Is Homosexually is acceptable compared to hetro sexuality?

Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

sridatta
Banned
Banned

Is Homosexually is acceptable compared to hetro sexuality?

Post #1

Post by sridatta »

My opinion regarding the topic is that : I always emphasised the natural and divine heterosexual, which is aimed at extension of human race continuously on this earth. Other forms of sex are unnatural and reflect the nature of animals, which do not have intelligence to discriminate good and bad. The misinterpreted paths of mind are many and most horrible. As this Kali age is advancing, all such developments are expected due to the influence of Satan. I can’t comment on these developments since such developments are taking place as per the expected changing conditions of the time. The souls have no divine power of resistance towards such sinful changes.

Homosex is the nature of ignorant animals. It is also undivine because it does not extend the humanity. Even the sages overwhelmed by the beauty of Śrī Rāma wanted to become ladies and embrace God Rāma. God expressed His beauty in few incarnations like Rāma and Kṛṣṇa only in order to remove the ego of certain beautiful males. Actually, the physical beauty is not the real beauty since it disappears in the old age. Only the internal beauty of qualities is eternal and real, which comes with the soul in every birth. As per Vālmīki, Hanumān is more beautiful than Rāma from the view point of eternal internal beauty. Hence, he never named any chapter of Rāma’s story as Sundarakāṇḍa (beautiful chapter), but, named Hanumān’s story as Sundarakāṇḍa. Several incarnations of God are not externally beautiful. Hayagrīva is the incarnation of beautiful God Viṣṇu, having the face of horse. God always gives stress to the internal eternal beauty only. Subrahmaṇya is very beautiful. Gaṇapati is not beautiful. But, God Śiva gave the Lordship of Gaṇas to Gaṇapati only and not to Subrahmaṇya. Subrahmaṇya is always furious whereas Gaṇapati is always peaceful.

Only real devotees of God can withstand such forces and stand in the correct path by the grace of God. There is no surprise about these things, which are natural to the progressing period of Kali age. When summer changes to rainy season, the heat of the Sun will be reduced by the cool rains. As the rainy season changes to winter season, not only there is fall of heat, but also there is increase of chillness. These are well expected changes of time, which cannot bring surprise in My mind.
Last edited by sridatta on Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

DrNoGods
Prodigy

Re: HOMOSEXUALITY AND GOD

Post #2

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to sridatta in post #1]
I always emphasised the natural and divine heterosexual ...
Moderator Comment

New threads in the Debate section should specifically contain a topic for debate,. This OP does not and is essentially preaching. Please review the forum Rules, and also the guidelines on Preaching. Edit the post to include a debate question/topic or it may be moved to an appropriate section, or deleted.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics..
In human affairs the sources of success are ever to be found in the fountains of quick resolve and swift stroke; and it seems to be a law, inflexible and inexorable, that he who will not risk cannot win.
John Paul Jones, 1779

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Re: Is Homosexually is acceptable compared to hetro sexuality?

Post #3

Post by Purple Knight »

sridatta wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:04 pmI always emphasised the natural and divine heterosexual, which is aimed at extension of human race continuously on this earth. Other forms of sex are unnatural and reflect the nature of animals, which do not have intelligence to discriminate good and bad. The misinterpreted paths of mind are many and most horrible. As this Kali age is advancing, all such developments are expected due to the influence of Satan. I can’t comment on these developments since such developments are taking place as per the expected changing conditions of the time. The souls have no divine power of resistance towards such sinful changes.

Homosex is the nature of ignorant animals. It is also undivine because it does not extend the humanity.
What's being presented here is a dichotomy of temptation vs holiness. Temptation towards the evil, while resisting that temptation to do the presumably less hedonistic thing is good.

Where does someone fit into this structure who lacks the homosexual urge? I'm an example. I have no strong evidence to say it's morally wrong but I find it very, very gross.

In other areas we all have much the same temptations. Be mean to someone abrasive or be nice to them. Murder someone who hurts you, or leave them alive. Any time the evil act provides an objective benefit there is some temptation, because even to someone who is disgusted by murder, murdering someone who constantly harms you provides a benefit.

If it's really evil then I want to be gay. Otherwise I'm just doing what is most pleasurable to me and somehow morally right at the same time...? To me, that doesn't scan, and morality always involves a difficult choice. I don't think just following my urges makes me moral. Do you disagree?

sridatta
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by sridatta »

Purple Knight wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:43 pm
sridatta wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:04 pmI always emphasised the natural and divine heterosexual, which is aimed at extension of human race continuously on this earth. Other forms of sex are unnatural and reflect the nature of animals, which do not have intelligence to discriminate good and bad. The misinterpreted paths of mind are many and most horrible. As this Kali age is advancing, all such developments are expected due to the influence of Satan. I can’t comment on these developments since such developments are taking place as per the expected changing conditions of the time. The souls have no divine power of resistance towards such sinful changes.

Homosex is the nature of ignorant animals. It is also undivine because it does not extend the humanity.
What's being presented here is a dichotomy of temptation vs holiness. Temptation towards the evil, while resisting that temptation to do the presumably less hedonistic thing is good.

