The real Jesus.

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

The real Jesus.

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

There are at least 4 different Jesus' being taught in this world. Which is the real one? His teachings are the same in every translation on earth( barring-EARTH or Land at Matt 5:5) Earth is correct. Here are 8 teachings that shows who is who and who Jesus is with.

1) Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6

2) Matthew 5:5-- Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the Earth= the great crowd no man can number Rev 7:9)-( Psalm 37:9, Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22)--the ones promised heaven are numbered=144,000 Rev 14:3)= The little flock( Luke 12:32)

3)The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy(Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah)--in some translations-last line-The kingdom, power and glory all belong to the Father.

4) John 20:17, Rev 3:12- Jesus teaches the Father is his God like ours--So does Paul-Coll 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28,, Eph 1: 13,17--Peter at 1 Peter 1:3

5)In a prayer to his Father at John 17:1-6,26--verse 3= This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus- verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26 = YHWH(Jehovah)

6At John 4:22-24, Jesus warns all other gods are false, then tells all who the true God is--The Father is looking for ones to worship him in spirit and truth--Paul teaches the same-1Cor 8:5-6-- Warns all gods are false then names only the Father as God.

7) At John 15:20-21-Jesus gives another warning-- That some would do things against the true followers on account of his name( thinking they are standing for it) Why? Because they do not know the one who sent him=Father=YHWH(Jehovah)

8) At Matthew 28:18--Jesus says--All authority was given to me in heaven and on earth--- Think about that--If Jesus were God he would already have all authority, but by showing it was given to him means someone superior to him gave it to him, Its like Jesus taught- The Father is greater than i.
The same with a kingship- God is King to time indefinite( Means King of Eternity)--Jesus had to be appointed as king for 1000 years, then he must hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself( 1Cor 15:24-28) = forever.--- If Jesus were God was already King and wouldnt need to be appointed.

There is the real Jesus, are you being taught that Jesus?

myth-one.com
Savant

Re: The real Jesus.

Post #11

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:14 pm These ones, who are told they are christian, think they are christian, Jesus will say--Get away from me you who work iniquity, i must confess i never even knew you, at judgement, Jaws will drop to the floor-because they believe. And must believe as you do. John 3:36 is clear--Those not obeying Jesus remain in Gods wrath. Jesus didnt teach what he taught for nothing, every word originated from God-John 5:30--Not for mortals to say-i will do this but i wont do that. There is no pick and choose. Jesus taught--Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT learned and applied.( Yes it takes years and years of effort) Those interested in eternal life do just that.
Whatever.
The fact remains that kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:46 pm It takes obeying everything he taught to be his follower-John 3:36
Here's John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

Where does John 3:36 say we "must obey everything He taught to be His follower"?

It states that believers will have everlasting life, rejectors will not see life.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #12

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:45 pm
kjw47 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:14 pm These ones, who are told they are christian, think they are christian, Jesus will say--Get away from me you who work iniquity, i must confess i never even knew you, at judgement, Jaws will drop to the floor-because they believe. And must believe as you do. John 3:36 is clear--Those not obeying Jesus remain in Gods wrath. Jesus didnt teach what he taught for nothing, every word originated from God-John 5:30--Not for mortals to say-i will do this but i wont do that. There is no pick and choose. Jesus taught--Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT learned and applied.( Yes it takes years and years of effort) Those interested in eternal life do just that.
Whatever.
The fact remains that kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:46 pm It takes obeying everything he taught to be his follower-John 3:36
Here's John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

Where does John 3:36 say we "must obey everything He taught to be His follower"?

It states that believers will have everlasting life, rejectors will not see life.

Believers and obeyers in the real Jesus--I showed you what Jesus said about workers of iniquity= those who practice a sin, yet they believe, it will do them no good, they did not obey every teaching, they pick and choose =100% error on their parts.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #13

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:56 am I showed you what Jesus said about workers of iniquity= those who practice a sin, yet they believe, it will do them no good, they did not obey every teaching, they pick and choose =100% error on their parts.
Here is what Jesus said about all mankind:

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Believers shall have everlasting life, non-believers will perish.

Are your "workers of iniquity" believers or non-believers?

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #14

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:13 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:56 am I showed you what Jesus said about workers of iniquity= those who practice a sin, yet they believe, it will do them no good, they did not obey every teaching, they pick and choose =100% error on their parts.
Here is what Jesus said about all mankind:

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Believers shall have everlasting life, non-believers will perish.

Are your "workers of iniquity" believers or non-believers?

Read it--only those that believe in Jesus do powerful works in his name. Prophesy in his name, expel demons in his name--obviously they believe. Matt 7:22-23--believing is just a partial truth. Many other requirements on the mortals part goes along with that to make a whole truth.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #15

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:51 pmMatt 7:22-23--believing is just a partial truth. Many other requirements on the mortals part goes along with that to make a whole truth.
Will those humans who believe in Jesus Christ have everlasting life?

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #16

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:08 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:51 pmMatt 7:22-23--believing is just a partial truth. Many other requirements on the mortals part goes along with that to make a whole truth.

Only if they obey him= every teaching, because everything he taught originated from God-John 5:30--And Jesus was clear--Only those living now to do his Fathers will=(1535 pages of OT-NT learned and applied) get to enter his kingdom.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #17

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:26 pm

Only if they obey him= every teaching, because everything he taught originated from God-John 5:30--And Jesus was clear--Only those living now to do his Fathers will=(1535 pages of OT-NT learned and applied) get to enter his kingdom.
So Jesus Christ got John 3:16 wrong.

