What is the meaning of infinite cosmic energy?

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

sridatta
Banned
Banned

What is the meaning of infinite cosmic energy?

Post #1

Post by sridatta »

If you say that the ocean is infinite, it only means that the boundary of the ocean is unimaginable and not the ocean. The ocean contains imaginable water. Therefore, this cosmic energy in which the manifested world exists is infinite, but, imaginable. The cosmic energy along with its manifested world is imaginable.

The boundary of imaginable cosmic energy means that the imaginable cosmic energy stops there and its source, the unimaginable God, starts. When you say that some line is the boundary of the ocean, it means that the water stops there and the soil starts from there. Therefore, we say that the soil is beyond the ocean. Similarly, the unimaginable God is beyond this cosmic energy.

The boundary of cosmic energy indicates the ending point of the imaginable cosmic energy and the starting point of unimaginable God. Therefore, that point becomes unimaginable. A joining point existing between two imaginable areas is imaginable. But, the joining point existing between imaginable entity and unimaginable entity is always unimaginable.

The unimaginable nature of the boundary is due to the unimaginable God. When the imaginable point and the unimaginable point mix, the unimaginable nature prevails. When the wood and fire mix, fire prevails. Therefore, the word ‘imaginable infinite cosmic energy’ means that the cosmic energy, which is the core, is imaginable and its boundary, which is infinite, is unimaginable. The adjective ‘imaginable’ relates to the core cosmic energy.

The adjective ‘infinite’ relates to its boundary. Hence, the word ‘imaginable infinite cosmic energy’. This cosmos is infinite. The cosmos means the inert cosmic energy along with its manifested matter. Both the cosmic energy and manifested matter are imaginable. The boundary of the cosmos is unimaginable and hence, becomes infinite because, the unimaginable God starts from the boundary of cosmos and therefore, God is said to be beyond cosmos.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Re: What is the meaning of infinite cosmic energy?

Post #2

Post by JoeyKnothead »

"This stuff's unimaginable, y'all, and here's what I imagine it to be."

😂
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

sridatta
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by sridatta »

JoeyKnothead wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:45 am "This stuff's unimaginable, y'all, and here's what I imagine it to be."

😂
The unimaginable God exists beyond the boundary of space or universe (assuming that all the space is filled by universe).
In this case, beyond the boundary of space, space cannot exist. Hence, beyond the boundary of space, you cannot speak about expansion and contraction since expansion and contraction are the properties of space.

By expansion, an item becomes greater and by contraction, an item becomes smaller. Both these can make the space or universe bigger or smaller respectively. But, by the expansion of space or universe, the unimaginable God (the unimaginable domain) will not be contracted to become a smaller unimaginable God.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by JoeyKnothead »

sridatta wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:46 am
JoeyKnothead wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:45 am "This stuff's unimaginable, y'all, and here's what I imagine it to be."

😂
The unimaginable God exists beyond the boundary of space or universe (assuming that all the space is filled by universe).
In this case, beyond the boundary of space, space cannot exist. Hence, beyond the boundary of space, you cannot speak about expansion and contraction since expansion and contraction are the properties of space.

By expansion, an item becomes greater and by contraction, an item becomes smaller. Both these can make the space or universe bigger or smaller respectively. But, by the expansion of space or universe, the unimaginable God (the unimaginable domain) will not be contracted to become a smaller unimaginable God.
How proud are we all that you bless us with your knowledge of the unimaginable?

You're a Dollar Store preacher, nothing more.
-Punkinhead Martin

sridatta
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by sridatta »

JoeyKnothead wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:32 am

The absolute knowledge of the absolute God is impossible because the absolute God is unimaginable. The absolute God comes in human form to give you the experience of His existence, in absence of which, you may deny the very existence of the absolute God and may become atheist (Astityeva….Veda). The identification of the human form in which the absolute God exists is the knowledge of God (Brahma Jnanam or Brahma Vidya).

The experience of the existence of the absolute God does not reveal any trace of the nature of the absolute God and hence God is always unimaginable. The only information about the absolute God is that God exists. “Aum Tat Sat” means that God exists and no more information about God is available. The word Tat means that God is beyond your imagination. The word Aum denotes that God is the creator, ruler and destroyer of this world. These three adjectives indicate the works (Creation, rule and destruction) of God only and not the nature of the God. This is called as the information about the existence only (Sanmatra vada). God comes in human form, which is characterized by the awareness or chit.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by JoeyKnothead »

sridatta wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:20 am
JoeyKnothead wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:32 am

The absolute knowledge of the absolute God is impossible because the absolute God is unimaginable.
Find you a church to do your preaching.

All you ever do is make more claims to support your prior claims.

When you're prepared to offer truth, maybe you'll get somewhere.
-Punkinhead Martin