Where does someone fit into this structure who lacks the homosexual urge? I'm an example. I have no strong evidence to say it's morally wrong but I find it very, very gross.

In other areas we all have much the same temptations. Be mean to someone abrasive or be nice to them. Murder someone who hurts you, or leave them alive. Any time the evil act provides an objective benefit there is some temptation, because even to someone who is disgusted by murder, murdering someone who constantly harms you provides a benefit.

If it's really evil then I want to be gay. Otherwise I'm just doing what is most pleasurable to me and somehow morally right at the same time...? To me, that doesn't scan, and morality always involves a difficult choice. I don't think just following my urges makes me moral. Do you disagree?
Per se it is not an evil like killing a human being, corruption of money, violence etc. Only thing is that the marriage is instituted by God so that the couple produces children and it will act as a means to prolong the life in this universe.

Darwin's Hammer
Student

Post #5

Post by Darwin's Hammer »

sridatta wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:23 am
Purple Knight wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:43 pm

Per se it is not an evil like killing a human being, corruption of money, violence etc. Only thing is that the marriage is instituted by God so that the couple produces children and it will act as a means to prolong the life in this universe.
Which is why God specifically forbids anyone who is infertile from getting married.

brunumb
Savant

Post #6

Post by brunumb »

sridatta wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:23 am Only thing is that the marriage is instituted by God so that the couple produces children and it will act as a means to prolong the life in this universe.
Human beings invented marriage, probably as a meas to control lines of inheritance. No God necessary.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

oldbadger
Guru

Post #7

Post by oldbadger »

sridatta wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:04 pm My opinion regarding the topic is that : I always emphasised the natural and divine heterosexual, which is aimed at extension of human race continuously on this earth.
It looks as if you are advocating the extension of the human race in a world which is seriously overpopulated....by humans.
Not good, imo.
It is true that homosexuality is common in nature and therefore 'natural'.
We have a Carolina drake that shows no interest in any of the ducks, no matter how often they throw themselves in front of him, and every late spring he makes a rough nest, collects gold balls that we leave laying around and then sits on them for about a month before losing interest.
Perfectly natural, and since you would no doubt accept that your divinity made them, then they can't be all bad.
Only real devotees of God can withstand such forces and stand in the correct path by the grace of God. There is no surprise about these things, which are natural to the progressing period of Kali age. When summer changes to rainy season, the heat of the Sun will be reduced by the cool rains. As the rainy season changes to winter season, not only there is fall of heat, but also there is increase of chillness. These are well expected changes of time, which cannot bring surprise in My mind.
That's Nature for you, the sends of the seasons and the surges of the migrations.
All you can do, imo, is to recognise the existence of love and understanding between people that can be so different from yourself.

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #8

Post by Purple Knight »

oldbadger wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:07 amWe have a Carolina drake that shows no interest in any of the ducks, no matter how often they throw themselves in front of him, and every late spring he makes a rough nest, collects gold balls that we leave laying around and then sits on them for about a month before losing interest.
Ducks are weird and rapey and I imagine any religious person who knew a lot about them would say they weren't divine. Goats are the go-to of a lot of religiosos for a Satanic animal, but honestly, if I had my pick... ducks. All the way.

https://nypost.com/2017/05/06/dont-be-f ... -monsters/
Forced copulations are “pervasively common in many species of ducks,” writes Prum. These are socially organized “gang rapes” that are “violent, ugly, dangerous and even deadly” and even sometimes end in the death of the female.

This represents a “selfish male evolutionary strategy that is at odds with the evolutionary interests of its female victims and possibly with the evolutionary interests of the entire species,” Prum writes. To spread their seed, these ducks are upsetting the natural order of selection.

oldbadger
Guru

Post #9

Post by oldbadger »

Purple Knight wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:22 pm
oldbadger wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:07 amWe have a Carolina drake that shows no interest in any of the ducks, no matter how often they throw themselves in front of him, and every late spring he makes a rough nest, collects gold balls that we leave laying around and then sits on them for about a month before losing interest.
Ducks are weird and rapey and I imagine any religious person who knew a lot about them would say they weren't divine. Goats are the go-to of a lot of religiosos for a Satanic animal, but honestly, if I had my pick... ducks. All the way.

https://nypost.com/2017/05/06/dont-be-f ... -monsters/
Forced copulations are “pervasively common in many species of ducks,” writes Prum. These are socially organized “gang rapes” that are “violent, ugly, dangerous and even deadly” and even sometimes end in the death of the female.

This represents a “selfish male evolutionary strategy that is at odds with the evolutionary interests of its female victims and possibly with the evolutionary interests of the entire species,” Prum writes. To spread their seed, these ducks are upsetting the natural order of selection.
Yes...... absolutely. A duck being mass raped can drown, easily.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by JoeyKnothead »

sridatta wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:04 pm ...
Homosex is the nature of ignorant animals.
And religion that of the stupid?

I'm here to tell it, I'll pay good money to watch two hot chicks sexing on one another, and you and your god can just stay in the closet where you belong.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin