JESUS IS NOT GOD

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

onewithhim
Savant

JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #1

Post by onewithhim »

I would very much like to get opinions on this subject. I'll provide several verses from the King James Version of the Bible, and I ask you to give me feed-back.

Jesus' words:

1) "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (John 5:19)

2) "My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me." (John 7:16)

3) "Neither came I of myself, but he sent me." (John 8:42)

He replied, after the Pharisees accused him of making himself God:
4) "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the SON of God?" (John 10:36)

5) "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say....Whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." (John 12:49,50)

6) To his Father in prayer: "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God , and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (John 17:3)

7) "I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God." (John 20:17)

To John in the Revelation:
8) "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God..." (Revelation 3:12)

Do these quotations show that Jesus was NOT God?

Do YOU believe that he claimed to be God?

kjw47
Under Probation

Re: JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #591

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:30 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:10 pm It obviously took -STEPS- to create earth in perfection, to be inhabitable. That is what you arent understanding. The final product is what counted.
Jesus is working on the final product now! He is bringing the place He is preparing for us when He returns to the earth:

John 14:2-3
I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Revelation 21:2
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Under man's rule and rebellion against God, the earth will once again reach a state of great tribulation:

Matthew 24:21-22
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Due to the same reason, sinning by rebelling against God, the good earth as originally created in Genesis 1:1 had reached a state of no form, void, and darkness in the second verse of Genesis chapter one!

The step-by-step creation of only the earth begun in Genesis 1:3 is actually a re-creation of a decimated earth caused by earthly angels abandoning their earthly estate:

Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

After God originally created the heavens and earth in the beginning, He did not abandon it to its own fate. He placed a caretaker and a host of subordinates to care for the earth. That caretaker was given dominion over the earth. So who was this caretaker? It was the archangel Lucifer who became known as the devil or Satan after his rebellion. How does one know that Lucifer was the earthly caretaker? In the book of Luke, when Satan tempted Jesus for forty days in the desert, Satan offered Jesus power over all the kingdoms of the earth:

Luke 4:5-7
And the devil, taking him up into a high mountain, showed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whosoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Notice that Jesus did not question the devil's authority to give him power over the earth. He knew that Satan did indeed have control over the earth and could give or share this power with whomever he pleased. Jesus' immediate response was:

Luke 4:8
Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Once God makes a covenant, or testament, or promise, He always keeps it. Satan was given rule over the earth. Although he rebelled against his creator, God did not and will not violate the agreement. Satan was given rule over the world and a ruler must be defeated and overthrown! This is one of the reasons Jesus is coming to the earth, to defeat Satan.

So the ruler of the earth is Satan, and he decided sometime between the first two verses of the Bible to rebel against God.

The ultimate results of his rebellion and rule are the conditions of chaos described on the earth in verse two.

God created the heaven and the earth as very good originally in Genesis 1:1.

Between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 the earth became void, empty, and dark over time due to the caretakers rebellion against God and abandonment of the earth.

Genesis 1: (New International Version)
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Jesus prepared a place in heaven for the little flock( Luke12:32) only= 144,000=the anointed the bride of Christ, the only ones promised heaven.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #592

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:45 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:10 pm It obviously took -STEPS- to create earth in perfection, to be inhabitable. That is what you arent understanding. The final product is what counted.
Jesus is working on the final product now! He is bringing the place He is preparing for us when He returns to the earth:

I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
kjw47 wrote:Jesus prepared a place in heaven for the little flock( Luke12:32) only= 144,000=the anointed the bride of Christ, the only ones promised heaven.

I hope the "little flock" isn't disappointed when He's brings the place He's preparing to the earth at the Second Coming.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #593

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:12 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:45 pm

kjw47 wrote:Jesus prepared a place in heaven for the little flock( Luke12:32) only= 144,000=the anointed the bride of Christ, the only ones promised heaven.

I hope the "little flock" isn't disappointed when He's brings the place He's preparing to the earth at the Second Coming.

He sits on this Throne now, ever since 1914= the Presence--At his coming to the earth will be to lead Gods armies at Armageddon. And Usher in Gods kingdom rule, which will never end-Daniel 2:44. Then The great crowd which no man can number will stand before the throne while living on earth.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #594

Post by myth-one.com »

I hope the "little flock" isn't disappointed when He's brings the place He's preparing for believers to the earth at the Second Coming.

kjw47 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:59 amHe sits on this Throne now, ever since 1914= the Presence--At his coming to the earth will be to lead Gods armies at Armageddon. And Usher in Gods kingdom rule, which will never end-Daniel 2:44. Then The great crowd which no man can number will stand before the throne while living on earth.
If the throne is in Heaven, how is the "great crowd" living on the earth going to stand before the throne?

Anyways, you never answered the question. Will the little flockers be disappointed when He's brings the place He's preparing for earthly believers to the earth at the Second Coming, or not?

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #595

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:32 pm
I hope the "little flock" isn't disappointed when He's brings the place He's preparing for believers to the earth at the Second Coming.

kjw47 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:59 amHe sits on this Throne now, ever since 1914= the Presence--At his coming to the earth will be to lead Gods armies at Armageddon. And Usher in Gods kingdom rule, which will never end-Daniel 2:44. Then The great crowd which no man can number will stand before the throne while living on earth.
If the throne is in Heaven, how is the "great crowd" living on the earth going to stand before the throne?

Anyways, you never answered the question. Will the little flockers be disappointed when He's brings the place He's preparing for earthly believers to the earth at the Second Coming, or not?

No the little flock will be by Jesus' side when he rides to earth at Armageddon. That throne will be the only ruling power in existence, no matter where one stands they will be before the throne= Gods kingdom rule.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #596

Post by myth-one.com »

Luke 12:32
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

The "little flock" is not identified in this verse as the 144,000! It is defined as those to whom the kingdom will be given!!

And those to whom the kingdom will be given are identified as believers:

Matthew 25:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Christianity divides humanity into two groups, believers and non-believers. The believers are the sheep and non-believers are the goats in the parable in Matthew 25.

Life and death are set before every human and they must individually choose one or the other:

Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

The believers are those who choose everlasting life, and they will always be the smaller of the two groups:

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

So the little flock is believers or the sheep and they will be given the kingdom. The 144,000 are members of the little flock -- but not the only members. The little flock should be much larger than 144,000.

The larger flock is the non-believers or goats who will perish, and there are many in this larger flock.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #597

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:14 pm
Luke 12:32
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

The "little flock" is not identified in this verse as the 144,000! It is defined as those to whom the kingdom will be given!!

And those to whom the kingdom will be given are identified as believers:

Matthew 25:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Christianity divides humanity into two groups, believers and non-believers. The believers are the sheep and non-believers are the goats in the parable in Matthew 25.

Life and death are set before every human and they must individually choose one or the other:

Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

The believers are those who choose everlasting life, and they will always be the smaller of the two groups:

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

So the little flock is believers or the sheep and they will be given the kingdom. The 144,000 are members of the little flock -- but not the only members. The little flock should be much larger than 144,000.

The larger flock is the non-believers or goats who will perish, and there are many in this larger flock.

Yes Few will find the road=1% tops. Why? Because its a single path= 1 single religion has Jesus as its head, all the rest is satan posing as that god. The great crowd which no man can number will remain on earth-Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #598

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:53 am Yes Few will find the road=1% tops. Why? Because its a single path= 1 single religion has Jesus as its head, all the rest is satan posing as that god.
Christians, Jews, and Muslims believe in the same God.
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:53 am The great crowd which no man can number will remain on earth-Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22
They will remain on the earth as dust.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #599

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:39 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:53 am Yes Few will find the road=1% tops. Why? Because its a single path= 1 single religion has Jesus as its head, all the rest is satan posing as that god.
Christians, Jews, and Muslims believe in the same God.
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:53 am The great crowd which no man can number will remain on earth-Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22
They will remain on the earth as dust.

There are 4 different Jesus' being taught. only 1 is correct.
The great crowd will never taste death, they will live as perfect mortals on a paradise earth.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #600

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:18 pm The great crowd will never taste death, they will live as perfect mortals on a paradise earth.
The has only been one perfect mortal ever -- Jesus Christ.