The Trilogy (Book on biblical prophecies)

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

guilleyacante

The Trilogy (Book on biblical prophecies)

Post #1

Post by guilleyacante »

I wanted to share a link to the trailer of the book I wrote for the Church. This book is called The Trilogy, and very responsibly teaches about why the Church has to understand that the rapture is not before the tribulation.

The book explains each prophecy involved in the doctrine of the rapture, including the seventy weeks of Daniel, the discourse of the Mount of Olives, and the whole book of Revelation.

The book will always be available for free to any Christian, but if he wanted to support me as author, he could buy it.

Feel free to check it out, and don't run away from it if it goes against what you have been believing. I was a futuristic believer before, so I can empathize. But I encourage you to be noble and give it a look. You won't find anything like this out there.

Tcg
Savant

Re: The Trilogy (Book on biblical prophecies)

Post #2

Post by Tcg »

Moderator Action

This site is dedicated to debating Christianity and religion. Given that, many of its subforums are in the debate subsection. Posts that are created there need to include a question for debate. This thread has been moved to a more appropriate subforum.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.

[Replying to guilleyacante in post #1]