Good news of Gods kingdom

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

Good news of Gods kingdom

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

The bible teaches the coming of Gods kingdom is good news, only the wicked in Gods view need to fear its arrival. It begins for all creation when Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth and wipes out all wickedness. Satan will be abyssed for 1000 years. Then loosed for a little while to test the resurrected who are given a chance to learn and apply Gods will.
During that 1000 year reign of Christ, all things will be made new. Gods original plan-Mortals knowing only good, not aging like now, never sick, diseased, never without, no war, hatred, fear, pain, no mates cheating on one another, no drug addiction or drunkeness, no false god worship, no mortal govts,( Dan 2:44) love will be the motive of every heart to one another, perfect harmony amongst all of Gods creatures( Isaiah 11)--Loved ones resurrected and given an opportunity to gain everlasting life. Then- no more death.
One must live now for entrance into that kingdom, and Jesus taught-Matt 7:21-Only those who live now to do his Fathers will over their own will, get to enter his kingdom. How much value do you put on life everlasting like i have described above? It will be on a earth turned into a paradise( Eden) during that 1000 year reign of Christ. But then he hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself( 1Cor 15:24-28) then Jehovah is king of eternity.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Re: Good news of Gods kingdom

Post #41

Post by Checkpoint »

[Replying to kjw47 in post #40]
i
Ths is what Revelation 20 actually says about the devil:

1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.

2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison

8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
This is what you wrote about these verses:
Satan will be abyssed for 1000 years. Then loosed for a little while to test the resurrected who are given a chance to learn and apply Gods will.

I rest my case.

You have none to rest, no matter how often, or how hard, you try to.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #42

Post by kjw47 »

Checkpoint wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:23 pm [Replying to kjw47 in post #40]
i

1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.

2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time

8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown.

They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Satan will be abyssed for 1000 years. Then loosed for a little while to test the resurrected who are given a chance to learn and apply Gods will.

I rest my case.

Gog of magog = the resurrected ones who fall to satan once tested after he is loosed. They will all be destroyed.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #43

Post by Checkpoint »

kjw47 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:48 pm
i

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown.

I rest my case.

Gog of magog = the resurrected ones who fall to satan once tested after he is loosed. They will all be destroyed.
Thanks for that. Very helpful.

1. You changed Scripture, from Gog and Magog" to "Gog of Magog".

2. Gog and Magog" are not "the resurrected ones". They are "the nations in the four corners of the earth".

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #44

Post by kjw47 »

Checkpoint wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:26 pm
i

I rest my case.

2. Gog and Magog" are not "the resurrected ones". They are "the nations in the four corners of the earth".

Yes people out of every nation=Gog and Magog--there wont be anymore mortal govts, Jesus crushes them off of Gods earth at Rev 16. Dan 2:44) Thats Armageddon, prior to the 1000 year reign and resurrection. Only the righteous survive Armageddon, so yes it is the resurrected ones who will rebel and its they who make up Gog and magog. The whole reason satan gets loosed for a little while= the resurrected must be tested. And obviously for a good reason it shows Rev 20:8-they number as the sand of the sea= many.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #45

Post by Checkpoint »

kjw47 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:03 pm
Checkpoint wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:26 pm
i

I rest my case.

Yes people out of every nation=Gog and Magog--there wont be anymore mortal govts, Jesus crushes them off of Gods earth at Rev 16. Dan 2:44) Thats Armageddon, prior to the 1000 year reign and resurrection. Only the righteous survive Armageddon, so yes it is the resurrected ones who will rebel and its they who make up Gog and magog. The whole reason satan gets loosed for a little while= the resurrected must be tested. And obviously for a good reason it shows Rev 20:8-they number as the sand of the sea= many.
Yes of course!

No, of course not.

Bye for now.

The Lord bless you and keep you,
and make His face to shine upon you,
and give you His peace.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #46

Post by onewithhim »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:45 pm The bible teaches the coming of Gods kingdom is good news, only the wicked in Gods view need to fear its arrival. It begins for all creation when Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth and wipes out all wickedness. Satan will be abyssed for 1000 years. Then loosed for a little while to test the resurrected who are given a chance to learn and apply Gods will.
During that 1000 year reign of Christ, all things will be made new. Gods original plan-Mortals knowing only good, not aging like now, never sick, diseased, never without, no war, hatred, fear, pain, no mates cheating on one another, no drug addiction or drunkeness, no false god worship, no mortal govts,( Dan 2:44) love will be the motive of every heart to one another, perfect harmony amongst all of Gods creatures( Isaiah 11)--Loved ones resurrected and given an opportunity to gain everlasting life. Then- no more death.
One must live now for entrance into that kingdom, and Jesus taught-Matt 7:21-Only those who live now to do his Fathers will over their own will, get to enter his kingdom. How much value do you put on life everlasting like i have described above? It will be on a earth turned into a paradise( Eden) during that 1000 year reign of Christ. But then he hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself( 1Cor 15:24-28) then Jehovah is king of eternity.
You said it well, and I do see myself under the rule of that Kingdom in the near future. Who could ask for more than a beautiful paradise on Earth, with no more violence or suffering? We were created to live here forever, and Jesus died so that our lives could go on without end, right here on this planet. His and his Father's Kingdom will guide us all in righteous daily living, with all of our dreams coming true.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #47

Post by onewithhim »

RIP wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 pm [Replying to kjw47 in post #9]

As usual, you avoid my question?

Please answer.

Rip
The Kingdom is what Jesus talked about the most during his time on Earth. He spoke of it in future tense. In the Our Father [the Lord's] Prayer, he tells us to pray for God's Kingdom to come. How can we say that it already had existed?