can't, or struggle to refer to science in order to promote their beliefs is their problem, not a problem of scientific principles.
On the surface this sounds logical.
However, on the belief that we exist within a creation = "Therefore a Creator-GOD" there has been no science done which provides any of us with the right to premise. ["Therefore a Creator-GOD"]
Thus, promoting beliefs in ideas of Creator-GODs is cart before the horse stuff.
However, if one proceeds in a horse before the cart manner, the focus is on the idea that we exist within a creation, we can then look for evidence within the reality experience we call 'The Universe" and see what can be found therein to support the notion that the reality experience is a creation.
As you know, I'm very intrigued by your Cosmic Mind hypothesis. I want your notion to be true, to be scientifically proven, insofar as how neat I think it would be. I'd love for the scientific community to be able to offer confirmation in this regard. Sadly though, you and I enjoy this notion without such confirmation.
Thanks for saying so. We share in the intrigue.
For me, the notion certainly appears to be true re the evidence - even through the Message Generating Process under development - [Today's GM] is certainly understandable enough and deals with this subject in more detail.

As I understand it, IF there is a "Cosmic Mind" involved with the creation of our Universe, scientists will eventually [naturally] discover this just by continuing to do science.
In the meantime I do my own science, and am satisfied with the results so far.
Going off of the readership stats so far, there appears to be a consistent reader-interest where I post the GMs - here, and in other internet forums...
Granted, where an atheist (or anyone) refers to science and gets it wrong, we oughta all fuss about that.
My position is that - in the last 24 hours - I have decided that am done with interacting with atheists and being distracted by their statements of opinion re the Question of GOD...except for the exception of JK because you have consistently shown a willingness to remain open minded about the idea of a "Cosmic Mind" and it is undeniable that such a Mind - if it truly exists - could be referred to as a "GOD'.
In all my years of interacting with atheists, I have never had the pleasure and - like I say - After years of subjection to atheist opinions, I have had enough of it.
As an amateur, a wanna-be scientist, maybe I rely too much on science in support of my own world view.
What will you do if/when science discovers that we actually do exist within a creation?
I submit though, that cracking open the bible ain't the way to fix that.
That is an irrelevant opinion to me, because - as you know - I am not a Theist or an Atheist because I see no logic in having an opinion on GOD until it can be established that we exist within a creation.

The closest I come to that, is with the notion that there MAY be a "Cosmic Mind" and if such can be identified in ANY religious script, I am open [of mind] to investigating that.

Otherwise - since I am not advocating folk need to do that, it is not an issue I have to answer to.

Thanks for you feedback John.
GM: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose”
Assigned
The Bridge of Condemnation

William: The story of Jean Nouer begins....{SOURCE}

GM: https://www.dreamviews.com/beyond-dream ... ost2246390

William: I have had similar experience re hypnogogic state ...

Hearing footfalls on wooden floor {I was sleeping in a bunk in a building and was the only occupant at the time]
The footfalls stop outside my door - which was open and then I hear a deep laugh.
I snapped out of it [awoke] and immediately jumped out of bed and went to the doorway - no one was there [of course]

Some time later - months or even a year of two - I was at home in bed with my wife when I awoke to the same laugh and looking up I saw the entity at the end of the bed.

My reaction was layered - It was as if my body wanted to climb the walls looking to escape but my mind was clear and focused and I was aware that this part of me was way less afraid. I had the feeling that the entity was pure evil.

However, while I was directing my anger at the entity, he moved toward my side of the bed - his arms were crossed over his chest area - and as he got closer [he seemed to float rather than walk] he extended his arm out in the process of going to touch me.

We were looking each other in the eye - and it was at this moment that I somehow just knew that the entity loved me more than I had ever felt anyone love me - and knew me better than I knew myself and the love was purely unconditional

As with all my hypnogogic experiences, these began with the feeling of being forcibly held down - and when the entity began to reach his arm out to touch me, my anger assisted me in breaking the hold and I sat up and put my face directly in front of his and demanded he leave - and at that moment, I awoke and the entity was gone [or more likely - I could no longer see him.]

The whole incident took less than a minute.

The very next night, I [again in hypnogogic state] felt my wrists being taken hold of by a pair of invisible hands and I was lifted from a prone position to an upright one and when upright, I felt my arms being pushed over my chest in the same manner I had observed the entities arms crossed over his chest, the night before.

Once my arms were crossed, I felt the invisible hands let go of my wrists and it was then that I realized I was not in my body - this was my first conscious OOBE. It felt wonderful....
GM: Ship Shape
The Realist:
Epigenetic Memories
Interesting
Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal
Recommendable
The simplest explanations for why we are here and what we are doing
You Are Watched Over
Stroke of Luck
Acceptance
About face
Jehovah

William: As the evidence keeps coming, there is little one can do but accept. :)

About face Jehovah Acceptance = 214
[214]
Reinhard Heydrich's death
Nazi Space Program Agenda
The Undiscovered Self
About face Jehovah Acceptance
Independent from what?
'Developing a thick skin'
Conspiracy theory
If In Doubt Let It Sit
Monkey See Monkey Do
When things fall apart
Ancient Grey Entity

GM: F4
Indestructible

William:
We may shift our focus of attention, but our Primary Focus remains Focus 1. This means that it takes a bit of effort to temporarily shift our focus of awareness to other focuses, like F2 or F3 (or F4 if you are really ambitious!). After physical death our Primary Focus will switch to F3 that that will be our 'home focus' while we go through the transition phase which will eventually allow us to make the permanent switch to F4. At this point, F4 will become our Primary Focus once again and the cycle is complete.
GM: Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
"On the off-chance A Pragmatic Realization Precipitated In Ones Mind"
We’ve been an island of our own - we’ve been a cosmic rolling stone Now’s the time to spread our wings - and fly!
Keep An Eye Out for Ones Neighbours
I think it was an ambush or surprise attack
An Opportunity To Commune

William: Got it. The Visitation - The Ancient Grey Entity - The "Ambush" and through that experience - The Communion...
"I think it was an ambush or surprise attack" = An Opportunity To Commune = 759
Although there are opposite sides to spectra, all elements combined form a whole = 759

GM: Interpretation/Feel
Ingenuity
As Above So Below
Conspiracy Emotions.

William: Conspiracy Emotions. As Above So Below Ingenuity Interpretation/Feel = 725
[725]
Interacting with a simulation of the world which is created by your brain
We know not what we are because what we think we are gets in the way of it all
We should know already by now that Warfare isn't the way to go about it

GM: The Way of the Bodhisattva
To bring what one is not conscious of, into one’s conscious awareness
Happiness
Somewhere
Go
The Played Piece
Face To Face
One Free Miracle
07:32

{Intelligent Directions
Loops can be open or closed.
Searching for the truth
It Would Be Rude Not to
Secular Science Projects
Elementary Conclusion
Instant Manifestation
The Human Instrument
Go Within and Find That Place
Central intelligence agency ]

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages Handling The Truth

Post #336

Post by William »

[Replying to Eddie Ramos in post #44]

So I wanted to know what exactly dividing was, and looked into other Bible translations

"correctly handles the word of truth"

"rightly handling the word of truth."

