JESUS IS NOT GOD

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

onewithhim
Savant

JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #1

Post by onewithhim »

I would very much like to get opinions on this subject. I'll provide several verses from the King James Version of the Bible, and I ask you to give me feed-back.

Jesus' words:

1) "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (John 5:19)

2) "My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me." (John 7:16)

3) "Neither came I of myself, but he sent me." (John 8:42)

He replied, after the Pharisees accused him of making himself God:
4) "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the SON of God?" (John 10:36)

5) "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say....Whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." (John 12:49,50)

6) To his Father in prayer: "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God , and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (John 17:3)

7) "I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God." (John 20:17)

To John in the Revelation:
8) "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God..." (Revelation 3:12)

Do these quotations show that Jesus was NOT God?

Do YOU believe that he claimed to be God?

onewithhim
Savant

Re: JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #611

Post by onewithhim »

kjw47 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:38 pm
onewithhim wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:49 pm
myth-one.com wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:26 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:30 pm
myth-one.com wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:34 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:57 pm Gods plan has not changed, he created the earth for mortals to enjoy.
Mortals can enjoy the earth only until they die -- not forever.

Mortal humans were not even created in the original creation.
They most assuredly were mortals. There was a tree of life which God hid from the world after the rebellion. It probably regenerated mortals so they could live forever.
Of course they were mortals. Yes, we agree on that. But they were not created in the original creation:

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

That is all that is described about the original creation of the heaven and earth.

Adam and Eve were not created until about 4.5 billion years later in the re-creation of the earth beginning in Genesis 1:3.

So mankind was Plan "B."
No, the fact of the matter is that mankind was all of plan A. The earth was being prepared FOR mankind. It took 5 billion years for everything to be just right for mankind.

The original creation lasted 6 days. God rested on the 7th. Scientists have confirmed, their carbon dating method is full of ----.
No, the "days" were not 24-hour days. They were of undetermined length, perhaps millions of years. This can be ascertained by looking at Genesis 2:4 which says: "This is the history of the heavens and the earth in the time they were created, in the DAY that Jehovah God made the earth and heaven." To follow your line of reasoning, then according to this the earth and heaven were created in one day! It makes sense only that a "day" is of undetermined length.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #612

Post by kjw47 »

onewithhim wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:30 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:38 pm
onewithhim wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:49 pm
myth-one.com wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:26 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:30 pm
myth-one.com wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:34 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:57 pm Gods plan has not changed, he created the earth for mortals to enjoy.
Mortals can enjoy the earth only until they die -- not forever.

Mortal humans were not even created in the original creation.
They most assuredly were mortals. There was a tree of life which God hid from the world after the rebellion. It probably regenerated mortals so they could live forever.
Of course they were mortals. Yes, we agree on that. But they were not created in the original creation:

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

That is all that is described about the original creation of the heaven and earth.

Adam and Eve were not created until about 4.5 billion years later in the re-creation of the earth beginning in Genesis 1:3.

So mankind was Plan "B."
No, the fact of the matter is that mankind was all of plan A. The earth was being prepared FOR mankind. It took 5 billion years for everything to be just right for mankind.

The original creation lasted 6 days. God rested on the 7th. Scientists have confirmed, their carbon dating method is full of ----.
No, the "days" were not 24-hour days. They were of undetermined length, perhaps millions of years. This can be ascertained by looking at Genesis 2:4 which says: "This is the history of the heavens and the earth in the time they were created, in the DAY that Jehovah God made the earth and heaven." To follow your line of reasoning, then according to this the earth and heaven were created in one day! It makes sense only that a "day" is of undetermined length.

I shared in an earlier post--that 1000 years is as a day to God. I believe 6000 years of creating made 6 days to God.

Revelations won
Sage

Post #613

Post by Revelations won »

Dear KJV47,

Thanks for your response. Can you produce the original manuscript copy of the OT? It would be great to examine it.

Thanks,
RW

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #614

Post by kjw47 »

Revelations won wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:06 pm Dear KJV47,

Thanks for your response. Can you produce the original manuscript copy of the OT? It would be great to examine it.

