JESUS IS NOT GOD

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

onewithhim
Savant

JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #1

Post by onewithhim »

I would very much like to get opinions on this subject. I'll provide several verses from the King James Version of the Bible, and I ask you to give me feed-back.

Jesus' words:

1) "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (John 5:19)

2) "My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me." (John 7:16)

3) "Neither came I of myself, but he sent me." (John 8:42)

He replied, after the Pharisees accused him of making himself God:
4) "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the SON of God?" (John 10:36)

5) "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say....Whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." (John 12:49,50)

6) To his Father in prayer: "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God , and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (John 17:3)

7) "I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God." (John 20:17)

To John in the Revelation:
8) "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God..." (Revelation 3:12)

Do these quotations show that Jesus was NOT God?

Do YOU believe that he claimed to be God?

kjw47
Under Probation

Re: JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #601

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:03 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:18 pm The great crowd will never taste death, they will live as perfect mortals on a paradise earth.
The has only been one perfect mortal ever -- Jesus Christ.

God created Adam and Eve perfect-they rebelled because of a lie.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #602

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:48 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:18 pm The great crowd will never taste death, they will live as perfect mortals on a paradise earth.
There has only been one perfect mortal ever -- Jesus Christ.
So it is very important to design man & woman as gullible and rebellious.

Is that your point?

collin88x
Student

Post #603

Post by collin88x »

No he is not. He is the son of God. The definition of son of a God means to be chosen by God. For example before the flood? Adams bloodline through Seth we're referred to as the "sons of God". Many get it mixed up believing that that verse was referring to angels. When it said some of God mixed with daughters of men.. and giants began to roam the earth.

But truth is that was a metaphor not to be tooken literal.. the giants that began to roam the earth was referring to very powerful people due to the unions created between Adams bloodline (which God chose to govern and run the earth) and the rest of humanities (daughters of men) the word there in reference to "giants" was "men of renown". That means high respect or high regard like kings and powerful famous people..

Anyways. Point was referring to son of God meaning being chosen by God which Adams bloodline through Seth was chosen by God to run the earth.

Post flood, post establishing covenant with Israel? The Israelites are the sons of God now. Chosen to run the earth. And Christ was chosen to save Israel from their sins by way of being a sinless man who would be sacrificed for their sins to establish a new covenant between God and Israel so he can keep his promise to the Israelites forever. which is to rule the earth over all nations and be his people.

But no Jesus is not the father himself. He was chosen by the father for a specific role.. and in doing so has been rewarded with kingship over all nations when God's kingdom is established which the redeemer Israelites in Christ will govern and run with him.

But Daniel 7 is a quick way to end the Jesus is God debate when Daniel said he saw the son of man (Jesus) being brought to the ancient of days (the heavenly father) and the ancient of days gave the son of man his crown over all nations.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #604

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:54 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:48 pm
There has only been one perfect mortal ever -- Jesus Christ.
So it is very important to design man & woman as gullible and rebellious.

Is that your point?

Actually all created beings are given free will. either to choose with that free will to listen to Gods advice because they love him and respect him, or rebel because they think they know better or are mislead. That is the purpose of free will.

collin88x
Student

Post #605

Post by collin88x »

No he is not. He is the son of God. The definition of son of a God means to be chosen by God. For example before the flood? Adams bloodline through Seth we're referred to as the "sons of God". Many get it mixed up believing that that verse was referring to angels. When it said some of God mixed with daughters of men.. and giants began to roam the earth.

But truth is that was a metaphor not to be tooken literal.. the giants that began to roam the earth was referring to very powerful people due to the unions created between Adams bloodline (which God chose to govern and run the earth) and the rest of humanities (daughters of men) the word there in reference to "giants" was "men of renown". That means high respect or high regard like kings and powerful famous people..

Anyways. Point was referring to son of God meaning being chosen by God which Adams bloodline through Seth was chosen by God to run the earth.

Post flood, post establishing covenant with Israel? The Israelites are the sons of God now. Chosen to run the earth. And Christ was chosen to save Israel from their sins by way of being a sinless man who would be sacrificed for their sins to establish a new covenant between God and Israel so he can keep his promise to the Israelites forever. which is to rule the earth over all nations and be his people.

But no Jesus is not the father himself. He was chosen by the father for a specific role.. and in doing so has been rewarded with kingship over all nations when God's kingdom is established which the redeemer Israelites in Christ will govern and run with him.

But Daniel 7 is a quick way to end the Jesus is God debate when Daniel said he saw the son of man (Jesus) being brought to the ancient of days (the heavenly father) and the ancient of days gave the son of man his crown over all nations.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #606

Post by kjw47 »

collin88x wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:32 pm No he is not. He is the son of God. The definition of son of a God means to be chosen by God. For example before the flood? Adams bloodline through Seth we're referred to as the "sons of God". Many get it mixed up believing that that verse was referring to angels. When it said some of God mixed with daughters of men.. and giants began to roam the earth.

