was Lord Jesus educated?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

cristian_gavrilescu
Student

was Lord Jesus educated?

Post #1

Post by cristian_gavrilescu »

17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Luke 4:17-19)

the bible was made for ordinary people, easy to understand, Lord Jesus spoke simple

37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil. (Matthew 5:37)

how to be smart when you know nothing sure? we know nothing for sure, all of us, so people like to mime intelligence, even they know zero

wannabe
Apprentice

Re: was Lord Jesus educated?

Post #21

Post by wannabe »

[Replying to Avoice in post #20]

Your own history is your education, for the sake of your future, and the future is only important if there is one.
:
:

Live to give , Give to live ( love Jesus )

: I believe a mans spirit is more than just his imagination.

I believe in forever. That's true even without religion.(or man)

: Live to give, give to life, Forgive to live.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #22

Post by myth-one.com »

cristian_gavrilescu wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:03 am The bible was made for ordinary people, easy to understand, Lord Jesus spoke simple.
Totally wrong. The scriptures are sealed from our understanding until the time of the end:

Daniel 12:4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Isaiah 29:11-12
And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Revelations won
Sage

Post #23

Post by Revelations won »

Dear myth-one-com,

"Post #22
Unread post
by myth-one.com » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:52 pm
cristian_gavrilescu wrote: ↑
Thu May 14, 2020 1:03 am
The bible was made for ordinary people, easy to understand, Lord Jesus spoke simple.
Totally wrong. The scriptures are sealed from our understanding until the time of the end:

Daniel 12:4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Isaiah 29:11-12
And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

My response:

I find your response rather amusing:

As I examine the Bible, it is obvious that The great doctors and Lawyers of the day incessantly tried their very best to trap him and were always unsuccessful. In fact they failed so miserably that after a long period to attempt to trap him, the record clearly shows that “after that day no man was willing to ask him questions”.

They knew him not and failed to understand that it was he who gave the law!

At 12 years of age he was about his fathers business and he could astound the most learned of his day.

At a very young age the scriptures declare that he gained great wisdom and favor with God and man.

Yes, he is indeed Immanuel or God with us as the scriptures declare.

Sadly the Jews of his day knew him not as the great Messiah and sought for his entire ministry to stone him or crucify him.

This same antichrist zeal by some claimed christians is at work today attempting to deny his divinity.

They teach for doctrine the commandments of men, having a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof.

They seek to place themselves above the very God who they claim to worship and deny God the right to give continuous revelation and prophesy as he has done for thousands of years.

Is it any surprise that there are so many conflicting doctrines today when all they can provide is their “private interpretation” of the scriptures?

I testify that Jesus Christ the great creator and judge of all mankind as the scriptures clearly state.

In his first coming in the flesh his mission was “the illustrator ofd the law” when he returns he will appear as King of kings ands Lord of Lords as the administrator of the law.

I find it amazing that some deny his divinity when it is very clear in the Bible that he is indeed our creator!

Kind regards,
RW

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #24

Post by myth-one.com »

Revelations won wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:28 pm
I find it amazing that some deny his divinity when it is very clear in the Bible that he is indeed our creator!

Kind regards,
RW
The Word was our creator -- not Jesus.

Revelations won
Sage

Post #25

Post by Revelations won »

“by myth-one.com » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:55 pm
Revelations won wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:28 pm

The Word was our creator -- not Jesus.”

My response:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Acts 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
Hath not my hand made all these things?
Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Hebrews 1;1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Note: (Not just one world, but many worlds.)

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

Hebrews 11: 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

So, myth-one-com , my answer is a resounding yes, for according to the scriptures which so testify that indeed the “Word” was “Made flesh” and he is clearly identified by the great prophet John the Baptist as none other than Jesus the Christ.

My observation is that he The Christ was indeed educated beyond any education level acquired by anyone in his day or in our day for that matter.

I would ask you this question:

Do you think that one who has the power to create worlds and a heaven,
one who has all power on earth and in heaven,
one who has an everlasting kingdom,
one who is King of kings and Lord of lords,
one who has power to judge all mankind,
one who has mighty power to heal the sick and raise the dead,
one who has power over death and has provided the resurrection for all mankind,
one who maintains a perfect oneness with God the Father, one who has all of the above and more, is in any area uneducated????

Perhaps it is only we mortals who need to humbly submit to the instructions of the Holy Ghost and learn the mysteries of godliness so that we are not found guilty of the same blindness encountered when he was made flesh and came unto his own……

Kind regards,
RW