"handling the word of truth with precision"

Interestingly, "exactly dividing" is written as "handling" - an activity.

One is active with things.

It is true that the Earth orbits around the Sun.
If I once thought it true that the Sun orbited the Earth, and was given new information that showed me that the truth was, "The Earth orbits the Sun" and in exactly dividing [handling] that information I examined the new evidence and therein found it to be truthful, I would then be required to let go the old notion I had once believed to be true, and adopt the new.

That would be an example of exactly dividing.

Indeed, that is the task of science.

In the case of "Gods Word" - if I am taught that Gods Word is "The Bible" and at some point am shown evidence supporting the notion that "Gods Word" wasn't referring to the Bible alone, but to every truth about all things/matters [like the Sun and Earth existing together and the relationship of that togetherness...how the relationship operates/functions] then I would be required to let go of the old notion I had once believed to be true, and adopt the new.

Agreed?

If someone claimed it to be true that the Bible is "a book like no other because it came from the mouth of God."

I could examine [exactly dividing] that opinion and see what truth - if any - could be found.

If someone tells me that "God wrote the Bible to cause confusion to the natural minded man who picks up this book and thinks he can logically understand all the truth it contains", I could examine [exactly dividing] that opinion and see what truth - if any - could be found.

I could literally do this with all things, not limited to any book or any opinion anyone has about any book, movie, statement, song, food, planet, star... all stuff like that.

SCLx9 + select last LE per shuffle
Matter and psyche are one and the same. - viewtopic.php?p=1085763#p1085763 - Six Heart Virtues - Ah...The Limitation Of Language... - viewtopic.php?p=1085450#p1085450 - Most folk need moderating. - Group Dynamics - Of this Message Generating Process. Induce Research into the Phenomenology of the Self - July Nineteen Fifty Two Washington DC - Human Drama

AP= Algorithms are not perfect Connections
[Algorithms are not perfect Connections = 399]

[399]
[“If you say so…” No. Even if I did not say so.
We must investigate ideas of good and evil
Connor partially loses two fingers
Algorithms are not perfect Connections
William’s song "I can laugh along with you"
There's someone, rainbow, alternate tune]

RSP = SCLx4 Page 351+P&P

07:29 [Vigilant What Is Found Here Always ]
Page 351+P&P
GM: "Residue
Ness
The Cherubim
Vibration"

William: Residue Ness The Cherubim Vibration = 360

[360]
A projection of one’s subconscious
Placing aside the childish not the childlike
Residue Ness The Cherubim Vibration
Where are we getting our news from?
The relevant scientific community
The Entity I Am - The Entity You Are

GM: I Know William
Unsuccessful attempt to find something
Contact
The Object
Necromancy
What Is The Point?

William: Indeed. Yet if I had not created that path I would not have discovered this or developed it to be a useful device in which to communicate..."If I talk to the 'dead', they must all be living...." Makes sense...now what is it they have to say...is being said.

GM: Presumed outcome
Release shame
viewtopic.php?p=1076175#p1076175

[Replying to theophile in post #59]
That is incorrect. Sin and doing good both follow the same extraordinary logic. See Romans 5 where Paul explains this. Verses 18-19 where it gets encapsulated:

"Just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous."

You are misusing the concept of original sin.
On the subject of robots doing good works through being programmed to do so, it can be said that the programmer is the one responsible for the good works of the robots.

The same would apply the other way around.

Post#55 makes the claim that animals engage with acts of evil....I do not see this as being the case.

It is unclear to me that if we follow preset routines / rules with predetermined outcomes, why you would suggest that any good done by such a programmed being would be "coincidence and nothing more", and "insufficient to achieve any sort of ultimate good."

What is this supposed "ultimate state of good"?

You wrote;
I would say that while the system we are in has rules that govern it (e.g., laws of motion), it also has an element of chaos and unpredictability, which therefore necessitates freewill if we want to bring it to an ultimate state of good.
What if in fact both this supposed "element of chaos and unpredictability" and the "knowledge of good and evil" were simply misinterpreted information about ourselves and the environment we currently exist within?

This would not change what Paul had to say about sin and righteousness other than in the way we look at things.

One story [the garden] was created which tried to "explain" our human predicament, and further on, another story was created in order to change the way in which we had been lead to believe in the "explanation" of our human predicament.

In that, there was no 'sin' by one human [Adam] against any God, which condemned all humans, in the first place and that is why it is equally easy to 'forgive humanity' through the act of one man's 'non-sin', that the story might have the effect of changing the path of humanity from one based in the destructive wretchedness guilt induces, to a more productive path which forgiveness induces.
GM: The Return of Christ
F3

William: Frank Kepple Resource
Now, if you shift your focus of attention to Focus 3 of consciousness, please understand that you are still not in a separate place. You are still within your own Consciousness Continuum, but Focus 3 is an area of common consensus reality, so things are very much like the physical, indeed even more physical than the physical if you know what I mean; like the physical on steroids! As it is a common consensus reality (like F1), it means that you can perceive and interact with everyone else and they with you, just as in the physical.
This is where people go when they 'die', i.e. make the Primary Focus switch from F1 to F3.
F3 is also known as the Transition Area, as it is where we all go in order to begin the process of adjusting back to subjective reality once again and to prepare for our eventual Primary Focus switch back to F4. This is the ultimate purpose of Focus 3. How long this process takes to complete will vary from individual to individual and everyone progresses at their own pace. Some people can take hundreds or even thousands of years, in our terms. There's no rush!
GM: Redefinition
Living
Magicians
Questions
Who Am I

William: Who Am I Living Magicians Redefinition Questions = 485
The Smokescreen called "scientifically unrespectable" = 485

GM: All Things Are In Order
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Motivating
Do A=1
The Great I Am
Wakey Wakey

William:
[237]
The Visitation Event
Quantum Entanglement
Wakey Wakey The Great I Am
Superior Credibility
There is good out there
Where is the devil today?

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1073548#p1073548

[Replying to Difflugia in post #83]
1213: I think spirit is like attitude and also awareness.
To the extent that these are things, they're emergent properties of a mind.
If attitude and personality are 'things' - then 'things' are not always physical.
You might as well describe spirit as "ability to spell" or "dessert preference." All of the minds that we know exist within a physical medium or matrix.
The belief re that is generally that the mind exists within the brain.
What's God's mind made out of?
I think you mean brain? What's God's brain made of?
That would apply to anything non-static, hence the OP question. If God is static, then there's nothing to distinguish God's state at the beginning of the universe from any other point in time. If God is not static, God suffers from the same problem that you claim for the universe.
I think that if we went fishing we might find that there are varied interpretations as to what is meant by "God is the always the same".

