Undeniable fact of true God worship history

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

Undeniable fact of true God worship history

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)
This God was taught to, served and worshipped by Jesus and every bible writer. Its the God they teach as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3,17, 1Cor 8:6, 1 Cor 15:24-28--1Peter1:3
Its FACT- in 381 ce, at the council of Constantinople, Catholicism turned God into a trinity. It does not exist-reality-it is satan posing as that god misleading those serving it into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Satan is posing as all the false gods.---These are 100% facts of life--LOOK.
Will you believe Jesus over error filled dogmas?--He teaches at John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--2 major points of truth-The Father is the only true God, and the only true God sent another to earth he did not come down.
Will you believe Jesus?

Eloi
Banned
Banned

Re: Undeniable fact of true God worship history

Post #11

Post by Eloi »

It is an undeniable fact that the first Christians were Jews. When Jesus was sent to earth to gather a group of followers who would reign with him in heaven, he was sent first only to the Jews. Jews already had a basis about Who the true God, Jehovah, is and they had received the promises of Him.

Would the first disciples of Christ, Jews, have stopped recognizing Jehovah as their only God? Definitely not. Paul explains it clearly on many occasions... like here:

Acts 24:14 But I do admit this to you, that according to the way that they call a sect, in this manner I am rendering sacred service to the God of my forefathers, as I believe all the things set forth in the Law and written in the Prophets.

2 Tim. 1:3 I am grateful to God, to whom I am rendering sacred service as my forefathers did, and with a clean conscience, never ceasing to remember you in my supplications night and day.

Paul told the Christians in Rome:

Rom. 1:9 For God, to whom I render sacred service with my spirit in connection with the good news about his Son, is my witness of how without ceasing I always mention you in my prayers ...

Miles
Savant

Post #12

Post by Miles »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:55 pm
Miles wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:46 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:04 pm
Miles wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:55 am
kjw47 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:30 pm From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)
This God was taught to, served and worshipped by Jesus and every bible writer. Its the God they teach as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3,17, 1Cor 8:6, 1 Cor 15:24-28--1Peter1:3
Its FACT- in 381 ce, at the council of Constantinople, Catholicism turned God into a trinity. It does not exist-reality-it is satan posing as that god misleading those serving it into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Satan is posing as all the false gods.---These are 100% facts of life--LOOK.
"Facts of life" you say. I assume you have corroborating evidence to present. Please have at it. I await.

Will you believe Jesus over error filled dogmas?
Don't know why I should. Got a good reason?

--He teaches at John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--2 major points of truth-The Father is the only true God, and the only true God sent another to earth he did not come down.
Will you believe Jesus?
Lacking reasonable evidence, absolutely not.

If you remain in darkness you will lose out on eternal life in Gods kingdom. In perfect health, not aging like now, never without, living under perfect conditions with no more satan influences. Always happy. God asks of you to listen to his son.
Make all the pronouncements you like, but they'll all ring hollow until you present corroborating evidence for the "Facts of life" you claim exist in post #1. Nor have you given me a good reason why I should believe Jesus over error filled dogmas, as I asked. If you're unwilling to address my concerns why should I care about yours? AND, do you actually have reasonable evidence supporting the claim made in John 17:3, or is this just so much who-shot-John you've decide to accept as true because it sounds exciting?

And while you procastinate, this system is rushing to its end.
Not procrastinating at all. I have no intention of accepting anyone as a savior from anything.

With your free will are choosing not to believe Gods son.
But that's the chink in your theology, I don't have free will. You don't have free will. In fact, no one has free will. If nothing else, the notion of free will is merely the needed glue that holds the concept of sin and salvation together. Ever wonder why free will is touted so much in Christian teachings? It's because without it the whole purpose of the Bible comes unglued. Never mind that free will is nothing but an illusion. The important thing is that Christians believe it's real.

His teachings are the same in every bible.
Some of which are outright false:

Matthew 24:3-4, 29-34
3 As [Jesus] sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 And Jesus answered them, . . . .
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #13

Post by kjw47 »

Miles wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:09 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:55 pm
kjw47 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:30 pm From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)
"Facts of life" you say. I assume you have corroborating evidence to present. Please have at it. I await.

--He teaches at John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--2 major points of truth-The Father is the only true God, and the only true God sent another to earth he did not come down.
Will you believe Jesus?

If you remain in darkness you will lose out on eternal life in Gods kingdom. In perfect health, not aging like now, never without, living under perfect conditions with no more satan influences. Always happy. God asks of you to listen to his son.
Make all the pronouncements you like, but they'll all ring hollow until you present corroborating evidence for the "Facts of life" you claim exist in post #1. Nor have you given me a good reason why I should believe Jesus over error filled dogmas, as I asked. If you're unwilling to address my concerns why should I care about yours? AND, do you actually have reasonable evidence supporting the claim made in John 17:3, or is this just so much who-shot-John you've decide to accept as true because it sounds exciting?

And while you procastinate, this system is rushing to its end.
Not procrastinating at all. I have no intention of accepting anyone as a savior from anything.

