JESUS IS NOT GOD

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

onewithhim
Savant

JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #1

Post by onewithhim »

I would very much like to get opinions on this subject. I'll provide several verses from the King James Version of the Bible, and I ask you to give me feed-back.

Jesus' words:

1) "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (John 5:19)

2) "My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me." (John 7:16)

3) "Neither came I of myself, but he sent me." (John 8:42)

He replied, after the Pharisees accused him of making himself God:
4) "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the SON of God?" (John 10:36)

5) "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say....Whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." (John 12:49,50)

6) To his Father in prayer: "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God , and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (John 17:3)

7) "I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God." (John 20:17)

To John in the Revelation:
8) "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God..." (Revelation 3:12)

Do these quotations show that Jesus was NOT God?

Do YOU believe that he claimed to be God?

kjw47
Under Probation

Re: JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #751

Post by kjw47 »

OneWay wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:49 am
kjw47 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:46 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:25 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:47 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:31 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:19 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:24 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:02 pm
OneWay wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:35 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:54 pm

All who actually know Jesus, know 100% that God appointed him judge. And as well knows with the judgement a mortal dishes out God will return the same judgement to him.
The Messiah is my God and King. And He does not send a novice.
When He wants something done, He sends me.

dream on--You must teach God has a God then. John 20:17, Rev 3:12
You do not have the wisdom to understand John 20:17, Rev 3:12,
just as you do not have ears to hear
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

JESUS is the WORD. Unless you believe there are 2 Gods.

So tell us
do you believe in 2 Gods? Yes or no?

If you say NO then you are agreeing that I am right and you are wrong.
Or you are denying Jesus is the WORD to me.

If you say yes then you have condemned your own self with your own words.

You lose again. Your stubbornness is going to be the demise of you.

Jesus is the word, BUT in the Greek Lexicons at John 1:1--The true God is called Ho Theos in the second line and plain Theos is in the last line to show the difference of a capitol G God in the second line and a small g god in the last line. Same at 2Cor 4:4--plain theos to the god of this system of things( satan) and Ho Theos to the true God to show the difference of a small g god to satan and capitol G GOD to the true God. translating works the same at both spots. But to fit the false council teaching of God being a trinity Catholicism put a capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 misleading billions through the centuries. The sad part of that is that trinity scholars know its fact but say nothing. It proves their religions are false and billions of dollars would be lost every year.
In 1822 a Greek scholar translated the NT from the same Greek Lexicons-A Kneeland--He compared Greek and English side by side to prove to the world a god is correct in the last line at John 1:1, 19 other translations did it correct, 3 had was divine, all rejected by trinity clergy's because fact proves they are false religions and they would no longer exist.
Fact-No trinity god was ever served prior to 381 ce by any servant of the true living God-381ce=the council of Constantinople brought in a trinity. God did not change, those at that council changed him. The Abrahamic God, always was and always will be a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)--the real reason John 20:17, Rev 3:12 is truth.
Now after giving us your opinion of your doctrine and theology, please
answer the simple but significent question:

Is the Word that was with God and was God, the same Jesus Christ?

A. Yes
B. No
C. I don't know.

I did so as you can not hide what you believe in
a bunch of blah blah blah no count meaningless configuration of idle words.

I explained reality to you in my previous post. Jesus wasnt God capitol G, He is a god small g--that means-has godlike qualities.
I don't care about your nonsense explanations.
I just wanted God to see you deny that the Word is God, to which is Jesus Christ.
Now it is official. You take care if you can.

I posted 100% fact sir. You best check into reality.
You sure did, your post verified, that you deny the Word is God,
as a 100% reality of what you believe.

Bravo Bravo.

Well done.

So then reality= you put your eternal life into believing Catholicisms translating errors. The truth--John 20:17, Rev 3:13--God does not have a God.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #752

Post by OneWay »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:36 pm
OneWay wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:35 pm The Messiah is my God and King. And He does not send a novice.
When He wants something done, He sends me.