Thanks,
RW

There are no originals left, thus catholicism translating was all that remained for the NT. All translations translated from that. All the errors carried over into most translations. But God assured truth would become abundant in these last days( Daniel 12:4)--The only way that could occur is by leading a translation translators by holy spirit, guiding them into all truth. Thus they corrected the altered and error filled translations used for centuries. Rejected by all using those error filled translations. Thus all are putting their eternal lives into either Catholicism translating or JW translating. The difference is as follows--- Wicked men bysatans will removed Gods personal name in the OT in nearly 6800 spots, replaced with titles-GOD or LORD all capitols-YHWH(Jehovah) belongs in those spots. The OT is quoted in the NT about 200 places where the name belongs as well, replaced with Lord. Thus when Jesus is called Lord, all think LORD in the OT is him, but they are wrong, LORD does not belong there YHWH does. Every Scholar on earth knows its fact. Its done by satans will to mislead one into not entering Gods kingdom. So The JW translators put Gods name back, and corrected the errors by guidance of holy spirit--Condemned by every clergy on earth, who would rather support satans will with the removal of Gods name rather than admit their errors. God inspired his name nearly 7000 places because he wants it there. Only the darkness would condemn ones who put Gods name back where he wants it out of Love and respect for Gods will. The new world translation is that bible.
In 1822 a Greek Scholar named A.Kneeland translated the NT, he compared Greek to Enlish side by side to prove to the world a god small g is correct in the last line at John 1:1, 19 other translations did the same. 3 had was divine--all rejected by trinity clergys because that fact proves they are false religions.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #615

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to kjw47 in post #612]
Then what does Genesis 2:4 mean?

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #616

Post by kjw47 »

onewithhim wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:25 pm [Replying to kjw47 in post #612]
Then what does Genesis 2:4 mean?

It says Jehovah created the heavens and the earth. Its 100% truth.

collin88x
Student

Post #617

Post by collin88x »

kjw47 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:23 pm
collin88x wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:40 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:36 pm
collin88x wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:32 pm No he is not. He is the son of God. The definition of son of a God means to be chosen by God. For example before the flood? Adams bloodline through Seth we're referred to as the "sons of God". Many get it mixed up believing that that verse was referring to angels. When it said some of God mixed with daughters of men.. and giants began to roam the earth.

But truth is that was a metaphor not to be tooken literal.. the giants that began to roam the earth was referring to very powerful people due to the unions created between Adams bloodline (which God chose to govern and run the earth) and the rest of humanities (daughters of men) the word there in reference to "giants" was "men of renown". That means high respect or high regard like kings and powerful famous people..

Anyways. Point was referring to son of God meaning being chosen by God which Adams bloodline through Seth was chosen by God to run the earth.

Post flood, post establishing covenant with Israel? The Israelites are the sons of God now. Chosen to run the earth. And Christ was chosen to save Israel from their sins by way of being a sinless man who would be sacrificed for their sins to establish a new covenant between God and Israel so he can keep his promise to the Israelites forever. which is to rule the earth over all nations and be his people.

But no Jesus is not the father himself. He was chosen by the father for a specific role.. and in doing so has been rewarded with kingship over all nations when God's kingdom is established which the redeemer Israelites in Christ will govern and run with him.

But Daniel 7 is a quick way to end the Jesus is God debate when Daniel said he saw the son of man (Jesus) being brought to the ancient of days (the heavenly father) and the ancient of days gave the son of man his crown over all nations.

It actually says-Someone like a son of man-meaning--a created being. But nice post.
No in the KJV (which is the most pure translation, anything post KJV don't trust it)

But it says like the son of man.... but it's clearly referring to Christ anyways and he's referred to as the son of man often in the new testament. Daniel 7 clearly is referring to Christ because what it states was prophecy pertaining to Christ.

Daniel 7:13-14 (KJV) "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds (chariots/"UFOs") of heaven (outer space), and came to the Ancient of days (The Most High Heavenly father), and they brought him (Jesus/son of man) near before him (God)

And there was given him (Jesus) dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed."

That's clearly about Christ and this scripture clearly reveals him and the father are 2 separate beings. God is the creator, Jesus was CHOSEN for a mission and given power over God's kingdom to govern and control it when it's established after Armageddon.

