New Christian paradigm on the Net/no hoax/no joke

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

mstreherne

New Christian paradigm on the Net/no hoax/no joke

Post #1

Post by mstreherne »

Tonight I’m studying a modern manuscript [authorship unknown] I downloaded from the web entitled: The Final Freedoms, and I’m completely overwhelmed by what I found!

A new scriptural synthesis and interpretation, which includes material from the OT/NT, Apocrypha, The Dead Sea Scrolls and The Nag Hammadi Library, to describe and teach the first wholly new Christian moral and spiritual paradigm for two thousand years is on the Net.

And this is the first ever religious teaching, able to demonstrate by an act of faith, its own efficacy! That is to say, the first living and testable proof of the living God has been published on the Net! However incredulous this may sound, if this teaching is confirmed, and there appear to be many who are attempting to do so, it can only be described as an intellectual and religious revolution in the making! The site where I found my copy of the manuscript [a 1.3mb pdf download] at is at www.energon.uklinux.net

Amadeus
Scholar

Post #11

Post by Amadeus »

Which "odd gospel" are you referring to? That would be helpful in discussing this with you.