Banned

THE HOLY GHOST IS GOD

Post #1

Post by OneWay »

The Holy Ghost is God.
Fathered a child by a woman.
Entered into your world through
that union of Himself and a woman.
Took on the name as Jesus as His own name.
He was the WORD made flesh.

I will debate this one on one with anyone.
I am not going to discuss it.
This is a debate forum not a discussion forum.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Re: THE HOLY GHOST IS GOD

Post #2

Post by OneWay »

I am not here to discuss and promote my doctrine.
I am here to debate and prove the truth.

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #3

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

OneWay wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:13 pm The Holy Ghost is God.

I don't know. It seems God created a son from the dust of the earth, by adding his breathe of life. Often referred to as the "first", and eventually the "last" (alpha & omega) (Rev 22:13) such as his "first born son", which leads to other sons as well. As for the name "Jesus", that is a name created in the 17th century. The original name was Yeshua, which means "YHWY saves", or God saves, which is to say the "LORD" will be the judge (EZ 34:20), and "David" my shepherd, will be "prince" and "shepherd" over them (Ez 34:23-24) following the coming judgment. As for the word "Jesus", it sounds out as "earth pig" when Latin is used. A kind of a play on words when considering the Gentile church is apparently a people of swine eaters (Is 66:17), who profess to also eat the flesh of Jesus.

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by OneWay »

2ndpillar2 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:31 pm

I don't know. It seems God created a son from the dust of the earth, by adding his breathe of life. Often referred to as the "first", and eventually the "last" (alpha & omega) (Rev 22:13) such as his "first born son", which leads to other sons as well. As for the name "Jesus", that is a name created in the 17th century. The original name was Yeshua, which means "YHWY saves", or God saves, which is to say the "LORD" will be the judge (EZ 34:20), and "David" my shepherd, will be "prince" and "shepherd" over them (Ez 34:23-24) following the coming judgment. As for the word "Jesus", it sounds out as "earth pig" when Latin is used. A kind of a play on words when considering the Gentile church is apparently a people of swine eaters (Is 66:17), who profess to also eat the flesh of Jesus.
Where did you get this doctrine?

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #5

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

OneWay wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:45 pm

I gave the chapter and verse. As for the meaning of the name "Yeshua", in modern English, it is derived from the name Joshua, and it means YHWY saves, which has been morphed into the name of "Jesus" by way of daughters of Babylon (Rev 17). It is "My servant" "David" who will be made king (EZ 37:24), ruling over the combined tribes of "Judah" & "Ephraim" (Ez 37). The survivors of the "nations"/Gentiles will be bowing down before the "king" (Zech 14:16) in Jerusalem, being ruled by a "rod of iron" (Rev 19:15).

OneWay
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by OneWay »

2ndpillar2 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:28 pm

I gave the chapter and verse. As for the meaning of the name "Yeshua", in modern English, it is derived from the name Joshua, and it means YHWY saves, which has been morphed into the name of "Jesus" by way of daughters of Babylon (Rev 17). It is "My servant" "David" who will be made king (EZ 37:24), ruling over the combined tribes of "Judah" & "Ephraim" (Ez 37). The survivors of the "nations"/Gentiles will be bowing down before the "king" (Zech 14:16) in Jerusalem, being ruled by a "rod of iron" (Rev 19:15).
I can read you gave me the verses from the bible and I can read your theology concerning them.
So where did you get it? Who taught it to you? Did you come up with it on your own?
Did a spirit tell you it? Did you learn it from a religious organization.

You got it from somewhere, it did not just go POOF and it was in your mind and heart.

Where did you get it?

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #7

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

OneWay wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:49 pm

I can read you gave me the verses from the bible and I can read your theology concerning them.
So where did you get it? Who taught it to you? Did you come up with it on your own?
Did a spirit tell you it? Did you learn it from a religious organization.

You got it from somewhere, it did not just go POOF and it was in your mind and heart.

Where did you get it?
Ask/seek and you shall receive (Mt 7:7-8). A targeted answer would be found in 1 John 2:27. I went to a Catholic grade school, so I was versed in what is clearly false, and followed up in a multiple type of Protestants filled public school, so I was also introduced into a dark sea of what came out of the Catholic church by way of Luther and his compatriots. Seeing what was wrong early on might have helped the journey into finding out what was true. My best textural source was a bible given to me by a Protestant friend, even if it also contained the message of the "evil one"/"devil", the "tare seed", mixed with the message of the son of man (Mt 13). One must sort the chaff from the wheat, whereas, at the "end of the age", the chaff & tares will be thrown into the fire. (Mt 13:30). My first step at getting a grasp at was going on was to read the whole bible 3 times to get everything in context. The next step was to learn in depth the actual history, and history in general. If you take to heart, the "Word of God" per the OT, and the message of Yeshua, then weeding out the leaven/hypocrisy is a short walk in the park. If you don't, then the road to "destruction" is "broad", and you will find "many" on that path (Mt 7:13-15), all led by "false prophets".

JumpingJackFlash
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by JumpingJackFlash »

Is the Spirit of God, the one true God?

The only people who give a lie any creditability are liars.