Immutability = not capable of or susceptible to change.

That would rule out omnipotence - unless being omniscient means that a creator-God could give Itself the illusion of not being that Immutable Entity by constructing some type of reality experience in which It could hide from the true unchangeable nature of Itself...

A universe such as this one, could conceivably provide that.
1213: It is an interesting idea, if world would be deterministic, is there any scientific evidence supporting that idea?
No. As it stands, the evidence is non-deterministic.
The evidence is interpreted to be showing non-determinism. In that, the evidence can also be interpreted to be be showing determinism.

At the quantum level, the future appears unknowable to us.
At what level does the future become knowable to us?
The combination of the inflation horizon expanding faster than the speed of light in the early universe, the inability of information to travel faster than the speed of light, and the apparent randomness of quantum phenomena all combine to an apparently non-deterministic universe.
Appearances and human interpretation. Obviously none of these things you mention, prevent scientists from doing science.

Perhaps the idea of the universe being non-deterministic is a purely fanciful one, based upon humans being [apparently] unable to accurately predict very well.
However, they are able to predict that the [current] universe will end one day - way into the future.
If that is true, then we have a clear indication that the universe is deterministic, even that it appears not to be.
Even if all of the physical rules were to remain the same, it appears that a replay of the Big Bang would result in a different pattern of density and temperature in the initial stages of the universe, leading to a different pattern of stars and galaxies.
Why would there even be stars and galaxies? Isn't that pretty much a rinse and repeat cycle. Not exactly like the prior universe, but pretty much the same thing.
GM: Difficult emotions
https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtop ... 88#p563888

William: FTL:
promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:15 pm Now slow down for a minute. That's not how it ordinarily works. Usually Christians will kill the serial killer twice. First, by breaking the fifth commandment and seeking the death penalty... which is pretty clever because they rig the execution so that the actual executioner isn't known... not even to himself. This way they won't technically be held guilty by god for breaking the commandment and killin a nigga (and you thought god couldn't be duped). Next, they send the serial killer to god, who then sends em to hell for eternity so he can sit and think about why he thought he could kill, which will lead absolutely nowhere because try as he might, he can no sooner convince himself now that he shouldn't have killed than he could convince himself then that he shouldn't have killed. It's tragically comical. You won't find a bigger sadist than god; the ultimate serial killer.
While there is truth to in your assessment here - something I also came to the conclusion of - if one doesn't factor in that the Christian idea of God is a false image of a Real Entity [I call 'It" the Cosmic Mind, but I have other names for it too.] then one loses the opportunity to do connect and converse...

What this allows me to achieve, is to connect with that Mind despite the false image Christianity [and religion in general] have superimposed upon it. This also insures that religion in general has no say in my communing with said Mind. Well they might try and have a say, but that is irrelevant and so does not work in their preventative measures re that.

Win/win re The Mind and Me.

:)
GM: All systems go
Freedom
What Are The Chances
Standstill Contemplate

William: Like unto this;
oldbadger wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:37 am
William wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:03 am Not if it means you cannot accept that I am neither atheist or theist. What is there to discuss?
Hi......... your sentence, above, pushes me to ask:-
Are you an agnostic? I presume that an agnostic can be neither theist nor atheist.
No, I am not - as agnosticism is derived from the question of GOD and belongs within the conflict between theist and non theist/theism and atheism.

I am more like someone who - on my journey - came across two gigantic quarrelling entities speaking jibber-jabber and after working out each one wanted me to join with them in their jibber-jabber, learned their language and from that, understood.
When I told them that the question of GOD was cart-before-horse, so I couldn't accept either of their arguments, they told me that I could not pass until I made the choice.
So here I am sitting meditating in the tussocks nearby, working on how to get around them.
GM: Adaptive Actions
Gardeners
The United Nations
Solar System
Tenacious [tending to keep a firm hold of something; clinging or adhering closely. not readily relinquishing a position, principle, or course of action; determined. persisting in existence; not easily dispelled.]
Determined
Without and Within
All Information Is Channelled.
"I am an atheist in relation to anyone's interpretation of characterizations of any gods."
Always Extraterrestrial

William: "I am an atheist in relation to anyone's interpretation of characterizations of any gods." Always Extraterrestrial = 1160
[One One Six Zero = 184]
[184]
Down Your Way
The neutral zone
The path of awakening
Rest When Weary
Necromancy Sound
Interpretation
Conscious Agents
You Are All Loveable...
Feel Your Feelings

GM: Separate Selfishness Shining
Ripple Effect
Ancient Grey Entity
The Things You Do...
Perhaps we can deconstruct some of these pernicious views.
Connect
Journey
Communication is key

William: Journey Communication is key Connect = 401
[401]
The Subject of Unidentified Flying Objects
The Development of Group Hallucination
Journey Communication is key Connect
Invention is using things discovered.
The Seventh Archetype of First Source.

GM: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=288472

Navigator;10459927 wrote:I decided to create this thread in relation to my experiences using Ideomotor – principally the ‘Ouija effect’ which involves the use of a flat surface with symbols on it and a pointing device which used together create opportunity for communication between the conscious self and the subconscious aspect of the individual.

The word ‘Ouija’ itself comes from a marketing strategy and is associated with the most common type of ‘message board’ and sold mainly as a toy.

My understanding of ideomotor is that it involves the unconscious hand movements of the individual(s), which – in relation to the message board and pointing device (which the hand(s) rest on) produce a form of communication which is attributed to either some external agency, (common belief is that the hand movements are controlled by ‘dead souls’, or ‘dark energy entities and spirits’) or (slightly less commonly,) that it is an internal agency, namely the ‘unconscious’ or ‘subconscious’ of the individual.

My own approach in initially using such device was on the assumption I was communicating with ‘the dead’ and through continued use over many months this understanding changed as I was lead to understand that I was communicating with an intelligent aspect of my self to which I had previously been totally ignorant about.

It was actually this other aspect of my self which ‘broke the news’ to me regarding this.

Importantly, opinions I have read up on regarding the ‘unconscious’ or ‘subconscious’ do not report these things to being conscious or intelligent. They are merely aspects of a person’s consciousness which are working internally and quietly in the background as part of the overall necessity of human function and ability.

GM: "You can teach me when I’m Needing You can reach for me when I’m bleeding Touch me where I need it most - you are the Ghost - in the Machine"
Aligning
Self-help

William: "You can teach me when I’m Needing You can reach for me when I’m bleeding Touch me where I need it most - you are the Ghost - in the Machine" Aligning Self-help = 1294
One Two Nine Four = 194

[194]
Watch Your Step
The desert of the real
The Short Straw
Accidents will happen.
Divine intuition
Collective Dynamics
One Five Four Two
The Symbol of Love
The Mother is Love
Never a dull moment

08:17
[ The Confusion of War
Unclog your chakras
Less dense than water
Encouraging Indication
A mixture of awe and dread
The Science of the Soul
That ship is sinking
Universal Objective
The deserved second place
Insidious Clumsy
GOD is not an elitist.
The Inception Point]

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages - Underneath it all is Me.