So tell us

Jesus is the word, BUT in the Greek Lexicons at John 1:1--The true God is called Ho Theos in the second line and plain Theos is in the last line to show the difference of a capitol G God in the second line and a small g god in the last line. Same at 2Cor 4:4--plain theos to the god of this system of things( satan) and Ho Theos to the true God to show the difference of a small g god to satan and capitol G GOD to the true God. translating works the same at both spots. But to fit the false council teaching of God being a trinity Catholicism put a capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 misleading billions through the centuries. The sad part of that is that trinity scholars know its fact but say nothing. It proves their religions are false and billions of dollars would be lost every year.
In 1822 a Greek scholar translated the NT from the same Greek Lexicons-A Kneeland--He compared Greek and English side by side to prove to the world a god is correct in the last line at John 1:1, 19 other translations did it correct, 3 had was divine, all rejected by trinity clergy's because fact proves they are false religions and they would no longer exist.
Fact-No trinity god was ever served prior to 381 ce by any servant of the true living God-381ce=the council of Constantinople brought in a trinity. God did not change, those at that council changed him. The Abrahamic God, always was and always will be a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)--the real reason John 20:17, Rev 3:12 is truth.

A. Yes
B. No
C. I don't know.

I explained reality to you in my previous post. Jesus wasnt God capitol G, He is a god small g--that means-has godlike qualities.
I just wanted God to see you deny that the Word is God, to which is Jesus Christ.

Bravo Bravo.

Well done.

So then reality= you put your eternal life into believing Catholicisms translating errors. The truth--John 20:17, Rev 3:13--God does not have a God.
Your very best is not good enough to deliver you.

God's word is His God.
He cannot break it, therefore He must obey it
and live by it.

You cannot defeat this
with anything written in the bible.

I own you.

Enjoy the ride.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #753

Post by kjw47 »

OneWay wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:59 pm

So tell us

A. Yes
B. No
C. I don't know.

Bravo Bravo.

Well done.

God's word is His God.
and live by it.

You cannot defeat this

I own you.

Enjoy the ride.

Errors own you, thus you cannot possibly accomplish this-John 4:22-24-- That is Jesus Fathers will. And Jesus assures all( Matt 7:21) only those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( be saved)

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #754

Post by OneWay »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:08 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:24 pm You do not have the wisdom to understand John 20:17, Rev 3:12,

So tell us

A. Yes
B. No
C. I don't know.

Bravo Bravo.

Well done.

God's word is His God.
and live by it.

You cannot defeat this

I own you.

Enjoy the ride.

Errors own you, thus you cannot possibly accomplish this-John 4:22-24-- That is Jesus Fathers will. And Jesus assures all( Matt 7:21) only those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( be saved)
Now all you are doing
is babbling nonsense
that is not even coherent,
not even by you.
I think it is wonderful.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #755

Post by kjw47 »

OneWay wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:40 pm

A. Yes
B. No
C. I don't know.

Bravo Bravo.

Well done.

God's word is His God.
and live by it.

You cannot defeat this

I own you.

Enjoy the ride.

Now all you are doing
is babbling nonsense
not even by you.
I think it is wonderful.

That is really sad sir, i back my words from the bible and you reject it all.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #756

Post by OneWay »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:13 pm
OneWay wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:40 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:31 pm Now after giving us your opinion of your doctrine and theology, please

A. Yes
B. No
C. I don't know.

Bravo Bravo.

Well done.

God's word is His God.
and live by it.

You cannot defeat this

I own you.

Enjoy the ride.

Now all you are doing
is babbling nonsense
not even by you.
I think it is wonderful.

That is really sad sir, i back my words from the bible and you reject it all.
You were called out and rebuked for making false statements about me
like this one you told...
kjw47 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:00 pm You said Jesus was the Father. He is not the Father. The Father is greater than him-all through the bible.
Now here you are again committing the very same sin over again
before the living God.

