Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

Runner
Banned
Banned

HAARP is at it again!!

Post #1

Post by Runner »

Contrary to popular understanding, the extreme changes in weather that we are seeing in America, and throughout the world, are due to various methods of weather manipulation/modification. The intensity of storms and completely unprecedented winter conditions are wreaking havoc on our world and the public is growing very tired of the nonsense and all the lies.

The official story is that it is Global Warming, or oops - Climate Change, that is the culprit for all of the never-before-seen weather events that began around the 1990's. Many people are waking up to the fact that this is simply not the case. There are too many unexplained factors that just don't add up. The more people look into these strange weather anomalies, the more they are discovering that weather modification experiments have been conducted by the military since the 1950's - '60's with great success. It is very obvious that the military would not scrap such programs that have proven to be very powerful and very effective.

Those who research the history of HAARP and its true capabilities unanimously conclude that these high tech devices, which are constructed in multiple locations on the earth, are undoubtedly affecting our weather in negative ways all over the world. Whether the organizations in charge of these facilities, and their programs, admit that these HAARP arrays are responsible or not makes no difference to those who take a little time to look into these programs. We became capable of cloud-seeding in the 50's-60's; nobody is buying that we have not advanced enormously in our abilities to control the weather in many ways since that time. And nobody is pleased with the weather that is being experienced all over the world today - especially when it has contributed to untold loss of property and lives.

If we had it our way, these programs would be shut down immediately, those involved would be charged and punished and these weather modification techniques would be banned worldwide. God created this world and all of nature to work like a finely-tuned clock. Meddling with His creation, and with the workings of our world's environment, is an abominable sin toward God and all mankind. The people involved in these programs are the most evil people in the world. May God Almighty deal with them as they so richly deserve.

What do you think can be done about this technology causing so much havoc upon the earth?

What should the public be made aware of concerning the capabilities of such technology to manipulate and modify our weather?

Runner
Banned
Banned

Re: HAARP is at it again!!

Post #21

Post by Runner »

The Barbarian wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:57 amThat seems so obvious. Remember when someone had to explain to Donald Trump that thowing an H-bomb at a hurricane would essentially do nothing to change it? The scale of weather is so much greater than anything we can do that it's amazing anyone would not realize this.
Barbarian, I've seen you on like 5 different Christian Discussion forums, but which one do you actually 'LIVE' on? Which one do you claim allegiance to? Is your heart here or on Christian Chat?

Each one, you're arguing against HAARP and speaking FOR Global Warming/Climate Change, but how much do they 'PAY' you to do that?

Sincere question.

Are you paid per post; or is it per site that you guard the propaganda on?

I know it's not hourly, because you're on these sites 24/7, but what I'm asking is do you receive a salary?

Is it govt pay or is it private sector, higher end?

Just curious. Appreciate any info.

Thanks.

The Barbarian
Sage

Post #22

Post by The Barbarian »

Runner wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:28 pm
The Barbarian wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:57 amThat seems so obvious. Remember when someone had to explain to Donald Trump that thowing an H-bomb at a hurricane would essentially do nothing to change it? The scale of weather is so much greater than anything we can do that it's amazing anyone would not realize this.
Barbarian, I've seen you on like 5 different Christian Discussion forums, but which one do you actually 'LIVE' on? Which one do you claim allegiance to? Is your heart here or on Christian Chat?
Actually, I'm a promiscuous poster.
Each one, you're arguing against HAARP and speaking FOR Global Warming/Climate Change, but how much do they 'PAY' you to do that?

Sincere question.
I get $5.00 every time I make Jim Inhofe (republican, Exxon) cry.
Are you paid per post; or is it per site that you guard the propaganda on?
I'd love to get paid for it, but it's unfortunately, only entertainment.
I know it's not hourly, because you're on these sites 24/7, but what I'm asking is do you receive a salary?
You know, I've actually been paid for something somewhat like it, but not regarding internet forums. I'm a lot better at polemics than my contributions here might indicate. Most people here are sane and respectful, so I try to respond in kind.
Is it govt pay or is it private sector, higher end?

You'd have to ask Senator Inhofe about that.

brunumb
Savant

Post #23

Post by brunumb »

The Barbarian wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:28 pm Actually, I'm a promiscuous poster.
I can sort of understand promiscuous, but did you really mean prolific. :?
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

The Barbarian
Sage

Post #24

Post by The Barbarian »

I meant "promiscuous." I'll post just about anywhere and discuss with just about anyone.

Usually, it's the 2nd or 3rd definition that applies:
Lacking standards of selection; acting without careful judgment; indiscriminate.

The first definition applied to me briefly about ages 16-19, after which I met the future Mrs. Barbarian and began several years of celibacy until I was able to convince her that I would make a responsible and providing husband. So far, so good. Fifty-three years, last November.

The Barbarian
Sage

Post #25

Post by The Barbarian »

This reminds me of the way people had to sit Donald Trump down and show him why he couldn't stop a hurricane by using an H-bomb on it. A thermonuclear bomb has the energy of about 50,000 tons of TNT.

Your average hurricane has the energy of about 10,000 nuclear bombs. About 500,000,000 tons of TNT. More energy than all the electric generators on the Earth.