Bummer.

Have you ever read the Bible?

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #18

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:19 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:26 pm

So Jesus Christ got John 3:16 wrong.

Bummer.

Have you ever read the Bible?

Jesus didnt get it wrong. Misunderstanding it by people is who gets it wrong. There isa whole bible.

Revelations won
Sage

Post #19

Post by Revelations won »

Dear myth-one-com,

Perhaps KJV47 is closer to the mark on this point. It appears that all you think to achieve salvation is simply to believe? If I understand you clearly it appears that you accept a faith without works doctrine. Is this correct?

Kind regards,
RW

tam
Savant

Post #20

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:39 pm There are at least 4 different Jesus' being taught in this world.
Indeed.

"Jesus" is not even the name of the Christ, the Son of God. "Jesus" is more like a hollywood icon that religion has created in order to draw people after itself.

You can see some of that (religion drawing people after themselves) when - instead of bearing witness to Christ and inviting people to come to Christ - religions (and the people in them) bear witness to their religion, and invite people to join their religion.

Which is the real one?
The real person who is the Son of God, the Chosen One of God, the Holy One of God, the Word and Truth and Life, is Christ Jaheshua (JAH saves/savior of JAH). He lives, He speaks, He reveals His Father as His Father truly is.

His teachings are the same in every translation on earth( barring-EARTH or Land at Matt 5:5) Earth is correct. Here are 8 teachings that shows who is who and who Jesus is with.
Okay....
1) Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6
This is an instruction, and God's name is not "Jehovah" any more than the Son's name is "Jesus". But yes, Christ did say to keep seeking first the Kingdom and His righteousness, and all those other things will be added to you as well.

2) Matthew 5:5-- Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the Earth
This much is true.

The rest that you added is just one more religious doctrine:
= the great crowd no man can number Rev 7:9)-( Psalm 37:9, Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22)--the ones promised heaven are numbered=144,000 Rev 14:3)= The little flock( Luke 12:32)
If you are attempting to suggest that only the religion that teaches the above are the ones that Christ is with, that is no different than the RCC laying out their doctrines and claiming that those are the things that indicate the 'true religion', and show who Christ is with.

So far, none of the things that you have listed show who Christ is, Himself.

3)The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy(Father) name= YHWH(Jehovah)--in some translations-last line-The kingdom, power and glory all belong to the Father.
God's name is indeed Holy!

(though again, "Jehovah" is not the name of God; it is used because of tradition, not because of truth)

(Psalm 68:4; Rev 19:1; Mark 7:13)

4) John 20:17, Rev 3:12- Jesus teaches the Father is his God like ours--So does Paul-Coll 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28,, Eph 1: 13,17--Peter at 1 Peter 1:3

5)In a prayer to his Father at John 17:1-6,26--verse 3= This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus- verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26 = YHWH(Jehovah)

6At John 4:22-24, Jesus warns all other gods are false, then tells all who the true God is--The Father is looking for ones to worship him in spirit and truth--Paul teaches the same-1Cor 8:5-6-- Warns all gods are false then names only the Father as God.
Your point here seems to be to emphasize that Christ is not part of a trinity; that His Father is God. This is correct.

God = the Most Holy One of Israel - whose name is JAH.
Christ = the Holy One of Israel (and the Holy One of God) - whose name is Jaheshua.

(holy spirit = the breath/blood/seed of JAH; the water of life)

7) At John 15:20-21-Jesus gives another warning-- That some would do things against the true followers on account of his name( thinking they are standing for it) Why? Because they do not know the one who sent him=Father=YHWH(Jehovah)
Yes.

8) At Matthew 28:18--Jesus says--All authority was given to me in heaven and on earth--- Think about that--If Jesus were God he would already have all authority, but by showing it was given to him means someone superior to him gave it to him, Its like Jesus taught- The Father is greater than i.
This is the same as the other points above (so points 4, 5, 6 and 8 are really one point).
There is the real Jesus, are you being taught that Jesus?
I'm not really sure you said anything at all about who Christ is, and only said one thing about who He is NOT (that He is NOT the MOST Holy One of Israel).

Christ (Jaheshua) is the Word of God (Rev 19:4). He is the Truth (John 14:6; John 8:32 compare with 8:36), the Good Shepherd (John 10:11), the Teacher (Matt 23:8), the King of kings and Lord of lords (Rev 19:16). He is the True and Faithful witness (Rev 3:14), the Chosen One of JAH (Luke 9:35), the One who God loves and the One to whom God has told us to listen (Matt 17:5).

He is the LIFE. (John 14:6)

He is alive, truly alive, even now, and forever (Rev 1:18).

He calls His sheep by name and teaches them, leads them (John 10:3-5).

He gave His life for us (out of love).

He has taught us to be merciful, to forgive, to not judge, to bless (and not to curse), to love God with our whole heart, mind, body; to love our neighbor as ourselves, to love one another as He has loved us; to love also our enemies.

He said some important things that were not in your list as well:

Whoever has MY commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them John 14:21

If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him John 14:23

We will remain in HIS word. Keep HIS commands.

“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” John 6:53-58

But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which ANYONE may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.” John 6:50-51

Peace again to you,
your servant and a slave of Christ Jaheshua,
tammy
- Non-religious Christian spirituality

- For Christ (who is the Spirit)