Moderator: Moderators

Ionmite

Elite gender inversion

Post #1

Post by Ionmite »

Everyone on TV is transgender

This is prophecised in the bible
Matthew 19 11-12
11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. 12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

The baphomet is a symbol of this he is a man WITH breasts and he has the cancubus because they use the medical system for sacrifice and turning people into these creatures!!

Tcg
Savant

Re: Elite gender inversion

Post #2

Post by Tcg »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Topics created in a debate forum must include a question/s for debate.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.

[Replying to Ionmite in post #1]

Miles
Savant

Post #3

Post by Miles »

Ionmite wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:02 am This is prophecised in the bible
Matthew 19 11-12
11But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. 12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
Please point out the supposed prophecy (prediction) here. I don't see it.

The baphomet is a symbol of this he is a man WITH breasts and he has the cancubus because they use the medical system for sacrifice and turning people into these creatures!!
How about baphomet is a woman WITH male goat horns, and she does not have the cancubus because it has never been shown to exist?

............................. Image

Ever seen the cancubus? I certainly haven't. Not even a picture.

Ionmite

Post #4

Post by Ionmite »

Cancubus is the staff between the legs Hints the name phallic cancubus.. And it has breasts and the horns represent Satan.
The horns represent it has a male body but has breasts of a woman

Ionmite

Post #5

Post by Ionmite »

[Replying to Miles in post #3] read my other message I did not reply correctly, and "none shall receive but whom it is given" you just aren't given

Miles
Savant

Post #6

Post by Miles »

Ionmite wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:22 am Cancubus is the staff between the legs Hints the name phallic cancubus.. And it has breasts and the horns represent Satan.
The horns represent it has a male body but has breasts of a woman
Oh! You mean a caduceus. Okay. Also, why couldn't the breasts represent a female with the horns of a male? I mean, other than being referred to as "he" or "him," has Satan ever been specifically identified as a male in the Bible? I ask because "he"and "him" are the default gender pronouns used throughout the Bible for god, when according to many Christians god has no gender.

"To ask the question, “Is God male or female?” is like asking if God is left- or right-handed. Or if his first language is Spanish or English. The questions are irrelevant, because God is not confined by our humanity. God created us in his image, but he is unlike us in many, many ways. True, he took on the form of a male when he came to earth as Jesus, but God does not exist as a material or physical being. So in that sense he is neither male nor female as we know the human sexes.
source

"God, of course, is neither male nor female. He transcends all such categories. Indeed, the concept of an “androgynous” God is not only foreign but actually offensive to orthodox Christian theology."
source

"Many times, people have asked whether God is male or female. However, the Bible is clear that God is Spirit and is neither male nor female."
source

"Question: If God made male and female in his image, what does that make God?​
Answer: God has no biological sex . . . ."
source