Do you listen to Jesus?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

Do you listen to Jesus?

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

John 14:6--I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

the way= Learning and applying all that Jesus taught and following his example.
The truth--his words are truth given to him from the Father( John 5:30) to teach.
the life= The bible teaches-by obeying is proof of ones love for God and his son. Not pick and choose, but EVERY utterance from God Jesus said man must live by. That takes years and years of bible study-OT-NT it never stops.

Notice ones destination is not to stop at Jesus but he sends his true followers to his Father to accomplish this-John 4:22-24- Notice he warns of all other gods being false then teaches--the true worshippers will worship the Father( not Father, son and HS) in spirit and truth.
At Matt 6:33--Keep on seeking - FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) Father) righteousness and all these things will be added(sustenance, covering, spirituality)--When one does this only then they can accomplish John 4:22-24

At John 17:1-6,26-- A prayer to his Father--erse 3-This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus. verse 6=YHWH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHWH(Jehovah)

Do you listen to Jesus? Do you believe Jesus over misleading errors?

Miles
Savant

Re: Do you listen to Jesus?

Post #31

Post by Miles »

[Replying to Miles in post #29]

to put into index. See post 29

Last edited by Miles on Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miles
Savant

Post #32

Post by Miles »

[Replying to Miles in post #30]

to put into index. See post 30.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #33

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to kjw47 in post #1]
Most people say they listen to Jesus but make excuses for not doing the things he said for us to do.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #34

Post by kjw47 »

Miles wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:35 pm
kjw47 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:39 pm
Miles wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:57 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:23 pm
Miles wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:43 pm
kjw47 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:01 pm
Miles wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:36 am
kjw47 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:50 pm
Miles wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:35 pm
kjw47 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:37 pm

Capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 is error, has mislead billions through history.
Just checked the use of "god" in the last line of John 1:1 in 61 bibles, and every one of them capitalizes the word. Now you say they're all wrong? Assuming you have no background (PhD or equivalent) in any field of religious scholarship, why should I believe you? Why should anyone?

In the Greek Lexicons( trinity translating)--the true God called HoTheos in the 2nd line at John 1:1, plain Theos to the word in the last line, to show a difference from God to god. The only other spot this occurs in the NT=2Cor 4:4--satan called-Theos=god and the true God called HoTheos=God. translating works the same at both spots.
Obviously the translators of the 61 Bibles I checked don't see this as relevant.

In 1822 a Greek scholar( A. Kneeland) translated the NT from those Lexicons-He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world a god is correct at John 1:1--19 other translations in history had a god, 3 had was divine. All rejected by trinity clergys because truth exposes them as false religions.
Obviously the translators of the 61 Bibles I checked don't care what Kneeland had to say about the issue.

But please, link us to a Bible that does spell the last "god" in John 1;1 with a small "g." You'd have at least that in your favor, as small as it would be.

The New world translation.
Of course!! How foolish of me to think your Bible would follow suit, but concoct its own interpretation so as to conform to JW theology. But okay, of the 61 + 1 bibles I've now checked 1.2 % use a "g" OR “was divine,” while 98.8% use "G" in the verse we're talking about. But what I now find interesting is that the JWs feel comfortable interpreting θεός, a term in Strong's Concordance that only refers to god or a divine being, now also refers to a particular characteristic, which is never listed as an alternative. But what the hey! It's your Bible. Do whatever you like. :approve:

Of course those 61 didnt care-truth exposed their religions as false if they cared.
And I think it fair to say that they think the very same of your organization.

Billions $$$ would be lost yearly.
Hey! After awhile billions $$$ add up.

Those translators believed in the trinity.
All of them?? Are you sure?

40,000 religions claiming to be christian are proved false by that single alteration.
Hmm. Sounds like page 434 of the Party Line.
Imagine how many would sue them for taking their $$$ all these years. The trinity scholars know its fact about John 1:1. Its one of the main reasons satans will is supported by those error filled translations and they outright refuse to put Gods name back where God put it because he wants it there. 7000 places. Satan wants it out.
And more Party Line. Oh well. O:)

Have a good day.

The NWT didnt conform to JW theology, it conformed to Gods true theology. This world is in trouble-99% are being mislead as its always been.
And isn't it strange that your god, knowing this would be the world's future, is incapable of convincing this 99%? It's almost as if he doesn't care. 1% is more than enough. Millions upon millions of people pouring their hearts out to him in love and fealty, hoping for a few crumbs of help or recognition, and he turns his back on them because their Bibles have misled them. Nice guy--NOT.

If God didnt care he wouldn't have sent his son to die. It takes believing Jesus over errors, most outright refuse.
And how's that working out, particularly when "This world is in trouble-99% are being mislead as its always been"? Not at all, as it turns out. A 1% success rate is nothing to crow about. In fact, it should be a down right embarrassment.