So that's your ammo in a future debates. 😁 You're going to need it because let me tell you. It's all fun and flowers and sunny clouds when it's God loves everybody do as thou wilt. but once you start pointing out with all due respect "B.S." and holes in people's doctrines? They get ugly. And show a different side. God says gird yourselves with his word and rightly divide his word of truth. And be not ashamed to proclaim it. scoffers will scoff haters will hate. Never mind them. You know for a fact Jesus is not God himself.. there's much evidence against that out of left field claim..

The kjv has Gods name removed by satans will. Like all trinity translations do. God willed his name in nearly7000 spots because he wants it there. Thusall using those translations are being mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will.

Someone like a son of man= a created being was given a kingship. I know 100% YHWH(Jehovah) is the only true God, he did not come to earth, he sent his master worker who speaks at Proverbs 8. He tellsall he was created at Prov 8--Coll 1:15= The firstborn of all creation--10 year olds know all creation occurred at the beginning, not when Jesus came to earth like the darkness teaches. I dont know where you think i thought Jesus and God were the same. I have a thread under Theology= The real Jesus with 8 important teachings that show who actually listen to him.
I never said you said they were the same. I was agreeing with you that they are not and showed proof to support it. I thought I clarified that when I said use that in future debates.

As for the KJV. It's still the closet to the purest translation we have. And I'm aware. As it was the Jewish and protestants getting together after king James was killed. They took over church and state and tampered with the books translations in terms of names. Jehovah was never part of the original text. They also took out the apocrypha in the late 1700s. And now lie and say it isn't cannon. When reality is that it exposed the root of the entire Catholic religion as being an opposition to God. It exposed the rise of the ancient Greco Roman empire. It documents the Jews (Judah Benjamin and Levi) tribes captivity in Greece and transition in to rome. Both of which belong to the bloodline of Esau "Edom".

That's for another topic. Revealing who Esau was and is today. Because it's important to know pertaining to Bible prophecy. The bloodline still exist and God is at odds with the entire nations bloodline.

Meaning no salvation for them. (Christ only died for the Israelites) but God REALLY has it out for Esau/Edom in judgment day more so than any other nation.

Malachi 1:1-5

It was ESAU who got a hold of the book and removed names and books from its original translation. #evil

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #618

Post by kjw47 »

collin88x wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:29 pm
collin88x wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:32 pm No he is not. He is the son of God. The definition of son of a God means to be chosen by God. For example before the flood? Adams bloodline through Seth we're referred to as the "sons of God". Many get it mixed up believing that that verse was referring to angels. When it said some of God mixed with daughters of men.. and giants began to roam the earth.

But truth is that was a metaphor not to be tooken literal.. the giants that began to roam the earth was referring to very powerful people due to the unions created between Adams bloodline (which God chose to govern and run the earth) and the rest of humanities (daughters of men) the word there in reference to "giants" was "men of renown". That means high respect or high regard like kings and powerful famous people..

Anyways. Point was referring to son of God meaning being chosen by God which Adams bloodline through Seth was chosen by God to run the earth.

Post flood, post establishing covenant with Israel? The Israelites are the sons of God now. Chosen to run the earth. And Christ was chosen to save Israel from their sins by way of being a sinless man who would be sacrificed for their sins to establish a new covenant between God and Israel so he can keep his promise to the Israelites forever. which is to rule the earth over all nations and be his people.

But no Jesus is not the father himself. He was chosen by the father for a specific role.. and in doing so has been rewarded with kingship over all nations when God's kingdom is established which the redeemer Israelites in Christ will govern and run with him.

But Daniel 7 is a quick way to end the Jesus is God debate when Daniel said he saw the son of man (Jesus) being brought to the ancient of days (the heavenly father) and the ancient of days gave the son of man his crown over all nations.

It actually says-Someone like a son of man-meaning--a created being. But nice post.
No in the KJV (which is the most pure translation, anything post KJV don't trust it)

But it says like the son of man.... but it's clearly referring to Christ anyways and he's referred to as the son of man often in the new testament. Daniel 7 clearly is referring to Christ because what it states was prophecy pertaining to Christ.

Daniel 7:13-14 (KJV) "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds (chariots/"UFOs") of heaven (outer space), and came to the Ancient of days (The Most High Heavenly father), and they brought him (Jesus/son of man) near before him (God)

And there was given him (Jesus) dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed."

That's clearly about Christ and this scripture clearly reveals him and the father are 2 separate beings. God is the creator, Jesus was CHOSEN for a mission and given power over God's kingdom to govern and control it when it's established after Armageddon.

So that's your ammo in a future debates. 😁 You're going to need it because let me tell you. It's all fun and flowers and sunny clouds when it's God loves everybody do as thou wilt. but once you start pointing out with all due respect "B.S." and holes in people's doctrines? They get ugly. And show a different side. God says gird yourselves with his word and rightly divide his word of truth. And be not ashamed to proclaim it. scoffers will scoff haters will hate. Never mind them. You know for a fact Jesus is not God himself.. there's much evidence against that out of left field claim..

The kjv has Gods name removed by satans will. Like all trinity translations do. God willed his name in nearly7000 spots because he wants it there. Thusall using those translations are being mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will.

Someone like a son of man= a created being was given a kingship. I know 100% YHWH(Jehovah) is the only true God, he did not come to earth, he sent his master worker who speaks at Proverbs 8. He tellsall he was created at Prov 8--Coll 1:15= The firstborn of all creation--10 year olds know all creation occurred at the beginning, not when Jesus came to earth like the darkness teaches. I dont know where you think i thought Jesus and God were the same. I have a thread under Theology= The real Jesus with 8 important teachings that show who actually listen to him.
I never said you said they were the same. I was agreeing with you that they are not and showed proof to support it. I thought I clarified that when I said use that in future debates.

As for the KJV. It's still the closet to the purest translation we have. And I'm aware. As it was the Jewish and protestants getting together after king James was killed. They took over church and state and tampered with the books translations in terms of names. Jehovah was never part of the original text. They also took out the apocrypha in the late 1700s. And now lie and say it isn't cannon. When reality is that it exposed the root of the entire Catholic religion as being an opposition to God. It exposed the rise of the ancient Greco Roman empire. It documents the Jews (Judah Benjamin and Levi) tribes captivity in Greece and transition in to rome. Both of which belong to the bloodline of Esau "Edom".

That's for another topic. Revealing who Esau was and is today. Because it's important to know pertaining to Bible prophecy. The bloodline still exist and God is at odds with the entire nations bloodline.

Meaning no salvation for them. (Christ only died for the Israelites) but God REALLY has it out for Esau/Edom in judgment day more so than any other nation.

It was ESAU who got a hold of the book and removed names and books from its original translation. #evil

You are right Jesus was never with catholicism, nor any of her 33,998 branches-They are a house divided, they will not stand. They all use altered versions of Gods written word, altered to mislead by satans will. Jesus sacrifice is for all mankind to have an opportunity. Yes Jesus specifically came for Israel, but they rejected him and are cut off. They must do Matt 23:39 to have a chance, its been over 1950 years they outright refuse. The gentiles were then included. The great crowd( true followers)come from every tribe, people,nation and tongue. ( Rev 7:9)

collin88x
Student

Post #619

Post by collin88x »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:30 pm

You are right Jesus was never with catholicism, nor any of her 33,998 branches-They are a house divided, they will not stand. They all use altered versions of Gods written word, altered to mislead by satans will. Jesus sacrifice is for all mankind to have an opportunity. Yes Jesus specifically came for Israel, but they rejected him and are cut off. They must do Matt 23:39 to have a chance, its been over 1950 years they outright refuse. The gentiles were then included. The great crowd( true followers)come from every tribe, people,nation and tongue. ( Rev 7:9)

Ahhhh...... Gotta stop you there brother. Israel is not cut off whatsoever...

The GENTILES in the new testament was in reference to the Israelites of the northern kingdom that were cut off according to Hosea 1.

I'm not sure you're familiar with Israel's history. They were split into 2 nations and 2 kingdoms at one point. Judah and Israel, aka southern Kingdom and northern kingdom, aka Judah and Ephraim, aka the Jews and Israel.

The Jews never represented all 12 tribes. They only represented 3 tribes (Judah Benjamin and Levi)

At the end of Romans 9 this is who Paul is referring to when he said not of Jews only but the gentiles.

He referenced osee which is translated "HOSEA" which he was referencing prophet Hosea on the old testament. Namely Hosea chapter 1 that documents what God would do to the kingdom of Israel (Ephraim, northern kingdom/9 tribes) portion of the nation .