Post #337

Post by William »

SCLx13 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
According to Complex Jesus - Remote Viewing - Pertinent to cosmology and cosmogony - Blind Luck - The Double Slit Experiment - Think With The Heart Feel With The Mind - Invisible Bridge Manifestation Sleeping Dragon Realities Merge Interoperate [the setup of ad hoc components and methods to make two or more systems work together as a combined system with some partial functionality during a certain time, possibly requiring human supervision to perform necessary adjustments and corrections] - Good on you mate - No Risk - Zeitgeist - [the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time.] - Virtuous - I think it was an ambush or surprise attack - In The Family Of Deep Impact Event Called To Order

AP= [http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=198 It is what it is = 1010]

[1010]
[One Zero One Zero=]
[196]
Something Like That
God's Love Direction
Mapping Wholeness
Dungeons and Dragons
Superposition
Befriending the shadow
Source Intelligence
Fear of the Unknown
Astral Projection

RSP = SCLx3 Page 346

07:48 [ Beings posted to planet]

GM:Memes
Commendably Recommendable

William: We help one another. :)

GM: Exact Science In The Light Of The Truth
Such a Mind can prove its existence to the individual
Yes We Can
Don’t give up
Lots More
Even
Meditate/Think
Have A Look At The Map
Under the breath words
Our Neutral Ground
We’ve been an island of our own - we’ve been a cosmic rolling stone Now’s the time to spread our wings - and fly!
https://www.physics.princeton.edu/ph115/LQ.pdf

William: FRL;
The Last Question
By Isaac Asimov
This is by far my favorite story of all those I have written.
After all, I undertook to tell several trillion years of human history in the space of a short
story and I leave it to you as to how well I succeeded. I also undertook another task, but I
won't tell you what that was lest l spoil the story for you.
It is a curious fact that innumerable readers have asked me if I wrote this story. They
seem never to remember the title of the story or (for sure) the author, except for the vague
thought it might be me. But, of course, they never forget the story itself especially the
ending. The idea seems to drown out everything -- and I'm satisfied that it should.
GM: Part of the 'waiting' is developing skills and this involves demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight, rather than procrastinating or expecting the food to be delivered rather than going and finding it for ones self.
Sovereign Integral Perspective
Foundation
Atheism cannot be defined through defining "atheists"
Another
"The waters of the deep"
Waking

William: Another "The waters of the deep" Waking = 349
[349]
"A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage"
Howled at by the Hounds of Judgement
It can be crazy and true at the same time
My alarm bells are ringing right now.
Joke/Humour "Anti theism Equals "And?""
[William floats back into The Shadows...]
Stepping out of the construct
Another "The waters of the deep" Waking
Our neutral ground - Look closer

GM: Sounds Like
We All Like To Play Games
Stop. Listen. Observe. Wonder.
Good and evil' co-exist without either being dominant
Species
Hellish
June Nineteen Forty Seven
What Are Your Thoughts On The Subject

William: I don't have any particular thoughts on the subject. The lights could be a number of things, not necessarily ET related. There does seem to be intelligence associated with said lights...

GM: Sacral chakra
Forgiveness
The Next Level
Moon
viewtopic.php?p=1066916#p1066916

[Replying to Diagoras in post #8]
This of course raises questions such as how did Tehom come about in the first place, but it's not really surprising to find similarities between the two myths.
If we observe the character of Tehom as the subconscious realm of Spirit - at some point Spirit became consciously acquainted with this realm and perhaps even approached it - personified as a terrible monster - and the engagement with its scary mysteriousness is akin to having a 'dark night of the soul'
In an obscure night
Fevered with love's anxiety
(O hapless, happy plight!)
I went, none seeing me
Forth from my house, where all things quiet be [SOURCE]
The dark night of the soul is a stage in personal development when a person undergoes a difficult and significant transition to a deeper perception of life and their place in it. This enhanced awareness is accompanied by a painful shedding of previous conceptual frameworks such as an identity, relationship, career, habit or belief system that previously allowed them to construct meaning in their life. [SOURCE]
Through perseverance and commitment to the engagement, it slowly became apparent to Spirit that some of the things previously hidden from itself, required adressing.

Thus...Sol+Earth=forms through which to deal with those hidden things

Sol represents 'The Husband" and Earth "The Wife" and earthen forms as "The Children" - specifically human beings.

Sol seeds the Mother planet with information and the planet responds by using that information to produce forms.

Mother Earth herself has information within her...a kind of "micro-Sol" as it were...

...and given the theory that all the planets of the Sol system originally were parts of Sols wholeness which fragmented into planets and moons...one can fill in the gaps...
Being Born
Calculator
Mother Earth
[The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly]
The entity consciousness which is Mother Earth - is "The Creator" of the forms from Her Belly = 916
There is no need to proclaim a supernatural event to what is simply an idea put into action.= 916
[SOURCE]

GM: In The Rabbit Hole
Apophenia [the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things. ..]
Laws Rules and Appropriates
All Choice is An Act of Judgment?
I don't have a horse in this race.
"Ipsissimus [own very self]
Talk to The Razor"
Properly Assuming Integrity"

William: Ipsissimus Talk to The Razor = 343
[343]
Ipsissimus Talk to The Razor
Hacking through the subconscious
Essentially, we are Gaia in human form...
Precise definitions of strategies
"Off you go to your quarters"

GM: Properly Assuming Integrity - Ipsissimus Talk to The Razor" = 698
At least the Earth is real enough – never to mind the rest of the universe… = 698
Magic
It brought a tear to the eye of my heart.
Like Unto Ghidrah - many heads one beast...

GM: Reach
Indeed. It happens. Deal with it. Work it.
One is not wrong

08:22

[ Mystic City Suburb
God is Consciousness
The Shared List Awesome
What is the meaning of life?
Humanities adventure
Think outside the box
Faulty conclusions
Smarter Than the Average
Central To The Vision]

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages God and Satan

Post #338

Post by William »

[Replying to tam in post #99]

Well, the example is there to help us (man).
That is an after effect .
In the real-time re the story, "WHO was GOD trying to teach?"
But the account PUBLICLY rebutted the PUBLIC accusation that the Adversary had made (as pertains to Job), showing anyone watching or listening that the Adversary was wrong, was proven wrong.
The public were the adversary, not Satan. That is a side issue re human involvement in the interplay between God and Satan....re my mentioning;

The account allowed Job to answer for himself, so there can be no question as to his integrity.
Job was not consulted by either God or Satan as far as I am aware. Are you able to direct me to the passages where God or Satan consult Job before settling on a deal which involved Job?