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #757

Post by onewithhim »

OneWay wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:03 pm
onewithhim wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:18 pm
kjw47 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:40 pm
OneWay wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:30 pm
kjw47 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:45 pm

Father = God=YHWH(Jehovah)
Son = Jesus
Holy spirit- no name not a being.
Father = God is a Spirit = Holy Spirit

Son = God the Holy Spirit dwelling in the body of a human man = Who's name is above all names = Jesus Christ

Holy Spirit = Both Father and Son are one with the Spirit greater than the body = My Father is greater than I

And just for the record in the book of Revelation it is written
that God has a new name. I know it. You do not.
Imagine that.
If you would look closely, OneWay, you'd see that it is the Son who has the new name, not God Almighty. Am I right? (See Revelation 3:12.)
No, you are not right.
Then explain Revelation 3:12.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #758

Post by onewithhim »

OneWay wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:57 pm What I think is ironic about you
is that you agree with me that the name of Jesus is above all names
but at the same time you deny His name is above all names.

Now that is poetic justice.

Oh wait a minute
you said
It was God who made Jesus' name above other names, but it never would include Gods name in that.

So you believe that the name of Jesus is above other names
but not all names.

Philippians 2:9
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Notice that it is written

EVERY NAME
Every name on the earth and in heaven with the exception of the One who gave Jesus the name. That is using our power of reason. How could God give Jesus a name higher that His own when He is the one doing the giving? It is the same principle as at I Corinthians 15:24-28, part of which I quote here:

"Next, the end, when he [Christ] hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father....For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet....For God 'subjected all things under his feet.' But when he says that 'all things have been subjected,' it is evident that it does not include the One who subjected all things to him..."

So, the Scripture says that ALL things were subjected to Christ. Did that mean that God was also subjected to Christ? No, it goes on to explain that God is the exception to that fact. Our reasonable mind will help us understand that Philippians 2:9 does not apply to God, the Father, either. All things, meaning the Father, are not subjected to Christ, and neither is any name higher than the Father's name.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #759

Post by OneWay »

onewithhim wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:59 pm
OneWay wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:03 pm
onewithhim wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:18 pm
kjw47 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:40 pm
OneWay wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:30 pm
kjw47 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:45 pm

Father = God=YHWH(Jehovah)
Son = Jesus
Holy spirit- no name not a being.
Father = God is a Spirit = Holy Spirit

Son = God the Holy Spirit dwelling in the body of a human man = Who's name is above all names = Jesus Christ

Holy Spirit = Both Father and Son are one with the Spirit greater than the body = My Father is greater than I

And just for the record in the book of Revelation it is written
that God has a new name. I know it. You do not.
Imagine that.
If you would look closely, OneWay, you'd see that it is the Son who has the new name, not God Almighty. Am I right? (See Revelation 3:12.)
No, you are not right.
Then explain Revelation 3:12.
God has a new name that you do not know.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #760

Post by OneWay »

onewithhim wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:11 pm
OneWay wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:57 pm What I think is ironic about you
is that you agree with me that the name of Jesus is above all names
but at the same time you deny His name is above all names.

Now that is poetic justice.

Oh wait a minute
you said
It was God who made Jesus' name above other names, but it never would include Gods name in that.

So you believe that the name of Jesus is above other names
but not all names.

Philippians 2:9
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Notice that it is written

EVERY NAME
Every name on the earth and in heaven with the exception of the One who gave Jesus the name. That is using our power of reason. How could God give Jesus a name higher that His own when He is the one doing the giving? It is the same principle as at I Corinthians 15:24-28, part of which I quote here:

"Next, the end, when he [Christ] hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father....For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet....For God 'subjected all things under his feet.' But when he says that 'all things have been subjected,' it is evident that it does not include the One who subjected all things to him..."

So, the Scripture says that ALL things were subjected to Christ. Did that mean that God was also subjected to Christ? No, it goes on to explain that God is the exception to that fact. Our reasonable mind will help us understand that Philippians 2:9 does not apply to God, the Father, either. All things, meaning the Father, are not subjected to Christ, and neither is any name higher than the Father's name.
God is the Christ. He is my Lord and Savior. How come God is not your Lord and Savior?