God declared he would cut off that portion from the nation of Israel from the OLD covenant. because they fell into idolatry with the other nations.

So God declared that portion would be no more his people. Not the entire nation. Just the northern kingdoms tribes. As he declare he would remain with Judah (the Jews) and save them but not by war (he was referencing Christ)

point is. He sent Christ through the Jews to establish the Jews FIRST (Zechariah 12 reveals this. "he shall save the tents of Judah FIRST")

See brother. It's always been about Israel and none else. God even says this in Joel 2:27 "I am in the midst of the nation of Israel I am your God and none else" and this is old testament scripture long before even a so called spiritual Israel doctrine could ever even be fathomed.

Let me say this. As a fact. Spiritual Israel in reference to al people and salvation? Is false doctrine.

The GENTILES in reference to salvation on Christ was always referring to the Israelites who got cut off from the old covenant between God and Israel. For centuries they lost their name and heritage and God only acknowledged the Jews as his people apart of the covenant.

That is until Christ death.... Which ushered in the new covenant and allowed those cut off Israelites "gentiles" the chance to be adopted back into the family and in a new covenant with God and Israel..

People like the woman at the well of Samaria? Yes, Israelite of the northern kingdom.

The woman of Canaan Christ ignored at first. Yes, Israelite of the north. Samaria was capital of northern Israel, Canaan was the original name of Israel. They were going by these names cuz they lost their name for a time with God and the Jews regarded them as gentiles. CORNELIOUS was the beginning of the Jews going after the rest of Israel to bring them back as one nation under God in Christ.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #620

Post by kjw47 »

collin88x wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:17 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:30 pm

Ahhhh...... Gotta stop you there brother. Israel is not cut off whatsoever...

The GENTILES in the new testament was in reference to the Israelites of the northern kingdom that were cut off according to Hosea 1.

I'm not sure you're familiar with Israel's history. They were split into 2 nations and 2 kingdoms at one point. Judah and Israel, aka southern Kingdom and northern kingdom, aka Judah and Ephraim, aka the Jews and Israel.

The Jews never represented all 12 tribes. They only represented 3 tribes (Judah Benjamin and Levi)

At the end of Romans 9 this is who Paul is referring to when he said not of Jews only but the gentiles.

He referenced osee which is translated "HOSEA" which he was referencing prophet Hosea on the old testament. Namely Hosea chapter 1 that documents what God would do to the kingdom of Israel (Ephraim, northern kingdom/9 tribes) portion of the nation .

God declared he would cut off that portion from the nation of Israel from the OLD covenant. because they fell into idolatry with the other nations.

So God declared that portion would be no more his people. Not the entire nation. Just the northern kingdoms tribes. As he declare he would remain with Judah (the Jews) and save them but not by war (he was referencing Christ)

point is. He sent Christ through the Jews to establish the Jews FIRST (Zechariah 12 reveals this. "he shall save the tents of Judah FIRST")

See brother. It's always been about Israel and none else. God even says this in Joel 2:27 "I am in the midst of the nation of Israel I am your God and none else" and this is old testament scripture long before even a so called spiritual Israel doctrine could ever even be fathomed.

Let me say this. As a fact. Spiritual Israel in reference to al people and salvation? Is false doctrine.

The GENTILES in reference to salvation on Christ was always referring to the Israelites who got cut off from the old covenant between God and Israel. For centuries they lost their name and heritage and God only acknowledged the Jews as his people apart of the covenant.

That is until Christ death.... Which ushered in the new covenant and allowed those cut off Israelites "gentiles" the chance to be adopted back into the family and in a new covenant with God and Israel..

People like the woman at the well of Samaria? Yes, Israelite of the northern kingdom.

The woman of Canaan Christ ignored at first. Yes, Israelite of the north. Samaria was capital of northern Israel, Canaan was the original name of Israel. They were going by these names cuz they lost their name for a time with God and the Jews regarded them as gentiles. CORNELIOUS was the beginning of the Jews going after the rest of Israel to bring them back as one nation under God in Christ.

You must have missed Jesus telling the Israelite spiritual teachers off at Matt 23, in verse 38 he assures them-Your house is abandoned to you= cut off unless they do verse 39--they wont.