Paradise on Earth

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

onewithhim
Savant

Paradise on Earth

Post #1

Post by onewithhim »

When I learned that the Bible speaks of a restored Garden of Eden and the restoration of mankind to the perfection and endless life that Adam forfeited, I was thrilled. Who doesn't want to keep living on this beautiful earth, with our loved ones, and being able to do all the things we love to do---endlessly?

If God said to you today, "When do you want to die?" would you say "now!!"? I don't think very many people would say that.

We CAN live forever here on Earth. The Bible tells us that we can.

Matthew 5:5
Psalm 37:9-11,29

onewithhim
Savant

Re: Paradise on Earth

Post #2701

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to 2ndpillar2 in post #2700]

So you don't respect the New Testament, right? Or at least anything other than the Gospels?

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #2702

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

onewithhim wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:08 pm [Replying to 2ndpillar2 in post #2700]

So you don't respect the New Testament, right? Or at least anything other than the Gospels?
That is not quite correct. According to Yeshua's message (Matthew 13), the message of the "enemy"/devil would be mixed "among" that of the "son of man", and they are to remain together until the "end of the age", which is right about now, which is to say, the message of the devil, which is mixed with the message of the son of man in the NT, is to remain until "the end of the age", which is now. Which is to say, the "tares" the product of the "tare seed", the message of the "devil"/"enemy", need to look over their shoulders for the reapers that are coming.
Last edited by 2ndpillar2 on Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #2703

Post by kjw47 »

onewithhim wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:25 am When I learned that the Bible speaks of a restored Garden of Eden and the restoration of mankind to the perfection and endless life that Adam forfeited, I was thrilled. Who doesn't want to keep living on this beautiful earth, with our loved ones, and being able to do all the things we love to do---endlessly?

If God said to you today, "When do you want to die?" would you say "now!!"? I don't think very many people would say that.

Unfortunately most believe a man with a white collar on over bible truth. He assures them they are saved thus do little of Jesus' Fathers will because they do not know it. There are about 1540 pages of Jesus Fathers will. And Jesus taught--Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God= no pick and choose-learn every utterance and apply them to the best of ones abilities. I say its a never ending process going through those 1540 pages. The bible as well teaches-obeying is proof of ones love for God and his son. Jesus told exactly who will be saved at Matt 7:21--Those living now to do his Fathers will. Few do.

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #2704

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

onewithhim wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:25 am When I learned that the Bible speaks of a restored Garden of Eden and the restoration of mankind to the perfection and endless life that Adam forfeited, I was thrilled. Who doesn't want to keep living on this beautiful earth, with our loved ones, and being able to do all the things we love to do---endlessly?

What "scripture" says, not the "tare seed", the message of the "devil" (Matthew 13), is that "everyone shall die for their own iniquity" (Jeremiah 31:30). And after the millennium, whereas the son of man will reign as king for 1000 years (Revelation 20:1-4), it will end with the "devil" being released, and a war ensuing. At that time the dead will be resurrected and be judged according to their deeds (Revelation 20:12). I expect that Adam will be in the first resurrection, or at least be numbered among those in the book of life, and will find life in the end, which is not guaranteed for anyone not found in the book of life written from the foundation of the world, and heeds the message of the son of man, and not the message of the devil, the tare seed, which produces the tares (those who commit lawlessness (Matthew 13:41)) . As Yeshua was the alpha and the omega, I would expect Adam as the alpha, to do just fine. As for the millennium, people will live to be at least 100 years old or thought of as accursed, but everyone but the resurrected will die and be buried. (Isaiah 65:20)

onewithhim
Savant

Post #2705

Post by onewithhim »

2ndpillar2 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:38 pm
onewithhim wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:08 pm [Replying to 2ndpillar2 in post #2700]

That is not quite correct. According to Yeshua's message (Matthew 13), the message of the "enemy"/devil would be mixed "among" that of the "son of man", and they are to remain together until the "end of the age", which is right about now, which is to say, the message of the devil, which is mixed with the message of the son of man in the NT, is to remain until "the end of the age", which is now. Which is to say, the "tares" the product of the "tare seed", the message of the "devil"/"enemy", need to look over their shoulders for the reapers that are coming.
I don't understand how you can take the parable of the wheat and tares to mean the Scriptures are tainted with the Devil's messages. Jehovah and Jesus would be woefully amiss to allow such a thing. "ALL Scripture is inspired of God" (2Timothy 3:16). But you have objection to that, right? because Paul wrote it. Anyway, the wheat and tares parable is talking about how men would fall away from the faith and "draw away the disciples after themselves" (Acts 20:29,30), commencing the great Apostasy (the tares) which would almost choke out the good wheat until the "end of the age." We see that with the Roman Catholic Church and its off-shoots that have built up to be 1/3 of the world's religions, and are sitting pretty like the "man of lawlessness" in 2Thess.2:3. Their time is running out. That is what the wheat and the tares is all about. The distinction between the true religion and the false.

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #2706

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

onewithhim wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:16 am
2ndpillar2 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:38 pm

I don't understand how you can take the parable of the wheat and tares to mean the Scriptures are tainted with the Devil's messages. Jehovah and Jesus would be woefully amiss to allow such a thing. "ALL Scripture is inspired of God" (2Timothy 3:16). But you have objection to that, right? because Paul wrote it. Anyway, the wheat and tares parable is talking about how men would fall away from the faith and "draw away the disciples after themselves" (Acts 20:29,30), commencing the great Apostasy (the tares) which would almost choke out the good wheat until the "end of the age." We see that with the Roman Catholic Church and its off-shoots that have built up to be 1/3 of the world's religions, and are sitting pretty like the "man of lawlessness" in 2Thess.2:3. Their time is running out. That is what the wheat and the tares is all about. The distinction between the true religion and the false.
Your "all scripture is inspired by God" per the false prophet Paul's statement of 2 Timothy 3:16, was with respect to the "sacred writings" Paul had "known" from "childhood", which would not include Paul's hypocritical writings. As for the "tare seeds" planted "among" the "wheat"/"good seed" of a "man" (Matthew 13:24-25 (the son of man) (Matthew 13:37), in the same field, that would refer to the "message of the "enemy" (Matthew 13:25), such as the "devil" (Matthew 13:39), and the harvest would be at the "end of the age", whereas the "tares" (those who commit lawlessness (Matthew 13:41)), the product of the tare seed, would be the "first" to be "gathered" and thrown into the "furnace of fire" (Matthew 13:30), which would be the "great tribulation", which proceeds the coming of the "son of man" (Matthew 24:29-30). According to Yeshua's parable, the tare seed would be protected from being gathered out of the "field"/book/NT in which the "good seed" and the "tare seed" were growing together, until the "end of the age", lest the "good seed", the "message of the son of man" was "rooted up" (Matthew 13:28). As it is, the tares, the product of the tare seed, are paying for the dissemination of the message of the "son of man" along with their tare seed, which gets the message of the kingdom out to the world (Matthew 24:14), with the caveat, that the "wicked" will not understand the message of the kingdom (Matthew 13:13). While the Gentile church, the product of the Roman emperor Constantine, seeks to change the law (Daniel 7:25), it is Paul, who seeks to introduce lawlessness, whereas the law is supposedly nailed to a cross. The JWs keep the decree of Constantine, which is to observe the day of the Sun, which was implemented in 331 A.D., whereas I think they quibble about keeping the dogma of the Trinity, set up by his Nicene Council. Regardless, a mark is a mark, and the "great tribulation" is coming, and the JWs are not without a lie on their libs, nor are the "blameless" (Revelation 14:5) and they therefore are not among the 144,000 sons of Israel that are "marked" (Revelation 7:4).

onewithhim
Savant

Post #2707

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to 2ndpillar2 in post #2706]

I'm sorry, when somebody keeps saying that Paul was a false apostle, I have no further interest in discussing anything with them. I can't get past your first sentence.

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #2708

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

onewithhim wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:32 pm [Replying to 2ndpillar2 in post #2706]

I'm sorry, when somebody keeps saying that Paul was a false apostle, I have no further interest in discussing anything with them. I can't get past your first sentence.
That is probably because your church is built upon the foundation of Paul's false gospel of grace. Regardless of whether you listen or not, the "house" built on "sand" will "fall" (Matthew 7:24-27).

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #2709

Post by myth-one.com »

2ndpillar2 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:21 am
onewithhim wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:32 pm [Replying to 2ndpillar2 in post #2706]

That is probably because your church is built upon the foundation of Paul's false gospel of grace. Regardless of whether you listen or not, the "house" built on "sand" will "fall" (Matthew 7:24-27).

Paul wrote the vast majority of the New Testament, 13 of the 27 different books.

Is the entire New Testament of the Bible a "false gospel of grace"?

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #2710

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

myth-one.com wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:43 pm
2ndpillar2 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:21 am

Paul wrote the vast majority of the New Testament, 13 of the 27 different books.

Is the entire New Testament of the Bible a "false gospel of grace"?
According to Yeshua in Matthew 13, the NT is a composite of the "message of the enemy/devil", the "tare seed", planted "among" the "message of the son of man", the good/wheat seed. The "tare" seed would also include the messages of the associates of Paul, which would make it composed of more than 50% of the tare seed, the "message" of the false gospel of grace, a "covenant with death" (Isaiah 28:15-18).