May 21, 2011 BEGAN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT UPON THE WORLD

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Eddie Ramos
Scholar

May 21, 2011 BEGAN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT UPON THE WORLD

Post #1

Post by Eddie Ramos »

The first and most common response to this title is for people to ask, "show me where the Bible says "May 21, 2011 is the beginning of judgment day"". The other common statement made is that, "no man knows the day nor the hour (which is a reference to judgment day), not even Jesus himself". They say this confidently because that's what they plainly read in Mat 24:36 and Mark 13:32. Yet, they fail to understand what those passages are actually teaching because they fail to acknowledge that Christ did not speak without parables (Mat 13:34 & Mk 4:34). Therefore, they take his words as though they were plain words, and this leads to their error which I hope to discuss in this thread.

Another major factor is in the scriptures is that God placed a calendar in the scriptures, that, when carefully followed, using the principles established in the Bible alone, reveals to us many major key events that took place in history since the beginning of time. The calendar is concealed within the genealogies that God has placed throughout the Bible, starting with the first human being created, Adam. Genealogies are often overlooked as "irrelevant" to the modern Christian, but 2 Tim 3:16 assures us that "ALL (meaning, "EVERY") scripture is useful for doctrine. This includes genealogies.

I hope to develop the calendar as this thread continues to show that May 21, 2011 (in our Gregorian calendar) is simply a day in our modern calendar which we can relate to, but that date is exactly 7,000 years from the date of the flood. Which was God's first judgment upon the world where he shut the door to the world after saving the 8 souls he planned to save, and not coincidentally, God gave us the exact date of when that took place and the Bible gave us the rest of the information of when His final judgment would happen.

Genesis 7:11 (KJV 1900)
In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

I realize this is a very broad subject thread, but we can start anywhere you'd like to develop from the scriptures how this date came from the Bible. And how God always intended to reveal to his elect children the timing of his final judgment upon the world, just as he revealed every major judgment in the Bible before it came to pass.

So, which part of this OP would anyone like to discuss first?

Eddie Ramos
Scholar

Re: May 21, 2011 BEGAN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT UPON THE WORLD

Post #11

Post by Eddie Ramos »

historia wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:04 am
Eddie Ramos wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:02 pm
There are many such like passages that have confirmed for us that judgment day did indeed begin on May 21, 2011 and that it is a spiritual judgment upon the unsaved of the world.
You mean like how Seventh Day Adventists decided after William Miller's failed prediction of the end of the world in 1844 that that was really the start of a spiritual judgement?

Or when other Adventists decided after Jonas Wendell's failed prediction of the end of the world in 1874 that that was really the start of a spiritual judgement?

Or when Jehovah's Witnesses decided after Charles Taze Russell's failed prediction of the end of the world in 1914 that that was really the start of a spiritual judgement?

Or when Anglo-Israelites decided after David Davidson's failed prediction of the end of the world in 1936 that that was really the start of a spiritual judgement?
Ecclesiastes 1:9 wrote:
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
I suppose if others have proclaimed dates in the past, then it would cause people to doubt any other proclaimed dates. But I can't speak for past dates and the fact that they proclaimed it being a spiritual judgment. I can only speak for the date that the Bible, as a whole, gives me evidence for. You are welcome to begin looking up the information I have started putting forth if there's any interest in doing so. And I'd be glad to answer any questions that may help.

Acts 17:11 (KJV)
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #12

Post by myth-one.com »

Eddie Ramos wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:47 pm
myth-one.com wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:13 pm [Replying to Eddie Ramos in post #1]

Judgment begins 1,000 years after the Second Coming, at which time all deceased nonbelievers will be resurrected from their graves.

Do you believe that the Second Coming occurred in the year 1011? If not, then Judgment did not begin in 2011.

There is no reason to begin judgment until those to be judged are present!

Most of those to be judged were still resting in their graves in the year 2011!

To say that judgment began in 2011 is ridiculous!
Not sure where you're getting your judgment doctrine from, but it would help if you provided scriptures for everyone to examine.

<======================== I'm here to be helpful ==============================>

Here is proof that the scriptures state that the judgment occurs 1,000 years after the Second Coming:

The Bible states that all deceased believers will be resurrected at the Second Coming:

I Corinthians 15:22-23
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the first fruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Christ will be the first to be resurrected, and that has already occurred. The group which will be resurrected next are "they that are Christ's" or Christians. All deceased Christians will be resurrected at the second coming (or "at his coming").

Christians who are living at the time of the Second Coming will be changed into spiritual beings and meet Jesus and the resurrected deceased Christians in the air:

I Thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

So every human believer (dead or alive) will have received their inheritance of everlasting life. That is, there no more human believers.

The born again of the Spirit believers will then spend the Millennium with Jesus.

...and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

All deceased non-believers will be resurrected as humans after the Millennium:

Revelation 20:4-5
But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Since every human believer (dead or alive) has already been granted everlasting life, the only remaining dead humans (the rest of the dead) are the non-believers.

These non-believers are resurrected a thousand years after the Second Coming then face judgment.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. (Revelation 20:13)

So the judgment begins at least 1,000 years after the Second Coming!

And to say that judgment began in 2011 is ridiculous!

historia
Prodigy

Post #13

Post by historia »

Eddie Ramos wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:10 am
I suppose if others have proclaimed dates in the past, then it would cause people to doubt any other proclaimed dates. But I can't speak for past dates and the fact that they proclaimed it being a spiritual judgment. I can only speak for the date that the Bible, as a whole, gives me evidence for.
You know what they say: Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.