Satan isn't testing God. This was not a test for God. Satan is not a mirror for God, or a co-creator, or even a Son (the Son is Christ < - the actual and true image of God). Satan is OUR accuser, OUR adversary, and he seeks to destroy us (mankind, and in particular, anyone who belongs to Christ, to God). He is an enemy.
I suspect that this thinking has evolved through The Christianities attempting to un-slur the image of GOD as presented by the Israelites/Hebrews but has been unsuccessful in getting humans any closer to understanding GOD in the image of יהוה.

The mirror image of this process can be seen in how Early Christians understood the image of Satan as per the Hebrew Script - to appear as such;
and it was only much later that The Christianites reshaped Satan to appear as such;

This being the case, The Christianities have also evolved the image of GOD, from;

On that count, I have no choice but to reject your reasoning as it is based upon falsified imagery.

SCLx9 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
A knight in shining armour Manipulation - The Perfect Moment - In The Back of My Mind - Monkey See Monkey Do - Livingstone Hall - A machine for solving problems - You're blocking the light - Confusion In The Air - The Alphabet

AP= Cultivate viewtopic.php?p=1082161#p1082161
[Cultivate viewtopic.php?p=1082161#p1082161 = 711]

[711]
[Seven One One = 133]
[133]
Eternal Loop
Breaking bad habits
Turbulent
Simulation
Construct
Aligning With
Source Heart
Productive
Preparation
Don’t give up
Future Self
Mysteries
Everything

The Bible in many many places speaks of God's "will" as the thing that acts, that can act, God can do as he pleases - literally meaning God has free will.
The biblical GOD [God/YHWH] is one of position. Just because the bible speaks of a God that acts does not literally mean he does as he pleases or has free will.

What the position means is that he can act in a far more impressive manner than those in lesser position are able to.

To be able to act in a 'far more impressive manner' does not itself provide the evidence that the one acting, is doing so from a fundamental position of free will - of having free will.

One has to operate within the parameters of the system one is operating in.

Remember the biblical story of the flood? We do not need to believe it is a true story or not to understand that the GOD can do as he pleases, even that he is not pleased to have to be doing it.

Therefore, being able to act as one pleases - subject to the set laws of the system one is acting within - does not mean that this is evidence of free will in action.

RSP = SCLx4 Page 351 + P&P

07:22 [ Most folk need moderating.]

Page 351 + P&P
GM: Everything Gets Old
Musing On The Mother Act II [SR Post #39 {SOURCE}

Callum appears to be much more conservative with his responses than he was in Act I.
I would like to include him in the conversation Master ColdFire and I are having, but I also want him to do so on his own accord if it interests him to do so. I don't want to unduly influence that by offering interpretations regarding the references he does not understand - especially if it really is of no interest to him.

Master ColdFire: Righty Oh! :)

Manu Iti: Perhaps in regard to Master ColdFire and my interaction, you might like to comment on the way in which I explained to you - in Act I - how the process works in relation to serendipity?
Maybe too, you might like to comment upon the interesting correlation between math and words?

Master ColdFire: Dualic Residue Row your own boat! I AM Will Navigate!

Master ColdFire has a point. It is probably best not to push things. Callum will talk when he wants to.

Manu Iti: Or perhaps you have something else you want to share?

Master ColdFire: Timelessness vs infinite regress argument Doc

Again I reach for the trusty bundle of envelopes under the bench seat. I randomly select one from the pile and carefully retie the Silver Chord which binds them.
Opening the envelope I selected, I find more pictures and another document. I scan through the pictures, which all appear to be writing using symbols I am unfamiliar with...
I place these on the bench beside me and pull out the document and begin to read it to myself.
I then explain what I am reading, to Callum...

Manu Iti: Wiremu say's in this letter that he wants to convey more information about his - what he calls - Universal Intelligence Communication Device - and the purpose of the symbols as he regards these as evidence which might help convince you that the Pathway to Truth is more available to us than we might realize.

He wants to convey - as succinctly as possible - that he used said symbols in order to connect with and communicate through language, with The Earth Entity.

Master ColdFire: In The Night Sky The Future Creates The Present The Stress of Unbelief Overwhelming

Manu Iti: He did not at first understand that in using this communications process, he was connecting with The Earth Mother, as - at the time - he did not even have the notion that such an entity could exist. So the information was eventually relayed to him through the Communications Device...and even then, he did not at first 'get it'.

I continue reading Wiremu's letter to myself, and interpreting it out loud to Callum...with Master ColdFire interjecting here and there...

Master ColdFire: Perpetual In The Night Sky One Whom Ought Be Inwardly Known While We All Wait....

Manu Iti: Wiremu refers to this Entity as "QueenBee" and it is She who introduced him to The Metaphisical - not only prior to his creating and using his Communication Device but ever since, and he has developed another way from that early manner in which he Communicated with QueenBee - the way I explained to you briefly in Act I - the one in which The Ruru...and now Master ColdFire are given their words through.
In that, they are The Words Wiremu attributes to Coming From QueenBee...into this Situation...

Master ColdFire: Besides Technique of Exchange Look Closely Unknown Symbol

Manu Iti: Wiremu considers the methods as being evidence for any who use them, that The Metaphysical is Real and can interact with The Physical world of Wiremu and The Tanager.

Master ColdFire: Individuals Merging with the data Wide Walk Welcoming

Manu Iti:
  • Making Things Easier
    What Shall We Call It?
    Links And Symbols
    I Share Your Joy!
    Acknowledge The Agreeable
    Wide Walk Welcoming

Master ColdFire: A Teacher cannot LEARN for a Student. WingMakers Materials God Ideas Doc.

Manu Iti: That is the skeleton of it Callum. The details are another thing again, reserved for those interested...

Master ColdFire: DeJaVu Each Individual.

Manu Iti: Wiremu wants to know that since now you are more connected with The Tanager, if you wouldn't mind conveying a question to The Tanager, from Wiremu.

Master ColdFire: Sweet Vibrations The Confusion Of War Beckoning Places Speak Light Body Do this...

I think on the Night Sky - and how we all seem to be attracted to sparkly things...I rise and move to The Whole...Wiremu tells me that The Book of Act II is available....I assume for the purpose of reference in anticipation of an ongoing communion between all of us here, in This Place...
GM: The power of silence
Course
"The Alien Disc crop circle Supernatural"
Development/Growth
Tracks in the Snow
Cleanliness
You Tube

William: I just watched this on YouTube; [RTS 05:03]
"Know that this new relationship will help you become better..."

FTL;
Meaning of Butterfly – What it means when you see a Green Butterfly often
17,747 views Premiered Dec 24, 2020 Meaning of Butterfly – What it means when you see a Green Butterfly often

There is a reason why you have been seeing the green butterfly.

The green butterfly you may see in your waking hours and even in your dreams carry messages and symbolism that is very significant for your life.

Butterflies do not only liven up the world with their beauty and grace.

