Trump Promises To Be Arrested This Coming Tuesday: 3/21/23

Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

Miles
Savant

Trump Promises To Be Arrested This Coming Tuesday: 3/21/23

Post #1

Post by Miles »

"Mr. Trump made the declaration on his site, Truth Social, at 7:26 a.m. on Saturday in a post that ended with, “THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE AND FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!”
source and much more

Is Donald truly becoming unraveled in a desperate attempt to gather supporters?

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Re: Trump Promises To Be Arrested This Coming Tuesday: 3/21/23

Post #2

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Miles wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:43 pm .

"Mr. Trump made the declaration on his site, Truth Social, at 7:26 a.m. on Saturday in a post that ended with, “THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE AND FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!”
source and much more

He's calling on his supporters to "protest" and "take back the country". Ya know, another insurrection.

He'd see it all burn just to rule over the ashes.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Zorek

Post #3

Post by Zorek »

source and much more

He knows how to whip his MAGA crowd into a frenzy. They will come. No way to know how many but probably most Florida Magas will be there. There has already been an incident in New York today involving Proud Boys and some protesters in Las Vegas. Those are just two that made national news. Personally I dont think he can become anymore unraveled then he already is and has been.
To vacillate or not to vacillate, that is the question...or is it?😎

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Zorek wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:46 pm

source and much more

He knows how to whip his MAGA crowd into a frenzy. They will come. No way to know how many but probably most Florida Magas will be there. There has already been an incident in New York today involving Proud Boys and some protesters in Las Vegas. Those are just two that made national news. Personally I dont think he can become anymore unraveled then he already is and has been.
Florida recently passed a law that criminalizes blocking traffic during a protest. It'll be interesting to see how many might actually be arrested if they violate that law.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin