Is The Foreskin The Symbol Of Salvation Now?

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

SacredBishop
Apprentice

Is The Foreskin The Symbol Of Salvation Now?

Post #1

Post by SacredBishop »

Galatians 5:2 " Behold, I Paul say to you, if you are circumcised Christ will NOT help you ( will not save you)." Obviously, circumcised people are damned, especially Satan's synagogue of Jews, Revelation 3:9, and the Muslims are also circumcised, and thereby damned as well. Jews and Muslims worship a false god and their circumcision proves it. Are foresins the symbol of the New Covenant? The symbol of salvation? Christians who are circumcised are damned, since Christ will not help them, however they can get a foreskin restoration surgery. Question: Foreskins are the symbol of salvation?

2timothy316
Under Probation

Re: Is The Foreskin The Symbol Of Salvation Now?

Post #2

Post by 2timothy316 »

SacredBishop wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:05 pm Galatians 5:2 " Behold, I Paul say to you, if you are circumcised Christ will NOT help you ( will not save you)." Obviously, circumcised people are damned, especially Satan's synagogue of Jews, Revelation 3:9, and the Muslims are also circumcised, and thereby damned as well. Jews and Muslims worship a false god and their circumcision proves it. Are foresins the symbol of the New Covenant? The symbol of salvation? Christians who are circumcised are damned, since Christ will not help them, however they can get a foreskin restoration surgery. Question: Foreskins are the symbol of salvation?
For clarity, here is more scripture.

"See! I, Paul, am telling you that if you become circumcised, Christ will be of no benefit to you. Again I bear witness to every man who gets circumcised that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law. You are separated from Christ, you who are trying to be declared righteous by means of law." - Galatians 5:2-4

The Bible continues, "For in union with Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is of any value, but faith operating through love is." Galatians 5:6.

Its not JUST because a person is circumcised or even if they are not.

Are you familiar with the term cherry picking scriptures? Its when a scripture is present out of context and then an elaborate personal explanation is forced onto the reader as to what it means. Cherry picking can also happen in reverse, where someone makes a personal elaborate claim and then picks a verse out of context to attempt to make their claim appear to be true.

SacredBishop
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by SacredBishop »

2timothy316 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:40 pm
SacredBishop wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:05 pm Galatians 5:2 " Behold, I Paul say to you, if you are circumcised Christ will NOT help you ( will not save you)." Obviously, circumcised people are damned, especially Satan's synagogue of Jews, Revelation 3:9, and the Muslims are also circumcised, and thereby damned as well. Jews and Muslims worship a false god and their circumcision proves it. Are foresins the symbol of the New Covenant? The symbol of salvation? Christians who are circumcised are damned, since Christ will not help them, however they can get a foreskin restoration surgery. Question: Foreskins are the symbol of salvation?

"See! I, Paul, am telling you that if you become circumcised, Christ will be of no benefit to you. Again I bear witness to every man who gets circumcised that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law. You are separated from Christ, you who are trying to be declared righteous by means of law." - Galatians 5:2-4

The Bible continues, "For in union with Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is of any value, but faith operating through love is." Galatians 5:6.

Are you familiar with the term cherry picking scriptures? Its when a scripture is present out of context and then an elaborate personal explanation is forced onto the reader as to what it means. Cherry picking can also happen in reverse, where someone makes a personal elaborate claim and then picks a verse out of context to attempt to make their claim appear to be true.
I take scripture very seriously. I had foreskin restoration surgery. I wouldn't have done that on a whim. Paul clearly condemns removing the foreskin in Galatians 5:2. Paul did not cherry pick, as you allege, Paul was adamant on this. Do you deny his apostolic authority?

2timothy316
Under Probation

Post #4

Post by 2timothy316 »

SacredBishop wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:04 pm

I take scripture very seriously. I had foreskin restoration surgery. I wouldn't have done that on a whim. Paul clearly condemns removing the foreskin in Galatians 5:2. Paul did not cherry pick, as you allege, Paul was adamant on this. Do you deny his apostolic authority?
Paul didn't cherry pick. It seems you are though.
I just read more of his writings apparently.
What do you make of "For in union with Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is of any value, but faith operating through love is." Galatians 5:6.

SacredBishop
Apprentice

Post #5

Post by SacredBishop »

2timothy316 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:07 pm

What do you make of "For in union with Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is of any value, but faith operating through love is." Galatians 5:6.
Circumcised people before the Gospel were saved, however things have changed. We are no longer in the old dispensation of Circumcision. We are now in the new dispensation of uncircumcision. Perhaps, you're confused about the dispensation.

2timothy316
Under Probation

Post #6

Post by 2timothy316 »

SacredBishop wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:27 pm

Circumcised people before the Gospel were saved, however things have changed. We are no longer in the old dispensation of Circumcision. We are now in the new dispensation of uncircumcision. Perhaps, you're confused about the dispensation.
Saved how? Please connect the word saved with circumcision using the Bible.

SacredBishop
Apprentice

Post #7

Post by SacredBishop »

2timothy316 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:05 pm

Again you are confused about different dispensations. You won't find " saved by circumcision " in the New Testament, as you incorrectly allege. Paul says the exact opposite in Galatians 5:2. Are you circumcised by chance and regretting your decision? As far as the Old dispensation, " if someone is not circumcised that soul shall be cut off", Genesis 17:14. Cut off means "not saved". We're in a different dispensation now. You are very confused about dispensations

2timothy316
Under Probation

Post #8

Post by 2timothy316 »

SacredBishop wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:19 pm
2timothy316 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:05 pm

Again you are confused about different dispensations. You won't find " saved by circumcision " in the New Testament, as you incorrectly allege.
If I'm confused it is because you're not clear. Where did I allege 'saved by circumcision'?

Here is what I believe is true. "neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is of any value" Galatians 5:6.