JESUS IS NOT GOD

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

onewithhim
Savant

JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #1

Post by onewithhim »

I would very much like to get opinions on this subject. I'll provide several verses from the King James Version of the Bible, and I ask you to give me feed-back.

Jesus' words:

1) "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (John 5:19)

2) "My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me." (John 7:16)

3) "Neither came I of myself, but he sent me." (John 8:42)

He replied, after the Pharisees accused him of making himself God:
4) "Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the SON of God?" (John 10:36)

5) "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say....Whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." (John 12:49,50)

6) To his Father in prayer: "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God , and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (John 17:3)

7) "I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God." (John 20:17)

To John in the Revelation:
8) "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God..." (Revelation 3:12)

Do these quotations show that Jesus was NOT God?

Do YOU believe that he claimed to be God?

2timothy316
Under Probation

Re: JESUS IS NOT GOD

Post #821

Post by 2timothy316 »

IS the Word of God from God?
Yes or no
No, He is God.
So how does God speak to you and how do you know its from God?

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #822

Post by OneWay »

2timothy316 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:35 pm
OneWay wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:32 pm
2timothy316 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:46 am IS the Word of God from God?
Yes or no
The Spirit of God is everywhere.
That didn't answer my question.
That is because you can't see it.
If you could see it then you would know it.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #823

Post by OneWay »

2timothy316 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:37 pm
Yes or no
No, He is God.
If I posted that, every devil in the world would be repeating it.
It is a secret.

But isn't it recorded in the bible
that them who belong to Jesus will know His voice?

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #824

Post by OneWay »

If Jesus is not your God
then stop obeying His commandments.

Oh that's right.

You don't obey them!

2timothy316
Under Probation

Post #825

Post by 2timothy316 »

OneWay wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:04 pm
Yes or no
No, He is God.
It is a secret.
Ah, another one of THOSE folks. Well, there are plenty of folks around here that say the same thing you do. Odd thing is, none of these people hear the same thing.

BTW you're in the wrong debate forum if you don't view the Bible as the authoritative reference for your debate. The voices you hear are not excepted as true.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #826

Post by kjw47 »

OneWay wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:09 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:06 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:52 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:16 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:33 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:23 pm
OneWay wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:06 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:43 pm
OneWay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:48 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:43 pm

You are believing error. I showed the error at John 1:1--eternal life is on the line, its best to check the facts. 41,000 trinity religions = a mass of confusion. because of errors.
If you notice all these people who oppose me
can not over come anything I say. All they can do is post the same one or 2 verse from the whole bible
and point to it and say to me...see this, this means WHAT I SAY IT MEANS and I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG.
Then when I defeat it they repeat the same thing over again.

They have been brainwashed and indoctrinated by the doctrine of devils and men.

They are gone. It will take an act of God to rescue them from
the bondage they have been enslaved within.

Actually i believe Jesus--Matt 6:33- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--Then one can accomplish this-John 4:22-24-- and unless one does Matt 6:33 they cannot accomplish John 4:22-24--and fail to do Jesus Fathers will-Matt 7:21
I do not care what you believe or don't believe.

Thats sad for you, because i just shared with you 3 teachings from Jesus found in every translation on earth. So actually you are rejecting Jesus truth.
Jesus said-no one comes to the Father but through me----The Father is the destination.
I think I am rejecting you.

When one posts what Jesus said and you reject the poster, you are as well are rejecting Jesus. The same with his real teachers- Those who reject them are rejecting Jesus and God it says-Luke 10:16
Jesus warned that some would do( or say) things against the real followers thinking they were standing for Jesus, Why? Because they did not know the one who sent him=Father=YHWH(Jehovah) John 15:20-21
Whoever or whatever told you or put the notion in your mind that you were born of God
and a child of God lied to you. And Jesus did not send you nor do you know Him.

Quoting from a book just makes you...
someone who quoted from a book.
That is all.

Nothing more nothing less.

I shared Jesus teachings--you rejected them because its you in darkness and do not know what he taught. Any building called-church teach little of what Jesus actually taught, i went to different ones looking for who taught what Jesus teaches, no church ever did, just very little of what he taught. Those teachers are paid to teach that religions dogma. Jw teachers teach us EVERY utterance from God as Jesus taught man must live by every utterance.
Show me in the bible where Jesus said he was an angel.
In fact show me anywhere in all the bible where anyone stated that Jesus
was and is an angel.

Firstborn of all creation( Coll 1:15)--fact= all creation occurred at the beginning.
The one beside God during the rest of creation = Gods master worker=Jesus-He tells all he was created at Prov 8.
1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the archangel= its his voice.
Psalm 45:7--The Israelites knew 100% Jesus has a God-partners= Angels.
Hebrews 1:4-- He has become better than the angels because he inherited a name above theirs)-otherwise he was equal to the angels that is clearly showing.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #827

Post by OneWay »

kjw47 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:50 pm
OneWay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:48 pm If you notice all these people who oppose me
can not over come anything I say. All they can do is post the same one or 2 verse from the whole bible
and point to it and say to me...see this, this means WHAT I SAY IT MEANS and I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG.

Actually i believe Jesus--Matt 6:33- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--Then one can accomplish this-John 4:22-24-- and unless one does Matt 6:33 they cannot accomplish John 4:22-24--and fail to do Jesus Fathers will-Matt 7:21

Thats sad for you, because i just shared with you 3 teachings from Jesus found in every translation on earth. So actually you are rejecting Jesus truth.
Jesus said-no one comes to the Father but through me----The Father is the destination.

When one posts what Jesus said and you reject the poster, you are as well are rejecting Jesus. The same with his real teachers- Those who reject them are rejecting Jesus and God it says-Luke 10:16
Jesus warned that some would do( or say) things against the real followers thinking they were standing for Jesus, Why? Because they did not know the one who sent him=Father=YHWH(Jehovah) John 15:20-21
Whoever or whatever told you or put the notion in your mind that you were born of God

That is all.

I shared Jesus teachings--you rejected them because its you in darkness and do not know what he taught. Any building called-church teach little of what Jesus actually taught, i went to different ones looking for who taught what Jesus teaches, no church ever did, just very little of what he taught. Those teachers are paid to teach that religions dogma. Jw teachers teach us EVERY utterance from God as Jesus taught man must live by every utterance.
was and is an angel.

Firstborn of all creation( Coll 1:15)--fact= all creation occurred at the beginning.
The one beside God during the rest of creation = Gods master worker=Jesus-He tells all he was created at Prov 8.
1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the archangel= its his voice.
Hebrews 1:4-- He has become better than the angels because he inherited a name above theirs)-otherwise he was equal to the angels that is clearly showing.
I think it is wonderful, that you believe Jesus is an angel.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #828

Post by OneWay »

2timothy316 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:33 pm
OneWay wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:04 pm
Yes or no
No, He is God.
It is a secret.
The voices you hear are not excepted as true.
Since you do not know the voice of God I will
dismiss your error as being ignorant of the truth.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #829

Post by OneWay »

kjw47 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:50 pm
OneWay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:48 pm If you notice all these people who oppose me

That is all.

was and is an angel.

The Spirit of wisdom
instructed me to ask you this question
about this doctrine you say is the truth.

Here is the question:
When you obey Jesus
you are obeying...

A. God
B. Angel
C None of the above.

Which one is the truth?

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #830

Post by OneWay »

I do believe you have run out of places to hide.

Call you pastor and the elders and get them to help you.

In fact call upon whomever
it is you have as your god or God to help you.

Let us see your god or God deliver you.