They are also messengers that bring you the most important messages from the divine and the angels.

Green butterflies in particular bring the message of life, joy, good luck and abundance.

Green is the color best associated with life.

It is the color of nature and growth.

Green also reminds us of fertility and freshness.

Discover the blessings and miracles coming to you.
William: "Know that this new relationship will help you become better..." = 627
The Astonishing Simplicity of Everything Inflame Emotions = 627

GM: Meditate/Think
Love Yourself
Thinking Allowed
Explain
Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind
Slowly and Surely

William: Slowly and Surely Explain Think With The heart - Feel With The Mind = 674

[647]
The hierarchal structure of humanity that speaks of god and masters
“Well even the most ugly of us have a Father”… believing in fearful imagery

GM: [RTS 27:09]

Exposing Biblical Pseudo-history
131,901 views Premiered Jun 23, 2022 Dr. Josh Bowen, an Assyriologist, author, & host of the Digital Hammurabi show explores the history of the Old Testament with me to learn how historically reliable the Bible actually is. Are there contradictions in the Bible or historical errors in the Old Testament? Who even wrote the Pentateuch? Was Daniel a real prophet or was his book written after the events he allegedly prophesied? How do we know when Daniel was written? We'll explore all of this and much more (including a couple of fun failed Bible prophecies).
GM: Frequencies
Be kind to yourself ... Name The Gods as non-separate Entities
Independent from what?
Putting yourself back together again
Regulate
https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtop ... 88#p563888

William: While there is truth to in your assessment here - something I also came to the conclusion of - if one doesn't factor in that the Christian idea of God is a false image of a Real Entity [I call 'It" the Cosmic Mind, but I have other names for it too.] then one loses the opportunity to do connect and converse...

What this allows me to achieve, is to connect with that Mind despite the false image Christianity [and religion in general] have superimposed upon it. This also insures that religion in general has no say in my communing with said Mind. Well they might try and have a say, but that is irrelevant and so does not work in their preventative measures re that.

Win/win re The Mind and Me.
GM: Communication Techniques
To Be Continued

William: Communication Techniques To Be Continued = 418

[418]
Life on this planet, as a human being, is difficult.
Make Truthfulness the objective standard
Phantasma The Freedom Of Friendship Simulacra [an image or representation of someone or something.]
Listening to and believing in fearful imagery
The conversation is very informative.

GM: Non-Ordinary
Nag Hammadi
Preparing for the Hunt
Symbol

William: Non-Ordinary Symbol Nag Hammadi Preparing for the Hunt = 543
[Five Four Three = 158]

[158]
Astrobiology
Clear Your Mind
Spirit work
The solution
Deep Impact Event
Propitious
Misanthropy
Sacred Geometry
Stuff like that...
Navigational Aids
Try To Relax
Learning to Fly
Phantasmagorical

GM: Ignore the Noise From The Peanut Gallery
To The Point

William: To The Point Ignore the Noise From The Peanut Gallery = 547

[547]
When The Opportunity Presents Itself To Do So...
We succeed as a permanent specie or we fail as a temporary one

GM: Wish

William: To The Point Ignore the Noise Wish From The Peanut Gallery = 606
[606]
The Telos of all summits that can be conceptualised in a human mind.
Swinging on the branch of the tree thinking it's the main trunk

GM: Logical fallacy
*Laughter*
Anthropos Quaternio [is a combining form used like a prefix meaning “human.” It is often used in scientific and other technical terms, including in the social sciences. Anthropo- comes from the Greek ánthrōpos, meaning “human being” or “man.”]
The Way We Feel Unification

GM: The Subject of Unidentified Flying Objects
viewtopic.php?p=1090398#p1090398

As always, I enjoy reading and learning things from your unique perspective...
We are all 'voices' in each others "heads"....
See it? Okay.
Yes. Observe it as it is, without judgement.
Know its thoughts? I'm not convinced of such - especially as relates to harming or oppressing our fellow human beings.
Nice modern day thinking....if I were the Earth Entity I would take into consideration the epoch human beings are within, and sometimes they have indeed caused harm and are oppressive and I would allow them that space to explore in the hopes they will eventually grow out of it...perhaps knowing that each and every one of them will learn eventually - either here and now or in their next phase of existence.

Knowing its thoughts shouldn't be too hard to ascertain, all things considered. They are projected through Nature as activity.
Humans have the grace to not being unnaturally oppressed or unnaturally harmed by that activity
We still have to have our wits about us though...a Mothers Kissing Slap is just around the corner for the wayward...its for our own good, you see...
I note gods always seem to think what it pleases the mind reader to have us do or not do. And that paraplegics and amputees are deserving of their fate.
*Stuff* happens and there is plenty evidence that being paraplegics and amputees does not prevent gold medals from being handed out to those who overcome their adversity - by befriending it, and working with it, no less.

We cannot hope to give The Mother a bad name simply by pointing out our suffering.
I tend to accept someone presents, in good faith, what they consider evidence, though might reject their conclusions about it.
Yes, I know.

"Flowers don't have brains"

[Take a look and maybe read the whole post for a more comprehensive take on excatly what we are talking about here.]
Schizophrenia is, currently, an incurable disease, and folks'll present varying degrees of affliction with it.

FTL;
The Human Animal is a unique being, endowed with an instinctual capacity to heal and the intellectual spirit to harness this innate capacity.
GM: Cosmic Self
Overmorrow
Other Ways of Using Your Lists
The Georgia Guidestones
Unnecessary Tangent
Which
Confusion In The Air

William: Which The Georgia Guidestones Unnecessary Tangent Confusion In The Air = 709
When anyone calls for evidence, I assume that they are actually interested = 709

GM: viewtopic.php?p=1088287#p1088287

William: Search Document "Satan"&"Devil"
Chamber Of Self

GM: "Emotional awareness
Frequencies
Welcoming the Unwelcome
Zones of Sensitivity
Show
Christian mythology re Satan"

William: Emotional awareness Frequencies Welcoming the Unwelcome Zones of Sensitivity Show Christian mythology re Satan = 1231
One Two Three One = 182
[182]
Crop formations
Under question
In William’s Room
Whatever you do
Through Others
The Wider Reality
Aye...A name I call myself.
Synchronicity
Went To The Devil
Guitar and Ukulele
Mirror-Mirror
In Out and All About
One Two Three One

GM: Create Your Own UFO
We have discussed...

...GM: The problem of evil
Is the statement one of fact or conjecture? [science or opinion]
Equanimous [calm and composed.]
Better The Devil You Know
Spasmodic [occurring or done in brief, irregular bursts.]
What Is The Point?
GM: viewtopic.php?p=1077445#p1077445

The way I look at it is that if consciousness equals brain or is a product of it, then scientists should be able to discover subjective experience or deduce its existence simply by studying the brain. To date, that seems inconceivable that that would happen. I brought this up to DrNoGods before, as i'm sure many others have in different ways, yet he continues to claim that consciousness poses no special challenge to science or materialism.

