For all you Biden supporters and all the anti-Trump people

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Redemption Q

For all you Biden supporters and all the anti-Trump people

Post #1

Post by Redemption Q »

Here is such a wonderful insight to our President, President Biden.

What he said when he was talking about the latest school shooting.

You know the one... In Nashvillle when 3 children and 3 adults were gunned down by the transgendger woman Audrey Hale. Age 28.

Now... interesting to know that a woman finally has made the grade into the school shootings. An old one at that. Usually it is young men of school age.

Anyway.. Audrey, it is said by the police...." A police spokesperson told ABC News that Hale was assigned female at birth, and pointed to a social media account linked to Hale that included use of the pronouns he/him."

And neighbors described her family as " A neighbor of the family told ABC News that Audrey Hale lived at the family's home with Hale's parents, who the neighbor described as "very nice" and "very religious."

I suppose she wanted to prove the maleness in her.

Now... President Biden spoke about this and this is what he started out saying

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/i-l ... 20002.html
‘I like ice cream’: Joe Biden's first statement on US school shooting

US President Joe Biden mocked after he said ‘I like ice cream, chocolate chip’ before his speech on the US school shooting that claimed six lives including three children and three adults at a Christian school in Nashville. Biden's statement video has been surfaced on social media platforms.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband. I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream. By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs. You think I’m kidding? I’m not," Biden was heard saying in the video.
Sure to make one proud. Though I much prefer Brewsters mint chocolate chip myself.

Tcg
Savant

Re: For all you Biden supporters and all the anti-Trump people

Post #2

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to Redemption Q in post #1]

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Redemption Q

Re: For all you Biden supporters and all the anti-Trump people

Post #3

Post by Redemption Q »

Sorry,

I had assumed that President Biden would have been qualified to be in with politics.