The JW,s put in over 1 billion hours last year trying to help people see truth.
Yet, the world is still in trouble-99% are being mislead as its always been. So JWs may just as well stay home and save shoe leather. Heck, they're having a tough time keeping the members they already have.

"Among all U.S. adults who were raised as Jehovah’s Witnesses, two-thirds (66%) no longer identify with the group."
source: Pew Research Center

- 66%!! Them's plummeting numbers my friend.

God is weeding out the fakes. Its not easy living in a satan ruled system doing Jesus' Fathers will over ones own will. Jesus said FEW would find the road.

Miles
Savant

Post #35

Post by Miles »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:11 pm
Miles wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:35 pm
Just checked the use of "god" in the last line of John 1:1 in 61 bibles, and every one of them capitalizes the word. Now you say they're all wrong? Assuming you have no background (PhD or equivalent) in any field of religious scholarship, why should I believe you? Why should anyone?

In the Greek Lexicons( trinity translating)--the true God called HoTheos in the 2nd line at John 1:1, plain Theos to the word in the last line, to show a difference from God to god. The only other spot this occurs in the NT=2Cor 4:4--satan called-Theos=god and the true God called HoTheos=God. translating works the same at both spots.
Obviously the translators of the 61 Bibles I checked don't see this as relevant.

In 1822 a Greek scholar( A. Kneeland) translated the NT from those Lexicons-He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world a god is correct at John 1:1--19 other translations in history had a god, 3 had was divine. All rejected by trinity clergys because truth exposes them as false religions.
Obviously the translators of the 61 Bibles I checked don't care what Kneeland had to say about the issue.

But please, link us to a Bible that does spell the last "god" in John 1;1 with a small "g." You'd have at least that in your favor, as small as it would be.

Of course!! How foolish of me to think your Bible would follow suit, but concoct its own interpretation so as to conform to JW theology. But okay, of the 61 + 1 bibles I've now checked 1.2 % use a "g" OR “was divine,” while 98.8% use "G" in the verse we're talking about. But what I now find interesting is that the JWs feel comfortable interpreting θεός, a term in Strong's Concordance that only refers to god or a divine being, now also refers to a particular characteristic, which is never listed as an alternative. But what the hey! It's your Bible. Do whatever you like. :approve:

Of course those 61 didnt care-truth exposed their religions as false if they cared.

40,000 religions claiming to be christian are proved false by that single alteration.
Imagine how many would sue them for taking their $$$ all these years. The trinity scholars know its fact about John 1:1. Its one of the main reasons satans will is supported by those error filled translations and they outright refuse to put Gods name back where God put it because he wants it there. 7000 places. Satan wants it out.

Have a good day.

The NWT didnt conform to JW theology, it conformed to Gods true theology. This world is in trouble-99% are being mislead as its always been.
And isn't it strange that your god, knowing this would be the world's future, is incapable of convincing this 99%? It's almost as if he doesn't care. 1% is more than enough. Millions upon millions of people pouring their hearts out to him in love and fealty, hoping for a few crumbs of help or recognition, and he turns his back on them because their Bibles have misled them. Nice guy--NOT.

If God didnt care he wouldn't have sent his son to die. It takes believing Jesus over errors, most outright refuse.
And how's that working out, particularly when "This world is in trouble-99% are being mislead as its always been"? Not at all, as it turns out. A 1% success rate is nothing to crow about. In fact, it should be a down right embarrassment.

Yet, the world is still in trouble-99% are being mislead as its always been. So JWs may just as well stay home and save shoe leather. Heck, they're having a tough time keeping the members they already have.

"Among all U.S. adults who were raised as Jehovah’s Witnesses, two-thirds (66%) no longer identify with the group."

God is weeding out the fakes.
Boy with all his power one would expect god to blow the fakes right out of the water.

Its not easy living in a satan ruled system doing Jesus' Fathers will over ones own will.
Considering your poor success rate, I would guess not.

Jesus said FEW would find the road.
"FEW" being an understatement.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #36

Post by kjw47 »

Miles wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:54 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:11 pm

Have a good day.

God is weeding out the fakes.
Boy with all his power one would expect god to blow the fakes right out of the water.

Its not easy living in a satan ruled system doing Jesus' Fathers will over ones own will.
Considering your poor success rate, I would guess not.

Jesus said FEW would find the road.
"FEW" being an understatement.

God gives all an opportunity, any can fall, he hopes they stand back up. 99% are mislead by satan by satan and his teachers transforming into angels of light( 2Cor 11:12-15)--using love-sharing, false gods-whatever it takes to mislead or get one to partake off the table of demons.1Cor 10:21)