The facts are that the ONLY way scientists know of subjective experience (or consciousness) is because we all experience it and can report it. Scientists did not discover its existence empirically nor did they deduce its existence. Our knowledge of neural correlates would not exist unless the subject was able to tell us what they're experiencing while observing their corresponding brain activity. SO even our neural correlates of consciousness are simply neural correlates of our subjective reports of our experience.

If anything William, we can just look at the history of science on this issue. We can find that scientists have tried to take the cheap way out by banning the study of consciousness. That's doesn't exactly match the pattern of success of materialist science to boldly take on challenges and to explain things and develop technology. But here we are, William and I (two humble agnostics), still not taken seriously because we dare to consider that consciousness might be something that's less than physical.
GM: Extra-Small
"Despite all the dangers, Hess lands safely
Significant"

William:
[484]
Deeper Questions Regarding Individual Existence
One Thirty Seven Fine-structure constant

GM: Jesus' Direct Superior

08:26 [ All present and correct
Many varied opinions
Withheld information
William’s Commitment
The Nature of Reality
The Respect You Give
Science Can Be Fun Too Yes?
Conscientiousness
The Trinity of Love]

William
Savant

Post #339

Post by William »

William
Savant

Re: Generating Messages - Atheism is...

Post #340

Post by William »

Some things I have observed and opinion re Atheism/Atheists.

1: There are types of atheists and not all agree with each other, even on how to best define atheism.
2: The inability to clearly define the position of Atheism is due to the inability to be able to clearly define "GOD" and "Belief".
3: Some atheists are not content with the neutral position of simply not believing that GODs exist and become atheists who believe that gods do not exist
4: The belief that gods don't exist is expressed in a variety of ways
5: Some atheists are also Secular Materialists but that has nothing to do with atheism
6: Some atheists illogically persist in arguing against faith-based theist beliefs.
7: Atheism - is no more or less useful than Theism.
8: Some atheist demands and claims regarding metaphysical ideas need not be taken any more seriously that theist claims regarding metaphysical ideas.
9: Some atheists use false demands re "burden of proof" which involve theists being challenged to show those atheists a GOD that those atheists cannot properly define, exists.
10: Ex-Christian atheists appear to be a thing definable as a sub-group within atheism-general and have issues they are dealing with which are unique to that group.
11:...

Such atheists do not define atheism and should not be confused with the definition of atheism as Atheism in it's most basic form is simply lacking any conscious belief in GODs.

The rest is atheistic scaled-diatribe, imposing itself within that simply thing...

SCLx11 + select last LE per shuffle

Preamble
viewtopic.php?p=1077939#p1077939 - Resident of The Hub of Hologram Dimensions - Points of Reference - Mirror-Mirror... - Actions speak louder than words - What is represented in the whole is the evolution of God within the structure of the physical Universe. - viewtopic.php?p=1089670#p1089670 - Down through the ages - dark in the gloom Many convinced it will all end in doom The Galactic Garden is forever in bloom Central to The Message - Love - The Riders - By/Through

William: This reminds me of;

AP= [ [RTS = 35:46] - Confusion of War Get Comfortable Permanent]

[https://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jsj7K6E0Fg Confusion of War Get Comfortable Permanent = 864]
[Eight Six Four = 161]
[161]
Universal mind
Insufficient data
Sols Fabled Twin
The Overlords
The Library of Babel
And that’s not all
Self-confidence Core
By the fact itself
Radical self-acceptance
How to be an adult
Body Intelligence
The Earths moon
Optimum Health
Indestructible
An Exam [Virtual]

RSP = SCLx4 Page 335

07:01 { Better luck next time]

Page 335

GM: Why - in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven - is the age of this universe a necessary matter of contention?
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
Solving Mathematical Problems
viewtopic.php?p=1069704#p1069704

Re: How Crazy does Evolution Seem?

Again - the discussion being had here shows me that beliefs to do with the age of the Universe are secondary in relevant importance to the fact of its existence and our existence within it.

Re: the OPQ: How Crazy does Evolution Seem?

No more or less crazy than the notion of the Universe being a Holographic Experiential Reality Simulation produced and processed within the mind of The Father God - and furthermore, this idea does not go against The Script...scripture being scant on the details has to do with its focus being on The Creator re the Human element of the story - rather than specifically The Creation...and in that regard, 'a blink of an eye' and '13.8 billion years' amount to exactly the same thing in relation to said Mind.
Notice too, that the Biblical take on the existence of life on Earth, does not acknowledge the Dinosaurs

Search: What does the word Dinosaur mean
Sir Richard Owen came up with the name dinosaur in 1841 to describe the fossils of extinct reptiles. He coined the word by combining the Greek words “deinos”, which means terrible, and “sauros”, which means lizard.

As near to this as the bible story gets, is The Serpent...is that a coincidence or something linking prehistory with human development?
GM: "Said Another Way
From The Source"

William: From The Source - Said Another Way = 329
[Three Two Nine = 156]
[156]
The next step
The Sea of Crisis
Intrinsicism [- the belief that value is a non-relational characteristic of an object. This means that an object can be good or bad without reference to who it is good or bad for, and without reference to the reason it is good or bad. ]
Pearl of wisdom
Thirty Three
Monoatomic Gold
Amour Propre [a sense of one's own worth; self-respect.]
Super power
It is a shadow-man
Stroke of luck
Incongruous [not in harmony or keeping with the surroundings or other aspects of something.]
Let there be light
Mother Wound
Symbols Hint

GM: Extraterrestrial
Look For The Significance

William: Look For The Extraterrestrial Significance = 437
[437]
Clearing the jungle while planting the forest...
Unless of course, you think otherwise
William: Nope...
GM: Text2Num.
Conscious dreaming
A Bright Star
Talk
Help Each Other

William: Conscious dreaming Talk Help Each Other A Bright Star = 480
[480]
The relationship between energy and information
Longing Persevere Living Trust in alignment

William: The relationship between energy and information Longing Trust Persevere Living in alignment = 960
"I didn’t really want to have to go down this particular rabbit hole, but it looks like I might have to." = 960

GM: Thel

William:
"Does the Eagle know what is in the pit?
Or wilt thou go ask the Mole:
Can Wisdom be put in a silver rod?
Or Love in a golden bowl?"
GM: A statement is true when it matches objective reality.
“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else”

William: “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else” A statement is true when it matches objective reality. = 1309
[One Three Zero Nine = 196]
[196]
Source Intelligence
Dungeons and Dragons
Superposition
Befriending the shadow
Astral Projection
Mapping Wholeness
Fear of the Unknown
Something Like That
"God's Love Direction"

GM: "The Police
Stagnant
Deceiving Entities"

William: Police The Stagnant Deceiving Entities = 368
[368]
Changes mind when truth is presented
Sometimes it just looks like rain
Less understood and less acknowledged

GM: Funny
"Time To Go Without Existence"

William: "Time To Go Without Existence" Funny = 404
[404]
Earth Itself May Be an Intelligent Entity
”‘Hey presto!’ Stuff just gets worse!”
A knight in shining armour Manipulation
There are many levels of consciousness

William: I am reminded of a post I made earlier today;
[Replying to Eddie Ramos in post #22]
If I understand correctly, you're an atheist (please correct me if I'm wrong).
I am neither atheist nor theist.
Therefore there is no way you can possibly grasp any type of spiritual explanation from the scriptures as to the Godhead.
I see atheists cherry-pick and deduce from that basket, a largely evil critter in the nature of YHWH.

