Evangelism and prosecution in Rome. My Story.

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Shem Yoshi
Sage

Evangelism and prosecution in Rome. My Story.

Post #1

Post by Shem Yoshi »

This is my story. I've been evangelizing for years all over the world. I gave up my cash, gave up my clothing when people asked. I gathered with people and gave people everything I could. Some gathered and praised. Other people sang hymns and God taught me to sing. I would preach on corners. And talk to people, and go door to door.

If you want the real truth, prophecy has been pushing me along the way. Prophets I meet tell me to go preach, and I go preach. Then another will say go travel west and preach, and I Go. They taught me humility, wisdom, truth. I suffered.

One man on the streets of Boston told me to know my Fourth amendment right, out of all amendments he said know your fourth amendment and then he left. Then a man prophesied I would go to jail, and I go to jail a little later. For my liberties of movement and the Fourth amendment.

I have been to jail for spreading the Gospel. I have been punched and kicked and spit at and had Stones thrown at me ( I literally had Stones thrown at me), but God carried me in truth of the Gospel. And I saw.

Eventually prophecy lead me to the other side of the world, I gave up all my money, but had a little on a card for a plain ticket.

I have been a vapor blowing in the wind. Some times people will invite me in to stay. A man brought me in, in a small mountain town do carpentry for him, and I lived with him for a little. But I lived on the streets. And I would find food, God would give me all I need.

Eventually ended up in Rome. There I had a very powerful experience with God, I was living in an old cave by the Vatican City, it was ancient Roman ruins God led me to a cave to live in. There I had very intense spiritual influences on my body. And I would go around the streets of Rome and call Rome into repentance, God told me to do it.

They put me in jail in Rome, and my inmates taught me to sing hymns, and they told me a visions that they wanted interpretation about, and I ended up fasting for 20 days while I was doing 6 months of Chastity. And I was given a cross from God.

Now I'm back in the United States, but God wants me to go to the Middle East, and I'm trying to wonder how I can do that.
“Them that die'll be the lucky ones.”

Tcg
Savant

Re: Evangelism and prosecution in Rome. My Story.

Post #21

Post by Tcg »

Shem Yoshi wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:56 pm He literally took my hunger and every moment, with birds, and he spoke to me with birds telling me to go to Israel.
Did you ask the birds how you were supposed to get there?

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Shem Yoshi
Sage

Post #22

Post by Shem Yoshi »

Tcg wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:41 am
Shem Yoshi wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:56 pm He literally took my hunger and every moment, with birds, and he spoke to me with birds telling me to go to Israel.
Did you ask the birds how you were supposed to get there?

Tcg
No but you can help. Any way. If someone gave me a ticket today I would go. I would have to get a new passport and that takes a few weeks, but truth is, God wants me here right now. Ya he gave me a job, where i was to go and speak up, I was working for the city and I seen discriminatory behavior going on in the state, it was illegal what my boss was doing so I spoke up, and he fired me for speaking up. A lawyer took my case to the EEOC and it will be settled.

Shem Yoshi
Sage

Post #23

Post by Shem Yoshi »

It is serious though man. I am facing death. There is a good chance I could die in the middle east. God has made this abundantly clear to me. In fact I could have chose to die already, if I went to one place I was told to go. I was told to go to Egypt, but i chose not to for a few reasons. But even though I didnt choose it, I am still facing death.

Shem Yoshi
Sage

Post #24

Post by Shem Yoshi »

I telling you a man in Idaho jail told me to go to Egypt. He was saying to go to the desert and meet someone there. So i was planning on doing that, but a kept on meeting people who would point to Egypt. God was saying it though people.

But death was prophesied about by many people and dreams, and visions. And I had no doubt after my dad told me "they will kill you out there".. A priest before that said "you might be martyred", and then a dream a girl told me so.

I literally had a flight to Egypt, but I was always suppose to go to the desert, not die i thought. And Martyrdom seemed like a vain concept to want to go die. So when i was on my flight to Egypt, I bailed in Europe at my layover, Germany.

In Germany i saw signs to go to Rome so i went to Rome. It is a very long story, but I was at the Vatican preaching, I was reading about Stephan being stoned by the religious authorities, and they detained me as i read that story in Act 7.

Everything that happened in Rome was mystical. birds would talk to me day and night, "repent, repent, repent..." an old seagull would say.

People in Italy spoke in tongues..

Well eventually I was arrested and put in prison for 5 months. And there I sang hymns every morning as the sun rose, and danced naked for God.

Then after 4 month, God made it clear I must fast. So i started fasting, but every moment I had a craving for food a bird stopped me, and as i read the Bible, the Book of Joshua, two birds gave me a list of places in Israel I should go to. They spoke with me intimately, on many places I should go to, as i read the book of Joshua.

But ultimately, I think I am going to try and make it to Egypt desert, Sinai Peninsula

brunumb
Savant

Post #25

Post by brunumb »

Shem Yoshi wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:59 pm Now I'm back in the United States, but God wants me to go to the Middle East, and I'm trying to wonder how I can do that.
Cancel your internet subscription, sell your computer, use that and any other allowances you are receiving to buy a ticket to the Middle East and go. God told me to pass that message on to you. He works in mysterious ways as you know.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

Shem Yoshi
Sage

Post #26

Post by Shem Yoshi »

brunumb wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:29 pm
Shem Yoshi wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:59 pm Now I'm back in the United States, but God wants me to go to the Middle East, and I'm trying to wonder how I can do that.
Cancel your internet subscription, sell your computer, use that and any other allowances you are receiving to buy a ticket to the Middle East and go. God told me to pass that message on to you. He works in mysterious ways as you know.
Ya i am not going to do that, and all the words you speak are now scrutinized... you certainly have no idea what you are talking about.

I always wondered how it is someone would prove a point, as to prove something true, by lying... seems like a total inconstancy... Atheists reasoning. lying to prove something... Must be the flying spaghetti monster speaking to you.

otseng
Savant

Post #27

Post by otseng »

Shem Yoshi wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:06 am
brunumb wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:29 pm
Ya i am not going to do that, and all the words you speak are now scrutinized... you certainly have no idea what you are talking about.

I always wondered how it is someone would prove a point, as to prove something true, by lying... seems like a total inconstancy... Atheists reasoning. lying to prove something... Must be the flying spaghetti monster speaking to you.
Moderator Comment

Please do not accuse another of lying.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Shem Yoshi
Sage

Post #28

Post by Shem Yoshi »

[Replying to brunumb in post #25]

All right, here is the facts. I dont own a computer, and I dont pay a internet bill... And no prophecy comes by a prophets own understanding, but they are carried in spirit to say something, they might not even know its prophecy (1 Corinthians 14:32).

Shem Yoshi
Sage

Post #29

Post by Shem Yoshi »

However... I do ponder the nature of truth and prophecy.. Maybe all things work for god? And the truth is, why not just do everything i can to go as soon as possible?

maybe your right...

Romans 8:28, NIV: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.