Jesus resurrected? All of him? His foreskin?

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Avoice
Guru

Jesus resurrected? All of him? His foreskin?

Post #1

Post by Avoice »

For those who claim Jesus is God then that would mean that part of God was tossed in the trash or eaten by some animal.
And so it would also mean Jesus (God) didn’t completely resurrect. Part is dead is it not?
And how could Jesus be a sacrifice after having been circumcised?

I wonder how much that foreskin would sell for on eBay?

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Re: Jesus resurrected? All of him? His foreskin?

Post #2

Post by JoeyKnothead »

I can't rightly tell about the OP, but Jesus' Foreskin is the new name for my psychobilly all string quartet.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Re: Jesus resurrected? All of him? His foreskin?

Post #3

Post by The Nice Centurion »

Avoice wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:30 am For those who claim Jesus is God then that would mean that part of God was tossed in the trash or eaten by some animal.
And so it would also mean Jesus (God) didn’t completely resurrect. Part is dead is it not?
And how could Jesus be a sacrifice after having been circumcised?

I wonder how much that foreskin would sell for on eBay?
It sounds like you are uninformed that several monasterys claim to be in posession of the Holy Relic that is Jesus foreskin?

The sincerity of said foreskin was already debated in at last one other thread of this forum too.
(A shroud of turin thread.)

I remember reading in Karlheinz Deschner Kriminalgeschichte des Christentums that sometime two monasterys rivaled each other about which one in posession of the real messianic foreskin and which ones is fake.

One of them concurred that it isnt in posession of the whole holy foreskin, but only owns it partially.
(The other monastery owning the better part.)

So much for trash or eaten by animals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for your theological problem concerning The Resurrection without a foreskin; Jewish magic ritual demanded circumcision. It logically follows that it is OK then for a Jew to resurrect circumcised too.
(And it itself was well preserved as you can read above!)

A circumcised sacrifice is not unbiblical. Do you think Abraham because of old age forget tu circumcise Isaak?

So dont worry so much. Bible foreskin study can explain anything.
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

"Joseph Smith can't possibly have been a deceiver.
For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"