With your free will are choosing not to believe Gods son.
But that's the chink in your theology, I don't have free will. You don't have free will. In fact, no one has free will. If nothing else, the notion of free will is merely the needed glue that holds the concept of sin and salvation together. Ever wonder why free will is touted so much in Christian teachings? It's because without it the whole purpose of the Bible comes unglued. Never mind that free will is nothing but an illusion. The important thing is that Christians believe it's real.

His teachings are the same in every bible.
Some of which are outright false:

Matthew 24:3-4, 29-34
3 As [Jesus] sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 And Jesus answered them, . . . .
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

Everyone has free will-- you by your free chose to steal that $$$ or not to steal that $$$. always by free will. God wants one out of love and respect for all he did and does for us to use that free will to listen to his advice.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #14

Post by onewithhim »

Will you believe Jesus?

I thought people on these threads must accept the Bible as the authority over all arguments. Aren't we supposed to honor it as the Source of religious truth? It has been established from the Bible that YHWH, the Father, is the only true God (John 17:3), and therefore it is acceptable proof that Jesus is not God and still he has truth to tell.

Miles
Savant

Post #15

Post by Miles »

onewithhim wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:30 pm

Will you believe Jesus?

I thought people on these threads must accept the Bible as the authority over all arguments. Aren't we supposed to honor it as the Source of religious truth? It has been established from the Bible that YHWH, the Father, is the only true God (John 17:3), and therefore it is acceptable proof that Jesus is not God and still he has truth to tell.
As I told Eloi the other day (post #7)

"I'm not challenging the authority of the Bible at all. All I'm looking for is scripture that states that the trinity "is satan posing as that god misleading those serving it into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Satan is posing as all the false gods." If kjw47 doesn't have any, fine. I'll just assume he made it up or took it from someone else.

As for his second remark, a question about my beliefs, "Will you believe Jesus over error filled dogmas?" hardly qualifies as anything more than that.

The same can be said of his third remark, also a question, "Will you believe Jesus?" and has nothing to do with the authority of the Bible.

However, I will admit to going astray of the rules when I later asked for "reasonable evidence supporting the claim made in John 17:3." My bad.

Eloi
Banned
Banned

Post #16

Post by Eloi »

Miles wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:26 pm(...) "I'm not challenging the authority of the Bible at all. All I'm looking for is scripture that states that the trinity "is satan posing as that god misleading those serving it into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Satan is posing as all the false gods." If kjw47 doesn't have any, fine. I'll just assume he made it up or took it from someone else.
(...)
For people who accept the Bible as truth, that is a normal and totally aceptable fact: Satan is the father of the lie.

John 8:44 (...) the Devil (...) was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.

... and he is trying to mislead everyone he can:

2 Cor. 11:12 But what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to eliminate the pretext of those who are wanting a basis for being found equal to us in the things about which they boast. 13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works.

Rev. 12:12 (...) Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.

To have God's approval it is essential to stand on the side of the truth and reject the lie; that is more than what Christendom demands of its members, with all its misconceptions that confuse them. When people worship someone other than the Creator who exclusively claims that right, they are siding with Satan, his enemy.

Deut. 4:24 (...) Jehovah your God is a consuming fire, a God who requires exclusive devotion.

I don't think you would understand that mandate, since you do not accept the Scriptures as truth or its principles as instructions that you must follow (John 17:17).

Miles
Savant

Post #17

Post by Miles »

Eloi wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:01 pm
Miles wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:26 pm(...) "I'm not challenging the authority of the Bible at all. All I'm looking for is scripture that states that the trinity "is satan posing as that god misleading those serving it into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Satan is posing as all the false gods." If kjw47 doesn't have any, fine. I'll just assume he made it up or took it from someone else.
(...)
For people who accept the Bible as truth, that is a normal and totally aceptable fact: Satan is the father of the lie.

John 8:44 (...) the Devil (...) was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.

... and he is trying to mislead everyone he can:

2 Cor. 11:12 But what I am doing I will continue to do, in order to eliminate the pretext of those who are wanting a basis for being found equal to us in the things about which they boast. 13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works.

Rev. 12:12 (...) Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.

To have God's approval it is essential to stand on the side of the truth and reject the lie; that is more than what Christendom demands of its members, with all its misconceptions that confuse them. When people worship someone other than the Creator who exclusively claims that right, they are siding with Satan, his enemy.

Deut. 4:24 (...) Jehovah your God is a consuming fire, a God who requires exclusive devotion.

I don't think you would understand that mandate, since you do not accept the Scriptures as truth or its principles as instructions that you must follow (John 17:17).
Whatever you've said it's irrelevant because none of it address my two concerns: your mention of the trinity being Satan and Satan posing as "all the false gods." Want to address these two issues then I might read your reply, but until then

Have a good day.

Eloi
Banned
Banned

Post #18

Post by Eloi »

Miles wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:19 pm(...) Have a good day.
I don't get the sense of all that "concern" of yours...
Anyway, you can learn something of what the Scriptures say here, and you can maybe and somehow defend biblical truth against unbiblical falsehood.