Salvation By The Last Gate

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

SacredBishop
Apprentice

Salvation By The Last Gate

Post #1

Post by SacredBishop »

Jesus proclaimed the "last shall be first", Matthew 20:16, and " Enter through the narrow gate" Matthew 7:13. I AM told me by the Holy Spirit, in a dream that carried me up to the Throneroom of Isaiah 6:1. I heard I AM say loudly "That the narrow gate is the last gate of Ezekiel's most holy prophecy."

Ezekiel's final gate was the gate of Naphtali, Ezekiel 48:34. Jacob said, Naphtali is a doe let loose, who gives beautiful words, Genesis 49:21. Moses said Naphtali is satisfied with favor, and full of the blessing of I AM", Deuteronomy 33:23. Thank you I AM, and amen above every amen, For phrophetically conscecrating me the last prophet, who will lead those You choose rhrough the gate of Naphtali, which Is myself. Hallelujah and amen!

By phrophetic authority I declare, To enter the kingdom of I AM my beautiful words will make you satisfied with favor and full of blessing. The beautiful words of salvation properly proclaimed and understood, by mouth , my sacred mouth. The mouth of Naphtali. It is written , " his mouth is full of sweetness and he is wholly desirable." Song of Solomon 5:16. The mouth of Naphtali, my mouth, declares the sweet truth and is desirable, IF you want to enter Ezekiel's last gate. The gate of Naphtali leads to I AM, I know for Glory, I am that gate. The gate of Naphtali!

Amen above every amen! I will lead people through myself, the final gate of Ezekiel's vision, into that sacred Throneroom in Isaiah's vision! Amen, above all amens!

Miles
Savant

Re: Salvation By The Last Gate

Post #2

Post by Miles »

So, what is it you wanted to debate?

Eddie Ramos
Scholar

Post #3

Post by Eddie Ramos »

SacredBishop wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:43 pm Jesus proclaimed the "last shall be first", Matthew 20:16, and " Enter through the narrow gate" Matthew 7:13. I AM told me by the Holy Spirit, in a dream that carried me up to the Throneroom of Isaiah 6:1. I heard I AM say loudly "That the narrow gate is the last gate of Ezekiel's most holy prophecy."

Ezekiel's final gate was the gate of Naphtali, Ezekiel 48:34. Jacob said, Naphtali is a doe let loose, who gives beautiful words, Genesis 49:21. Moses said Naphtali is satisfied with favor, and full of the blessing of I AM", Deuteronomy 33:23. Thank you I AM, and amen above every amen, For phrophetically conscecrating me the last prophet, who will lead those You choose rhrough the gate of Naphtali, which Is myself. Hallelujah and amen!

By phrophetic authority I declare, To enter the kingdom of I AM my beautiful words will make you satisfied with favor and full of blessing. The beautiful words of salvation properly proclaimed and understood, by mouth , my sacred mouth. The mouth of Naphtali. It is written , " his mouth is full of sweetness and he is wholly desirable." Song of Solomon 5:16. The mouth of Naphtali, my mouth, declares the sweet truth and is desirable, IF you want to enter Ezekiel's last gate. The gate of Naphtali leads to I AM, I know for Glory, I am that gate. The gate of Naphtali!

Amen above every amen! I will lead people through myself, the final gate of Ezekiel's vision, into that sacred Throneroom in Isaiah's vision! Amen, above all amens!
God has already given us assurance that when he completed his revelation to mankind that no one was to add anymore to his words nor take away from them (Rev 22:18-19). And since God used dreams, visions, an audible voice, etc to reveal his word to mankind, then we know that those means by which he brought revelations had also ceased once his revelation was complete.

So, whenever someone comes along and declares to have heard or seen something from God by whatever means (dreams, visions, or any other form), we can immediately know that the very next thing that comes out of that person's mouth is false because it did not come from God at all.

SacredBishop
Apprentice

Post #4

Post by SacredBishop »

Eddie Ramos wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:20 pm
SacredBishop wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:43 pm Jesus proclaimed the "last shall be first", Matthew 20:16, and " Enter through the narrow gate" Matthew 7:13. I AM told me by the Holy Spirit, in a dream that carried me up to the Throneroom of Isaiah 6:1. I heard I AM say loudly "That the narrow gate is the last gate of Ezekiel's most holy prophecy."

God has already given us assurance that when he completed his revelation to mankind that no one was to add anymore to his words nor take away from them (Rev 22:18-19). And since God used dreams, visions, an audible voice, etc to reveal his word to mankind, then we know that those means by which he brought revelations had also ceased once his revelation was complete.

So, whenever someone comes along and declares to have heard or seen something from God by whatever means (dreams, visions, or any other form), we can immediately know that the very next thing that comes out of that person's mouth is false because it did not come from God at all.
Eddie, that means not to add to the book of Revelation. The book of Revelation is perfect, you are right. But the gate of Ezekiel's prophecy precedes John's book, and must be fulfilled. Amen above every amen! Ezekiel's sacred words of Naphtali's gate are being fulfilled right now. Rejoice, and fret not! " the city shall be 18000 cubits all around, Ezekiel 48:35, plenty of room for you, if you believe in the gate of Naphtali. Amen above every amen!

Tcg
Savant

Post #5

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to SacredBishop in post #4]

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Topics created in any debate subforum are required to have a question for debate.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.

SacredBishop
Apprentice

Post #6

Post by SacredBishop »

Tcg wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:11 pm [Replying to SacredBishop in post #4]

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Topics created in any debate subforum are required to have a question for debate.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.
I was teaching about gate of Naphtali. What do you think about the gate?

Eddie Ramos
Scholar

Post #7

Post by Eddie Ramos »

SacredBishop wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:32 pm
Eddie Ramos wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:20 pm

Eddie, that means not to add to the book of Revelation. The book of Revelation is perfect, you are right. But the gate of Ezekiel's prophecy precedes John's book, and must be fulfilled. Amen above every amen! Ezekiel's sacred words of Naphtali's gate are being fulfilled right now. Rejoice, and fret not! " the city shall be 18000 cubits all around, Ezekiel 48:35, plenty of room for you, if you believe in the gate of Naphtali. Amen above every amen!
You responded as I expected you would regarding not adding to the Word of God. Claiming that those passages only apply to the book of Revelation is how many people attempt to claim further revelations from God. But as we study the scriptures, we understand that the word "book" applies to the entirety of the word of God and not just to single section of it.

Hebrews 10:7 (KJV) 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

So, the Bible gives us the assurance we need to know that when God refers to a book, that he's referring to the whole word of God.