training children, learning to be a friend, improving neighborhood community life

To solve world problems

Moderator: Moderators

Longfellow
Student

training children, learning to be a friend, improving neighborhood community life

Post #1

Post by Longfellow »

Part of my response to all current issues and what the world needs is helping to train children in ways that will help improve the world for future generations; learning to be a safe, easy, fun and helpful person to talk to for all kinds of people in all kinds of circumstances; and helping with the growth and spread of healthier, happier, more loving community life at the level of neighborhoods and villages all around the world. If anyone else is doing any of that, maybe we could talk to each other about what we're doing and hoping to do.

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Re: training children, learning to be a friend, improving neighborhood community life

Post #2

Post by Purple Knight »

We have to let the schools handle guiding children. Then, if nothing else, society can be on the same page about right and wrong.

Parents with zero training in right and wrong do not, simply by virtue of being parents, know better than someone who has gone to school for 10 years to learn the difference between right and wrong. It's a hard pill to swallow but ultimately, if society stands united against the "How dare you tell my child I'm wrong?!" parents, things will become more moral. Not necessarily better, in fact it may be worse, but more moral.