Armageddon is over and Satan has won ! What happens now ?

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Regens Küchl
Scholar

Armageddon is over and Satan has won ! What happens now ?

Post #1

Post by Regens Küchl »

Imagine this: Satan and the Antichrist, against all expectations, have triumphed over the Abrahamitic god, Jesus and the Holy Spirit in the last Battle of Armageddon :)
Our Trinity is not neccessarily dead, but ruined and toppled from its place of Power.
:shock:
How do the Abrahamitic god, Jesus and the Holy Spirit feel now, that the unthinkable happened?
:?
What will Satan and the Antichrist do now that their greatest triumph is accomplished?

What will their minions do and what will the other humans still on earth do?

What will the surviving angels and demons do?

And what happens to the "true christians" that descended to heaven on the first day of tribulation? Will they be kicked out now that evil has won?

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Re: Armageddon is over and Satan has won ! What happens now ?

Post #41

Post by JoeyKnothead »

kjw47 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:42 pm
JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:50 am
kjw47 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:10 pm Wow, you are living in a fantasy.
Says this.

Then says this...
Most of the things you posted arent even taught in the bible. Never could a creation defeat the creator. Revelation is clear. When Jesus returns satan will be captured and abyssed for 1000 years, then loosed for a little while, then thrown into the lake of fire and destroyed forever. The bible doesnt teach the antichrist will be a man, those living in darkness that do not have Jesus teach it is a man.
Only the little flock( Luke 12:32) is promised heaven-these are numbered= 144,000 ( Rev 14:3)--this is the bride of Christ. THE great crowd which no man can number are not promised heaven anywhere in the bible, and since they are the only other ones who belong to Jesus got this promise from him= Matt 5:5 blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth--The psalmist knew that fact as well-Psalm 37:29
:facepalm:

Its what the bible teaches. You cannot prove its wrong in any way.
I'm curious to see if you can show it's truthful in any way.

The liar lies, and the preacher preaches.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #42

Post by kjw47 »

brunumb wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:23 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:09 pm The world watched Rev 6 unfold back in 1914-foretold in the book of Daniel pinpointing the year. All have seen rev 13 for years. My teachers say the next event is the fall of babylon the great=Worldwide false religionsssssssss. They say that locks the door to the ark perse and triggers the tribulation.
I just read through Revelation 6 and saw nothing remotely like WW1 being described. As for Revelation 13 being seen for years, all I can say is you've got to be kidding. Close the Bible for a while, go outside and smell the roses. It's not all doom and gloom.

The fall of the worldwide false religions would see every religion go. That is surely something to be desired, but human nature will never allow that to happen. Fear and superstition are too ingrained in the human mind and there are always unscrupulous people out there preying on the vulnerable in the name of religion.

Peace will be taken from the earth Rev 6:4= world war, not a single war.
The two horned beast = the last world power=The united states and the united kingdom-- Excercises all authority of the first beast(resolutions)--17: cannot buy or sell( sanctions) unless has the mark,the name or the # of the wild beast-- Its a mans number( not a man)666---verse13--makes fire come down out of the heavens( bombs-missiles)-- Of the wild beast it says elsewhere --It was, is not(death stroke) and yet is( death stroke got healed)= The league of nations--done away with--united nations.

The bible says God puts it into their hearts to do away with babylon the great( it cannot be stopped)

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #43

Post by kjw47 »

JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:27 pm
Says this.

Then says this...
Most of the things you posted arent even taught in the bible. Never could a creation defeat the creator. Revelation is clear. When Jesus returns satan will be captured and abyssed for 1000 years, then loosed for a little while, then thrown into the lake of fire and destroyed forever. The bible doesnt teach the antichrist will be a man, those living in darkness that do not have Jesus teach it is a man.
Only the little flock( Luke 12:32) is promised heaven-these are numbered= 144,000 ( Rev 14:3)--this is the bride of Christ. THE great crowd which no man can number are not promised heaven anywhere in the bible, and since they are the only other ones who belong to Jesus got this promise from him= Matt 5:5 blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth--The psalmist knew that fact as well-Psalm 37:29

Jesus preached is he a liar?

brunumb
Savant

Post #44

Post by brunumb »

kjw47 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:19 pm Jesus preached is he a liar?
Possibly, but we will never know for sure because he is dead.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #45

Post by JoeyKnothead »

kjw47 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:19 pm
JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:27 pm
Says this.

Then says this...

Jesus preached is he a liar?
You can't even show Jesus, the human / god hybrid, ever existed to've done him any preaching.

My goal here is to show you're just another preacher who thinks debate involves making claims and refusing to support those claims with anything other'n more preaching.
-Punkinhead Martin

AquinasForGod
Sage

Re:

Post #46

Post by AquinasForGod »

[Replying to TheParticlePerson in post #6]
Good question. If it isn't, what's all this fuss about the "fight between good and evil" about?
In Catholicism, there is not fight between God and Satan. That would be silly. In fact, I cannot think of any Christian I have ever personally known that thinks this.

Satan is a freewill tool that God uses to accomplish his will for men.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Re: Re:

Post #47

Post by JoeyKnothead »

AquinasForGod wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:43 pm In Catholicism, there is not fight between God and Satan. That would be silly. In fact, I cannot think of any Christian I have ever personally known that thinks this.

I'd like to see you put you some truth to that.
-Punkinhead Martin

AquinasForGod
Sage

Post #48

Post by AquinasForGod »

JoeyKnothead wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:34 am
AquinasForGod wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:43 pm In Catholicism, there is not fight between God and Satan. That would be silly. In fact, I cannot think of any Christian I have ever personally known that thinks this.

I can only imagine by put some truth to that you mean show it is the Catholic position. If you mean to show God and Satan exist, well that is beyond the scope of my reply and to what I replied to.

But as far as Catholicism goes.

Revelation 12:3-4 figuratively expresses that one-third of the angels joined in Satan’s rebellion against God. - https://www.catholic.com/qa/how-much-do ... -in-heaven

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #49

Post by JehovahsWitness »

brunumb wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:23 pm
The fall of the worldwide false religions would see every religion go.
That would depend on who does the classifying. Scripturally Almighty God alone can classify a religion false or true, and according to scripture, true religion exists and will exist and survive the destruction of false religion just prior to Armageddon (compare James 1:27 and Rev 7:9)

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

To learn more please go to other posts related to...

BABYLON THE GREAT , THE MAN OF LAWLESSNESS and ... THE WAR OF HARMAGEDDON
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #50

Post by JoeyKnothead »

AquinasForGod wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:50 pm
JoeyKnothead wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:34 am

I can only imagine by put some truth to that you mean show it is the Catholic position. If you mean to show God and Satan exist, well that is beyond the scope of my reply and to what I replied to.

But as far as Catholicism goes.

Revelation 12:3-4 figuratively expresses that one-third of the angels joined in Satan’s rebellion against God. - https://www.catholic.com/qa/how-much-do ... -in-heaven
So it's a sermon then, okay.
-Punkinhead Martin