Theists tend to do the same in mirrored manner - cherry-picking the good critter in the nature of YHWH.

Presently it is my suspicion that YHWH represents a mind directly related to human beings and that it is the planet Herself who acts out the parts played in the GODs of human invention, of which YHWH plays the overall roll of God-Father.

I suspect now, that the planet-mind is like "Many Heads One Mind - Many Minds One Head" and re humans, most of the minds are not tuned into the same YHWH frequency and are largely left to their own devices.

Other minds are useful and are utilized even if the one who's mind is being played, is unaware of that.

Fewer still tune into the frequency which allows for relationship to develop between the individual mind and the mind of YHWH.

Re the Bible, this is a storybook of fellows supposedly connected to The Mind of YHWH. Their stories are largely told as biography [an account of someone's life written by someone else.] Stories heard first around campfires and elaborated on...and later encoded within writing and locked into place no longer - so easily - elaborated upon.
What you're looking for is a logical solution to an infinite being like God.
Not particularly. What I am looking for is evidence that we existed within a simulation - or as theists refer to it - in a "Creation".
The reason for that quest, is that until it is established that we do, puckering up on God-issues [religiously] is horse before the cart stuff, and less interesting for that.

Also, I have already come to a logical solution to the idea of an infinite being, and have no problem logically incorporating that into the solution I am heading toward re the Simulation Question.
Even true children of God can only understand that which God has chosen to reveal about himself in his word, and it's still difficult to grasp how God can be three distinct deities and yet one God.
Given that reasoning, it is therefore likely that the understanding I have is because God has chosen to reveal it to me. It is easy enough to understand even using human logic and no particular idea of GOD at all, but I am open to the idea that GOD reveals things to me.

Such as is the presumed case. I can understand the theory on how GOD can be the many while remaining The One. -
But when all of the information is considered and weighed against the scriptures, that is the only conclusion that harmonizes as a whole.
As long as the interpretation of scripture does not attempt to limit the nature of GOD to only 3 in 1 I can bounce with that.

I admit freely that the afore mentioned "connecting into the frequency of YHWH" is the only thing which can have the individual involved with the 3'n1 - even to the point where there is no discernable difference in how the individual mind is receiving the information from YHWH - which - incidentally - involves information which is not even in the Bible - unsurprisingly since the bible is a bound book and The Mind of YHWH is a Living Thing.

For example - the Bible quote you used in an effort to establish your point about said mind;
Isaiah 55:8-9 (KJV)
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
"The Heavens" are referencing another realm. for in the realm of the Physical Universe, there is no place 'higher' than any other.
Also - as I mentioned - one can tune into the frequency of YHWH [As biblical Jesus encourages folk to do] and thus have access to the thoughts of YHWH, but only in relation to ones position in the scheme of things [and maybe titbits too] because the information YHWH holds, simply cannot be contained within the human brain and it is in that sense [in my opinion] that YHWH is stating "your thoughts are not my thoughts" although I am open to being corrected re that.

In this sense, TMY [The Mind of YHWH] can be imagined as being the whole [circle in this case], and individual minds as being the parts.[dots making up the circle]

The important thing then [re our discussion] is that there is no perceptible difference other than when YHWH takes on form. YHWH is The Mind [ideas man] Jesus is the matter [how the ideas are made physical] and Ghost is that which makes the movement of the physical into form and function.

That is my rough guesstimate...

[Some folks have problems re that and prefer to throw stones and ask [rhetorical] questions after the killing is done.]
GM: Transferring your awareness
Language, Symbol and Alchemy
For the benefit of all beings
Whatever you do
"Age of Aquarius"

William: "Woo" [Windows of Oppertunity]

GM: Some information has to be drummed into that which perceives
[RTS = 57:28]

William: Yes. The Momentum of Energy =
...and Ghost is that which makes the movement of the physical into form and function.
William: Ghost is that which makes the movement of the physical into form and function = 764
[Seven Six Four = 177]
[177]
Sleep Paralysis
Try to remember
On The Right Track
Written Language.
Salinas crop circle
Soul Retrieval
You Can Trust
Mind Body Spirit
The mark of the beast
Turning Point
Playing As Children

GM:" It helps makes the stinky hole I was pushed through in order to get here, a purposeful experience..."
Christian mythology re God

William: Christian mythology re God " It helps makes the stinky hole I was pushed through in order to get here, a purposeful experience..." = 1261
[One Two Six One = 178]
[178]
Food for thought
Strength of Body
Ghost In The Machine
Selfish attitude
The Devil Ye Know
IC one one Zero One
Focused Individual
Emergent Theory
CIA Remote Viewing
The Arrival Movie
Though Thought
Carrier Identity
Psalm one one eight
The Fathers House
Clutching Straw

William: Psalm one one eight; “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.” =508
[Five Zero Eight = 155]
[155]
Authenticity
Like a Job Well Done
The same mindset
Cats Whiskers.
Any Other Way.
Authenticity
Switchcraft Jack
Watch this space
Ones and zeros
The abrahamic idea of god
Try To Feel It
The naked truth
Contentious [causing or likely to cause an argument; controversial.]
Meretricious [apparently attractive but having no real value.]
Free Choice Ends Here
On The Other Hand.
What is atheism?
Translucency [transmitting and diffusing light so that objects beyond cannot be seen clearly. b : clear, transparent translucent water. 2 : free from disguise or falseness]
Gods Purpose

GM: Fling That Veil Aside
Vocal Chords

William:

GM: Journey
Imperishable
Stuck
Lodestones [a person or thing that is the focus of attention or attraction. a naturally magnetized mineral; magnetite.]
"That one might not have need of, does not negate that confidence cannot be gained through such device, with others."
"Attempting to overlay/superimpose one's belief in the truth of stories as being more truthful than the main overall story itself, is possibly an act of immorality, if indeed - upon further evidence - one continues to attempt to have the superimposed thing used to conceal the real."
The Mother
Everything/All
[RTS=10:25]

William: Visual Confrontation = 248
[248]
Accidentally on purpose
The Nervous System
An inappropriate analogy
Visual Confrontation
Brother, where Art Thou?
Large Simulation Machines
Make It Up as You Go Along