It actually says-Someone like a son of man-meaning--a created being. But nice post.

collin88x
Student

Post #607

Post by collin88x »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:36 pm
collin88x wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:32 pm No he is not. He is the son of God. The definition of son of a God means to be chosen by God. For example before the flood? Adams bloodline through Seth we're referred to as the "sons of God". Many get it mixed up believing that that verse was referring to angels. When it said some of God mixed with daughters of men.. and giants began to roam the earth.

It actually says-Someone like a son of man-meaning--a created being. But nice post.
No in the KJV (which is the most pure translation, anything post KJV don't trust it)

But it says like the son of man.... but it's clearly referring to Christ anyways and he's referred to as the son of man often in the new testament. Daniel 7 clearly is referring to Christ because what it states was prophecy pertaining to Christ.

Daniel 7:13-14 (KJV) "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds (chariots/"UFOs") of heaven (outer space), and came to the Ancient of days (The Most High Heavenly father), and they brought him (Jesus/son of man) near before him (God)

And there was given him (Jesus) dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed."

That's clearly about Christ and this scripture clearly reveals him and the father are 2 separate beings. God is the creator, Jesus was CHOSEN for a mission and given power over God's kingdom to govern and control it when it's established after Armageddon.

So that's your ammo in a future debates. 😁 You're going to need it because let me tell you. It's all fun and flowers and sunny clouds when it's God loves everybody do as thou wilt. but once you start pointing out with all due respect "B.S." and holes in people's doctrines? They get ugly. And show a different side. God says gird yourselves with his word and rightly divide his word of truth. And be not ashamed to proclaim it. scoffers will scoff haters will hate. Never mind them. You know for a fact Jesus is not God himself.. there's much evidence against that out of left field claim..

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #608

Post by kjw47 »

collin88x wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:40 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:36 pm

No in the KJV (which is the most pure translation, anything post KJV don't trust it)

But it says like the son of man.... but it's clearly referring to Christ anyways and he's referred to as the son of man often in the new testament. Daniel 7 clearly is referring to Christ because what it states was prophecy pertaining to Christ.

Daniel 7:13-14 (KJV) "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds (chariots/"UFOs") of heaven (outer space), and came to the Ancient of days (The Most High Heavenly father), and they brought him (Jesus/son of man) near before him (God)

And there was given him (Jesus) dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed."

That's clearly about Christ and this scripture clearly reveals him and the father are 2 separate beings. God is the creator, Jesus was CHOSEN for a mission and given power over God's kingdom to govern and control it when it's established after Armageddon.

So that's your ammo in a future debates. 😁 You're going to need it because let me tell you. It's all fun and flowers and sunny clouds when it's God loves everybody do as thou wilt. but once you start pointing out with all due respect "B.S." and holes in people's doctrines? They get ugly. And show a different side. God says gird yourselves with his word and rightly divide his word of truth. And be not ashamed to proclaim it. scoffers will scoff haters will hate. Never mind them. You know for a fact Jesus is not God himself.. there's much evidence against that out of left field claim..

The kjv has Gods name removed by satans will. Like all trinity translations do. God willed his name in nearly7000 spots because he wants it there. Thusall using those translations are being mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will.

Someone like a son of man= a created being was given a kingship. I know 100% YHWH(Jehovah) is the only true God, he did not come to earth, he sent his master worker who speaks at Proverbs 8. He tellsall he was created at Prov 8--Coll 1:15= The firstborn of all creation--10 year olds know all creation occurred at the beginning, not when Jesus came to earth like the darkness teaches. I dont know where you think i thought Jesus and God were the same. I have a thread under Theology= The real Jesus with 8 important teachings that show who actually listen to him.

Revelations won
Sage

Post #609

Post by Revelations won »

Dear KJW47,

You said: “The kjv has Gods name removed by satans will. Like all trinity translations do. God willed his name in nearly7000 spots because he wants it there. Thusall using those translations are being mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will.”

My response:

Your above statement must be a new revelation in scripture that I am not familiar with.
Where did it come from?
Can you show on what date this was received?
Who received this doctrine?

Kind regards,
RW

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #610

Post by kjw47 »

Revelations won wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:47 am Dear KJW47,

You said: “The kjv has Gods name removed by satans will. Like all trinity translations do. God willed his name in nearly7000 spots because he wants it there. Thusall using those translations are being mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will.”

My response:

Your above statement must be a new revelation in scripture that I am not familiar with.
Where did it come from?
Can you show on what date this was received?
Who received this doctrine?

Kind regards,
RW
Every scholar on earth-Jewish, trinitarian, and the rest know 100% fact-The tetragramoton was in the OT nearly 6800 spots=YHWH-replaced by men who had no right with GOD or LORD all capitols. Nearly 200 spots in NT was quotes from the OT where the name belonged, instead Lord is in its place in the NT. Even Jerome told the Pope Gods name belonged in the NT as well in those spots, prior to his Latin Vulgate. I do not know if the name was allowed in that. Its old news nothing new, Its very well hidden by those who use the altered versions, most assuredly because with the name back exposes them as false. Removed by satans will. Gods will = his name in every one of those spots. Thus all using the altered versions are being mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will.