The last supper

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

The last supper

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

At Luke 22, explains this event much more clear than the other 3 gospels. It is clear at verses 29-30, it was a special covenant made only to the ones who would sit on thrones beside Jesus in Gods kingdom( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6)-- These are called-The little flock( Luke 12:32) = the anointed= the bride of Christ, numbered at 144,000( Rev 14:3) It was not for the great crowd( Rev 7:9) of other sheep( John 10:16)--This event occurred on the night of the passover. It should occur that night once a year. Jesus said--Keep on doing this in remembrance of me. The great crowd out of great respect should go and observe but not partake. Its a major sin for them to partake. Few of the little flock live on earth today, most lived back in Jesus, day.
Read Luke 22. Why are so many teachers wrong about this matter?

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Re: The last supper

Post #71

Post by WinkyDinky »

kjw47 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:18 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:22 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:16 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:04 pm
kjw47 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:11 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:06 am
kjw47 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:26 pm At Luke 22, explains this event much more clear than the other 3 gospels. It is clear at verses 29-30, it was a special covenant made only to the ones who would sit on thrones beside Jesus in Gods kingdom( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6)-- These are called-The little flock( Luke 12:32) = the anointed= the bride of Christ, numbered at 144,000( Rev 14:3) It was not for the great crowd( Rev 7:9) of other sheep( John 10:16)--This event occurred on the night of the passover. It should occur that night once a year. Jesus said--Keep on doing this in remembrance of me. The great crowd out of great respect should go and observe but not partake. Its a major sin for them to partake. Few of the little flock live on earth today, most lived back in Jesus, day.
No , it is not clear. Nothing you have stated is written in the 22 chapter of Luke.
You or some one made all this up that you have stated from your imagination.
I wrote facts. The only ones getting saved = the little flock and great crowd of other sheep who are not of that fold. The great crowd no man can number, thus the little flock is the 144,000 who will sit on thrones-0 doubt.
Your private interpretation is incorrect to scripture.

2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first,
that no prophecy of the scripture
is of any private interpretation.

You are right no prophecy is from private interpretation. It is shown through these-Matt 24:45--Who get holy spirit to guide them into all truth-at the proper time, then they share that truth to the flock( domestics)--No domestic-EVER has a truth revealed through them, its only through the ones whom Jesus appointed to give food at the proper time. I don't give private interpretation, i was taught by those.
I dispute this, and say before the living God, that this is your own private interpretation and that
no one but the organization you are a part of here on the earth at this present time taught
you their own private interpretation.

Your move.

I know 100% they are the ones Jesus appointed. And when this prophecy from Ezekial about 20 spots comes--They will have to know, i am YHWH(Jehovah) - then it will be to late for this world.
I know
110%
that you
do not
know
that you
do not
know
the truth.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #72

Post by onewithhim »

WinkyDinky wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:24 pm
kjw47 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:26 pm At Luke 22, explains this event much more clear than the other 3 gospels. It is clear at verses 29-30, it was a special covenant made only to the ones who would sit on thrones beside Jesus in Gods kingdom( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6)-- These are called-The little flock( Luke 12:32) = the anointed= the bride of Christ, numbered at 144,000( Rev 14:3) It was not for the great crowd( Rev 7:9) of other sheep( John 10:16)--This event occurred on the night of the passover. It should occur that night once a year. Jesus said--Keep on doing this in remembrance of me. The great crowd out of great respect should go and observe but not partake. Its a major sin for them to partake. Few of the little flock live on earth today, most lived back in Jesus, day.
No , it is not clear. Nothing you have stated is written in the 22 chapter of Luke.
I wrote facts. The only ones getting saved = the little flock and great crowd of other sheep who are not of that fold. The great crowd no man can number, thus the little flock is the 144,000 who will sit on thrones-0 doubt.

Knowing this first,

You are right no prophecy is from private interpretation. It is shown through these-Matt 24:45--Who get holy spirit to guide them into all truth-at the proper time, then they share that truth to the flock( domestics)--No domestic-EVER has a truth revealed through them, its only through the ones whom Jesus appointed to give food at the proper time. I don't give private interpretation, i was taught by those.
I dispute this, and say before the living God, that this is your own private interpretation and that
no one but the organization you are a part of here on the earth at this present time taught

Your move.

I know 100% they are the ones Jesus appointed. And when this prophecy from Ezekial about 20 spots comes--They will have to know, i am YHWH(Jehovah) - then it will be to late for this world.
I know
110%
that you
do not
know
that you
do not
know
the truth.
Says YOU. The truth is known, and perhaps one day you will realize it.

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Post #73

Post by WinkyDinky »

onewithhim wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:46 am

Knowing this first,

Your move.

I know
110%
that you
do not
know
that you
do not
know
the truth.
Why are you wasting your 2 brain cells on me?

Miles
Savant

Post #74

Post by Miles »

WinkyDinky wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:42 pm

Knowing this first,

Your move.

I know
110%
that you
do not
know
that you
do not
know
the truth.
Why the insult? Onewithhim is one of the good guys around here.

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Post #75

Post by WinkyDinky »

Miles wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:44 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:42 pm

Knowing this first,

Your move.

I know
110%
that you
do not
know
that you
do not
know
the truth.
Why the insult? Onewithhim is one of the good guys around here.

Is this a stupid question or a wise question?

Which is it?