The real Jesus.

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

The real Jesus.

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

There are at least 4 different Jesus' being taught in this world. Which is the real one? His teachings are the same in every translation on earth( barring-EARTH or Land at Matt 5:5) Earth is correct. Here are 8 teachings that shows who is who and who Jesus is with.

1) Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6

2) Matthew 5:5-- Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the Earth= the great crowd no man can number Rev 7:9)-( Psalm 37:9, Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22)--the ones promised heaven are numbered=144,000 Rev 14:3)= The little flock( Luke 12:32)

3)The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy(Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah)--in some translations-last line-The kingdom, power and glory all belong to the Father.

4) John 20:17, Rev 3:12- Jesus teaches the Father is his God like ours--So does Paul-Coll 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28,, Eph 1: 13,17--Peter at 1 Peter 1:3

5)In a prayer to his Father at John 17:1-6,26--verse 3= This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus- verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26 = YHWH(Jehovah)

6At John 4:22-24, Jesus warns all other gods are false, then tells all who the true God is--The Father is looking for ones to worship him in spirit and truth--Paul teaches the same-1Cor 8:5-6-- Warns all gods are false then names only the Father as God.

7) At John 15:20-21-Jesus gives another warning-- That some would do things against the true followers on account of his name( thinking they are standing for it) Why? Because they do not know the one who sent him=Father=YHWH(Jehovah)

8) At Matthew 28:18--Jesus says--All authority was given to me in heaven and on earth--- Think about that--If Jesus were God he would already have all authority, but by showing it was given to him means someone superior to him gave it to him, Its like Jesus taught- The Father is greater than i.
The same with a kingship- God is King to time indefinite( Means King of Eternity)--Jesus had to be appointed as king for 1000 years, then he must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself( 1Cor 15:24-28) = forever.--- If Jesus were God was already King and wouldnt need to be appointed.

There is the real Jesus, are you being taught that Jesus?

Miles
Savant

Re: The real Jesus.

Post #2

Post by Miles »

If only one of the four is correct that means there's a whole lot of wrong stuff in the Bible. Stuff Christians shouldn't even be reading I would imagine. Deceptions perhaps, or maybe misstatements/mistranslations, or even outright lies. Hmmm. Gotta wonder why god put them in the book anyway, deceiving people left and right, year in and year out. With this much wrong why would a person trust anything the Bible says? If I was a Christian I sure wouldn't. ............... Thank god I'm an atheist.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #3

Post by kjw47 »

Miles wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:06 pm If only one of the four is correct that means there's a whole lot of wrong stuff in the Bible. Stuff Christians shouldn't even be reading I would imagine. Deceptions perhaps, or maybe misstatements/mistranslations, or even outright lies. Hmmm. Gotta wonder why god put them in the book anyway, deceiving people left and right, year in and year out. With this much wrong why would a person trust anything the Bible says? If I was a Christian I sure wouldn't. ............... Thank god I'm an atheist.

The only bibles erred are trinity translations, and altered to mislead by satans will. The teachings i shared are in every translation on earth, they are truth. As well through the centuries, changing from one to language to another could cause small alterations. You wont be thanking God soon. This system is almost done. Things will continue to get worse not better.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #4

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:39 pm There are at least 4 different Jesus' being taught in this world. Which is the real one?
I'm thinking #2.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #5

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:53 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:39 pm There are at least 4 different Jesus' being taught in this world. Which is the real one?
I'm thinking #2.

You probably only can think of 3 but there are 4.
1) trinity christians think he is God come in the flesh
2) Muslims think he was just a prophet
3)Israelite thinks he got his power from demons
4) The true followers know that God sent Jesus as the Messiah, Gods son, not God.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #6

Post by kjw47 »

Miles wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:06 pm If only one of the four is correct that means there's a whole lot of wrong stuff in the Bible. Stuff Christians shouldn't even be reading I would imagine. Deceptions perhaps, or maybe misstatements/mistranslations, or even outright lies. Hmmm. Gotta wonder why god put them in the book anyway, deceiving people left and right, year in and year out. With this much wrong why would a person trust anything the Bible says? If I was a Christian I sure wouldn't. ............... Thank god I'm an atheist.

Yes you are correct. All who studied facts know this-By satans will wicked men removed Gods personal name in nearly 7000 places-OT- nearly 6800 every spot-GOD or LORD all capitols is, the tetragramoton belongs=YHWH(Jehovah)--God willed his name in those spots because he wants it in those spots. Even Jerome prior to translating the Latin Vulgate told the Pope-Gods name belongs in the NT as well as the OT. The OT is quoted about 200 places in the NT where the name belongs in the OT, but is replaced with Lord in the NT because LORD is in the OT. So when 1 Cor 8:6 says Jesus is Lord, they think he is LORD of the OT and they are being mislead. All using the altered versions are being mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will. Not to mention the religion that came out of Rome translated subtle errors in to fit false council teachings, like at John 1:1-- The true God is called HoTheos( The God) in the second line in the Greek Lexicons, The word is called Plain Theos in the last line to show a difference= a god small g. It did not call him HoTheos-The God. The only other spot in the NT where it occurs= 2Cor 4:4--The true God called HoTheos---satan called plain Theos-god small g--it must work the same at both spots in translating. There is no trinity god in existence, those religions have become a house divided, they will not stand.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #7

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:27 pm
I'm thinking #2.
4) The true followers know that God sent Jesus as the Messiah, Gods son, not God.
You only stated that there were four.

My guess of the second one was a shot in the dark.

The correct answer is number 4.

Nailed it!

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #8

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:43 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:27 pm
I'm thinking #2.
You only stated that there were four.

My guess of the second one was a shot in the dark.

The correct answer is number 4.

Nailed it!

It takes obeying everything he taught to be his follower-John 3:36

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #9

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:46 pm It takes obeying everything he taught to be his follower-John 3:36
John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

Where does John 3:36 say we "must obey everything He taught to be His follower"?

It states that believers will have everlasting life, rejectors will perish.

It's a restatement of John 3:16:

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

<================== W A R N I N G ========================>

Revelation 22:
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #10

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:56 am
kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:46 pm It takes obeying everything he taught to be his follower-John 3:36
John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

Where does John 3:36 say we "must obey everything He taught to be His follower"?

It states that believers will have everlasting life, rejectors will perish.

It's a restatement of John 3:16:

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

<================== W A R N I N G ========================>

Revelation 22:
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

These ones, who are told they are christian, think they are christian, Jesus will say--Get away from me you who work iniquity, i must confess i never even knew you, at judgement, Jaws will drop to the floor-because they believe. And must believe as you do. John 3:36 is clear--Those not obeying Jesus remain in Gods wrath. Jesus didnt teach what he taught for nothing, every word originated from God-John 5:30--Not for mortals to say-i will do this but i wont do that. There is no pick and choose. Jesus taught--Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT learned and applied.( Yes it takes years and years of effort) Those interested in eternal life do just that.